All Comments on 'Little Sister Initiation Ch. 01'

by bear70123

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Now that could be interesting

You could receive different answers but I'm betting on "NO". Then the game could proceed.

Just when should he play the tape while she's there?

I'll bet Mom and Dad would love that one!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Such a sweet loving story

Really just the thing to get some guys willy hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Of course hubby saved his for his bride.

Sure he did.

HA-HA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
She has a dark side

Is she still doing it?????? All bet's say she is or will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What a whore

I'd confront her, kick her ass out and divorce her, but not before copying the tape and sending it to her family, relatives, her work, etc. Nobody would buck the divorce or your terms. She's a whore with a bad track record, she'll eventually give him std's if he keeps her, and the marriage is a sham........personally, I'd torture her and scare her to within an inch of her sanity if she was my wife, provided I didn't just outright sanction her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Yeah, sure...

like he's gonna stay with a slut like that! Wrong ending, except for a sick-o.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Just group sex/interracial no exhibitionism Sad

Sad misinformation given readers. At least you don’t have to read past the first few paragraphs, and look at the ending

Well it sure wasn’t sexy or exhibition/voyeur

I was a group gangbang and the now husband is having fun watching the tape and can’t wait to find out if the wife made it into the club. I'll have to ask her when she gets home if she actually was ever invite to be a little sister at Phi Psi.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
Now

he found out his wife is a slut.... so what now? part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
you sort of forgot about paragraphs there

i stopped reading when i hit the giant mega paragraph on page one. maybe i'm the only one but my eyes just cross on stuff like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Just bearly Wimping Along

Still waiting for the exhibitionist and voyeur part - perhaps on the cutting room floor with any respect once had.

Sort of helpless pathetic humiliated male just like your first wimp story.

Your Cuckster Predilection now seems finite little sick one but old and tiring here. The few sicko's who need helpless male humiliation like this are the only one's you have as a reader base. The few and the needie so to speak. Are you one also? It seems to have excited you for two stories worth and all that time to write the below human convention crap.

Your talent, such as it is, could be better used in another arena where you could be more appreciated. Or just go away and quit direspecting yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Erotic story...

My wife and I really enjoyed your story and hope that you continue it regardless of the negative comments made here...we are ready for part 2,3,4 and on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Whoops!

Got a little bit excited at the end of the first page there, didn't you? Literotica used to reject stories like this with poor spelling, grammer and 15,000 word paragraphs! That last one was slightly shorter than the Magna Carta!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
TO ANONYMOUS IN USA

who for years has BORED us to death with his 'little sick one' comments and pathetic 'wimp' remarks. We hate you, you fucking retard. And if everyone who hates your patronising dribble reports your comment as off topic you will be deleted from OUR site. We come here for fun. Who the fuck are you to tell us what to enjoy? PLEASE DELETE THE ANTI EROTICA FUCKWIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another wimp cuck story of wife who is a BBC ho

If we believe any of the stories out there there will be white people left because women are so dumb the fall for the BBC story. What will all the BBC with no job do when there are no blondes left to go on their arms to ho? And why isnt this shit in IR where it belongs? I wouldnt have wasted my time on someones fetish fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
BYPASS THE PERSON(WIFE) IN THE MIDDLE AND HAVE

SEX DIRECTLY WITH MEN(BLACK,WHITE,ETC),AND COME OUT OF THE CLOSET. LESS WEAR AND TEAR ON YOUR WIFE.

norcal62norcal62over 13 years ago
Plot is interesting.

Do you not know the past tense of words? Last parag: drain for drained? invite for invited, etc.

Too many of these in a short story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
And what happened?

It would be interesting to know what that conversation with your wife turned up. Is she still a slut? Cheating on you? Watching that tape would make most men wonder.

Another unfinished story. "Sigh"

sas6446sas6446almost 7 years ago
UGH!

OK, Where's the rest of the story????

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

I hope you write a sequel. I would love to see what happens when he confronts his wife. Might be interesting for him to first to lay the uniform out on the bed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous