Little Sisters Ch. 05: Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she was not in the mood for anything gently or slow she straight up said

"I want you to take me hard and fast then fuck me senseless. I want you to use me like I am nothing but a slut whose only value is as a sex toy that cum leaking out of them."

Now this is my little sister and if I ever caught anyone mistreating her I would kill them but what's a man going to do with a request like that other than exactly what they want. My cock could smash diamonds into dust she had me so hard with her statement. I quickly turn her around and bend her over the foot of my bed shoving my cock right into her pussy never paying attention to whether she's wet or not. I just start fucking her with no regard to anything just pounding away at her pussy.

Now I had just finished cumming twice inside Alex so I know won't cum again for a while and she's already let me know she wants me to cum inside her so it's going to be a bit. I just kept pounding into her only stopping when she couldn't continue bent over and collapsed on the bed. Then I only stopped long enough to turn her over and get between her legs to once more bury my cock right back in her waiting hole. I know she had at least 3 or 4 orgasms and might have even passed out at one point before I finally would cum inside her just like she wanted. Only after fucking Bess also would I be able to get ready for the day and fix myself something for breakfast.

I would then spend a few hours just doing whatever and playing a few games trying to relax and enjoy the day. Around noon I would once more find Bess wanting me to fuck her again. This time though she wanted me to let her be the one use me. She would force me to the floor straddling my head making me lick her pussy even after my tongue and jaw got sore. Then once she was ready she would mount and ride my cock to the point I was almost ready to cum then she'd stop and once ride my face. Doing this 3 or 4 times before finally allowing me to cum once more buried deep inside her as her walls clamped down on me during her orgasm.

Alex would be waiting for her turn to cum with my cock in one of her holes. Now Alex wasn't like Bess normally once a day was all she wanted but after watching what Bess had done and listening to us earlier she was horny. Though she didn't want to be done like Bess and I had done to each other. She wanted just a quick fuck and to cum on my cock maybe even have me cum in her mouth. So I did just that I fucked her pussy just until I made her cum then she sucked me until I came in her mouth.

After a long but enjoyable morning, I decided to take a nap in my room until dinner time which was around six pm. I would then get up and fix dinner for all three of us. We would eat and talk about our day and what we wanted to do that night. This is when I was informed that after our day full of sex I was expected to perform that night as well. Now I don't know any guy who wouldn't at least make the attempt to have a threesome with two willing sisters so I was gonna give it my best.

That night would be a brutal fucking threesome between all of us but would begin with Alex and Bess tying me down so that they could alternate between who rode my dick and who rode my face. This would not have been so bad but I guess they felt like I needed to be taught a lesson from using them the way I had that morning. They would keep up the alternating whether or not I was hard if I wasn't they would suck on my cock until it was stiff once more. Now any guy will tell you especially after the day I already had it gets sensitive and hurts if you don't let it rest in between uses.

They would learn about how wrong they were by the end of the night once I finished with them. As soon as they unbound me I reversed the roles and had both of them tied up so I could do as I pleased with them for as long as I wanted. Now I don't want you to think that I had an issue with one on my face while the other was on my cock or with them tying me up it was that they thought they could control me.

I would spend the rest of the night fucking them with my cock as much as I could but when I couldn't I used one of Bess's vibrators on them. Heck at one point I was glad Bess was such a nympho and had as many vibrators as she did. Cause I was able to have one in both of their pussies as well as asses with a gag in their mouths. I would only let them rest long enough to regain consciousness when the stimulus became too much for them to handle and they passed out. Then only once I was too tired to continue did I let them go to sleep tied up for the night. This would be how things went the whole time we were snowed in while our mom and stepdad were unable to get home.

I would fuck them both individually a couple of times during the day different styles and ways depending on what the asked for then we would all fuck together. Them and me trying to outdo the other before going to bed where normally I would fuck Bess once more before falling asleep with her in my arms. The last night I would end up with a little sister on each side of me snuggled in close all three of us sleeping together completely exhausted from our five days of sex-filled fun.

The next afternoon, while I was making love to Bess, buried balls deep inside her Alex comes running up the stairs to saying.

"I just saw mom walking up the driveway with our stepdad."

It wasn't planned that way it just kinda happened and it was because this time that I was able to have a threesome with my Little Sisters though we wouldn't do it all together on a regular basis. This also would help to keep our mom and stepdad from finding out about any of us. Now as for our real father he would find out about Alex and me once he came back into our lives. Bess would make sure Alex knew she didn't want him to know she was also involved so as the rules were Alex kept it a secret but that's for another time.

12