All Comments on 'Little Red Pill Ch. 01'

by MattyTanner

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
A great start

Excellently written and made so much more sexy with the emotional turmoil that Noah suffers. Had me extremely stiff in my pants and reaffirming that I'm also ruled by my dick! Can't wait for the next chapter

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
I'm ready for more

This is a great start for a story that has even better possibilities. I must worn you that sucking cock can be addictive even for a man that starts out straight. Once you let a man cum in your mouth you will want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it man

Great start to your story. Can't wait for our boy to accept his true nature - and even though he ends up with a monster dick - maybe he even impales the Doc with it as "revenge" - hope he stays more on the bottom of things. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

Many guys like Noah would accept unusual side effects for a big dick. Some realistic elements with the getting dumped because of size. The Red pill would be a big seller as long as there are no medical problems. Good imagination.

Cbear56Cbear56over 4 years ago
A great start

You have the beginnings of a great series. It was well written, engaging and VERY arousing. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very nice!

I'm sitting here, cock in hand, waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent slow burn

This story is excellent in its slow erotic build up. The description of the main character transforming into a cock lover is some of the best straight to gay ive read. Please continue!

Nimitz161616Nimitz161616over 4 years ago
Heavily Borrowed

This story has almost the exact same premise as Little White Pills, where the pills turned the guys gay and made their asses more sensitive. You should pay homage to the writer you borrowed from.

letsquirtletsquirtover 4 years ago
Love this story and hope for more

Really one of the most entertaining, exciting and well written stories I've read on here in a while. I haven't yet checked to see if there is a follow-up, and really hoping there is!

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

Great story! Love the build up and sexual tension plus many masturbation scenes!

liz33ndliz33ndover 3 years ago
I am starting to love this

There can be no truth to this, but it is so wishful and hopeful for the people with the little dick lutt. This could happen to anyone in anyone's fantasy world.

ukwankerboiukwankerboialmost 3 years ago

So a side-effect of these mind-altering pills given to Noah by Dr Curtis is that Noah believes he received them from Dr Grant, leaving Curtis in the clear when the FDA swoop. Clever! :-)

A well-written story, good pace and plot development. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I absolutely loved this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMattyTanner@MattyTanner
Straight guy here with enough homosexual encounters in my life to leave me questioning things. Please leave me comments and let me know what you liked and didn't like, and what got you off about my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES