Little Sister's Big Butt Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a slow, insanely sexy motion that demonstrated both her loving dedication to orally pleasing her brother and the great results of her extensive albeit relatively recent practice in giving him blowjobs, Michelle raised her head from Tyler's lap, allowing inch after massive inch of his veiny pole to escape her mouth, all the while keeping her soft tumid lips hungrily sealed around his shaft and nursing on him with such intensity that her cheeks hollowed in. Deliberately prolonging that final balls-draining suction, Michelle couldn't help but giggle and then smile proudly once the loud wet sound of Tyler's bloated cockhead popping out of her talented lips echoed in the car, resounding starkly over his awestruck moans of appreciation and her own deep, oxygen-restoring breaths.

Winking at her broadly grinning brother, whose lust-glazed gray eyes were locked with hers and exuded the same kind of undiluted, visceral love for her that she felt for him, Michelle had an irresistible playful smile painted on her cum-glossy lips as she said: "Guess it was worth the wait, uh?"

"Fuck yeah!" Tyler chuckled in reply, digging his fingers possessively into the cushiony plumpness of Michelle's left buttcheek while the fingers of his other hand resumed their in and out sawing motions inside her snug little anus.

Sighing and cooing like a kitten as she let her lips and tongue brush all over the smooth spongy surface of her brother's spit-shiny purple glans, Michelle exhaled while she wiggled her epic ass and said: "Mmh no, Ty... That's good but it's not enough. I need your cock in there, not just your fingers!"

Nodding in eager anticipation even as his unyielding boner flexed and bucked under the tender little smooches she was treating it to, Tyler removed his digits from Michelle's tiny butthole and feasted his eyes on her beautiful half-naked body while she repositioned in her seat so that she was half-sitting and half-lying on her side with her head resting on his shoulder and her big beautiful bubble-butt tilted out, so that she could easily dip her fingers into her needy hineyhole to replace his. As he started the car, Tyler moaned at the feel of Michelle's dainty hand softly stroking his saliva-slick pole, his erection flexing as he glimpsed to the side and saw how she was using her other hand to scoop up her dribbling girlcum from her pussy and then apply it to her lovely pink bootyhole before easily sliding two of her slender digits knuckle-deep into her anus.

"I guess we should stick to the side roads, just to play it safe..." Tyler commented with a grin as he pulled out of their secluded parking spot, his arousal losing none of its intensity as he considered that, even though at a first glance from outside his sister would look fully dressed due to her top being still in place, a closer look would reveal that Michelle had discarded all her other clothes save her cute stripy socks.

"Sure, but let's get home fast," Michelle murmured seductively, nuzzling her adorable face on his neck while her breathing got quicker along with the up and down shaft-massaging pace of her handjob and the ass-pumping motions of her fingers. "Mmh... I need you in my ass really fucking bad, Ty..."

Needing no further incentives, Tyler drove as fast as his responsible side allowed him to, all the while savoring the naughty, dick-hardening preparations that Michelle was lavishing on her exquisite little bootyhole by repeatedly coating it in her drooling pussy juices and also by adding, every now and then, what little of his own cum still coated his boner. Indeed, in order to coax more impromptu lube from his huge schlong, Michelle frequently dipped her head down and engulfed Tyler's fat glans into her warm mouth for a sloppy spittle-filled smooch that caused big beads of clear precum to surge up and ooze out from his piss slit. Given how hot the situation was, Tyler didn't even mind that his sister had to interrupt her cock-stroking ministrations to gather up her own saliva and his watery pre-ejaculate with her dainty digits and then bring them to her anus where they got mixed with all the pussy nectar that the fingers of her other hand retrieved. It was just so hot to see Michelle get her tiny asshole ready by lathering it in their mingled juices, and her increasingly louder mewls as she accelerated her butt-fingering motions and pushed the slippery mixture of their liquid essences deeper into her warm chute sounded so enticing, that he had to really strain to stay focused on the road and only glance at Michelle's naughty preparations every now and then.

By the time they made it home and he pulled into the driveway, Tyler's whole body was brimming with barely contained lust and his raging horsecock was so rigidly swollen that it was difficult even for him to reconcile his present state of maddening arousal with the fact that he had pumped a veritable bucketload of cum inside Michelle's oral cavity mere minutes earlier. Indeed, Tyler's aching desire for his sister was so intense that his hand was trembling as he hit the button on the remote garage door opener, and a throaty sigh of anticipation escaped his panting mouth when he glanced to the side and saw a giggling, flushed Michelle urgently taking off her top and unhooking her bra, thus remaining fully naked even as the car covered the last stretch of pavement in the driveway and slid into the shadowy quiet of the garage.

Tapping into the very last dregs of his lucidity and rationality, Tyler killed the engine and hit the remote's button, the whirring rumbling noise of the garage door closing behind them drowning out his grunting exhalation as he removed his shirt, pulled his pants and boxers all the way down his legs and then threw himself to the side, covering his sister's beautiful naked body under his muscular form. Tittering and squealing with languid joy as the seat dropped back to an almost horizontal position thanks to Tyler's rapid fumbling with it, Michelle reacted with matching eagerness to her brother's wild advances, her mouth instinctively meeting his in a torrid soulkiss, her legs parting widely and wrapping his midriff tightly as she threw her arms around his neck.

In the semi-darkness of the garage, their lips locked in a passionate kiss, the siblings held each other possessively for long sizzling moments, their naked bodies pressed firmly together so that Michelle's round fleshy tits were bulging out against Tyler's sculpted pecs while his monstercock flexed and throbbed along her soft little pussy, her drenched labia caressing his stiff length as his shaft teased her engorged clit, making her moan louder into his smooching mouth. Trembling with sensuous bliss as her brother's powerful arms held her tight and his mighty schlong pulsated with need against her dripping slit, Michelle shivered when she felt Tyler's hand reach between their tangled bodies until his fingers were poking at her wet, lewdly lubed asshole. Even though she couldn't clearly see it, she could tell that her big brother was grinning with pleased approval as he pushed two of his long digits into her greedy anus with an ease that proved the effectiveness of the impromptu mixture of sperm, girlcum and saliva she had used to prep her forbidden hole.

Moments later, a mewling sigh of anticipation escaped Michelle's wildly kissing lips as she felt Tyler's butt-prodding fingers withdraw from her orifice, a motion that she presumed to be preparatory to the slotting of his huge boner up her ass. Pushing herself wantonly against her brother's strong frame to signify her readiness, Michelle found herself moaning with a mix of pleasure and surprise when, unexpectedly yet satisfyingly, she felt Tyler's horsecock sliding down along her labia toward her asshole only to suddenly stop along the way as soon as his fat purple glans was aligned with the entrance of her drooling pussy, which in the blink of an eye was being stretched and filled to the brink by his thick slit-stuffing dickmeat. With a swift, fluid thrust that coaxed tangled moans from their rabidly kissing mouths, Tyler jammed his whole throbbing truncheon all the way to the hilt inside Michelle's juicy folds, widening her vaginal passage so intensely and deliciously that she had to stop kissing him to let a long cooing gasp escape her smiling, O-shaped lips.

Within seconds, Michelle's vocalizations got even huskier and louder and sexier as Tyler pulled out halfway and then rammed his raging boner inside her squishy nectar-flooded slit, pumping her full of cock again, and again, and again, each balls-deep plunge forcing a wilder and more broken scream of delight to tumble from her mouth. Stunned into sweet ecstasy by the glorious sense of fullness that Tyler's enormous schlong caused as it pumped in and out of her juicy pussy in a rapid-fire sequence of deep, fast, breathtaking snatch-cramming slams, Michelle was in no condition to remind her brother that she actually wanted him to fuck her ass instead, but, based on how good it felt to have her pussy pounded like that, she probably wouldn't have spoken up even if she had been able to. But Tyler did remember.

Scarcely a couple of minutes had gone by since he had immersed his raging horsecock into the amazing, dick-engulfing wetness of his sister's tight pussy when Tyler let out a primal grunt and pulled his thick pole all the way out of Michelle's sugary sheath, causing a slippery squelching sound to fill the car in the process. Based on the obvious liquid undertones of that sexy noise and on the sheen of girlcum that, even in the semi-darkness, he could clearly see covering his huge dong from tip to root, Tyler knew that he was more than lubed enough for the main event. Egged on by Michelle's needy panting squeals, he hugged his sister tighter even as he shifted his hands lower along her soft curvy body, until his palms were overflowing with the lush meaty plumpness of her asscheeks. Spreading her big round globes lewdly apart to have better access, Tyler let his fat sausage brush its way down his sister's smooth taint and exhaled with urgency as soon as his large glans met the soft puckered opening of her gummy, twitching little butthole.

Without wasting another second, Tyler pushed forward, pressing the bloated tip of his boner firmly against Michelle's docile and obscenely lubed sphincter. After a moment of minimal resistance during which they both held their breath in trepidation, Michelle's butt-ring blossomed out and opened up around Tyler's slick spongy cockhead, gobbling his glans inside her anus and thus allowing him access to her tightest, tiniest, most intimate hole. Given how thoroughly he had drenched his horsecock in her girlcum and how indecently willing her asshole was, it didn't take much effort on Tyler's part to start gradually wedging inch after massively thick inch of his shaft into Michelle's snug anal passage, the feel of her narrow rectum widening around his veiny truncheon to envelope him in her warm tightness all the while coaxing deep grunts of pleasure from him that fused together with the irresistible mewls tumbling from Michelle's lips as her cozy chute got filled up and stretched out with more and more brotherly dickmeat.

As helpful as the improvised lubrication they had come up with was proving itself to be, and mind-blowing as it was to be able to feed his huge dong into his sister's heavenly asshole with just those bare minimum preparations, Tyler was still well aware that, without any actual lube to facilitate his deliberate yet relentless invasion, he had to be extremely careful so as not to risk hurting Michelle's adorable little hineyhole with his thick meaty rod. And yet, it was very hard for him to go slow during that first butt-stretching push, since his little sis's velvety soft anal walls felt so insanely good, so deliciously warm and tight around his horsecock, and, to make it even more difficult for him to rein in his devouring buttlust, Michelle's ego-boosting squeals of delight kept intermittently morphing into sexy demands for more dick up her ass.

"Uuhhh Tyyy! Oowh fuck... D-don't stop, pleeease! Fill my ass, Ty, fill meee! Uungh god... Sooo big, sooo good! Stretch my tight little asshole, Ty, pleeease! Oowwh yeesss... I love this so fucking much! P-p-please Ty, pleeease... Keep going, deeper... Yeeees, deeper, deeper yeaahh!"

Digging his digits into the sumptuous plumpness of her beautiful buttcheeks, Tyler gritted his teeth as he willed himself to resist the temptation to just ram his whole beefy truncheon balls-deep up Michelle's ass right there and then without bothering about the potential consequences, but he just loved her too much to take a chance like that. Indeed, there was a tormentingly pleasurable side to his slow and careful penetration, for it gave him the chance not only to savor the incessant chorus of coos and gasps and lascivious pleas that flowed from his sister's panting mouth, but also to truly feel millimeter after millimeter of her dick-hugging rectum gradually widening around his girthy hardness and letting his fat precum-oozing glans slide a little bit deeper into the steamiest and snuggest depths of her anal tunnel.

Eventually, once he had enjoyed every single ripple and spasm coursing through the smooth clingy tightness of Michelle's buttery bowels and she had been driven nearly insane with the sheer size of the incoming climax that had been slowly brewing deep inside her all through that excruciatingly gentle anal penetration, Tyler pushed the very last inch of his throbbing schlong inside his sister's overdilated butt-ring, slotting himself completely inside her epic ass. The growling sigh of satisfaction he voiced rang out only briefly in the shaded car though, because Michelle, upon feeling her needy little sphincter wrapping itself tautly around the very root of her brother's fat boner, stabbed her hand right down to her nectar-squishy clit and began strumming away like crazy, instantly triggering the monumental explosion of her long-built assgasm.

"Fuuuuck! Oooowwh fuuuck, yeeess! Tyyyy! Uuuhhh shiiiit!" Michelle yelled, her eyes rolling back in her skull and her clit-frigging digits twitching erratically all over her engorged nub as she was hit by a gigantic wave of butt-centric bliss that sent her fully stuffed rectum into a series of deep, incredible dick-milking spasms.

Stunned by the intensity of her climax and by the counterintuitive fact that such a brutal detonation of anal pleasure could be the result of a very gentle and super slow penetration such as the one that her brother had just treated her horny bootyhole to, Michelle just kept pinching and tweaking and circling her clit as she basked in the gush-inducing pulsations that made her cock-crammed anus contract crazily all around Tyler's monstercock, which teased her lust-addled brain with the confusingly pleasurable sensation that his giant boner was getting even bigger inside her narrow chute, while in fact it was her rippling rectum that was squeezing him more firmly as her assgasm made her anal walls tighten even more all around his length.

Indeed, even though it was certainly true that Michelle's hot forbidden passage was constricting him ever more snugly through her epic climax, Tyler's boner was actually swelling bigger and harder inside her orgasming bowels at the same time as well, and no wonder. Along with the steamy shaft-massaging pressure of her velvety tunnel sucking and tugging and squeezing away at his dick and encasing him from tip to root in the unique warmth and tightness that he had come to associate with his sister's lovely pink asshole, Michelle was also treating Tyler to the auditory magic of her priceless screams of pleasure, not to mention the added treat represented by the rivulets upon sugary rivulets of girlcum dribbling incessantly from her pussy and down her taint to finally bathe her indecently stretched hineyhole and the base of his firmly buried pole. On top of his previous excitement, the combination of stimuli he was being bombarded with almost made Tyler cum right there and then, but he willed himself to delay his ejaculation just a little bit longer, just so he could make Michelle cum even more and therefore glory in the amazing cock-milking effects that her assgasms had on his rump-impaling schlong.

Breathing heavily as he gloried in the spasming snugness of his sister's rectum yet all the while straining to tame his impulse to just spray her bowels full of his hot seed right there and then, Tyler remained motionless all through Michelle's shockingly powerful orgasm and, despite the intense throbbing of his fully engulfed and deliciously ass-sucked boner, he miraculously managed not to cum just yet. Only when Michelle's frenzied clit-tormenting manipulations slowed to a lazy circling routine and her delirious howls of anal ecstasy diminished in volume and frequency, a change that matched the reduced potency of the dick-nursing squeezes animating her anal walls, did Tyler finally decide to move, his need to fuck his sister's beautiful ass overruling any other consideration at that point.

Determined as he was to enjoy Michelle's sweet bootyhole though, Tyler didn't lose his mind completely. Indeed, the unexpectedly positive results that his super gentle penetration had brought both to himself and to Michelle gave him an idea, motivating him to try something sort of new, something that might just be the most pleasurable but also the safest way to buttfuck his callipygian little sister while aided only by the natural lubrication they had produced.

Kneading Michelle's fabulously round asscheeks while pulling her even closer to his strong frame, Tyler withdrew his boner from her tiny clingy butthole just the merest bit, just enough to cause a small yet clearly perceivable feeling of motion and friction inside her snug chute, a sensation that was soon replicated when he pushed back into her anus. Egged on by her coos of delight, Tyler repeated that shallow in and out motion again, and again, setting a steady back and forth rhythm that gained speed at each pass, but always consisted of short thrusts. Forgetting all about trying to lengthen his strokes even once Michelle's anus was better adapted to his sodomizing pace, Tyler deliberately kept his in-and-out motions shallow while at the same time putting all of his ass-loving passion into the force of his plunges, so that soon the powerful bucking impacts of his groin clapping against Michelle's offered ass caused her bouncy buttcheeks to ripple juicily as her whole curvy little frame shook in time with his robust tempo.

While the car around them creaked and vibrated, Michelle giggled between joyous squeals of anal bliss as she used what little mobility she had in that position to start rocking back and forth in time with Tyler's shallow yet ever faster and harder thrusts, meeting his booty-cramming slams and thus increasing their rectum-stuffing intensity even more. Indeed, far from being dissatisfied by the fact that he wasn't boning her ass with his usual butt-wrecking long strokes, Michelle was loving the fact that her brother's huge dickmeat barely exited her rippling anal sheath at all, letting her always savor that unique sense of total fullness inside her rectum that she had grown so deliciously addicted to. Still, Tyler's fat sausage was actually moving in and out of her clingy nectar-lubed asshole after all, and, though only minimal, even that small hint of in-and-out pistoning friction was more than enough to set Michelle's sensitive anal nerve endings on fire and reignite her earth-shattering assgasm into a new chain of rolling miniclimaxes that she made sure to amplify through her constant clit-frigging manipulations.

Hugged snugly together in the cramped confines of the car, the siblings moaned in unison as Tyler kept grinding vigorously into his sister's jiggly bubble-butt, stirring her soft anal chute with his massive schlong while she held her legs locked desperately around his waist, as if to pull him deeper into her anus even though he was already buried balls-deep inside her deepest and tightest depths, whose cozy warmth he barely left during his shallow out-strokes. Short but extremely powerful and ever faster, Tyler's rump-cramming thrusts gifted Michelle with an unbroken string of anal orgasms that were made sharper and even more gush-inducing thanks to the increasingly more frenzied circles that her fingertips traced on her juice-slippery clit, coaxing louder and throatier gasps of pleasure from her slack mouth but also sending her dick-packed rectum into constant shaft-tugging spasms that milked and tugged masterfully on Tyler's firmly embedded dong, making him rabidly horny and instigating him to slam harder into her extra tight, sinfully hot asshole.

123456...8