Little Sister's Big Butt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,033 Followers

Already horny beyond description, high on the feel of having his stiff pole smothered in the cushiony softness of his sister's big melons, Tyler saw stars the moment Michelle broke eye contact with him only to lower her face and open her gorgeous mouth wide, so that she could welcome his overswollen dong into her mouth on the upstrokes of her loving tit-fucking ministrations. Tyler's lustful grunts soon mingled with the wet cock-muffled mewls that Michelle let out as she languidly nursed on his fat spongy glans and on the first girthy inches of his shaft, all the while working her pillowy jugs up and down on the rest of his meaty truncheon.

Combined with the soft dick-hugging pressure of her tits around his boner and added to the pleasure caused by the loving blowjob she had just treated him too, the delicious knob-suckling feel of his sister's lips wrapped wetly around his glans overwhelmed Tyler much sooner than he wanted too, causing him to blurt out: "Oooh fuck, Mimi! I can't hold back anymore, I'm gonna cum! Aahh fuck, this is so fucking awesome!"

Thrilled by the prospect of finally getting to taste her brother's creamy cum, Michelle redoubled her efforts, sliding her tits faster along his saliva-lubed length and sucking his swollen cockhead so intensely that her cheeks hollowed in. The tell-tale pulsations of his bloated glans, the stream of slick precum leaking from it straight into her mouth and the powerful throbbing of his monumental shaft between her soft round jugs confirmed to Michelle that her brother was mere moments from painting her oral cavity white with his delicious cum. That thought made he pussy drool with anticipation, encouraging her to be even more slutty for him.

Suddenly letting Tyler's knob slip out from the tender grip of her lips, Michelle teasingly murmured: "You like this, Ty? You like how my big titties feel around your huge cock?"

"Yes! I fucking love it, Mimi! Aahh fuck, so good!" Tyler grunted, thrusting his schlong between his sister's big boobs, slamming his glans against her puckered lips in an attempt to immerse himself into the liquid heat of her dick-pleasing mouth again.

Giggling and squirming with arousal, loving the playful naughtiness she was discovering in herself and the fact that she was acting it out with her beloved big brother of all people, Michelle refrained from wrapping her lips around Tyler's raging boner for a few more seconds, just long enough to deliver her final teasing quip.

"If you like this, Ty, just imagine how good it's gonna feel later when you stick this big hard cock in my virgin little asshole..."

That did it. Howling and throwing back his head, Tyler slammed his throbbing truncheon between Michelle's big tits one last time, his glans sliding right into her smirking, wide open mouth just in time for him to blast his first geyser-like spurt of cum against his kneeling sister's palate. With her lips once again wrapped around his shaft and his ejaculating cockhead immersed in the wet warmth of her mouth, Michelle moaned mutedly as her oral cavity got flooded by more and more thick jets of Tyler's seed. The unique taste and creamy consistency of her brother's liquid essence went straight to Michelle's head, thrilling her to the point that she felt a quick sizzling climax radiate from her juice-dripping pussy.

"Fuuck! Oohh fuck, Mimiii!" Tyler growled as he kept pumping rope after jetting rope of cum into his sister's oral cavity, his hands unconsciously moving to hold the sides of her head, gently keeping her in place as he filled her mouth full of his dense semen. Not that there was any need to hold her head: Michelle had no intention of ungluing her lips from Tyler's cum-spraying boner, none at all. She loved having her mouth stuffed full of cock and cum, and she was so crazed about tasting her brother's intoxicating sperm that she sucked on him with all she had and squeezed her boobs desperately around his shaft, trying to milk every last drop from his huge beefy balls.

"Mmhhh! Mmhppph!" Michelle kept whimpering with dick-muted joy all through Tyler's torrential orgasm, her lips stretched tautly around his bucking horsecock while her cheeks bulged out more and more, such was the amount of seed her brother was depositing into her oral cavity.

Hooked on the slutty feel of having a bucketload of Tyler's cum in her mouth and intent on letting her taste buds get saturated with his heady signature flavor, Michelle tried not to swallow for the longest time possible, but eventually she simply had to. Like the massive load he had sprayed all over her big booty earlier, Tyler's ejaculation in Michelle's mouth was long-lasting and incredibly abundant, so much so that, by the time the most explosive part of his orgasm was over, pearly white rivulets of seed were beginning to seep past his sister's suctioning lips to dribble down the corners of her mouth, streaking her chin and then splattering wetly on her big tits.

Hating the idea that she might waste her brother's precious sperm, well aware that even as his spurts lost potency he was still pumping cum into her mouth, Michelle began slowly and deliberately gulping down Tyler's overabundant semen. Swallowing his warm creamy load a bit at a time, so that she could actually feel it coating her throat with its milky patina, Michelle hummed and closed her eyes to maximize her delight in guzzling down her brother's thick, delicious cum. The obvious enjoyment Michelle was taking in drinking down his seed prolonged Tyler's pleasure in turn, making his final dribbles and globs much bigger than usual, such was the level of arousal that his kneeling cum-gobbling sister was instilling in him.

Once she had swallowed down that whole humongous mouthful of sperm, Michelle reopened her eyes and looked up into Tyler's eyes, purring with satisfaction and smacking her cum-glossy lips appreciatively before running her tongue all over them with gusto. As her brother kept grinning and staring at her with that special mix of lust and love in his eyes that she felt already addicted to, Michelle freed his fat sausage from the soft hug of her pillowy tits and stood up with a giggle, a huge smile painted on her glistening lips and an adorable flush reddening her cheeks.

While Tyler's strong arms encircled her petite frame, Michelle let out a silvery laugh and traced the bulging slopes of her boobs with her fingers to gather the few stray drops of brotherly seed that had ended up splattered there. Watching intently as his sister retrieved his sperm and then licked it off her digits with sensuous relish, Tyler snickered as he scooped up the last stray dribble of his load from her chin with his forefinger. As soon as he offered that creamy treat to her, Michelle promptly parted her gorgeous lips and sucked the final drop of her brother's cum right off his digit with deliberate slowness, watching him right in the eyes and winking at him as she finally swallowed.

At that point, as they both laughed and smiled and enjoyed their shared naughty exhilaration, Michelle locked her arms around Tyler's sculpted body and pressed her jutting melons against his sculpted pecs, holding him tight and melting into his affectionate bear-hug. Feeling all warm and fuzzy inside, Michelle let out a displeased groan when her brother eventually unwrapped his powerful arms from around her and reluctantly said: "We'd better get a move on. Mom won't be in the bathtub forever."

"Yeah, I guess..." Michelle sighed resignedly, following Tyler out of the shower stall.

Noticing how intently he was watching the final droplets of water roll down along her ample tits and plump bubble-butt, Michelle grinned and made sure to offer her brother a nice view of her curves as she toweled off. Once she was done, Michelle stole one last lingering glance at Tyler's impressive schlong before turning her back to him and heading toward her bedroom.

"Okay, now I guess I should go find the right buttplug to put in..." Michelle playfully said, looking over her shoulder at Tyler as she strutted across the bathroom with an exaggerated sway in her step that made her epic booty jiggle mouthwateringly. "I wanna be nice and ready for you, Ty, so I guess I should pick a fairly big one... But I don't wanna stretch my little butthole too much either. I really wanna feel you opening up my tight little asshole with that huge monstercock of yours, Ty..."

"Fuck yeah, I can't wait to do that!" Tyler exclaimed, smiling at his snickering sister as he feasted his eyes on the bouncy, glorious roundness of her bubble-butt, his meaty dong already starting to twitch and swell between his legs thanks to Michelle's enticing words. "You'd better get into your room and close the door fast, Mimi, or I'm gonna have to stretch your sweet asshole right now!"

"Mmh, don't tempt me, Ty!" Michelle replied with a sexy edge of urgency in her voice that made her brother's boner flex even more. Stepping into her bedroom, Michelle turned to face Tyler again, cocking her hip to make her juicy rump jut out even more, much to his visual delight. "I'm trying to be a good girl here while Mom is still awake. But we can be bad together later, once she's asleep!"

"Oh, we will be, Mimi. We'll be very, very bad. I promise..." Tyler solemnly stated, devouring his naked sister's voluptuous body with his eyes, making her giggle and blush and gifting her with the delicious feeling of being irresistibly beautiful, which was exactly the way he saw her.

"Right," Michelle chuckled, trying not to get too distracted by the sight of Tyler's huge boner getting erect again as he lustfully ogled her tits and ass. "I'll go pick a buttplug while you order dinner!"

The sound of Michelle's bedroom door shutting and the echo of her silvery giggles snapped Tyler out of his moment of staring adoration, bringing him back to reality but leaving him with a huge grin on his face and a lot to look forward to in the imminent future.

*****

Challenging as it was to remain calm and composed around their mother while they were both sizzling with excitement and anticipation, Michelle and Tyler somehow managed to get through dinner without betraying their burning lust for each other. Even though it wasn't exactly new for Michelle to keep a buttplug jammed into her virgin anus around the house, it was the first time that Tyler actually knew about it, a knowledge that caused him to stay semi-hard for the entire evening and forced him to frequently and stealthily adjust his tenting pants while he counted the minutes until he could finally unleash his rampant boner and claim the most awesome prize of all: his sister's beautiful ass.

Apart from some extra chuckling and teasing, the siblings acted relatively normal in the presence of their mother as they ate the dinner that Tyler had order from Ellie's favorite Italian restaurant. Still, after they were done eating and chatting and having some family time around the kitchen table, the really hard part began, when they moved to the living room where Michelle and Tyler snuggled on their usual spot on the couch while Ellie sat on the other end of it, sipping wine. Much to Tyler's dismay, the girls got to pick the entertainment for the night, and they chose to watch a new episode of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, a romantic comedy series that Ellie and Michelle liked almost as much as Tyler found it unbearable.

Left with nothing to do but wait patiently for the silly show to end, Tyler had to seriously fight the mounting urge to let his arm move lower from Michelle's shoulders and reach down to her plump round booty, so that he could squeeze away at that majestic shorts-clad masterpiece of an ass like he would have done instantly if only their mom hadn't been there. To make matters worse, even though the semi-darkness of the living room hid Tyler's bulging crotch somewhat, it also allowed Michelle to sneakily reach her dainty hands between her brother's legs and caress his pants-trapped boner every once in a while as she flashed him playful grins and cuddled him tighter.

Luckily, as soon as the show was over, Ellie groggily got off the couch and announced between yawns that she was going to bed. Bidding their mom goodnight while she blew each of them a big kiss and told them not to stay up too late, Michelle and Tyler only managed to rein in their bursting need to be together for the short time it took Ellie to cross the room, head upstairs and get to her bedroom. As soon as their mother's footfalls faded away and the sound of her door closing shut echoed downstairs, Tyler and Michelle were in each other's arms, kissing frenziedly and pressing their bodies together with wild urgency.

Straddling her brother as they traded all the passionate smooches they had been forced to repress in the previous few hours, Michelle mewled and squealed under her breath as her hands went straight to Tyler's massive bulge, mirroring the lightning fast ass-cupping motion with which he reached behind her so that he could finally fill his palms to overflowing with her big juicy booty. Within moments, as they kept lovingly making out, Tyler had peeled down Michelle's flimsy shorts and was possessively kneading her plump asscheeks and playing with the firmly embedded base of the buttplug, making his sister's kiss-muffled moans spike up in sexiness and volume. At the same time, Michelle had deftly unzipped Tyler's pants and pulled down his boxers enough to set his raging boner free, allowing her tiny hands to start vigorously pumping up and down that thick, veiny horsecock.

"Oh my fucking god, Ty!" Michelle purred, loving how her brother pawed her bouncy asscheeks while his fingers gently pulled and pushed on the buttplug, masturbating her needy little anus with shallow in and out motions. "You're so hard and so big!"

"No kidding!" Tyler laughed, his enormous schlong flexing in his sister's soft hands while her jacking manipulations coaxed drop after gooey drop of precum from his fat purple knob. "And good job groping my boner with Mom on the other end of the couch, by the way!" he added sarcastically but not without a hint of appreciation for his sister's unexpected adventurousness even in the presence of their mother. "That really helped keeping me calm and not excited, and it wasn't risky at all!"

"Yeah, I know, I got kinda crazy there..." Michelle tittered between smooches, before blurting out: "But I just want you so much, Ty! I want to feel your cock inside me, I want this big fat monster to stretch my tight little ass and go super deep in me!"

"Holy fuck, Mimi! That's so fucking hot!" Tyler exclaimed, rabidly turned on by his sister's words and the genuine desire they exuded. Unable to wait any longer, certain that if he didn't act immediately he would explode, Tyler suddenly pulled back from Michelle's umpteenth tongue-suckling kiss and declared: "Okay, let's do this! Right now!"

Michelle's squeals of surprise echoed in the room as Tyler swiftly jumped to his feet, effortlessly threw her petite frame over his shoulder and carried her off like that, caveman style, with one strong arm wrapped behind her knees and the other draped across her plump naked booty, so that he could keep massaging her round, meaty asscheeks as he walked. The fact that his pants and boxers were still bunched messily around his thighs impeded Tyler's steps a bit, but he still stomped upstairs with lust-fueled determination, his beloved little sis tittering and squeaking as quietly as possible over his shoulder while his monumental erection pointed straight up and forward, leading the way.

Blindsided yet thoroughly entertained by Tyler's unexpected move, feeling a weird sense of satisfaction in being carried off like that by her adored hunk of a brother, Michelle barely managed to stifle her giggles and squeals of delight as Tyler purposely strode upstairs, his hand relentlessly caressing her soft, curvaceous ass. Only once they reached the hallway and she realized that Tyler was walking toward his own bedroom did Michelle finally speak up.

"Ty! Wait, Ty!" she whispered loud enough to be heard by her brother while still trying to be quiet, so that no sound would reach the end of the hallway and filter past their mother's bedroom door. "Forget about your room, let's go to mine. It's farther from Mom's."

"I know," Tyler replied hushedly, "I was just going to get the lube from my nightstand first."

"Aw, Ty... You silly Neanderthal, you!" Michelle quipped as she shook her booty and wiggled all over, kicking her cute little feet in the air to signal that she wanted to be put down. As soon as Tyler did so, Michelle met her brother's questioning gaze with a Cheshire grin and a playful glint in her green eyes as she murmured not without some slutty pride in her soft voice: "Ty, I have plenty of lube in my room. And I really mean plenty. Come on!"

And with that, Michelle let out a soft laugh and grabbed her brother by his humongous boner, sexily dragging him behind her across the hall and into her bedroom.

After she had locked the door and turned on the bedside lamp, Michelle and Tyler locked gazes and urgently took off their clothes. Within moments, brother and sister were fully naked and tangled in a tight embrace, kissing deeply as Michelle's bulging tits pressed firmly against Tyler's powerful chest and his massive hard-on poked insistently against her soft feminine tummy. Making out with frantic passion and running their hands all over one another's body, the siblings stumbled their way to Michelle's bed, where she pushed him to lie back against the headboard with a playful chuckle, breaking their deep soulkiss while she turned around and reached a hand into her nightstand drawer.

"Okay, this should do the trick!" Michelle proclaimed with a bright smile as she fished out and then held up a brand new bottle of anal lube, which she solemnly handed to her brother. "I was saving it for a special occasion, you know..." she added, half-seductively and half-playfully. "Like, say, you popping my butt cherry or something!"

Grinning and nodding in appreciation, Tyler took the lube and licked his lips as he watched his gorgeous little sis position herself on all fours right beside him on the bed, with her beautiful face nuzzling his. After he planted a long loving kiss on her delicious lips, which Michelle reciprocated with moaning enthusiasm, Tyler looked his sister in the eye and said: "I wanted to do this for so long, Mimi. I dream about your ass every night."

"And I always think about your big cock when I finger my butthole," Michelle mewled in reply, reaching for her brother's enormous truncheon and holding it possessively in her dainty hands, stroking its meaty hardness as she smooched his panting mouth. "The only reason I got all these buttplugs was to prepare my ass for your monstercock. To get ready for you, for this..."

Cupping her epic bubble-butt in his hands and trembling at the idea that he was finally going to claim that masterpiece among asses as his, Tyler gave Michelle a long loving kiss before he murmured: "Turn around for me, Mimi. I'll get you ready."

Purring with anticipation, feeling hot and sexy and just plain happy to be doing what she was doing with her beloved brother, Michelle remained on her hands and knees as she sexily turned around, swaying her sumptuous booty all the while until her big juicy asscheeks were jiggling right in front of Tyler's face.

"Holy fuck, what an ass! Perfect! It's so fucking perfect, Mimi... Oh my god..." Tyler mumbled in rapt excitement as he admired his sister's flawless bubble-butt up close, never tiring to drink in the exceptional roundness and the full bouncy plumpness of its curves.

Meanwhile, Michelle lowered her head down to rest her face sideways on her pillow as she pushed her fleshy rump up and back, accentuating the incredible bootylicious fullness of her buttcheeks to the extreme. Driven crazy with lust by the docile yet hyper erotic position that Michelle had assumed, one hundred percent sure of her eagerness to let him have her beautiful ass, Tyler rolled off the bed and knelt down on the floor, so that his face was at the same level with his sister's big protruding bubble-butt. Then, reverently yet urgently, he placed his hands on her meaty asscheeks and parted them wide.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,033 Followers