Little Red Riding Bunny

Story Info
A fox anthro takes a bunny and her motherin forced lust...
10.4k words
15k
19
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

Antonio whistled to himself as he walked through the forest, once again on his way to visit Abigail, the white bunny that he had become so swiftly enamoured with. If one could consider plunging his dick into her and fucking her roughly and rampantly with little to no warning being enamoured. Some would have considered it non-consensual, but a slutty bunny like her, despite being older than him, had not been able to resist the lure of his cock, regardless of all else.

The fox smirked. Things there had ended up far, far better than he could have imagined, Abigail submitting to him and loving it -- it had been hard to see her open and eager enthusiasm as anything else -- while he got to reap the spoils of her pussy, her arse, her mouth. Any hole really had been open and available to him, though he had not gotten to use her tits yet... He should make good on that. After tickling and sucking on her feet again, just to see her jump and squirm.

The fox chuckled. His cock hardened at the thought of it, a light bulge in his pants. But what he did not expect to see when he was on his way, once more, to breed his little white doe, was another white bunny hopping down the path ahead.

He hustled into a bush, watching, red ears pricked. Where was she going? Oh, but her scent was familiar, like Abigail's but not. With those spots too, yes... His eyes gleamed with the hunger of a predator. That had to be her daughter, it couldn't be anyone else! She was dressed rather demurely in a blouse and skirt, from what he could see under her red cape, the black and pink under there complimenting her fur, a butterfly spot over her nose and another over her right eye. He guessed, in time, that would be one way that he would be able to differentiate her from her sister, when they were together.

When all came to plan, of course, for he couldn't see any way for it not to.

She may have been the same age as him or a year or so younger, but Antonio recognised a ripe doe when he saw one, imagining already just how her hind paws, so thick and fluffy around the toes, would feel in his paws, against his tongue. He was in motion before his mind had caught up with what his body was doing, breaking free of his cover with a sauntering stride, the forest looming around.

Angelica looked up with a squeak, clutching her basket.

"Oh! Who are you?"

Antonio grinned.

"Whyyy... I'm the big, bad fox of the forest, aren't I, little bunny? And what is your name?"

She trembled, backing off from him, nearly tripping over her tiny, delicate feet as she stuttered.

"O-oh, oh... No... I'm... I can't..."

She was fearful, though the picnic basket that she clutched to her chest was of even more interest to the fox than ever before. The bunny's black spots were even more adorable as she shook before him, ears submissively pinned back, but she did not know that the fox before her held no real ill-will towards her.

"There's nothing to be worried about, bunny."

He tried to appear nicer, hiding his teeth, though his fox-ish muzzle would always be on show, the predator/prey dynamic something that was impossible for them to ignore, considering everything. Angelica, for it was Abigail's daughter and no one else, backed off again, her hood over her ears, shrinking into it.

"W-what do you mean?"

He smiled a little too toothily, but her freeze instinct kicked in, locking her in place.

"Why, I'm your new neighbour! I'll be down the road, so you can come by to me anytime if you need help with anything. I've had my friends tell me that they think I'm very helpful!"

He was a little too jovial with his words, yet all he was doing was toying with the bunny, all to see her squeak and squirm, though she did seem a modicum more comfortable with him. If such a thing was even possible when a little bunny was faced with a fox like him. She, after all, did not know what his intentions with her were, his demeanour slimy, even though his words, as they were, seemed to be kind.

"Oh..." She quivered, nose twitching. "I guess...I will see you around then."

"But I'd like to see more of you," Antonio pressed, stepping in front of her as she tried to carry on her way, finding her feet again. "I'm sure you're very, very lovely under that red cape of yours..."

She squeaked and shook her head, backing off. Yet Antonio was persistent and he knew what she was like already from what her mother had told him, his paws greedily latching onto her cape.

No more "nice neighbour" for him, though he would surely be a lot nicer to the bunny in future times, perhaps with his muzzle between her legs or his nose tickling her cute feet. Angelica froze as he pushed the hood of the cape back from her head, revealing her face fully, licking his lips.

He offered his hand to her and, without thinking, the bunny took it, letting him shake her hand even as he pulled her into a hug.

"Come on, if we're going to be neighbours, you should be friendlier than that! Don't be a prude!"

Yet she was frozen as he hugged her, his hands dropping, though Antonio should have known that he would not be at all able to resist her the moment he felt her breasts pressed up against his chest. He was, after all, just a fox, and a fox like him had greater needs than anyone else could ever have suspected... Least of all a little bunny like her.

He drew her in closer, his hands roaming her, looking her in the eyes, though all Antonio could do was imagine what lay under her cape. And wasn't it his right to see what the daughter of the bunny he was currently fucking had to give him too?

"My, my... I'd love to see more, yes, but my stomach is rumbling, can't you hear it?"

Angelica shivered. Was he toying with her? She couldn't tell what the fox wanted, her eyes darting first one way and then the other, searching out a means of escape. Yet he was always there, blocking her way, hands sliding over her body as if he thought he owned her.

"Come on... You can show me a little boob!"

Of course, he had every intention of seeing more, though, fortunately, her blouse unbuttoned. He picked them free quickly, ignoring her whimpers of protest, too eager to see what Abigail had produced. His little bunny was a fine one indeed...

"Ohhhh, very lovely!"

He praised her as if it was consensual at all, Angelica trying to step away, though her legs were shaking too badly for that. Her bra was on show and he moved down to her long skirt, which had been demure, to be fair, for a bunny. She squeaked and shook her head, trying to lift the picnic basket again to block her body from him, though that was no trouble at all for the fox to push away from her.

"Oh, hush, you should be showing a lovely body like this off all the time. It's much better to look at you like this, isn't it, rather than eating you?"

He left the implication hanging heavily in his words, even though it had been him that had forcibly stripped her. Her body was on show, shivering in the fresh air, though she was frozen in place still, her heart pounding, beating so much more quickly than what would have been at all comfortable for her.

It was wrong... Yet she quivered, some part of her prey instinct locking her down, where she thought she needed to be. That was what her body thought anyway, the fox's paws roaming. How could she ever have thought, even for a split second, that he had good intentions towards her at all?

His paws swept down her breasts, squeezing her through her underwear, and she squeaked, her cape waving back and forth. Of course, her shirt was still on her shoulders and arms, but what mattered to Antonio of her body was all on display as he drew her in against his chest once again, acting quite as if they knew one another and he was merely cuddling her.

"Eep... Oh... Mr Fox..."

He shivered. It was good, in a way, to hear her say that. But he would have to work out just why another time, for it was too hot to have the slutty little dirty bunny there. She was so much like her mother, for he could feel the heat of her hidden arousal in the lines of her body, how she stiffened against him, breath catching. If nothing else, Abigail had taught him, subtly so, that he could take what he wanted from bunnies like her, her and her daughters. She had shown him how restraint could lead to crying out in passion, twisting emotions and arousal to a new tenor of lust like nothing ever before.

At least, that had been the fox's take on it. And just who was going to change his mind about that or say no to him? Not Angelica, that was for certain!

"Aw, you're so cute," he practically cooed over her. "You know I was joking about eating you, right?"

He wasn't so sure that he was joking, her feet wriggling, so small and cute, pushing up onto her toes. It was strange that she was barefoot out in the forest, but maybe that was something that he could see from her more, more of her, always on show. Her buttocks were round and pert too and Antonio could not help but give her an even more salacious squeeze than what he had done already, claws digging in ever so faintly.

"Please..." She whimpered, though her eyes shone with something that Antonio lusted for too. "Will you let me go, Mr Fox? I won't say anything... Please... Let me go."

Oh, how he did like to see her beg. But he liked her forced compliance with his dirty needs even better.

"Sure... I can do that. For a kiss!"

She squirmed, squeaking, twisting back and forth, heart pounding. No, no, no, she couldn't do that, but the fox was already leaning in, puckering up, hastening the moment that she didn't, not by any means, want to address. Angelica had to make a split-second decision, heart leaping in her chest, yet Antonio was too close to her to escape.

All she could do was close her eyes and hope it would be a peck on the cheek, even as he laid one on her, forcing her to kiss him back, her tongue flickering out and against hers in a bodily response. Her body ached and tingled, her prey instinct screaming at her to run, yet the kiss went on and on, her ears submissively laid back, her little cottontail twitching and twitching.

"Ahhh..."

Antonio grinned, stepping back, spreading his hands wide, a glint in the older fox's eyes.

"Isn't that better? Now we know each other so much better as neighbours!"

Angelica wasn't so sure that that was the case, not at all, but she had space, the fox waving at her.

"I'll see you around soon, cutie, maybe you can show me a little more than your pretty underwear next time!"

Angelica shook her head -- but he was on and off ahead of her, moving with purpose, a smirk on his lips. For Antonio had the lingering feel of her kiss on his lips, how warm it had been, how she had taken only the barest of moments to kiss him back. Why, even if he had not closed that space between them, she would have kissed him anyway, out of that mixture of fear and desire.

Wasn't it the best way to be? Oh, Antonio would have most certainly said so, being on the end that delivered it!

Yes, things were looking up for him in the world and it was something that he wanted to pass on, even if it would come out, as usual, in his own kinky way.

Angelica was not to know that, with her cute little black spots. Not yet, not then.

However, as he let her go, he raced on ahead, though he got a bit of a head start, considering that the poor bunny had to redress herself. But she would not know where he had gone, her basket left with her as she tried to hurry on to her mother, the fox taking a shortcut to make sure that he got there in better time than usual.

The tree house rose by the lake, perfect and serene, though he did not care to leave it so peaceful there for very much longer at all. Antonio chuckled as he scampered up the ladder, which ran along a thick bough that slanted down to the grass, a tree felled at some point but growing practically sideways. It was funny how nature was like that.

Abigail was coming out of the shower when Antonio burst in, though she had gotten more than used to his abrupt arrivals over the last week. Oh, had it only been a week since she'd met him? The white bunny giggled and fluttered her eyelashes, like a schoolgirl, though she was far too old to be doing things like that, especially when her daughter was on her way. Her fur was half dry already in the warm summer air, her ears damp where she had cooled herself down, resting a paw on Antonio's chest.

"I didn't realise you were coming today, but I never do..."

Antonio grinned.

"Strip."

Abigail laughed and flung the towel aside, revealing her mostly dry fur, standing at the side of her bedroom where her en-suite bathroom was linked through.

"Done!"

It was easy for her to bare it all to one that she trusted, though the gleam of his sharp teeth excited her more than sent fear into her, like it had the first time. She would be living in his home soon, she knew, but there were still things at home that she had to take care of, tidying up and sorting out, arranging what would be taken over. The tree house would still need to be taken care of, for it had been her sanctuary for too long to abandon just like that, even for a russet fox with a wicked tongue.

Antonio kissed her briefly, tongue snaking into her muzzle, her moan bringing a harder rise again to his cock. But moments were passing and he didn't have much time as he pushed her back in a small chair, the one that usually sat beside her dressing table.

"Tie yourself up, bunny, you're going to have company soon."

Abigail's ears pricked, but she was not afraid, if a little interested and concerned in an exciting sort of way, panting lightly, lips parted, as she tried to find a scarf or ties or something with which she could lash herself down. It would be crude and rough, but the fox helped with her ankles, yanking them apart as she whimpered more than a little luxuriously.

It was good to be used, her body his to do with as he willed, something pushing up against the exposed folds of her pussy as she grunted. It vibrated as he seated it inside her, the egg shivering as he fiddled with the controls, a pulse cycle on it too, as Abigail was soon to uncover. But that was not for her, her ankles tied, her wrists tied, pulled behind the chair and her chest pushed out.

She moaned as the fox nibbled at her neck, nipping at her throat, giving her a taste, once again, of what it meant to be a predator, her toes curling.

"Ohhh..."

"You'll get what you need, bunny-bun."

He smirked, licking his lips, Abigail squirming as he switched the pulsing cycle of the egg on, her hips pushing up, though there was nowhere to go as she squirmed in place.

It could have been moments, or it could have been minutes before Angelica appeared, Antonio sprawled on the bed, slipping out of his clothes. There was no sense in keeping them on, after all, not when he had so much fun to come, licking his lips, the bunny in the chair moaning and wriggling, tail twitching. He'd have so much more so very soon, his cock half-hard, a smooth length of fox-dick that would soon find his bunny's daughter as it was meant to.

"Mom? Mom, are you here? It's Angelica!"

His ears pricked and, in the chair, Abigail tried not to squirm, her eyes alight. At least for her, she knew that her daughter would be in safe paws, the fox safe, well...at least when a predator like him was concerned. He was only interested in pleasuring her, the play between them... He may have warned her, but Abigail's heart still pounded and pounded as if it was trying to leap out of her chest.

"Mom? Mom, I'm coming upstairs, are you not home?"

Angelica was dressed again, but not for long as she swung open the door to her mother's bedroom, wondering if Abigail had been taken ill. But what she found there took her breath away as a red blur rushed to slam the door closed behind her, trapping her in there, licking his lips -- for it was the fox that she had only just gotten away from!

"Oh -- what are you doing here?"

She shrank away, pinning herself to the wall, yet she shrieked all over again as her eyes found her mother, the bunny tied to a chair, her wrists yanked away as her breasts thrust out. Something buzzed and Angelica shrieked, spinning out of the way, even as the fox lunged, clutching her wrists.

"Ah-ah-ah, cutie, you're not going anywhere!"

Her mother was gagged with a scarf, pulling the corners of her lips back a little more, but Angelica didn't know what to do, hyperventilating, or at least feeling like she was with her chest heaving, rising and falling so swiftly. The fox dragged her to him even as she fought, scrambling away but not really getting anyway, screaming as she was hurled on the bed.

"Don't eat me -- I'm sorry! I'll take the products back! I'll do whatever you want!"

Her mother was right there -- oh! Oh, everything had gone so very wrong, she should never have trusted that sly old fox, never! She bounced on the bed as he pursued her, ripping her skirt away with a feral snarl, his teeth sinking into the fabric in a more feral manner than ever to rip it from her body. Her panties were form-fitting, perfect for her body, yet the elastic digging into her hip and buttock was not what she wanted as he ripped those from her too, leaving her sitting, panting, in shreds of cloth that had, not so long ago, protected her modesty.

"Nowhere to run, bunny..."

He teased her, even if Angelica did not yet know that it was a tease, that nothing bad was going to happen to her. Her eyes landed on the door, but he shook her head, pinning her back by her shoulder, using his larger size and weight against her, even if he was not particularly physically strong. When it came to the comparison between him and a bunny, however, there was no competition to be had there.

"P-please..." She sobbed, gasping for breath, her eyes wide and bulging, her breasts in a monster's paws. "Don't e-e-eat me! N-not me! Not mom!"

But he had no intention of doing that, even if that was something too that Antonio did not have to tell the bunny either. He tore open her blouse, as pretty as it had been to see her semi-strip for him earlier, her bra pinging free too as that finally gave up against his insistence.

Ah, there they were, her glorious breasts. They were large and round and soft and gently pulling to the side of her body that tipped closer to the mattress under their own weight, the fox hungrily groping them, squeezing them, molesting her right there in front of her mother without a care in the world. He was too close to her for comfort, not asking her at all whether she was okay with being touched like that by him, but things had gone so well with her mother that he hardly thought that it would be any different with Angelica.

And he was right, the bunny sluttily responding to him with a moan, even though her eyes were wide with fear. A predator didn't grope like that, did they? He didn't seem to drool or slaver, even if his fangs gleamed, but she still squealed as his paw dipped between her thighs, shoving the scraps of her skirt away, feeling out the wetness of her pussy.

"See, you want this," he teased, squeezing a finger inside her, even if her moisture there was merely her body responding in a way that her mind could not yet understand. "Your body wants it, you're just like your mom!"

Her mother? Angelica's eyes snapped to Abigail, in the chair, wriggling in place, though her mother did not seem to be worried or strained at all. Did that mean there was something there that she didn't understand?