Little Sparrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled back, a beautiful crooked smile that made him look young and innocent. He was so beautiful and he didn't despise me. It was truly miraculous.

"The dinner is happening tonight and I am going to be the guest of honor. Would you wear the new dark blue dress and go with me?" He was turning towards the desk as he asked. He sat down and shuffled his letters.

I was shocked. Even after everything, he accepted me and wanted to take me to a formal event, as a women. His companion for the evening. I was dying to ask him what he was thinking. I looked at the dress in front of me and imagined a ball, with dancing. I imagined myself in his huge arms, twirling around the floor.

"Sparrow?" My new name snapped me back to attention. My head shot up to look at him. "Will you still go with me tonight?"

I had never answered him before getting lost in my fantasy. "Yes, if you're sure." I wanted to say more, but I didn't want to ruin this peace.

He was looking back at his papers when he replied. "Of course I'm sure. There will be much discussed tonight that I want you to listen to. I'll keep you by my side when I'm talking with important individuals and you can gossip with the women in between, where I'm sure you'll learn plenty of useful information." He looked up at me then and finished his thought "besides you have to wear that beautiful gown where it can be appreciated. You'll be the most lovely lady at the dinner. I can't wait to show you off."

Was he just being nice. That didn't seem like him. He was much more likely to speak his true thoughts, not some flowery compliments. He must be saying it to encourage me to remain calm and do my duty as his extra ears.

We prepared for the dinner together, in his cabin. While I did my hair and got into my undergarments and corset, he dressed in another suit that was as fine as the one he wore out last night. This one made him look even bigger somehow. He wore buff colored trousers with a matching buff waistcoat that was embroidered in a midnight blue with scrolling floral designs. It was exquisite. His jacket was a emerald green with buff lapels and turnbacks. He wore a diamond solitaire pin at his throat. He took my breath away.

He helped me into the gown, which matched the embroidery in his suit, perfectly. It also fit me perfectly. I felt beautiful. More so than ever before. My golden eyes flashed like firelight. He turned and opened a cabinet and pulled out a small box. He handed it to me.

"What is this?"

"Open it, Sparrow."

I opened the box and inside was a delicate gold chain with a large ruby pendant hanging from it. The ruby was deep red and shaped like a drop. It looked like blood, trapped in a jewel for all eternity. I looked up at him and he looked worried.

"Would you like to wear it?" He looked at his feet.

"I'd be honored, Robert." I used his rare jewel of a name.

He looked up with wide eyes and then he melted into a smile of pleasure. He lifted the ruby from the box and I turned around to face away from him. He draped the golden chain around my slender neck and he fastened it. I felt his big fingers gently brush my neck as he did. I got gooseflesh down both my arms at his touch.

I turned to face him and his eyes glowed like light on the tropical water. I wished he'd kiss me in this magical feeling moment. But his beautiful smile will have to suffice. And it is life changing by itself. I mentally pinch myself and remember he knows my secret. Just because he's being kind about it, doesn't mean he isn't disgusted by me. This is business.

We arrive at the large home where the dinner in Balthazar's honor is being held, and we enter the grand foyer. I've only read about houses like this. It's overwhelming but I have to act like this isn't the first time in a place like this. I have to be the calm, beautiful jewel on The Pirate Balthazar's arm. So I relax and hold his arm like it's my life raft.

As we hoped, the gentlemen talk freely in front of me, as I stand right next to him. They assume I'm just a pretty toy. It works with the women as well. I sat with several ladies after dinner, while the gentlemen had whiskey, and they gossiped openly, while I sipped a glass of sherry. Then, to my delight, musicians started to play. I was going to get to see everyone in their finery dancing. I dreamed of this.

The first dance was beautiful to behold. The music soared and the colors swirled. I felt like I was in heaven. As the second dance prepared to start, a large hand appeared before me. I looked up and Balthazar stood there, asking me to dance. I fought to remain upright, because I nearly swooned. In a daze, I placed my tiny hand in his huge one. I didn't know how to dance, but that thought never occurred to me.

On the floor, he took me into his arms and looked into my eyes. I was like a china doll in his giant arms. I heard people whispering about us as the first notes began to float around us. Then I was flying. In Balthazar's arms, I glided across the floor. I couldn't see anything other than the ocean blue eyes of the most handsome man ever created, as we twirled. I was completely breathless.

As the dance came to an end, we were back in front of the spectators, who were talking about us even more now. Either to keep them talking, or silence them completely, he leaned into me and kissed me on my lips. It was brief, but I could die now, as my one true wish had just come true. I was a real woman, being treated like a treasure, by a dark angel of the sea. Fantasies don't even get this good.

He walked with me to get some brandy punch. He seemed reluctant to leave my side. I took the chance and I put my arm around his, staking my claim in front of the women who were now watching with envious eyes. He placed his hand over mine that rested on my arm. He saw the women watching. He leaned down to whisper in my ear, and to those women, it looked like a lovers move. He said into my ear "Thank you for the dance. Follow me."

Anywhere, Robert, I would follow you anywhere. He lead me to the gardens. We strolled and reviewed the very basics of what we'd heard. He determined he needed to talk to several people once more before we departed. We found the first two standing together once we went back into the party.

Our conversations finished, we returned to the ship. I was surprised that we sailed out nearly immediately. I was in the cabin alone while he navigated the ship. A little while later he returned to the cabin. I was sitting at the table writing notes about the women's gossip. Most of it didn't make sense to me so I wanted to write it down before I forgot.

We helped each other out of our fancy clothing. I was lost in the memories of the night. The dancing, the kiss. I talked about the women as we finished getting into our bed clothes. I told him about one thing in particular that caught his attention. He stopped moving and looked at me in shock.

"What did you just say?" he said. I repeated the gossip I had heard and I told him who had said it and to whom it was said.

He lunged for me and grabbed me in his huge arms and crushed me to his chest. He hugged me tight while he spun around laughing loudly. He finally stopped and held me away from his body, but still gripping my arms. "You are incredible, Sparrow!" he howled.

"What? What did I do?" I was confused, but he was so happy, my body was thrumming with pleasure.

"That's it! It's the answer! You don't know it, but you just gave me the key to the puzzle! Sparrow, this changes everything. My life is going to be mine again! Thank you!" And he crushed me back to his chest. I had no idea what was happening but I reveled in it.

He held me there for a long time and babbled on about his next steps. He pulled back and looked into my eyes. Those blue eyes. His eyes were alight with joy. It filled me with happiness. He put his hands on my face and pulled me to him and he kissed me. It was a soft kiss on the lips at first, but then he wrapped his big arms around me tightly and plundered my mouth with his searching tongue.

I wanted him. I wanted this. But the terror that had kept me alive, leading a double life, was shooting off warning cannons in my head. He's drunk. He's going to realize what he's doing and he's going to kill me. I wanted to throw myself into him while also wanting to run. I started crying without realizing it.

In his haze of excitement he notices my tears hitting his face. He pulls back and he looks so concerned. I felt ashamed and confused. He scooped me up and set me in the bed. He crawled in with me. And he asked calmly if I was alright. He said he didn't mean to make me cry. That made me cry harder.

I finally managed to get out some words. "I'm so confused. About everything." I dropped my head into my hands and cried harder. His giant gentle arms pulled me close and he just held me while I cried.

"Please talk to me. Please, little bird." He stroked my hair and my back when he said that, so softly.

"You know I'm a boy. Why would you kiss me?" I wanted to ask much more complicated questions, but I was unable to articulate my jumbled thoughts, feelings and fears.

"Sparrow, I need to share something with you, alright?"

I nodded and he continued, "I could tell you felt something for me weeks ago. You have a smile that you only use when looking at me. It's the prettiest smile I've ever seen. I didn't know what to do, so I acted like I didn't know." He was silent for a long time.

"I'm sorry, I tried my best to hide it........" he cut me off there.

"Stop, please, my little bird, you don't understand. Look at me, Sparrow."

I looked at his eyes, and they were pools of cool, calming water. He smiled.

"Sparrow, I didn't know what to do, because I'm not attracted to girls. And I was confused about you, because I was so drawn to your mind, you eyes, your smile. Especially my special smile. But I still didn't want you."

"I understand, how could anyone want me, I'm an abomination." I whispered it into his chest.

"No, you are incredible. You are perfect. When I saw that you had a boys body, my mind went blank. I prefer a man in my bed, Sparrow."

I got still and just let his arms hold me. He took several deep breaths. I didn't know what to say, or really understand.

"Sparrow, I lay with men, not women. I thought you were a woman, under your dress, you know? But my mind was attracted to you, which confused me. But you ARE a man. And because you are a man, and I've been so drawn to you for weeks, my body is attracted to you now, too. I'm completely attracted to you. Do you understand now?"

This had to be a dream. I say the first thing I think, "You like my body?"

"Yes, Sparrow, your body is perfect. When you took that bath, you were aroused. Was that for me?"

"Yes. I thought about you using the water before me." I couldn't look up. If I moved I might wake from this dream.

"Has a man touched your body, pleasured you?" He asked very gently.

I shook my head and croaked out "no, never."

I could feel him nod. Was that a good thing or a bad thing? Did he want to use my body for pleasure?

"Sparrow, can I hold you tonight?" It felt like such a tenuous question.

I nodded against his chest. He clearly decided he didn't want an inexperienced boy. I would let him hold me. I wanted it. I wanted him, and I'd take any part of himself he would give me.

He arranged us under the blankets and pulled me tight against his big warm body. He smelled good. He felt amazing. I was going to enjoy this night while it lasted. After several minutes in the dark, he kissed my neck. I sighed, I couldn't help it, it felt wonderful.

"You were amazing tonight. You don't even know what you've done for me. Thank you. You are the most unique, surprising, and beautiful person I've ever met."

"Thank you, Robert" I whispered it, "you are the only man I've ever felt free with. It means so much to me. I feel like one person, instead of two, like before."

"You are one person, beautiful. One perfect person." He was so tender.

I turned my head until our lips met. He kissed me like he cherished me. He was warm and large next to me, I felt safe and wanted. Those are two things I have never felt before. I wanted this man.

We kissed on and off for probably an hour, until we both drifted off. He had to go on deck early. He dressed and then he came back to the bed and touched my face while I slept. My eyes fluttered open and I smiled at the handsome man in front of me. He smiled back.

"I just wanted to say goodbye, darling. Go back to sleep. I'll see you later." He bent closer and took my lips with his. I wanted to pull him down into this bed, to stay here with me all day. But he had to leave and I did fall back asleep where I had happy dreams.

The day seemed longer than ever now that my relationship with Robert had changed so much. I was still amazed that he liked my body, in a dress. I never imagined anyone would just accept me. There were stories in Bridgeport about an old man that had relationships with men in his younger days. It was the only thing even similar to me that I'd ever heard.

This giant, feared pirate, who was handsome as a Greek God, liked me. He liked men. I'm a man. I've lived as a girl for so long, just because it was actually easier. I felt like my body was two bodies, put together somehow. I thought of myself as a woman when dressed. But at night, alone in bed, I pleasured myself with my manhood and I liked that, too.

I could never really imagine a man willingly laying with me as half man, half woman. I assumed they would be disgusted or fearful. Or angry, and they would hurt me or worse. Robert liked me because I was like this. I decided to try to accept it even though I didn't understand it.

The sea got rough as the sun went down. Robert was delayed in coming back to the cabin. I thought I might die if I didn't see him soon. When I was ready to scream in frustration, the door opened. There stood the man who accepted me. He looked ravenous. And not for food.

Robert stalked from the door to me, at the table, sitting in my usual spot. He reached down and pulled me up into his arms. His lips crashed onto mine. He tasted like salt from the rough sea. With my body still pressed to his, he said against my lips "I want you little bird."

My whole body shivered and throbbed with need. "I want you too, Robert. I need you." My last words sounded so desperate. It had its desired effect, because I was lifted into his arms and carried to the bed.

He laid me down and started to remove his clothing. I just laid where he had placed me, and watched. I'd seen him naked the day he took a bath, but this was him full of need. His body seemed tight everywhere and between his legs, his rigid shaft was enormous. I didn't know how this would work, but I trusted him.

He reached for me and started to remove my clothing. I helped him when I needed to, otherwise I let him do it. He seems to be enjoying it. He's removing my dress to enjoy my boy body underneath. I feel oddly powerful. He removes my shift and my flat chest is exposed to him. He runs one giant hand up my chest from my stomach to my neck.

He finally pulls my drawers away and I'm completely naked before him. My member stands at full mast. He sweeps both of his hands down my thighs. He's staring between my legs. He bends down and sucks the head into his mouth. I yelp out loud at the jolt of pleasure. He takes me further into his mouth and I have to grip the covers beneath me.

He pulls away from my cock and he kissed up my chest until he gets to my neck. While kissing my neck, he easily lifts me and moves us both further onto the bed. He lays me down against the pillows, as gentle as can be. He sits back on his heels and looks at me, from head to toe. His eyes come back up to mine and he crawls over me until our lips meet again.

He kisses me slowly and sweetly. His body sinks down on to mine. He presses me into the bed and I feel his huge erection pressed between us. I want him to move faster but he's taking his time. I love the feeling of his need for me and his weight pressing me down.

He rolls onto his side and brings me along. With me no longer pinned under him, I use the space to seek his hard length with my hand. I run my hand along his shaft and he growls into my lips. I love his reactions. I stroke him again. He repays me with the same move and he grabs me in his massive hand. We kiss and stroke each other and it's so enjoyable.

He rolls again and now he's on his back and my tiny body is on top of him. He stops in this position and asks me what I want. I don't really know, so I say as much. I tell him I know that I want him, in whatever way he can share himself. He looks into my eyes and I know I'll enjoy anything he does. He will not hurt me.

"Sparrow, I want you, badly. Are you afraid?"

I shake my head no. "I'm not scared of you. I'm a bit frightened by the unknown, but I want you. As badly as you want me. I trust you, Robert." It's the truth, all of it.

His fingers continue to explore and the seek out my entrance. He touches me firmly and pushes one big finger to my hole. The pressure is beautiful. He continues to massage me while he kisses my lips. All I can do is cling to him, arms around his neck. I feel his finger inside me. It burns but it makes me feel incredibly desirable. It's an odd combination of feelings.

He moves us both again until I'm back underneath him. He pulls away and looks into my eyes. My whole body feels cold without him pressed against me. The smoldering look in his eye starts to warm me though. I smile at him and his hands press my legs open. He goes back to touching my penis and my bottom.

With my legs spread, he works my entrance, probing gently and watching my reactions. He can read me as well as he can read his navigational charts. He knows just when to stretch me to the next threshold. He has two fingers inside me and he's stroking me from the inside. It is almost blinding pleasure that comes from his touch.

I hear myself making sounds. I sound needy, even to my own ears. I want him. I need him. I finally find my words. "Robert, please!"

He continues his steady pace and smiles the most glorious smile. "I know love, but I'm going to take my time. You are so small, little Sparrow. I need to make sure I don't injure you. If I took you now, I'd make you bleed. I don't ever want to hurt you."

I feel impatient but his gentle voice and soft touches keep me floating with the promise of more. I moan again, as he pushes deeper into me. It feels sharp at first, but it doesn't hurt for long. My body relaxes and accepts his advances.

He keeps working at my entrance and now he leans forward to lick my sack and up my shaft. I want him to devour me. His every touch is perfect. He looks up into my eyes and after another wet lick of his tongue, he asks "would you like to taste me?"

"Yes, I want to."

We shift so that he's sitting at the head of the bed, legs spread, his monster cock leaning against his huge wide torso. He pulls me to his side and kisses me deeply. After the kiss, I lean down and lick the underside of his head. He makes a sound that thrills me. I grab him with one hand, which barely fits around his girth.

While I start to explore his manhood, he goes back to fingering me, opening me, stretching me. With his cock between my lips and two of his fingers inside me, stroking me, I'm buzzing with need from head to toe. I hungrily try to get more of him into my mouth, just as more of him pushes into my ass.

"My God, bird, you look so beautiful like this." He says it as his body invades both my openings and it makes me feel desirable. Truly desired. He knows every inch of me like no one ever has. I look at his aqua eyes as I swallow more of him into my throat. He groans.