Little Red Riding Veil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quebec
quebec
29 Followers

As Grandmother curled her legs under her and sat on the bed to watch, I pivoted and slid toward Grandfather. He rolled onto his side, straightened his legs, lay on his back, and held his erect penis upright for me. I lowered my mouth and opened it wide. Playfully, Grandfather batted his penis against my cheeks and my lips. It drove me crazy with desire. Grandmother rose and mounted me from behind. Feeling around the front of my body, her hands found my erect nipples and caressed them through the fabric of my costume. Then she began to thrust her pubis against my buttocks, working her hips back and forth in order to stimulate her rosebud.

Grandfather placed his hands on either side of my head and guided my mouth onto his penis. I closed my lips upon it and slid them down his shaft and up again repeatedly. It gave him immense pleasure. I could hear him breathing harder. As I fellated him, I clamped one hand around his penis and rotated it back and forth around its circumference. With the other, I reached underneath and caressed the undersides of his testicles. Grandfather opened his mouth and exclaimed, "Oh!" several times in succession. Pleased with his response, I slid my mouth up his shaft until my lips were surrounding his glans. Then I parted them and rolled my tongue in torrid circles around his crown.

I pleasured him in this way for several minutes. Then I slid my mouth down onto his testicles and licked them. He responded by opening his legs and arching his back. As he did so, the slit in the fabric through which he had withdrawn his penis and testicles widened all the way back to his coccyx. I turned over the hand with which I'd been stroking his testicles and used it to braced myself against the mattress. Then I slid my lips down over his scrotum and onto his perineum. The tip of my tongue made little circles upon it and slowly descended toward his anus. He arched a little more. I pushed my tongue into his rectum as far as it would go. He cried out in surprise and pleasure. I synchronized the thrusting of my tongue with the twisting of my hand. As his penis began to shudder, Grandmother clamped her lips around his glans. He spurted into her mouth, and happily, she drank again from the wellspring of youth.

Grandmother and I disengaged our faces from Grandfather's body, kneeled, pivoted on the bed, and faced each other. Then with a low moan, I launched myself at her, sealing my lips against hers and toppling her backward onto the mattress. Our tongues caressed each other. She placed her hands on my hips and maneuvered me into position on top of her. Then she slipped her fingers into my vagina and thrust them slowly in and out. I moaned with pleasure. After a few moments, she withdrew her fingers from my vagina and pushed three of them into my anus. My body responded by shaking involuntarily with pleasure. I released her lips and lowered my mouth onto her left breast. Through the fabric of her costume, I sucked her nipple. With my free hand I caressed the other breast. She climaxed first, followed by me shortly thereafter.

Grandfather shifted toward us, wrapped his hand around his shaft, and pushed the tip of his penis against Grandmother's cheek. She smiled happily, turned, opened her mouth, and closed it on his shaft. For several minutes, she fellated him. I rubbed my rosebud lightly and watched. Her ministrations produced in Grandfather a huge and satisfying orgasm. He removed his mask and happily fell upon Grandmother and kissed her passionately. Then they both kissed me and summoned their bodyguards to escort me back to the harīm.

ξ

After two more years of apprenticeship, I was ready for my final examination. A committee from the witch guild, including my teachers, devised the test. Because of my high grades, I was challenged to bring five men simultaneously to orgasm. Only once in the kingdom's history had a woman achieved this level of mastery. That woman was rumored to be Grandmother, but because final examinations were conducted in secret, nobody knew for sure. The test was to be conducted in a sacred amphitheater that was dedicated to Mother Cobra. Only Grandfather, Grandmother, and the head witches were to observe. Then the witches would vote and assign my final score. Grandfather and Grandmother were to observe the test through a large one-way mirror. Behind it there was a bedchamber within which Grandmother was to perform ritualistic fellatio upon Grandfather as he watched my performance.

Because final examinations were always observed by the royal couple, they were major artistic events, underwritten by a substantial budget from the royal treasury. It was my responsibility not only to choreograph the performance, but also to design the set, create the costumes, select appropriate music, scents, and lighting, and supervise the craftsmen and slaves who were to build the set and man the equipment during my performance.

On the night of my examination, I put on my makeup, donned my costume, and waited in the wings. In order to calm myself, I occupied my mind by visualizing the sequence of sexual techniques that I planned to deploy. At midnight, the attendees entered the theater. Grandfather and Grandmother disappeared behind the mirror, and the witches arrayed themselves on cushions on the floor in front of the ritual boudoir. On the stage was a low round bed, sumptuously decorated. Arranged in a circle around it were five plush chairs. The lights dimmed. A hush fell over the audience. When the lights were turned up again, I was reclining on the bed, slowly sucking a large rubber penis and caressing the rubber testicles that dangled beneath. My naked breasts glistened in the lamp light. I was wearing a red oval face mask that reached from the tip of my nose to the middle of my forehead. Slung low upon my hips was a short, red skirt that consisted of two panels, one in front that hung between my legs and one behind that covered my buttocks.

A murmur of surprise swept through the audience. I was wearing no earrings, bracelets, armbands, or ankle hoops to enhance my appearance. By wearing a minimalist ensemble, I was demonstrating my self confidence, for in so doing, I was deliberately making a difficult task more difficult.

Seated on the chairs surrounding me were five men of the royal family. They each wore a black oval face mask and a pair of black briefs. I took my time, and continued to suck the dildo slowly. I glanced at the men, and was pleased to see their growing erections. When I had teased them sufficiently, I put aside the dildo, stood, and began to perform the snake dance.

The men began to stroke their erections through the fabric of their briefs. Finally, I kneeled on the bed and summoned the first man. He stood and placed himself before me. The outline of his erect, circumcised penis showed through his briefs. Affectionately, I kissed the delightful mushroom shape of his glans. Under the fabric, it jumped in response. Slowly I unrolled his briefs over his erection and down his legs. He stepped out of them and wrapped his hand around his shaft. I surrounded his glans with my lips and sucked. It drove him crazy with pleasure.

After a few moments, I slid my lips off his penis and motioned for him to lie down supine upon the bed. I crouched over him, grasped his shaft, spread open my labia, and seated his glans firmly between them. Then I slowly lowered my body. He responded by thrusting upward repeatedly.

I summoned the second man and fellated him. Then I directed him to crouch behind me. After he had done so, I reached back, grasped his penis, and guided it into my rectum. He, too, responded by thrusting repeatedly. In quick succession, I fellated the next two men, stripped off their briefs, and indicated that they should stand at my sides, one on the left and the other on the right. When they had complied, I wrapped my hands around their penises and stroked them. Finally, I summoned the fifth man. He was rubbing his erection so furiously that I feared that he might climax before the other men were ready. So I motioned for him to bend down, and instead of fellating him, I kissed him warmly on the lips. When he had calmed a little, I nibbled his ear, and directed him to step backward.

Because my hands were occupied with masturbating the men at my sides, I couldn't use them to disrobe him. So instead, I bit delicately on the fabric of his briefs and used my teeth to pull them down over his erection. To my utter delight, his penis leaped free of its constraints and stood straight up, like a little soldier at attention. When I released his briefs, he took a step backward and removed them. Then I signaled my readiness by lifting my face and opening my mouth. He pushed his penis past my lips, whereupon I sealed my mouth around his shaft and sucked it vigorously.

My sexual excitement had heightened my senses. I used them to assess each man's state of readiness. In order to synchronize them, I had to squeeze my anal sphincter to encourage the man behind and simultaneously loosen my grip on the penises of the men at my sides. With a great deal of effort, I got them ready. Finally, I smelled, felt, and tasted prostate fluid leaking from the tips of their penises. I wrenched myself free and lay upon my back across the reclining man's body. Five geysers of sperm erupted simultaneously. The men spurted repeatedly and covered my body in sticky, glistening white.

Finally the lights dimmed, signaling the end of the performance. One by one the men kissed me, retrieved their briefs, rose, and walked off the stage. I was exhausted, covered in perspiration, and breathing hard.

ξ

After a few moments, Grandmother approached, covered me with a royal purple cloak, and, in the company of her bodyguards, escorted me to the royal bedchamber. Grandfather was not there. She removed the cloak and directed me to take off my costume and lie on the bed. After examining my body, she ordered a slave to fetch a bowl of warm water and a sponge. Then she bathed me and removed all of the sperm. When she had finished, Grandmother congratulated me on my successful final examination. She pointed to a large gift wrapped box that was sitting on the night table, told me that it was a graduation present from her and Grandfather, and invited me to open it. Inside was the most beautiful ensemble I had ever seen. It consisted of a split skirt, a halter top, a niqab, and an abaya. In addition, there were gold-leafed slippers and an assortment of jewelry encrusted with precious stones all set in gold.

But the most remarkable feature of the clothing was that it was made of royal purple fabric. I cast a puzzled look at Grandmother. She explained that Grandfather had been so pleased and aroused by my performance that he had decided to make me his second ranking wife.

After a moment of shocked silence, I fell on my knees at Grandmother's feet and began to weep. I told her that I could not possibly accept such a lavish gift, nor such a high rank. I said that I was unworthy of such a great honor, and that it would pain me greatly if Grandmother ever regarded me as a rival who might seek to unseat her from her high position.

Grandmother stroked my hair and told me not to worry about such things. She reminded me that even though outwardly she would never grow old, the witch's spell did not guarantee immortality. She said that she loved Grandfather so dearly that she wanted to ensure that upon her death, someone whom they both loved and trusted would take her place.

She smiled, dressed me in my new finery, and turned me toward the bedroom mirror. My clothing looked wonderful. The seamstress who had sewn it was acquainted with my figure and had tailored it to fit my body precisely.

The End

Illustrated Erotic Desert Fairy Tales by Raymond Descheneaux:

Sexual Practices of Al-Kharijah
Little Red Riding Veil
The Three Little Piglets
Golden-Hair and the Three Bears
The White King and the Seven Succubi
Hani and Ghayda
The Three She-Goats
Jamila and the Baobab Stalk
The Last Days of Al-Kharijah

quebec
quebec
29 Followers
12