Little Sister's Big Butt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,033 Followers

Soon enough though, as he kept slowly but surely jamming his massive dickmeat deeper and deeper into Michelle's virginally snug anal chute, Tyler felt her rippling rectum start to clench again. Knowing better than to force his way into his little sis's lovely pink rosebud, Tyler immediately stopped, savored the cock-suckling pulsations of her asshole while tenderly caressing her plump buttcheeks and then began carefully withdrawing his boner from her clingy anal sheath a tiny bit, meanwhile asking: "How are you doing, Mimi? Is this okay?"

"Oohh yeaahh, Ty, keep stretching my ass like that! It's awesome, uuhhnghh, just... Just go slow, but don't stop... Uunghh so fucking big... Your cock is opening me so good, Ty, oowhh my god! I love feeling you slide inside my ass! Uuuhh shit, it's so fucking intense!"

Reassured by her words and by the nectar-squishy noises that her pussy-diddling fingers were making as she furiously rubbed her clit, Tyler resumed cramming his huge boner into his sister's epic booty. Checking her reactions to attune his penetration to the tell-tale pattern of squeezes and spasms and ripples animating her lube-coated anal walls, Tyler set a cautious butt-stretching pace made of shallow pushes, strategic withdrawals and frequent pauses during which he patiently waited to resume his ass-delving progress, meanwhile settling for some gentle back and forth grinding motions that allowed Michelle's steamy shaft-hugging rectum to widen and adapt to the rock-hard girth of his monstercock.

All the while, as if the heavenly tightness and soft suctioning warmth of his sister's unplumbed anal depths weren't already amazing enough, Tyler's methodical butt-stuffing routine was made even more pleasurable by the sound and sight of Michelle happily taking his cock up her ass.

With her glorious rump tilted eagerly in the air, her pretty face buried in her pillow and her bulging tits pressed against the bedspread, Michelle was moaning and squealing and panting non-stop as she strummed her clit with gusto and brokenly egged her brother on between her incessant, cock-hardening mewls of delight. Reassured by her sexy pleas to get her ass filled with his dick, Tyler kept sodomizing his sister with as much gentleness and restraint as he could muster while feasting his eyes on the priceless vision of his enormous schlong pushing determinedly between her round luscious buttcheeks while her clingy, obscenely distended pink orifice gradually gobbled inch after fat inch of his stiff dickmeat.

For her part, Michelle was so ecstatic with sensuous bliss that she almost shed tears of pure joy as she felt her willing asshole getting stretched out and stuffed full of Tyler's incredible cock. As much as she had fantasized about it and prepared herself for it with buttplugs and dildos, the actual reality of having her virgin rosebud deflowered by her beloved big brother was exceeding even her wildest expectations, gifting her with emotions and sensations unlike anything she thought possible to experience.

As Tyler's massive truncheon kept sliding relentlessly deeper into the tightest, most sensitive recesses of her slick anal passage, Michelle was assailed by a chain of back-to-back orgasmic shocks that radiated outward from her dick-jammed anus and hit her bent over body like tidal waves, drowning her in a whirl of pleasure that left her breathless, hyper horny and desperate for more. None of the many anal climaxes she had brought herself to while masturbating her butthole with a lifeless toy could even remotely compare to the feeling of having a fat throbbing dick drilling its way into her sensitive rectum, rubbing deliciously along her anal walls, widening her virginal tightness and setting myriads of nerve endings on fire as more and more of her narrow tunnel got filled to absolute perfection by yet another inch of thick veiny cockmeat. Needless to say, the fact that it was her beloved brother's schlong claiming her butt cherry added a special emotional meaning to the whole experience, amplifying Michelle's anal pleasure just as much as her trembling fingers strumming madly on her clit were doing.

Still, the apex of Michelle's ass-centric delight was yet to come. As her rolling anal climaxes kept growing in breathtaking intensity the deeper Tyler's butt-jamming dong plunged into her rectum, Michelle suddenly felt a burst of pure unadulterated physical joy explode outward from her dick-crammed asshole the moment her brother's huge beefy balls met her drooling pussy lips and the clingy ring of her sphincter wrapped itself tautly around the very root of his monumental erection. The meaty, pulsating thickness of Tyler's gigantic boner stuffed to the hilt into her tight anus filled her up so completely that Michelle felt truly joined with her brother at the deepest, most primal and intimate level imaginable. It was amazing, and it wasn't all. The mere thought of what was happening, of what she had managed to accomplish, hit Michelle as powerfully as the pleasure that the act itself was bringing her: she had made it, she had actually taken all of Tyler's awesome monstercock up her ass!

"Uungh, Tyyy! Uuhh fuuh-uuh-uuck!" Michelle whimpered brokenly as wave after massive butt-centric wave of anal pleasure crashed into her, shaking her to the deepest core of her being. "Oowwhh my god, yeahhhh!"

Overjoyed by the chorus of his sister's pleasure-choked yells of release, Tyler grinned from ear to ear as he drank in the sight of Michelle cumming spectacularly with his entire length jammed into her tight little asshole. Caught in the throes of her gigantic orgasm, with her upturned bubble-butt pressed against his groin while her narrow anal tunnel clenched and squeezed his horsecock from tip to root in a series of deep, powerful suctioning squeezes, Michelle had never looked more beautiful to her brother. Her adorable face was pressed sideways into her pillow and she kept squealing mindlessly as her roaring climax raged through her surrendered body, pulsing violently from her fully cock-stuffed rectum and spreading like wildfire, making rivulets of girlcum gush from her pussy and sending her overstretched asshole into a twitching frenzy.

Feeling more viscerally connected to his sister than ever, stunned by the sheer magnitude of the pleasure that she was giving him by hugging and massaging and tugging on his aching hardness with her soft dick-engulfing rectum, Tyler felt his long-denied ejaculation suddenly boil over with undeniable urgency. Even as his seed started to surge along his raging boner, Tyler tried to move his hips back and forth in an attempt to actually fuck Michelle's ass at least a little bit before he filled it with cum, but he couldn't do it. Slippery with lube as it was, his sister's climaxing anal sheath was just too tight, her velvety smooth walls clinging too possessively around his butt-stuffing pole to allow him any sort of escape from the warm, constricting grip of her exquisite anus.

Gladly submitting to the cock-milking power of her asshole, Tyler just threw his head back and growled in release as his digits dug into the plump, juicy roundness of Michelle's booty and his totally embedded horsecock bucked and throbbed while hosing down her deepest anal depths with a torrential spray of his thick cum. That geyser-like explosion of warm creamy sperm pumping deep into her ass worked as fuel on the still roaring fires of Michelle's rumbling climax, her pleasure enhanced immensely by the feeling of having her rectum flooded with her brother's cum while his enormous cock pulsated and swelled even harder and bigger against her snug anal chute.

"Ooooh Tyyyy! Yeesss, cum in my aaass! Uuuhhh, you're filling me so much! I love thiiiiiiis!" Michelle moaned, her rippling anal walls intensifying their steamy squeeze on her brother's spewing boner with each subsequent jet of cum he blasted into her anus.

"I love it too, Mimi, you have the best ass ever! Aahh fuck, it's so good!" Tyler growled in reply as he basked in the heavenly tightness of his sister's sweet butthole sucking more and more seed from his rampaging, deeply buried truncheon.

Once their entwined orgasms finally abated, with Michelle's buttery bowels pumped thoroughly full of her brother's liquid essence and Tyler's unyielding monstercock crammed to the hilt inside her clingy asshole, the siblings shared a long intense look and an equally meaningful smile. What they were experiencing together was so amazing and life-changing that they didn't even need words to communicate their joy about their mutual passion and inextricable closeness, so Michelle and Tyler just looked into one another's eyes in silence, catching their breath and enjoying the afterglow of their first shared anal orgasm, implicitly telling each other that it was going to be just the first of many more to come.

Eventually, as the feel of her brother's hands caressing her sumptuous asscheeks and the butt-stretching presence of his massive schlong crammed balls-deep into her creampied rectum continued to send sizzling jolts of delight all over her surrendered body, Michelle let out a long sigh and sensuously wiggled her dick-skewered rump before speaking in a languid cooing tone.

"Wow, that was even better than I expected... Much better!"

"Yeah, it really was," Tyler concurred, feeling all warm and fuzzy inside as he drank in the way his sister was smiling dreamily at him, looking over her shoulder with lust-glazed and love-filled eyes. Kneading her fabulous booty with utter reverence and flexing his fat schlong deep inside her narrow, cum-filled anal tunnel, he added with a grin: "And that was just me sticking my dick inside your sweet little butthole. I haven't even started actually fucking your ass yet!"

As they shared a naughty chuckle, Tyler started slowly grinding his groin against Michelle's plump bubble-butt, stirring his humongous boner within her dick-enveloping rectum to test how well her anal passage had adapted to his thickness. Much to his delight, he found that he could slide his rock-hard pole back and forth with relative ease, so he tentatively started withdrawing a few inches of his thoroughly greased truncheon and then pushing balls-deep into his little sister's anus again, all the while coaxing husky mewls of appreciation from her.

"Mmh that's it, Ty, that's just what I want! Uunghh so big... So deep inside me... Ooww yeah, fuck me! Fuck my ass now, Ty! Ooowwh that's iiiit... Uuuh it feels sooo good!"

Moaning and cooing as Tyler set a deliberate booty-jamming rhythm that instantly reignited her rolling mini-climaxes, letting lewd words of encouragement tumble out of her slack mouth all the while, Michelle gladly embraced the forbidden pleasure of surrendering her tight little asshole to her brother's massive cock. Perfectly aware and wickedly proud to be a total buttslut, Michelle was loving every second she spent with Tyler's giant boner sawing in and out of her cum-flooded rectum, and not only because of the physical bliss he was gifting her by stuffing her tiny anus full of dickmeat, but also because she was so incredibly happy to make Tyler feel good in turn by becoming his own personal booty queen.

And indeed, now that he was actually fucking the ass of his dreams, Tyler couldn't stop grunting and panting and showering praises upon Michelle's epic booty as he caressed its roundness and stared at its glorious bouncy plumpness, meanwhile plunging his fat truncheon into the tightest, warmest depths of her tiny forbidden hole at a steady sodomizing pace. Egged on by his sister's sexy moans and squeals, not to mention his own simmering buttlust, Tyler found himself increasing his ass-stretching pace at every gliding pass, picking up enough speed and force that he was soon working a good half of his impressive length in and out of Michelle's maddeningly snug, abundantly cum-lubed anal passage.

As he made sweet love to his moaning sister's ass, Tyler had to restrain himself from screaming out in triumph, it was just so mind-blowingly awesome to have his enormous boner crammed into Michelle's tiny pink butthole. The warm, tight grip with which his sister's sperm-coated chute sucked greedily on his fat schlong during his out-strokes gave Tyler the impression that her asshole didn't want him to pull out, which was almost as exciting as watching raptly while her overstretched yet super clingy butt-ring slid flawlessly along inch upon veiny inch of his dickmeat on the in-strokes, as if her seed-glazed orifice was literally gobbling his massive boner into her butt.

Thanks to the ungodly load of cum he had pumped into her bowels, on top of the lube and the spit and the languid preparations he had lavished on her lovely hineyhole, Michelle's virginally snug cavity adjusted surprisingly well to Tyler's monstercock, so much so that his fluid booty-jamming thrusts quickly reached maximum length and depth. Pulling out until only his bulbous purple glans remain tucked into her anus and then plunging slickly back in until his stiff pole was crammed to the hilt inside her creamy bowels, Tyler performed his first few back and forth balls-deep thrusts into Michelle's rectum in stunned silence, before he managed to reiterate his complete devotion to his sister's perfect booty.

"Holy fuck, Mimi, I love your ass so fucking much! Aahhh yeaahh, this is the best ass ever! I'm never gonna get soft and I'm never gonna run out of cum as long as I have your sweet ass to fuck, Mimi!"

"Mmhh Ty, that's so good to hear..." Michelle breathlessly replied, smiling broadly as her fingers strummed away on her girlcum-drenched clit and her pussy juices overflowed her virgin slit, another huge anal orgasms meanwhile drawing closer with every rolling mini-climax she enjoyed. "Uuhh faster, Ty, faster... Fuck my ass harder, I can take it! Uuungh yesss, more, moooh-oohh-ooore... Uuhh my god yeaahhh!"

Happy to oblige, Tyler dug his fingers more firmly into the bouncy plumpness of Michelle's big round buttcheeks and pumped his hips with gusto as he repeatedly drove his overswollen boner in and out of her cum-slippery asshole, luxuriating in the clingy grip of her butt-ring sliding along his entire shaft while the heat of her anal tunnel enveloped him from tip to root in its soft, buttery tightness. Each of those firm, long rump-impaling thrusts made Michelle see stars, her anal walls rippling more intensely by the second while she rubbed desperately on her nectar-squishy clit, until a particularly powerful butt-cramming stroke from Tyler pushed her over the edge, triggering another devastating anal orgasm.

As his sister buried her face in the pillow to muffle what would have been an ear-splitting scream of release, Tyler grinned and moaned and savored every moment of the gigantic assgasm ripping through Michelle's bent over body. Unable to maintain his sustained sodomizing pace due to the dick-clutching, deliciously constricting hold that his sister's steamy rectum had on his boner, Tyler remained firmly buried balls-deep inside Michelle's epic bubble-butt as her seed-plastered anal walls tightened and squeezed and quivered in pleasure around his massive schlong, caressing his length from tip to root so amazingly that he knew for sure he would have blown his load right there and then if he hadn't already filled her ass with cum mere minutes before.

By the time Michelle's monumental climax abated, with his pussy-bumping balls soaked in her gushing girlcum and his raging boner throbbing with arousal deep inside her soft cock-engulfing rectum, Tyler was very eager to resume plowing his sister's fabulous ass. Still, as she turned her head to look at him with her pleasure-glazed eyes, with a beaming smile painted on her panting mouth and a light of deep satisfaction brightening her beautiful face, an even more urgent need overtook him.

Acting swiftly but taking great care to always keep his huge boner embedded in Michelle's sweet booty, Tyler first leaned onto his sister's arched back and wrapped his arms around her petite curvy body, then he held her close to him and rolled the both of them to lay on their side, getting into a tight spooning position. Cupping her big jutting tits in his hands and thus making Michelle squeal with pleasure, grinding his groin firmly into her jiggly bubble-butt as if trying to push his enormous cock impossibly deeper into her anus, Tyler glued his chest to his sister's smooth back and pressed his lips to her panting O-shaped mouth, kissing her with all his love and passion.

Dizzy with her afterglow, overjoyed by the sense of tenderness and intimacy brought on by that unexpected shift in position, Michelle kissed Tyler back without restraint, rocking her skewered booty against him and snuggling comfortably in his strong embrace, egging him on to hold her tighter and to keep fucking her ass. Catching her drift, Tyler immediately resumed driving his huge dickmeat in and out of Michelle's docile little butthole, his hands filled to overflowing with her ample boobs and his mouth still joined with hers in an intense, forbidden soulkiss.

Floating away in their shared bubble of love and lust and visceral closeness, the siblings lost track of time as they lay there spooning snugly, their tongues all the while dancing flawlessly together as Tyler's massive boner kept pumping into Michelle's hot twitching anus at a relentless sodomizing tempo. Thanks to the complete relaxation granted by the chain of back-to-back gushing climaxes that her brother's butt-plowing monstercock was gifting her, Michelle's seed-slick anal passage grew more and more accepting of Tyler's breathtaking balls-deep strokes, allowing him to thrust into her rectum faster and harder and deeper at each pass. In turn, those intense ass-stuffing slams made Michelle's rolling orgasms ever more intense and increased her overall mellowness even more, encouraging Tyler to further pick up his speed in a lewdly delicious cycle of shared anal delight.

Eventually, as his boner throbbed with pleasure within the soft warm sheath of Michelle's creamy rectum, Tyler found himself plowing his sister's amazing ass so recklessly that he had to break their wild make out session to breathe in a few big lungfuls of air. Catching his second wind, Tyler redoubled his sodomizing efforts as he nuzzled his sister's adorable, pleasure-flustered face and peppered her neck with kisses, his hands meanwhile grabbing possessively onto her bulging tits, his fingers pulling and pinching and tweaking her engorged pink nipples.

On top of all the other amazing stimuli assailing her surrendered body, the increased force with which her brother plunged his monumental schlong all the way into her cum-lubed anus made Michelle melt with pleasure in Tyler's arms. Without his smooching lips to muffle her sexy vocalizations, Michelle's ecstatic gasps and moans filled the room immediately, resounding in lewd sync with the clapping impacts of Tyler's hips slamming into the plump, bouncy roundness of her bubble-butt at his every in-stroke.

Michelle's mind-shattering delight became almost unbearable when Tyler let go of one of her boobs and reached his hand to her girlcum-drenched pussy. Even though her own digits had become sloppier and less focused in their clit-rubbing duties due to the incapacitating bliss of being royally sodomized by her brother's humongous slab of dickmeat, his fingers eagerly picked up the slack, swiftly sliding into her juicy folds and masturbating her virgin slit with as much intensity as he was putting in every ass-reaming thrust he was treating her butthole to. Cross-eyed with pleasure and on the verge of a gigantic orgasm, Michelle barely found the energy to blurt out some mumbled words of encouragement between her incessant gasping and mewling.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,033 Followers