Little Sisters Ch. 05: Snowed In

Story Info
Joe, Alex, and Bess get snowed in alone together.
5.3k words
4.36
19.9k
18

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2023
Created 09/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things were going great for several months after I started fucking Alex and got even better when Bess and I became intimate as well. Neither of them knew what was happening with the other but both knew I was fucking others while I fucked them. This was more of an issue for Alex than Bess because I was doing her with some of the others I was fucking at that time. They would find out during a major snowstorm where we lived during this period of time.

The thing about the house we lived in at the time was that the heat was either on or off. If it was on then the house was hot and in the middle of winter if it was off you froze. You could get a bit of relief from the heat by cracking a window but that was only while you stood at the window. So when it was cold outside the house typically was burning up and normally uncomfortably so.

The other issue was that the weatherman never got it right so if he said snow it was clear and when he said feet it was inches and vice versa. So the one time when he did get it right it caught everyone around us off guard and stranded several people at work or away from home. I guess you could say for Alex, Bess, and me we got out of school early and arrived home before the worst of the storm hit, luckily. Unfortunately for our mom and stepdad, they got snowed in at work.

So here I am with Alex and Bess stuck at home and no parental figures for at least a few days. In a house that is uncomfortably hot and unable to go even out the door because of the weather. That first-night thing would go normal without any change in our routine.

So we are sitting in the living room after dinner playing cards when Alex starts to complain about being hot.

"It is way too hot in here can't we turn the heat off for a little while. It is so uncomfortable in this house I am burning up. Isn't there some way to cool off in here."

Which it would not be long before Bess is also complaining and honestly it was hot in there. So after trying to get the house to cool off somewhat unsuccessfully, we decide that all we could do is cool ourselves down. After a bit of a discussion between the three of us, we decided that the best way of getting cool is for us to change into our swimsuits.

I go to my room and change into my trunks while they go change into their bikinis in their room. So we move to the kitchen table to continue to play cards and I am hard as a rock cause lets be serious all a bikini is a pair of bra and panties. So here I am sitting at a table with my two little sisters that I a regularly fucking with them basically in their underwear. When Bess goes to the bathroom Alex leans and tells me.

"If Bess weren't here we could have just gotten naked since we have been fucking for a while and you have already seen me naked as recently as the day before yesterday. In fact, I wouldn't mind being able to fool around right now but of course, we can't because Bess is here with us."

Now really what am I supposed to say to that and it doesn't help things with what happens next. When Alex leaves for a minute and Bess basically tells me.

"Why does Alex have to make things complicated by being here because otherwise we could pass the time completely naked and enjoying each other. I am so horny right now and the heat is only making it worse. We are going to have to figure out a way for you to fuck me soon no matter what else might happen."

Like I have said before, Bess is a nymphomaniac. They both didn't want the other to know that they were having sex with me their brother but also wanted me to fuck them. Now here I am well aware that I have often had my dick buried in both of their snatches and frequently one right after the other. I also know that since they share a room and have taken a bath together when we needed to conserve water that they have seen each other naked.

So the only thing I have to figure out is whether I want them to know that I am fucking them both as often as they will let me and risk them refusing to continue if they do. What really settles my mind on the situation is how can one tell on me for fucking the other one when I am fucking them too. As well as the fact that every time I have my cock in one of them whether it's their mouth, pussy, or ass I run the risk of the other finding out. So I might as well just put it out there and let whatever is going to happen happen.

Once I make this decision I plan how I want to proceed with us all getting naked together so we are as comfortable as we can get. I quickly plan all of it in a split second after Bess finished telling me but before Alex got back.

I quickly tell her if she really wants to and was willing to accept the consequences I could possibly get Alex to agree to go nude until we had to get dressed before our mom got home and caught us. Bess takes a couple of minutes to think it over what I have said to her before agreeing to go along with my plan. Since Alex is on her way back I get up and head for the bathroom stopping Alex before she reaches the hearing range of Bess and I tell her.

"I might possibly be able to get Bess to agree to be naked until mom gets home as long as we made sure to keep a watch for them. If that's what you want to let me know when I get back by tapping my foot."

She was shocked, to say the least, but I quickly cover by saying.

"Bess is still complaining about it being too hot and said she was willing to do whatever it takes to cool off. So she might be willing to accept this as a way to get comfortable. The decision is up to you. It would make things easier for us if we didn't have to worry about being dressed if she came in when we were fooling around. Then all we would need to do is separate and make sure we weren't in a compromising position before she sees us."

I then go on to the restroom and go back to my seat between them and look over at Alex who taps my foot so I look at Bess and she also taps my foot. At this point I have both of them agreeing to follow my lead to get naked in front of each other. I am thinking that if nothing else, at least for the next few days or so I will have plenty to look at as well as easy access to them both if I am unable to get them both together. So I proceed to deal the next hand out and make it a hand of five-card draw that I am planning to use as a distraction.

The first couple of hands I don't do or say a thing just play like everything is normal and nothing is going on. Then after a bit, I gently nudge Alex who says.

"I am still too hot! Can't either one of you think of anything else we might do to cool off in her even just a little bit."

Bess agrees with her by saying.

"I know I wish I could get just a bit cooler it would make it easier for me to breath. The heat in this house is so stifling I can barely breathe."

When I nudge her foot at this point I just deal out the next hand before telling them both.

"Look I understand and agree but there was nothing more we can do until the storm lets up. Then we can go outside and cool off as needed but until then with the way it is out there it is just too dangerous to go outside."

Not knowing what exactly I had in mind or where I planned to go from here. They both looked at me trying to figure out what I am doing, which is exactly I want them to do next.

When we finish that hand I gather the cards and start shuffling them for the next hand but before I deal it out I set the deck down so I can talk to them saying.

"Look as long as both of you agree to not tell anyone or even mention it later I would not have a problem with us all three walking around the house naked until mom gets home. Now I understand if you would rather not since we are siblings but that is why it shouldn't be an issue since no one is going to take advantage of the situation. It's not like just because we are all naked y'all will stop being my sisters so I am all of a sudden going to try and fuck you. It will just mean afterward we no longer have any reason to be uncomfortable around each other if we happen to walk in on one another because we will already have seen each other completely naked for an extended period of time."

Bess playing her part perfectly looks at me and says.

"Why would you even think to make that suggestion? Of course, it not ok for us to be nude around one another because we are siblings and should not think about each other naked! Exactly what did you have in mind that would possibly make you think it would be ok to see your sister naked or let us see you naked."

Not missing a beat I respond by saying to her.

"Seeing as we are all family I don't see anything wrong with us walking around the house naked if it doesn't bother you it will not bother me but it is up to yall. I mean honestly, does it really make that big a deal whether or not we see each other naked. It's not like I don't already know y'all are female or y'all know I am a guy so we basically know what the other has under their clothes. So what if we see it doesn't really change our knowledge of one another now does it."

Neither one of them says or does anything for the next couple of hands until Alex says.

"What the hell if you don't have a problem with it I don't. I mean it's like you said since you are my brother you are probably the only guy who would not try and take advantage of this situation."

She proceeds to strip out of her bikini. This would be all Bess or I need before we would also lose our clothes and join Alex in the nude. Now for those of you, that think nothing would take place at that time that would come later. This isn't like a porno where the simple fact of the three of us being naked as well as me already fucking them both would lead to a threesome it just doesn't happen like that in real life.

We would continue our card game for maybe another half hour or so before we would go into the living room to watch TV. I was sitting on the couch with Alex in a chair on the other side of the room and Bess in a chair by the other end of the couch. It has gotten dark outside between the tail end of the storm and it was around 5 pm so we are watching a movie in the dark with the lights off. All of a sudden I feel someone take ahold of my cock which causes me to look down and see Bess putting it in her mouth to suck me. This proves what I thought about my nymphomaniac sister and us being naked making it was only a matter of time before all the cards are on the table sort of speak.

I looked over to find Alex hasn't noticed what is taking place yet but just as I see her the movie goes to commercial and Alex looks over and sees what is happening. She screams at Bess.

"What in the world do you think you are doing? That's your brother's cock you are sticking in your mouth."

Now I have to give it to Alex for not wanting to admit she has had my cock between her lips on multiple occasions before but come on don't be a hypocrite. At this point, I figure since the cat is out of the bag I might as well let it go and say before Bess gets my cock out of her mouth.

"The same thing you did while she was taking a shower or what you did before she got home the other day."

If looks could kill the one Alex or Bess gave me at this point would have done the job several times over. They both, of course, start questioning me together.

"So how long has it been going on and how did it start and why I didn't say anything to them about fucking my other sister while I fucked them"

Now I realize quickly this may not have been the best plan. I get them to quiet down and calm down by saying.

"I will, of course, explain and answer everything you both want me to. The only thing I want to know first have y'all done anything with one another."

Both quickly say to me in perfect harmony.

"We haven't been doing anything together I haven't thought about trying to do anything her."

I proceed to tell them both how I got started with each one of them and how long I have been fucking them both. Alex at first was a bit bothered by me fucking Bess because she thought that it was finally something we did that I didn't do with Bess. While Bess was a bit upset that the only reason I didn't have a problem fucking her that first time was that I had already started fucking Alex for a while before her.

I took my time to explain to Alex.

"Look while originally it was just something between the two of us once it happened and we agreed that we would be involved with others it opened the door. Now I didn't actually seek to start fucking Bess but once things started I didn't mind it happening. I mean why should it matter if I am fucking another girl if she just happens to be my sister also."

At the same time, I explain to Bess.

"I may have helped that I already dealt with any hangups I might have had with fucking you since I was already fucking Alex because you are both my sisters so the taboo was already dealt with for me before I had a chance with you."

I would go on to say to them both.

"What happens between us is between us and that unless you both are involved at that moment it had nothing to do with the other in the least what is happening with the one I am with at that time. I am not fucking either one of you just because I am fucking or because wanted to fuck the other one."

I also made sure to explain.

"I never compare or judge you either one by what I do with the other. Alex when I am fucking you it is all about what is happening at the moment between me and you and making sure we both enjoy the experience. Bess when we have sex it is about making you cum while I also get off."

This got them to calm down and realize that since it was not about us being in a relationship and all about sex that it really didn't matter as long as all parties participating at the time consented. Which of course they brought up the point of the fact I hadn't told them I was fucking them both sometimes one right after the other which I hadn't told them about yet. I told them quite frankly.

"It isn't any of either one of y'all's businesses who I am doing as long as I don't give either of you anything I get from the other or what I am doing with the other."

This would be what made Bess ask.

"Since you brought up giving us anything have you ever fucked one of us right after the other one? And if you have then technically you have given us something from the other."

Ok, what was I to do but admit it?

"Ok, I have on occasion fucked one of you right after the other or before I have had the chance to wash afterward. But you know that's not exactly what I meant by giving you something from the other one."

Now once everything was explained and all questions answered we went back to watching the movie. They are both upset at me of course since I hadn't told them about the other but like I said it really wasn't any of their business. The thing is Bess being a nymphomaniac and already horny wasn't about to let being upset with me stop her from getting off. It wasn't long after we go back to watching the movie that Bess once more is sucking my cock.

Since Alex already knows I am fucking Bess I figure why not enjoy myself and get her to lay on the couch sucking me while I eat her. Once Bess starts to get into it and makes some noises I look over to see Alex watching us the movie completely forgotten by all of us. Soon I realize Alex doesn't know that I am watching her watch as Bess sucks on my hard dick while I am licking her flowing honeypot. So when Alex finally gives in and starts playing with herself I can't help but blow my load right in Bess's mouth or to become hard once more.

I have already felt Bess have an orgasm and blown a load of cum down her throat while watching Alex masturbates watching Bess and me. So once I am hard again I turn Bess over and start fucking her from behind making sure Alex can see her face as I ravage her pussy. I barely slow down or let up as I slide out of one hole and into the other to ravage her ass along with her pussy. This was the first time I would take Bess so roughly but won't be the last seeing as she liked it and would want me to do it again. If it wasn't for the fact that Bess was a willing participant and getting her best pleasure from it it would easily be declared raping her into submission.

The whole time that I am fucking Bess relentlessly and harshly Alex has been watching and continued to masturbate to it. In fact the more force I use the higher she seems to be going so just before she reaches her climax I give her a command.

"Stop Alex don't finish just yet. You are not allowed to cum until I say you can. Now finish undressing and come here so that you can take Bess's place since she obviously can't take anymore."

Which she does almost exactly as I have told her except since Bess is unable to move she just climbs on top of her after rolling Bess onto her back to bend over for me.

So I calmly go take my place behind Alex who now has Bess's head between her knees and directly below her wet hole. I then slap her ass right before ramming my hard cock straight up into ass so that I can do to her what she just watched me do to our little sister. It is only after I have completely demolished her asshole that I pull it out and slam it balls deep into her dripping snatch to give it a similar treatment. While I am doing this to her she has been lightly licking Bess back to consciousness so that before she is beyond her point of no return Bess takes my balls into her mouth making me give Alex a creampie knockout.

As Alex collapses onto Bess I dropped on the floor beside the couch and we all don't move for several minutes maybe even close to a half-hour. As Alex and Bess finally start to untangle themselves I come around so I can sit in between them and hold them both allowing us time to fully recuperate. Once we all had enough time to catch our breath and gather our thoughts the discussion that took place not only set the rules in place for the next few days but for as long as any two of us was fucking each other.

The rules weren't really any major changes from before just that we agreed to keep what was going on between us a secret even if two of us got caught the third would not be ratted out. That we would also help the others if they wanted to fool around to get off by themselves and keep others away during that time. That we could fuck one another as long as we agreed to participate and it didn't have to be an all or nothing type of deal as long as if all who wanted to be involved could be involved. After finishing our discussion we would separate to go to bed for the night Alex to their room but Bess would join me in mine.

I would find my cock once more buried inside her pussy as we once again made love to one another soon after getting in bed. Bess would end up sleeping in my arms that night and for the rest of the time we were snowed in but Alex would be the one to take care of my morning wood the next morning. I would wake up the following morning with my dick hard in between Bess's ass checks needing to piss something awful. So I would get up gently so as not to disturb her out waking her up and made my way to the bathroom for relief only to bump into Alex as I exited the bathroom.

No sooner had I bumped into her than she was on her knees sucking my cock trying to get me to cum in her mouth. She would not stop once she swallowed the first load until I was once harder so that I could take her into the shower and fuck her from behind. As we got I got started sliding my cock into her self lubricated whole I pulled her head back by her hair. This would be one of the times I would take my time using long, steady, slow thrust to fuck her. I wanted her to experience every moment of it in minute detail. Keeping her, even more, stimulated pulling her head back while pushing her ample and currently very sensitive breast into the wall. She would have one of the strongest orgasms I had seen while I took her in this fashion. Once her body stopped spasming she wouldn't have enough energy left to stay standing. So I had to hold her weight as I the relentless pounded my cock up inside her until I once more came deep inside her well used and tired pussy. Then as I finally allowed her to collapse into the tube to rest I quickly cleaned myself and cut the water off getting out. I checked to her make sure all she needed was a few minutes to recuperate before she got out and thank me for starting her day right and then she went back to her room while I went back to mine only to find Bess up waiting for me to start hers the same way.

12