Little Red Riding Bunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unff..."

The position meant that he did not get to enjoy her feet as much, but the tightness of her arse as he fucked her was a close second, defiling her backside with stroke after stroke of his hard prick. He had more stamina again the second time around, stretching her out, forcing her muzzle harder and harder into her mother's pussy, sometimes even when it didn't seem like she was letting up or trying to just "look" like she was eating her out.

"Get her off, cutie, don't slack off."

Angelica whimpered, her cries muffled as she tried to suckle on her mother's clit. It was wrong, what she was doing, but she still didn't have a choice as she dipped her tongue into her mother's pussy, driven on by sexual need, the taste of her mother's juices egging her on. Did she taste like that? Were they similar? She could barely remember as her sexual experiences had changed so much and gained so much over a single day.

If she didn't think about it too much, it was okay, though her backside strained around the length of him, softening a little as she got used to the motion. He shoved her into her mother's pussy with every stroke, though the wetness of her own pussy must have dripped over her anal ring, giving her the chance for a little lubrication.

She could not orgasm with such a thing, but, slowly, her hips rose, grinding back at him, some depraved part of her knowing that she wanted it too, even if she could not understand what she was doing. She ate out her mother with raw need, slurping and lapping, her mother grunting into the gag with orgasm, more of her juices slithering down around the egg as Angelica dipped her tongue into as much of her pussy as she could reach. But the pleasure of the moment was for the fox too as he snarled, hammering into her backside, taking her more roughly than he'd bred her pussy, threatening to blow.

Antonio neither knew nor cared how long it took, as long as he had his fill, erupting into the bunny's tight backside with her mother's juices seeping into the chair, triumph overcoming him. Spurt after spurt of cum filled her arse, though it was not wasted -- not when there was already a load of seed in her pussy, working its way up to her womb, if he was fortunate enough to have impregnated her the first time.

He did not draw out as he pushed Angelica's head, lips still wet with the taste of her mother, down to her mother's feet, taunting her. He swore Abigail's cheeks turned pinker under her white fur at the sight.

"Kiss them, your mother's feet. Look how tiny and cute and fluffy they are... Just like yours!"

Angelica squeaked and did as she was told, head spinning, shaking all over, hardly aware of what she was doing as her head was forced into place. She had to kiss, laying soft kisses tenderly over her mother's feet, including the toes, though it made her ears stick up in surprise as her toes wriggled.

"Come on, bunny, you know the game... This little piggie..."

Antonio goaded her on, his backside still tight around him, though his load was spent. Angelica blushed, poking her mother's toes, inadvertently tickling them as Abigail squirmed.

"Um... This little piggie went to market."

She nuzzled at her mother's big toe. Was that right?

"This little piggie stayed home."

Her mother whimpered. She suckled on her mother's toe as the fox pushed her head down, forcing her lips there. There was little force to be had, however, as she moaned and suckled, merely needing that direction and guidance.

"This little piggie had roast beef."

Her mother's toes were soft under her lips, the fox controlling, dominating, taking charge where Angelica had never truly felt that she was in charge at all. She swirled her tongue around the next of her mother's toes, suckling, need rising in her, though she could not fully understand it. Not yet, at least.

"This little piggie had none."

Angelica blushed, though it was not as embarrassing as what else had happened. She knew the rhyme, one that had been passed down through generations, yet it was oddly fitting, even if it threw a ludicrous desire to giggle into her mind. But that would not do, not as her pussy tried to clench around a cock that just wasn't there.

"Finish the rhyme, Angelica."

Squeezing her mother's smallest toe, she jiggled it gently, pressing her lips to it.

"And this little piggie cried wee wee wee all the way home!"

"Mmm... Cute little bunny..."

The fox drew her back, hungry for something else, his cock half-hard, slipping from her as her backdoor entrance gaped darkly. It would tighten up again, of course, for that was the way of the body, but it was a kinky look for a "just got fucked" bunny and one that Antonio wanted to see more of between the two of them.

"Look how much your daughter has grown..." He teased Abigail, groping Angelica's tits right in front of her. "What a good bunny she is!"

His fingers dug into her breasts, one dipping to her pussy, squeezing her mound, a finger dipping inside, though he wiped it off on her fur.

"Get down. My dick needs cleaning."

There was a teasing, cheeky tone to his voice, though he knew it would be obeyed either way. They were his, both of them, the daughter getting there slowly, even though it was coming, bit by bit. Her mother being there would surely help ensure her obedience, regardless of what Angelica may have wanted from it.

She dropped to her knees, taking his dick into her mouth, not caring where it had been, only that she was doing what he wanted, eyes closed, whimpering. Her tongue swirled around it, but she was very clean "back there", so it was not that much of a problem, not so much, even if it was even more demeaning than ever to her. She whimpered, the fox grabbing her ears, using them as a handle as he fucked her mouth briefly, cock softening, slowly.

"Untie yourself."

What? Angelica's eyes snapped open in time to see that her mother had never been tied up, not really, not at all -- or at least to a point where she was able to free herself easily. The vibrating egg remained inside her as the white bunny cast the makeshift ties aside, a smile on her lips, ungagging herself.

"You did so good, honey!"

Although Abigail may have worried for her daughter, there was a part of her that thought that no harm could come to Angelica as long as she was around and her daughter's moans had told the tale of her enjoyment. It might not have been conventional, but Antonio pushed Angelica towards her, allowing the bunnies only one option.

For that moment, Abigail took control, drawing her daughter to her in a warm, tight hug, not caring that their breasts were pressed together. But it was the fox how made sure that their lips were touching, Abigail's lips parting impulsively, blushing heavily as she imagined that she was being forced to make out with her own daughter. Yet how could such a thing be forced when she enjoyed it so much? Her breast rose as her chest heaved with breath, tongues lusciously sweeping up against each other, cum trickling from both of Angelica's holes.

"Yes... God, that's hot."

Antonio laughed, grinding up behind Angelica as if he was going to fuck her again, though he would take some time, a little more time, just to recover and get hard again. That was more than alright as he would take round after round of fucking fun from the mother and daughter pair, a pair of does within his grasp for him to repeatedly please himself with.

For that was all a predator like him could ever have wanted as he used their bodies, groping and squeezing as he pleased, tickling their feet, tumbling them onto the bed so that they may be better positioned for him. Everything was by his design, exactly as the fox desired for his kinky little duo.

Finally, when Antonio was satisfied, all three of them sprawled across the bed with the fox in the centre, taking the prime position, as was his right. Though he was not tired yet, the bunnies heaving and panting for breath, smirking as he wriggled down between them so that he was by their feet.

"Both of my bunnies together..." He crooned. "How lovely."

Maybe it was lovely for him, but it was not quite what they had expected to come from the day, even though it had had duly lustful ends for both of them.

"Press your feet together."

The bunnies blinked, but managed to comply, squirming and adjusting themselves until he told them exactly how he wanted them to be, one crossing their foot over the opposite one of the other bunny. It gave him two pairs of feet to adore together, though the feet pressed together belonged to each of the bunnies, so he got a taste of worshipping both of their feet at the same time.

It was the best place for him, adoring their feet, indulging in his kink as much as he wanted, suckling on both big toes at once as his bunnies wriggled and squirmed. They might have wanted to pull away, but Abigail shot her daughter a knowing look and a wink that quieted her, at least for the moment, settling her down while the fox slurped around their toes. The ticklish sensations were still there, but a little less so in lieu of his foot worship, which was not as bad as Angelica could have imagined it to be, in the end, though she still didn't quite know what that was all about.

He languished where he was, exulting in his triumph over not just Abigail but her daughter too, who would surely end up pregnant, just the same as her mother. His cock lazily rose to half-mast as he indulged himself, lapping over the underside of their toes, lightly lifting their feet so that he could better reach their toes without bending, though he had to be gentle so that he did not disengage where their ankles crossed. He wanted them together, all for his pleasure.

To Antonio, that was the only thing that mattered.

He took his time, slow and sensual, though if the bunnies responded to it, it went over his head. It was not for Antonio to worry about, the fox that had bested and outfoxed them both, though he had surely done a much better job of it than the wolf in the Red Riding Hood story. The red cape still lay, the edges torn and strings around the neck dangling, over the edge of the bed, though he did think Angelica looked quite fetching in it. Maybe he'd have to have her wear it next time he pinned her and fucked her...

He lapped and adored their feet until he tired of them, not wanting to go for another round, though he was sure that that would come later. On searching for a little sustenance, he only found the picnic basket of Angelica's, which she had brought along with her, though it was full of a selection of fruits that would be perfect for hand feeding the cute bunnies.

When he returned with the basket in paw, still nude, Angelica had her head on her mother's shoulder, the two oddly close, considering they were naked.

"If that's okay, mom, things aren't going so well. I thought I could try the same thing as my sister, but, well, maybe she's better at sales than I am. I even shouted it out in sex, like that was going to help, trying to do a bit of that..." Angelica tucked her nose down, eyes glistening. "I'm not good at it... It was silly of me to bring the picnic basket... Like that was going to make any difference. But I could be here for a bit? I can stay, is that okay?"

The fox's ears pricked.

"What's going on?"

"She's been fired," Abigail said, softly stroking her daughter's ears. "Poor little thing... They are like that with our prey species though, everyone seems to think we're disposable. Businesses don't care. But don't worry, darling... You're going to be safe, of course, you can move in."

But it was Antonio that Abigail looked to, as if for permission, and he understood her implications.

"Ahhh, I see..."

Lying on the bed with them, he petted the spotted bunny's ears. So soft.

"Yes... That means I don't have to hunt you down, sweet one."

He growled as Angelica flinched away, though she was slowly becoming used to the strange noises the fox made.

"W-what do you mean?"

She still saw him as a predator. Antonio hoped that would never change even as he allowed her to see a flash, once more, of his sharp teeth.

"I mean, your mom is coming to live with me already. So, that's where you will come too. Don't you agree?"

She didn't know what else to do other than to agree, nodding meekly.

"Yes, Antonio. But...that's not all of it, is it?"

His eyes glittered.

"No... No, you're right. I want all of you and it's only a matter of time before your other sister, the last of the family, will be with me too. I want you all and I'm going to look after you all too, all living safe and sound on my farm. You don't have to work if you don't want to, not with me to provide -- and you're going to be busy enough looking after all the little bunnies and foxes I'm going to put in you."

Antonio chuckled darkly.

"Oh, I wouldn't be surprised if you get pregnant from this today, Angelica, but I intend to make sure you are very, very soon, if not... It's what your mom wants for you too, what's best for you. You need someone to provide for you and a big family on my farm is the perfect solution."

Angelica shrank back meekly even as her mother giggled and hugged her, one arm around her shoulders.

"It's all fine, honey, don't worry. Everything's okay."

Antonio took the picnic basket, finding grapes and apples and oranges inside -- some of which could be cut up carefully with a tiny fruit knife, a wooden chopping board inside that was really only suitable for one piece at a time. The sharp tang of orange coloured the air as he peeled it, though they were happy to lie back, relaxing a little more under his attention, while he fed them oranges and grapes and carefully cut slices of apple.

"I don't need anything to eat, of course," he quipped, eyes dancing with vulpine mischief. "I'm already full from eating you out, Angelica..."

He let her squirm under that comment, before pressing on, the after-sex conversation, still, one of his favourite parts, savouring the settling of everything.

"Why did you visit then? Was it only because you needed to move back in?"

Angelica sighed.

"No, I miss mom... My sister isn't near anymore, I don't know what's she's doing. Everyone takes advantage of a bunny in town, I'm not..."

She blushed and shook her head. She had tried to get away so that she wouldn't get taken advantage of anymore -- and what had she ended up doing? Whether it was sex, work or her personal relationships, nothing seemed to go quite as Angelica planned it. But the fox, at least, offered something in return, and there was an element of protectiveness with him. At least, that was what she hoped she felt. She trusted him in part only because her mother did and that little bit of scrappy trust would have to be enough for the time being.

"I want to have company again, but the money... If you don't mind me staying...that would be great."

"I'm more than willing to take you in, Angelica, there is plenty of room there. It'll be better with not one but two does there. The place is too quiet with only me there and I'm sure you could be a great help with the chicken farm. There's no need for either of you to go without."

He meant more than simply housing them, licking his lips, though Angelica's looks were becoming more and more curious. She had no idea of his ulterior motives, if there even were any, but there was no harm to be had there, not for the moment, at least.

"Thanks, Antonio... Mr Fox..."

She giggled, shaking her head, ears flopping a little from one side to the other, though he laughed right along with her. Feeding his toes, feeling their lips tickle at his fingers, he was right where he wanted to be, forming his own little harem of bunnies, though there was still one sister left to take.

Abigail rested her head on his chest, full and content, the vibrating egg still in her pussy, though it had been switched off. There was something there, something growing between them, though that would only be told with time, the bond that had been begun between them a little more present every day. After all, they needed more time to get to know each other. While living together, all they would have would be time.

All the while, Antonio's plans moved, his mind working as his eyelids grew heavy, Angelica keeping a watchful eye on him. What Abigail's daughter did not know was that he had, of course, locked the door again. He wasn't about to risk her getting away on a whim of flight.

Two out of three. The fox smirked, on the edge of sleep.

Soon, he would have the third...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Outfoxing the Bunny A fox anthro takes a bunny against her will...in NonHuman
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Viridian Ninja The tale of an escaped slave and a deadly forest beauty. in NonHuman
Hunted She is captured by a Bosnian sniper.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Fur-Tility Clinic Ch. 01 Doctor Dara is forced to overcome her bias against Beastmen.in NonHuman
More Stories