Little Red Pill Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeaaah swallow my whole fucking cock! Take it down your throat like a good faggot!"

I was making guttural gurgling grunts as I bobbed my head forward and back with Gavin's hands on my head guiding me, balls now slapping off my chin. I'd gotten my breaths through my nose in a rhythm, and just before my airway cut off and my nose jabbed into his stubbly pubes I caught the sweaty musky sent of him.

"I'm gonna fuck your face! I'm gonna fuck your fag face!"

Now not only was he forcefully jamming my head into his crotch, but he was jerking his hips forward, humping himself into me as I plunged forward. I brought my own hands up and around his waist, grabbing onto his toned ass cheeks and holding on for dear life as he humped my face and I glugged his cock to the back of my throat repeatedly.

"Fuck dude, I'm fucking your throat! fuuuuuck that feels fucking good! Uuuuuuhhhhn fuuuuck!"

I couldn't do more than gurgle out a reply as he simultaneously pushed my head into his lap and humped forward into my face with increasing force and speed. My hands on his glutes felt flexing muscles with each pump. The wet slurping and the sound of his balls thwaping into my chin were both drowned out by Gavin now panting out a grunt with each thrust.

"Uuuuh fuck- eat my fucking dick! Eat my fucking dick! Uuuugh I'm gonna fucking cum-I'm gonna cum down your throat dude- do you want to swallow my fucking load of cum?"

It was all I could do to keep catching short breaths through my nose as he used my face for his own fuck-toy. But had I been able to, I would have answered with an emphatic 'yes,' I did indeed what to swallow his load.

Gavin was now pumping his hips into my face at a lightning speed, grunting from deep in his throat. Suddenly I felt his ass muscles beneath my hands clench and stay that way. He pushed on the back of my head with such force that I couldn't have resisted him even if I'd wanted to. He was buried to the hilt in my mouth and holding himself there.

"Uuuuuuhhhn I'm cuming! Uuuuuuuuuh- uuuuuuuuuuugh- uuuuggghhhn!"

I could actually feel his balls against my chin pumping out his seed as his shaft pulsed inside my mouth and thick warm liquid spurted against the back of my throat, coating my esophagus on the way down my gullet. The spurts gradually came with less and less velocity and his pulsating cock calmed down. By now I was desperate for air, and sucked in greedy breaths as he pulled out of my used mouth with a wet slurp.

I stayed there on my knees panting for a few moments while Gavin slumped backwards leaning against the kitchen counter. I swallowed every trace of his seed down my throat and swiped a forearm across my spit and snot covered face. It was then that I became aware again of the achingly strong erection I still had in my shorts.

I needed to get off. I needed Gavin to get me off. And suddenly the craziest thought entered my mind. I thought back to Lorenzo in the shower stall at the gym. How he'd sat himself down on my cock and rode me. But oddly, I wasn't now imagining Gavin riding on my erection until I came. Instead, I was fixated on how Renzo had seemingly used my cock to get himself off. We had barely even touched his cock before Renzo was moaning that I was making him cum, and he was shooting off his load all over the stall. I had been fascinated ever since with the idea of a cock in your ass somehow feeling so good it caused you to cum. Now, crazily, I craved Gavin's cock up my ass, somehow making me cum.

Without even realizing what I was doing, I was up off my knees, frantically pushing chairs out of my way at the kitchen table. My shorts were at my ankles in a flash and I had my back to Gavin at the counter. I leaned forward bracing myself on the table and displaying my bare ass to him.

"Fuck me in the ass, Gavin!" I had intended it as a demand but it came out as more of a desperate plea. I no longer had any earthly idea what had come over me. With a confidence I had never previously possessed, I looked back over my shoulder and directly into Gavin's eyes.

He looked mortified. As if he didn't even know how he'd gotten here.

He started stuttering out an incoherent reply as he bent down and retrieved his khaki shorts at his ankles, hastily pulling them back up his legs and buttoning them. He forgot about the zipper completely and was already hurrying past me and out of the kitchen towards the front door.

"I-I don't know what- I gotta- uhhh tell your mom I-"

He couldn't seem to finish a thought and decided to just bail. I heard the front door open and close a few moments later, and then I was alone, doubled over the kitchen table with my ass sticking out for no one.

After it became clear that I wasn't going to be getting the ass fucking I had suddenly desired, I found myself feeling ridiculous there in my kitchen with my shorts dropped to my ankles. I pulled them up, and by the time I had finished straightening the kitchen back up, my hard-on had faded. It seemed as though my uncanny confidence had faded with it. In it's place, I felt a twinge of worry and uncertainty worming it's way into the pit of my stomach.

What had I just done? What had I let come over me yet again? I had jumped on what appeared to be a reluctant, perfectly straight guy, persuading him to let me suck his dick while he verbally ridiculed me. Worse yet, this wasn't just some handsome stranger from the gym. I knew Gavin from back in High School. My stomach twisted in further worry as I recalled how absurdly I had acted in sticking my ass out towards him, begging for him to fuck me. The look of shock on his face was frozen in my mind.

I moped around the house for the rest of the afternoon and evening thinking about the consequences of my brazen hard-cock induced actions. Gavin was probably out there right now telling as many of our old classmates as he could find about what he'd learned about the seemingly normal, harmless quiet kid from High School. He was probably outing me on social media as I sat there worrying about it, too nervous to check my accounts on my phone.

As I tried to go to sleep that night, I dreaded the thought of what other old High School acquaintances I was going to run into the following day, when I started my first shift back at the local grocery store for the summer.

12