Little Red Riding Bunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh... These are nice."

He nuzzled her breasts, licking and lapping, swirling his tongue around a nipple, though what he had not been told was that one spot was above her right breast. That was cute, real cute, a little touch that he enjoyed as he groped her, a paw sliding under her butt, feeling the soft flesh of her backside.

"Oh! Don't!"

But the choice was not something that she had in the matter as Antonio loomed, a grin on his muzzle.

"Don't worry..." He said in a tone that made her worry even more. "Abigail is fine... Your mother is fine. She's with me now, moving into the farm with me. You know the chicken farm down the road, Angelica, that's my place. I bet your mom's already pregnant, the number of times I've fucked her already."

Angelica's eyes widened.

"Mom!"

But her mother was a little tied up at that time and there was little she could do, panting and wriggling, the vibrating egg buzzing away inside her. As much as she squirmed, she could not help her daughter, her role there merely to enjoy, to watch her daughter be debased just as she had been initially by the fox.

She'd love it as much as Abigail had. But she'd have to experience it herself to know that.

Angelica wriggled on the bed, weakly trying to get away then, though the flight response was not as strong with her as it could have been. Maybe if she'd been quicker initially, she could have gotten away, but that was not an option as she blushed to be watched so closely, two furs, only one of which she knew, examining and lusting over her body. If that was even coming from her mother... That side was more humiliating than anything else.

"No... Please..."

She wriggled and fought back against him so much that Antonio was forced to grab the cuffs that Abigail loved to play with out of her bedside cabinet, locking both of her wrists to the slats in the headboard of the bed. She was splayed out for him like a treat to be devoured, kicking and squalling, though all that really came out of her lips was a squeak and a shriek, all so high-pitched that the fox's ears swivelled back and forth constantly.

She was too loud, really too loud -- he had to quiet her somehow. But the best treat for a fox like him was between her legs as he dove down there, snaking his tongue straight into her pussy without giving her a chance to understand what was happening. She moaned, startled by the sound that came out of her lips, wriggling her hips, her tail twitching all the time as the bedsheets twisted and rumpled under her. It was not the most comfortable place to lie with the cotton making ridges under her body, but she had no choice at all in the matter as his long, vulpine tongue toyed with her body, seeking out her g-spot.

Or so it felt as his flexible tongue pulled over that bunch of sensitive nerves, again and again, her toes curling, feet flexing.

"Oh... Ohhh..."

That was better, much better, as he savoured the tart sweetness of the bunny on his tongue. Her hips pushed against him, calming down a little, though he still clutched her rump with one paw to keep her in place, claws pricking in, though she did not complain of any pain. Maybe that was his tongue, eating her out ravenously as if he had never gotten to savour such a taste before, even if it was a common occurrence, now that he had a kinky Abigail to slurp up into.

The bunny squirmed and tried to resist further, but it was difficult for her to do anything other than to moan, her eyes darting between the fox and her mother. Was it really true what the fox had said about them? With a scarf gagging her -- it almost looked like a carrot with that shade of orange, green streaks potentially the leaves -- Abigail was not able to help her daughter out in the slightest or assuage her fears. What Angelica did know, however, was that there was no fear in her eyes.

That might have to be enough for her as she relaxed a tiny fraction into the slurping attention of the fox's tongue, wriggling, panting, her shoulders aching from where she had pulled too vehemently on the cuffs. She had not known that she would ever struggle that much when cuffed.

Yet the fox enjoyed her thoroughly, Antonio keeping his claws dug into her thighs, the soft flesh of them squashing under his touch, the firmness of his hold. His tongue knew no limits as it slipped deeper and deeper into her, lapping and swirling, pulling back and up over her clit to see just how she squirmed for him.

"Mmm..."

Angelica relaxed, though she could not look the fox in the eye, even as his darker eyes danced, his fur a little ruffled where he had tussled briefly with her.

"Like mother, like daughter," he teased her, his tone soft with deeper implications lying underneath the surface. "She didn't take long to come around to my charms either."

If "charms" included a nice tongue slurping up inside, Angelica was not all that sure that it was not a fair deal, though she very much wished that she were not handcuffed to the bed. She tried to reach back to the wooden slats, to break free, but they were too old and well-made, all good furniture chosen by her mom, to snap under her small paws.

Yet Antonio made it harder for her to resist as he nuzzled into her pussy, the scent of her overwhelming. It almost didn't matter to him that his little prey bunny didn't want it, but her body did, as he drank down her juices, his throat working obviously, swallowing, licking up more and swirling his tongue around and around her clit. One could have been mistaken for thinking that he wanted her to feel good, so very good, that he would spend so much time eating her out, but it was all for his liking, all what Antonio specifically wanted to do.

She was so sweet, so sweet, like the caramel easter bunny, though not that sickly kind of sweet. He could have had a first helping and then a second helping and then a third, Angelica's delicate feet twisting and flexing lightly while he dug his tongue deeper and deeper.

The bunny did not know to hold back and neither did she have to as she moaned and rocked up, her hind paws against the fox's sides, hips -- somewhere down there. All she knew was waves of pleasure as he more than simply skilfully brought her off and over the edge, shrieking and humping up against him, a nymph of sex grinding onto his muzzle without any thought. She might have still feared the fact that he was a fox, but her mind was nowhere near in the right place as he laughed, warm breath sweeping over her pussy, his tongue slurping and lapping, pulling her further and further through her orgasm, in complete control over her.

That said something as Angelica was very much not in control of her own body even as she panted and heaved, her head spinning, her body straining to relax held contractions, though there did not feel as if there was anywhere for her to go. She tugged, again, weakly at the handcuffs, but she had to stay where she was, quivering in the shreds of her clothing, her pussy soaked with her own juices and the fox's saliva. Did that mean that he was going to be nice to her if he'd gotten her off? Angelica's experience of males so far in life could only to be said to be as around the same as her mother, though she had managed to force them all to use protection.

She shivered. Would the fox wear a condom? She hadn't seen any. But she was brighter and a little more interested, panting even while she blushed, ears pricked and looking for the next thing, what Mr Fox might want her to do next. Truth be told, Antonio was still to introduce himself to her.

Names hardly mattered when one had been so...intimate, up close and personal, with someone else, perhaps.

"Are you going to be a good bunny now?" He teased, sliding his gaze down her body, her cutely fluffy feet catching his attention. "Or a bad bunny? Choose wisely."

He taunted her even as Angelica squeaked and nodded, looking to her mother. Yet the look in her mother's eyes, holding no expression with the scarf gagging her, neither reassured her or not. She didn't know what was okay, under the control of a predator who could do whatever he wanted to her and more.

Antonio bore down, more insistent than ever. Those orgasms were not enough for him, forcing her to submit through the pleasure of her body, his tongue lashing, swirling around her clit. As much as she squirmed, there was no getting away as his dick throbbed with need, her juices soaking into his muzzle, the triumphant taste of her lingering in the back of his mouth. Again, she could not control herself, hips rising, orgasm taking her, his command over her absolute, even if the slutty little bunny did not yet know it.

The sweetness of her pussy had brought the hardness of his prick to full, throbbing bliss, the tip gleaming with the faintest hint of pre-cum. If it had been Abigail that he was fucking, she would have already suckled it off him, but she was still tied to the chair, wriggling in place, the buzzing of the vibrating egg more noticeable in the quiet of the room.

She didn't feel like she had any other option, her lips moving but no sound coming out as the fox made use of her body. She didn't know what he was doing when he shuffled back to her feet, murmuring under his breath, lifting them as he pressed them together.

"Mmm... Such cute feet."

Oh, he loved that about her. To him, bunnies would always have gorgeously light and delicate feet, the kind that he could snuffle into, lick, tease...do anything at all he wanted to all day long. The fox would not have wanted it any other way as he nuzzled into her soles, holding her ankles tightly when her instinctive reaction was to kick. That would not do, simply would not do, but he admired her spirit, how there was a part of her that wanted to fight back, even then, even when it did not make any sense for her to do so.

After all, Antonio had the bunny where he wanted her and there was nowhere for her to go, whimpering, squirming, his tongue trailing over her foot, taking his time savouring the underside. With her bound, her mother tied up and watching her daughter's humiliation (probably getting off to it too), there was no rush for him. He could take all the time in the world with her, swirling his tongue around each of her toes in turn.

She wriggled and squirmed, confused as to what he was doing, trying to look down the length of her body at him, though the quiver of her breasts got in the way as he was not lifting her feet that high. Her toes felt tingly, everything too sensitive, his claws pricking into the points of her feet so that it both sent tiny shivers through her and ticklish waves.

"Um... Eeep!"

She squeaked as he hit a particularly ticklish spot, though the fearful giggle that bubbled forth was more confused than truly worried about anything.

"Mr Fox... Are you eating my feet?"

She was sure that it would have hurt a lot more than merely tickled if he was eating her feet, but she had no idea what foot play or foot worship was, therefore how could she have known the difference? Although predator and prey relations were still fraught those days, it was not as if all that many predators did succumb to that kind of base instinct anymore. Incidents were rare, regardless of where instinct remained.

"Noooo, little bunny."

He laughed, letting his breath tickle her soles and toes, dragging his tongue down to her heel. The fur was fine enough to not constantly become stuck to his tongue, tugging free of her body, though some stray hairs were to be managed, not to be helped.

"Though... Yes, in the same way that I ate your pussy out," he added, though remained evasive, as canny and as sly of a fox as he always was. "Call it...foot worship, bunny, that tells more. Feel it..."

He taunted her with her lack of power to fight back, licking her soles, squeezing her feet together, side by side, so that her toes were right next to one another. Her toes wriggled right in his face and he took his chance, ensuring that her ankles were firmly pinned together first, to suckle both into his mouth at the same time.

"Ohhhh!"

Angelica didn't know what to do with the many weird and wonderful sensations flowing through her, a strange kind of arousal warming her through. The fox's prick still had to be hard and she could not understand why he was spending so much time and attention on her feet, though even the dancing of his fingers over them brought more and more of a rise of ticklish sensations to her body. It was better when he used more pressure, but the fox seemed to know exactly what to do to get her squirming and laughing, sides aching from snatching breaths. She hadn't realised she'd spent that much time laughing, though one moment blurred into the next, such blurred lines of moments and sensations impossible to understand.

So, Angelica simply did not try, still scared but giggling and squeaking as his tongue played around her feet, drawing more and more seeping moisture from the plush, soft folds of her pussy. She was aroused, more so than she had ever thought she could have been with the fox, but she had felt something there when she had stripped down for him in the forest. Would she have done that if she had not even been a bit attracted to him? It was hard to tell where the line of attraction and obedience lay, being that he was a predator and half of her always would be trying to stay on his good side, to make sure that nothing happened to her.

Antonio did not care to ask what was going on in her head as he nibbled down each of her toes in turn, taking care with the pads, though those, as with all bunnies, were fluffy on the underside. There were no defined patches of skin when it came to them, but that made them all the more delightful for him to dig his fingers into and massage, focusing more on sucking and licking, even putting as much of his heel into his mouth as he could manage. Her squeak, more frightened that time, had him backing off, but only because there was only so much that he could avoid doing with his teeth for something like that. Rough play, in that regard, was not what Antonio was looking for.

But the hard throb of his cock, demanding attention, could not be ignored forever as he lifted her legs, bringing them up so that they made a right angle, give or take, from the rest of her body. Her toes pointed and he kissed them, a brush that could have been chaste from a lover's lips, right across the tips, catching the biggest toe and the two next to it, the bunny shivering. She might not have known what she was doing with him, but she was just as much of a slut as her mother.

"Lie still, cutie... Here's the carrot!"

He laughed at his own joke, but Antonio would not be in a place to make jokes for much longer as the tip of his cock pressed up to his folds. Angelica shivered and squeaked, folding her ears back, feeling more exposed and vulnerable than she had so far. Yet her pussy throbbed as if she was burning up from the inside out, dripping with wetness that betrayed her arousal. She didn't have to understand it for it to be so.

"Um..."

The bunny squirmed, blinking up at him, though if that was her best flirtatious look, she'd best stick to selling make-up and skincare products. It would get her somewhere...but not far in the throes of passion.

"Do you have a condom? Fox? Mr Fox?"

Antonio ignored her, not asking for permission as he pushed into her, shuffling in closer, dragging her buttocks up onto his lower thighs, just so that he could get even deeper into her. But Antonio did not care if he didn't use the full length of his cock, only that he got what he needed from her -- and that was both a dose of pleasure and the tease of her feet. In such a position, they pressed up perfectly against his muzzle as he lapped and toyed with them to his delight, all to his pleasure, tongue pulling between the toes, leaving not a single part of her delicious feet untouched.

The bunny whimpered, though she clung backwards, over her head, to one of the pillows, seeking out some sense of stability as things twisted and turned around her, all out of her control. For a moment, she forgot that he was a fox and she a bunny, moaning as he filled her with long, deep strokes of his cock, as savage as others that had fucked her, though not so much that he hurt her. It was almost as if he was being considerate in fucking her, but that was, in all honesty, merely because his lips and tongue were elsewhere, nuzzling and kissing at her feet.

"You're younger and more energetic..." The fox murmured against her feet, lapping her soles, teasing around the curve of her soft heels. "But you lack your mother's experience... Let me teach you."

His strokes grew harder as the bunny squirmed, but it was not as if she could do all that much, being handcuffed as she was. She whimpered and tried to push back, though her energy was restrained, her orgasm sweeping over her from the touch of his cock alone, though she did not yet understand all the sensitive nerve-endings in her feet too that helped her get there.

She squealed and panted, whimpering, begging for it, though her words were incoherent, garbled rubbish, need coursing through her. She forgot who he was, just that he wanted to get off again and again, the restriction adding a strangely delicious edge to it all.

If she was bound, restrained in some way, she was not in control. And that made it a good thing, a very good thing, squeaking and whimpering, humping up, though she did not have all that much leverage to grind up from. That did not matter, only her enthusiasm, the fox huffing hotly against her feet as her rippling, pulsing pussy, as erratic as the twitching muscular contractions were, coaxed him nearer to the edge.

"Oh, oh... Mr Fox..."

"Call me Antonio, bunny. I already know your name."

She tried to remember his name, though she didn't consider how he'd known her name, too much history there already that she did not know. All she knew was how good his dick felt inside her, breaking down the last vestiges of resistance inside her. All in all, she was just the slut that her mother was, perpetuating the stereotype of her species, the frantic, frenetic urge to breed that they all had. Only in the case of Abigail's family, they had not been able to control it.

He did not hold back as he thrust and thrust, grinding deep into her, even inhaling the scent of her feet. He growled against her, nipping more sharply at her feet while orgasm took him, the bunny gasping. That he had a condom was for the best as his seed flowed into her, the bunny squirming, whimpering, panting through orgasm even then.

"Oh, oh..."

She could not help it, a post-orgasmic mess, his cum and her juices drooling from her pussy as he pulled out, though the moments between orgasm and him pulling out seemed faded, as if they were far away. The cuffs fell aside -- well, one dangling from her left wrist, but as free as she was going to be. She was vaguely aware of being hefted up in the fox's arms as if she weighed nothing at all, his paws on her tits, shoved down on all fours. By that point, she was able to catch herself, though what she found was her mother's pussy right in her face, pushed to the edge of the chair.

"Mmmph... Oh..."

"You felt my tongue on you, bunny," Antonio breathed, positioning himself behind her, tweaking her cottontail. "Do that to your mother or I might just gobble you all up."

That was a joke, but Angelica could only obey with a submissive whimper, pressing her lips to her mother's pussy, the buzzing from inside at least taking care of some of the work from her. she lapped tentatively at first, grunting, struggling, the fox not telling her what he was doing until it was too late, holding her hips firmly in place as he bore into her unprotected backside, pushing deeper and deeper. He didn't know whether she had ever had anal sex before, but neither did he have to ask her.