Little Red Corvette Pt. 01

Story Info
Corvette Seduces New Neighbor.
3k words
4.6
5.7k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now I need help with one more thing, I would like you to fuck me."

Let me start at the beginning.

During Covid I became a divorced, work from home sales rep, living in the Denver metro area. My wife decided she was in love with her boss, but that's another story. My neighbors and I live in a slightly upscale area between Denver and Boulder and we all get along well. The neighborhood is comprised of mainly households where husbands work out of the house and wives are either stay at home moms or remote workers.

I'm a handyman around my home and I enjoy working on cars (I own a sweet '63 Split Window Vette). I find myself helping neighbors whenever they need a hand to fix something. It's paid off with a lot of free beer and casseroles.

Three months ago, new neighbors, Joanna and her husband, Rick, moved into the neighborhood next to me. We became acquainted when I offered to help them assemble furniture when Rick came over to borrow some tools.

She is a stunning beauty with jet black hair and a body to die for. He is a reasonably decent guy, but he's always traveling for work. In fact I quickly formed the opinion Rick really took his job as a priority over his wife.

Because of his obsession with work and traveling a huge percent of the time, she stated calling me to help her around the house whenever she couldn't manage a task. After a while I was helping whenever I could just so I could be around her. I think some of the ladies in the neighborhood took notice, but I didn't care. And it seemed they started calling me a little more to help them with minor odd jobs, but that's another story too.

One day as I was washing the Vette, Joanna saw me and walked over. She was impressed with the car and asked, "When do I get a ride?"

"Whenever you want."

"Promises, promises," Joanna said as she walked back to her house. She had come out of her house dressed like she had just finished a workout wearing a sports bra and yoga pants. Even sweaty she looked fantastic. I especially liked seeing her prominent camel toe that she displayed with, it seemed to me, a bit of pride. It gave me an immediate hard on.

I continued to be at her beck and call whenever she needed my assistance. Her great looks are topped off with a great and fun personality, and we really hit it off. I didn't want to ruin a new friendship, so I made it a point to not try to hit on her too hard whenever I was around her. Except for some low level flirting, I stayed at arms length. But slowly I could feel things heating up.

After a while we greeted one another with what started out as an innocent hug and a kiss. And we did this even on the few occasions her husband was around. He even thanked me one evening for "taking care of her."

It was no problem for me to help and I enjoyed her company and It gave me a chance to be around a beautiful woman.

One evening, a severe rainstorm hit near our homes and power was knocked out. I had installed a home generator, so I was fine, but I grabbed my flashlight and was on my way to check on Joanna because I knew Rick was out of town again.

Before I had a chance to leave my house I heard a knock on the door and at the same time my Ring doorbell sounded off. Joanna was at my door. She was fine, but a little frightened of the storm and soaking wet.

I got her indoors and gathered towels so she could dry off. I realized her clothes were drenched, so I went to a closet that my wife had left behind when she left and found a robe. I gave it to Joanna and she went to my guest bedroom to change.

She came out, warm and dry, and thanked me with a hug and a kiss. I put her clothes in the dryer and fixed her a drink. As we were talking she suddenly asked to see my car.

"Can you show me your car? I've never been in a Corvette."

"Sure. Let's go."

My garage is a well lit showroom for my pride and joy. My ex had wanted my Vette, but when I threatened to tell her family the reason we had split was because she was fucking her boss, she backed off. I gave her half the equity in our house and we were done.

"Wow, this car is beautiful. Can I sit in it?"

I opened the driver side door and as she was sitting down the robe opened and I could see her creamy thighs open and the pink thong she was wearing. She saw me staring at her crotch and smiled. She spread her legs further as she snuggled into the seat.

"This car is incredible. I never thought a car could make me horny."

As my cock was expanding in my pants, I stood speechless. I had daydreamed about having sex with Joanna, but now it seemed to be coming true.

At the same time Joanna's robe opened, she reached over and started rubbing my dick through my pants.

"Have you ever picked up a woman by just driving this car?"

"Actually it is kind of a attention magnet," I said.

I leaned into the car and grabbed her, gently, by her hair and pulled her to me so I could kiss her. Our lips crushed into each other and she pushed her tongue into my mouth. My hand found her tits and I started squeezing one the the other.

We were in a awkward position. I backed away, stood and helped her out of the car.

We wrapped our arms around each other and continued our kiss.

Just then we could hear her cellphone ringing in the house.

"That's probably Rick. Let me go answer."

Reluctantly I followed her into the house and watched as she answered her cellphone.

"Hi...Yes it's a pretty bad storm...I'm okay, I'm at the neighbor's house, he has power...Are you sure?...I should properly thank him for taking care of me?...Okay, I'll hand him the phone."

I didn't know what was happening, but I was starting to get a good idea. Joanna handed me the phone.

"Hi Rick."

"Hey neighbor," Rick said to me, "I appreciate you watching Joanna. Is it okay if she spends the night with you. It looks like the storm hitting there is going to last all night. I don't want her alone."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"I won't be home for a few days, so take care of her. I want you to know she sometimes needs help to sleep. She likes her feet rubbed. Just a warning, sometimes she snores a little. Could you hand the phone back to her?"

I handed the phone back to Joanna and she said goodnight to her husband.

She set her phone down and took my hand.

"Is it okay if I spend the night with you?"

My response was to take her into my arms and deeply kiss her. After a minute of tongue fighting and groping her tight ass and her tits, she broke away.

She walked towards my bedroom and as she walked she dropped the robe she was wearing onto the floor. I followed behind her admiring her body from behind.

At the foot of my bed she turned and peeled off her pink thong and tossed it to me, I caught it in midair and sniffed the musky scent of her.

"Come over here so I can undress you."

I approached Joanna and she pulled off my shirt. Unbuckling my pants she said, "I've been waiting for you to make the first move, but I guess you're a gentleman. I don't think you have been with a woman lately, so I plan on sucking you off so you have a little stamina later."

As she pulled down my briefs my swollen cock stuck straight out, pre cum was already oozing out. She wrapped her perfectly manicured hands around my swollen manhood and I noticed she had painted her nails the same shade of red as my Corvette. She kneeled and kissed the head off my cock, then licked off the now dripping pre-cum.

She was right. I hadn't fucked in several months. If she simply teased me I was ready to release the sperm backed up in my balls.

"Mmmm. You taste good." Joanna said. She followed this up by kissing the length of my cock and then she started sucking deeply. I had no self control and grasped her by her hair and forcefully started face fucking her.

She pulled away and stood up ordered me into bed by pushing me onto my back. She straddled me by placing her sodden, bald cunt over my face as she started sucking my cock again. We were now in a 69 position and I grasped her ass cheeks and pulled her pussy into my face and I began eating her.

As Joanna continued to give a blowjob to end all blowjobs, she started grinding her cunt into my face. I sucked and slurped and pushed my tongue deep into her. Her juices were flowing and I found myself greedily drinking her nectar. I found her rigid, peanut sized clit and suckling it caused a moan to escape from her mouth. I wanted to taste her asshole and found my way there and pushed my tongue and rimmed her asshole. I was in heaven.

Suddenly I felt my first climax with Joanna getting ready to erupt. At the same time Joanna was bucking with her own orgasm as I dumped my a huge load of cum into her mouth. I was thrusting upward as I came and swore my cock was moving up against the back of her throat, and without much gagging on her part.

She unleashed her own flood of liquid onto my mouth and face and I drank up what I could as she collapsed on top of me.

We laid like that for a minute until she untangled herself and turned and laid down facing me. I kissed her tasting our fluids and looked at her smiling.

"What? What are you thinking?" She asked.

"That was, by far, the best head I've ever had." I said.

She replied, "Just wait till you fuck me."

We held each other for a while.

Finally I asked her what was in the back of my mind. "Is Rick seriously okay with me having sex with you? If you were mine I'd never share you."

"Well, he didn't have a choice. He's devoted to his work and I decided I deserved more. I was attracted to you the first time we met. The more I know you the more I liked you. One night he caught me masturbating as I moaned out your name. When I finished he asked if I wanted to fuck you and I told him the truth. I told him yes. We have a good marriage, in spite of the fact he doesn't enjoy sex and I do. He likes you and thinks this is safe for me, so he gave permission to me to fuck you silly.

Plus your car, for some reason makes me horny. I guess you could say Rick is a cuck and I'm yours to enjoy. Did you enjoy me?"

The whole time she has been talking she was stroking my dick back to hardness.

"That's really a ridiculous question," I replied.

I kissed Joanna and then I started kissing my way down her luscious body.

"Good. Now I need help with one more thing, I would like you to fuck me."

I haven't described Joanna's body. She is perfect with her jet black hair and olive skin. She easily could be confused as a Kim Kardasian look alike without the big hips and booty. Her 34DD breasts are a perfectly matched set, she has a flat stomach and an athletic ass with toned legs all maintained by her time working out in her basement gym. In a word she is gorgeous.

I was going to do as she had asked, but I wanted to take my time and build her upto a frenzy so that she would beg me to fuck her. I decided to take the time to find her erogenous zones and exploit them.

I started sucking and biting, gently, one nipple and then her other. I stopped and told Joanna, "Unless you tell me no, I'm going to mark you. I want to possess you and mark what is mine."

Joanna didn't object so I lifted her right, plump breast and started sucking as hard as I could in one spot. I kept sucking until an angry reddish purple spot appeared on her underboob.

I admired my work while my hands worked their way down to her pussy and fingered her cunt while the other hand found its way to her puckered anus, rimming her with the juices seeping from her cunt.

"Oh my god! That feels so good. Don't stop playing with me...you gave me a hickey! I love it!"

I continued kissing my way down, slowly. I pushed my tongue into her belly button and moved down further.

I stopped exploding Joanna's body.

"Joanna, would you do something for me?"

"Anything, just ask."

"I think you're gorgeous and I'm going to take care of you, but would it be too kinky if I asked you to put on some nylon hose my ex left behind? I love the feel and I know you would look incredible."

Without any hesitation Joanna agreed.

"Where are they, do you want me to put them on or do you want to help?"

"I'll let you. She left lots of her stuff, her lingerie in the walk in closet."

As Joanna climbed out of bed she leaned down, squeezed my cock and kissed me.

"Be back in a minute," she said.

As I watched her beautiful ass swaying away, I thought I should have cleaned out my ex's things, but I just hadn't got around to it. I didn't have any connection or need to hold on to these items, but maybe Joanna could use some or knew where it could be donated.

Suddenly Joanna walked, slowly, out of the closet. She had not only found stockings, but she was wearing a complete, sexy outfit that had been worn by my ex. She was wearing a sheer emerald green teddy, matching crotchless panty, black nylons and four inch black, open toed stilettos.

"It all fits, including her shoes. Are you going to think of me or your ex when we fuck?"

I approached her, took her in my arms. We kissed for the umpteenth time. But this felt different. Before I could answer Johanna took control of the situation again.

"I want to fuck, right now!"

She led me by my fully engorged cock and laid on her back.

"Fuck me now, we'll make love later."

I posed in front of her as she guided my cock into her her wet, warm love slit. My cock was rubbed against her and I was glad she had almost sucked me dry or I would have cum again by her causing friction between my dick and her clit.

Moans coming from her mouth were unintelligible, "Uuuug, oooooh. Fuck!"

As she released the hold on my dick I pushed and in one thrust I impailed myself in her. The grip of her cunt on my dick was almost indescribable. Her inner folds were tight and wet and hot and electric. I started a rhythm of pulling out of her until only the head of my cock was inside of her before pushing in the entire length of my seven inches of cock.

"Oh fuck! Oh my god! I love your fat dick! Fuck me, fuck me! Don't stop! You feel so good!"

A powerful orgasm made her scream out as I kept fucking her. Joanna was bucking beneath me and I reached out with one and started pinching her nipples. She cried out and suddenly she was squirting a clear liquid from between her legs. My bed was flooded with her juices.

I pulled out of Joanna and told her, "Get on your hands and knees, tell me you're my slut, tell me what you want!"

She did as asked and I slapped her buttocks before aiming my cock at the her pussy and sliding back into her. I gripped her sides and started fucking here from behind while I move my right hand to her clit so that I could stimulate it while I pumped her from behind.

"Fuck me! Fuck your slut. Hard! Fuck me harder!"

Another orgasm raced through her body and Joanna screamed out again. My ex's lingerie was now sodden from the sweat we had worked up.

I could feel my climax coming so I started fucking and pumping as hard as I could. I released myself and, as Joanna was still cumming, I dumped my boiling sperm into her.

I was out of breath and collapsed onto her back and we both dropped from our doggy position to the bed now flooded from her squirting.

We lay on the bed for a few minutes, after a few minutes my cock, now semi hard, plopped out of her puss. Now in each other's arms, a steady flow of liquid ran from her body.

"I'm sorry. I haven't squirted and leaked this much in a long time. I'm sorry."

I told her there was no need to worry, but I pulled her up and walked her to the dry bed waiting in the guest bedroom. When we got there I took the outfit she had worn for me off of her, pulled back the sheets and blankets.

"Let's get some rest. Tomorrow we'll take the Corvette for a ride."

[End of Part 1]