Little Sister's Big Butt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On top of the brain-melting pleasure she had got from the butt-plowing rampage her brother had just unleashed on her eager orifice, the feel of Tyler's strong body weighing sweetly on hers as his third yet still gigantic ejaculation flooded her warm cock-crammed rectum undid Michelle completely, wiping her blissfully out. As rope after huge rope of potent brotherly cum inundated her buttery bowels, Michelle mewled out a kiss-muffled scream and let her lust-clouded eyes close while yet another gushing anal climax shook her, coaxing even more juices from her sopping wet, virgin little pussy.

By the time Tyler was done flooding his sister's insatiable asshole with his creamy seed and he finally pulled back from their breathless soulkiss, Michelle was barely even awake. Her curvy little body had gone ecstatically limp, her eyelids had fluttered closed but a big dreamy smile shined on her gorgeous O-shaped lips, testifying to her happiness and satisfaction. Feeling quite spent himself yet unable to tear himself from his beloved little sis, Tyler very gently maneuvered Michelle's petite frame and shifted around until they were once again lying in a tight spooning position, all the while taking care to keep his veiny schlong buried inside her cozy, seed-filled anus.

Despite having finally lost his steely rock-hardness, Tyler's huge truncheon was still far from going soft, in part because of the lingering excitement of having just royally pounded his sister's epic booty and in part because, well-fucked and cum-sloppy as it was, Michelle's warm anal passage still felt deliciously tight around his shaft and her pink gummy sphincter was still tautly wrapped around the base of his veiny boner like the sexiest of cock rings. As Michelle panted and cooed in his arms, Tyler wondered if he should pull out of her asshole or not, but, right as he was starting to withdraw his fat dickmeat from her clingy sperm-glazed orifice, Michelle stirred and murmured and wiggled her bubble-butt as if to say no, before she groggily spoke.

"Mmhh... Inside, Ty... Stay inside me... I love having you in my ass."

"Sure thing, Mimi," Tyler gladly agreed, spooning her soft curvy body even tighter and pressing his groin to her sumptuously plump ass, fluidly pushing his butt-plugging boner balls-deep into her anus again.

Cuddling closely, with Michelle's head resting securely against Tyler's powerful chest, the siblings rested and relaxed in perfect silence as their breathing slowed and became steady, syncing in peaceful post-orgasmic calm. As he teetered on the verge of sleep, Tyler reached his hand out to switch off Michelle's bedside lamp and then pulled the blankets over their snuggled bodies before he once again wrapped his arm around his sister's curvy frame, resting his open palm on the soft round fulness of her tits. Moments later, in the quiet darkness that preceded sleep, Michelle's tiny, adorably groggy voice resounded in the room.

"I love you, Ty... So, so much."

"Love you too, Mimi," Tyler truthfully replied, softly nuzzling her cheek. "I love you even more than I love your beautiful ass."

"Liar..." Michelle giggled softly, teasing him while knowing perfectly well that her brother always meant what he said and would never ever lie to her.

Chuckling along with her, Tyler wrapped his arms tighter around his amazing sis's petite curvy body and savored the incomparable sense of tenderness and closeness that linked them together. As he bid her goodnight with a light smooch on her cheek, Michelle purred and exhaled before falling asleep in his embrace. Lulled by the soothing rhythm of her breathing, Tyler relaxed and seamlessly drifted off too, his chubby boner cozily stuffed inside his little sister's big butt.