Little Sister's Big Butt Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
4,980 Followers

"Sounds perfect to me!" Michelle giggled back.

As it turned out though, that night dessert would have an unexpectedly bitter taste for the siblings.

*****

Much to Tyler's relief, Ellie didn't get home too late and she did bring a ton of goodies from his favorite Chinese place too.

Although tired from her long day at work, the busty mother was instantly cheered up by her son's characteristic healthy appetite and by her daughter's bright chirpiness. On top of that, Ellie was also delighted to be a tangentially participating spectator of their typical back and forth chuckles, their incessant teasing and bantering and the inside jokes they traded with each other during dinner. The way Michelle and Tyler synced and got along with flawless ease never failed to put a smile on Ellie's face and that night was no exception, her heart warming with maternal joy as she witnessed once again the fantastic closeness and true affection that bound her kids together.

Still, as much as she wished to spent more time with them, Ellie had to say goodnight to Michelle and Tyler rather soon after they were done having dinner together. Not even half an hour into the show they were watching on TV, Ellie caught herself losing her focus and nodding off, which led her to get off the couch, flash a parting and very drowsy smile to her kids and make her shuffling way upstairs to bed.

Certain that their mom would be out like a light the moment her head hit the pillow, Michelle and Tyler barely waited a couple of minutes from the moment they heard her bedroom door close before they unleashed their simmering desire for each other and started fooling around.

Shifting from her characteristic snuggling position beside her brother, Michelle quickly straddled Tyler's lap cowgirl style and began grinding her shorts-clad crotch against the rapidly growing bulge in his pants, teasing her freshly deflowered pussy on his trapped boner, all the while pushing her huge rack in his face when she wasn't planting steamy kisses on his lips. For his part, after passionately kneading and grabbing and caressing his sister's epic booty through the thin fabric of her shorts for a robust while, Tyler eventually decided to switch targets.

Deftly taking off Michelle's tank top and bra, all the while shushing her sweet giggles of excitement, Tyler grinned broadly before the drool-inducing sight of her fabulous jugs unveiled in all their hefty, pillowy glory. Unsurprisingly, just looking at his sister's magnificent tits wasn't enough for Tyler, and within moments he had buried his face between her huge melons and was expertly tweaking her rosy nipples between his fingers. Too busy kissing and licking her silky smooth tit-flesh, glorying in the face-smushing softness of her luscious cleavage, Tyler didn't even register the chiming of his sister's phone over the ego-boosting sounds of her quiet yet oh so sexy moans of pleasure. Michelle, on the other hand, heard it.

Reaching back toward the coffee table, trying to extend her arm as much as possible while not turning her torso away from the pussy-wetting combination of tit-slurping and nipple-pinching attentions that Tyler was unleashing on her generous rack, Michelle was still mewling and giggling with arousal even as she somehow managed to grab her phone. Moments later though, a sharp intake of breath put an end to her pleasure-induced whimpers.

That change in her vocalizations and the sudden stiffening of her voluptuous body were clear and worrying enough signs of Michelle's distress for Tyler to stop munching on her boobs, remove his face from her cushiony softness of her ample cleavage and turn his gaze up. When his eyes met his sister's, Tyler saw shock and fear there. Even in the dimness of the living room he could tell that Michelle had gone ghostly pale.

"What's wrong, Mimi? Who's texting you?"

Blinking and sighing, swallowing the knot of sudden anxiety that had formed in her throat, Michelle tried to speak, but couldn't find the words. Instead, she turned her phone toward Tyler so that he could see what she had just seen.

Somewhat grainy but still very much discernible, immediately recognizable as a frame from some kind of CCTV footage, Tyler saw an image of himself standing in a hallway behind his sister, his arms wrapped around her upper body, his huge cock half-way out of her wantonly offered bubble-butt. Both of them were half naked, and Michelle had a buttplug jammed in her mouth and was leaning against a wall, right outside a door that was barely cracked open, just enough to peek inside. Tyler knew very well what was going on in that room, just like he knew that his raging boner was flying in and out of Michelle's tight little asshole at the moment indicated by the time stamp on the corner of the picture.

A chill ran down his spine as the most terrifying of realizations washed over him and froze him in place. Hardly capable of ordering his thoughts into words, Tyler still somehow heard himself stammering, his eyes all the while chained to the undeniable proof of total disaster brightly flashing on the screen of Michelle's phone.

"Shit, Mimi... Oh, shit shit shit! That... That hallway, that door... That's..."

"Gabby's room," Michelle glumly finished for him, trembling like a leaf in his arms.

Her voice come out as a whimper of absolute horror as she spelled out the unthinkable, their biggest fear suddenly becoming all too true as they faced the tragic fact that their secret had been revealed.

"Oh my god, Ty... She knows!"

*****

To be continued...

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
4,980 Followers