Little Sparrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pressure in my ass is building and I feel stars behind my eyes for a moment. His free hand strokes my back to help me relax. He says, in a sexy purr, "you're almost ready, love. Once you relax and take this third finger, you'll be ready for me. Relax, honey."

I focus on his words and his touch. I will my body to relax. He feels my tension give and he pushes forward. I gasp as the burn returns to my ring. I can hear him saying soft encouragements and I give myself over to the pressure, the pleasure, the need. I feel my body relax. I feel his fingers slide deeper.

He is so pleased with me. He praises me and I revel in it. "My Sparrow. You are so lovely. I'm going to claim you. You will always be mine. Always, love." There is nothing I want more than to be his, always.

His hand leaves my backside and he pulls me away from his crotch. He turns me to face him and sits me in his lap, straddling his giant body. My lily white skin and tiny frame sitting on this huge, sun tanned God of a man is intoxicating to us both. He pulls my lips to his. He kisses me deeply and his hands grab my bottom, hard, and he pulls my body right against his.

The ridge of his erection, presses between my legs and he rubs my body along it. He drags my hips back and forth along his length. The sounds in his throat are animalistic and my erection starts to throb between my legs. I groan in pleasure at the contact, the friction. My own erection is nearly painful, it is harder than I ever remember. The tip is wet and leaking more, with his every move.

I throw my head back and arch my body, in a display of pure lust, in his lap. That seems to snap the last of his calm reserve. He growls, the sexiest sound imaginable. He grips my hips and raises me so he can position me over his jutting desire. I reach for him and hold his shaft in place while he presses me down against it.

And then it's burning, it hurts, tears pop into my eyes. He stills completely, holding me in place with his giant purple head inside my ass. "Relax, love. You need to relax and it won't hurt any more. I promise you, sweet bird." He says it so tenderly, with such a calming look on his face and a storm raging in his eyes. I focus on his eyes and he smiles and I feel the burning ebbing. I smile at him and I relax further.

"That's it, my love. You are so beautiful, Sparrow. I love you." His smile and his words make me cry again, harder than before.

"I love you, Robert. I love you so much." I'm blubbering as I say it. I lean against his big chest and I sob.

Careful not to pull out and lose the progress he's made, and not to push in further yet, he cradles me so tenderly and kisses my hair. "I never thought I'd find you. My heart has searched for you for all eternity, little bird. I love you beyond words. My darling." His kisses, caresses and soft words consume me.

"Show me. Use me, pleasure me. I need to feel your love, Robert." It comes out just above a whisper. I say it into his chest, damp with tears.

"You're mine." He purrs these words. His hands tighten around my waist and he holds me to his chest. He pushes his hips up into me, pushing his massive erection inside me further. This time, the burning is a wave that passes quickly and is replaced with need. I try to wiggle down him, trying for more. But has me locked firmly in place.

He lets his hips fall and he pulls some of his length back out of my hole. I moan loudly into his neck. It feels exquisite. Before I can regain the ability to speak, to beg for more, he's answered me with exactly what I need. He pushes back inside me. He only has a third of his length within me, but the sensation and fullness is blinding me with pleasure already.

He pushes my whole body down his shaft further. His whole body is rigid beneath me. He's fighting to control himself and be gentle with me. His struggle is intoxicating to watch. I will myself to relax even more, I want to give him everything. And he pushes me down even more. I have more than half of his throbbing cock inside now. I'm convinced I can't take any more, physically. My tiny body has reached its limits. My lust wants more, regardless of the limits of my body.

Robert maintains his control, even as his body wants to betray him. He shifts me in his arms and he sits me up straighter. He pulls me down his erection, and the impossible happens, and he presses further, deeper inside me. I gasp at the fullness. My body trembles with a mix of shock, pleasure and need. He lifts me up, sliding several inches back out of my extremely stretched hole.

"No!" It's all I can say. My protest comes out without me realizing it. I squirm to get back onto him, as deeply as possible. He grins and chuckles under his breath. He sees my desperation for him and he gives in.

And he pulls me back down to my previous position, impaled on nearly three quarters of his impressive length. But this time, he pulls me down harder, ramming his wide head deeply into me, hard. It forces a scream of ecstasy to rip from my lips. I focus on his face, my eyes wide, my mouth hanging open in shock and pleasure.

His aqua eyes bore into my golden ones. We stare at each other as he starts to move me in slow, steady strokes up and down his erection. It feels so good, I find myself pushing and pulling myself along with his movements. I try to get him to move faster, deeper, but he stays steady. He overpowers my attempts to speed up my own body. I struggle and I'm getting frustrated.

"Sparrow, not yet. We can go faster next time, I promise." He smiles at me. "Your body isn't ready for that. I have to be gentle otherwise we can't do this again, for a long time. I will hurt you if I take you the way we both want." He's apologetic and I have to trust that he's right. But I am filled with so much need, it's making me feel insane.

"Please! I need more!" I whine it out. The desire inside me is coiled so tight, I need more!

He answers me with his movements. He braces me with his huge hands around my waist and he starts a faster, but still conservative pace. He holds me still and pumps up into me. His pace is mind blowing and he doesn't relent. He's giving me half his length, over and over, at a steady pace that is starting to cause my body to twitch and spasm.

He moves at this pace, unrelenting, even as we both start to sweat and gasp for breath. I want the damn to burst and I want it to last forever, all at once. He keeps thrusting up into me, never breaking the rhythm. I'm now moaning uncontrollably. He's grunting with his exertion. He's still being so careful to not hurt me.

Suddenly my whole body is quaking. I'm yelling his name and screaming incoherent words and sounds as he pumps his hips, never slowing. He's straining beneath me, chasing his own release. And then he's roaring, his head thrown back into the headboard. The veins and tendons in his neck, straining and drenched in sweat.

His pace starts to falter as his control snaps and his climax consumes him. He clutches me to his chest tightly as his body erupts deep inside me. His whole giant frame is wracked with tremors and he shudders while he squeezes me against his chest. His body calms enough for him to be back in control and he starts thrusting into me, while I'm still pressed to him, chest to chest.

The fire within me bursts into an inferno and he pushes in at just the right angle, at the perfect rhythm until I'm panting into his chest, my body starting to shake uncontrollably. I hear words tumbling from my mouth. "Yes. God yes! Robert!" His name is the last word to spill forth and I scream it out as one long sound as my orgasm takes me over.

My burning hot rod, pressed between our bodies starts to twitch and my stones pull so tight I think they may turn themselves inside out as they empty of all of my seed. I squirt out violent streams of hot, thick liquid. I can feel my head throbbing against his tight abdomen. I keep coming off, spurt after spurt and he keeps moving inside me, milking my body, endlessly.

I'm moaning and groaning as my whole body gives itself over to pleasure, to Robert. I lay on his chest, gasping for air. His chest raises and falls below me, as he tries to catch his breath as well. I feel my whole body melt into him. He's still inside me as we lay there, our bodies spent. My mind is swirling with images of the last hour. I close my eyes and just exist with Robert.

Too soon, he sets me to the side and exits the bed. He comes back with a cloth and the wash basin. He gently cleans my body from my neck to my bottom, wiping away my seed and his. I watch as he cleans himself and replaces the basin on the other side of the cabin. He silently returns to the bed, where I still lay and watch his every move.

He climbs into the bed and pulls me to him. He wraps his big arms around me and we fit together perfectly. He strokes my long black hair, twirling a curl around his finger. "I love you, Sparrow. You will always be mine. My love." It's so possessive and it's what I want more than anything in the world.

"Yes, I'm yours, completely. I love you, Robert." I feel a tear escape my eye, it's pure contentment. Joy. Love.

We whisper words of love, in the dark, until we both drift to sleep, still wrapped in each other's arms.

The next six weeks roll by. We sailed further south where the water is the exact color of Robert's eyes. I've attended meetings and dinners with Robert as we continue to gather information. He's brought me fully into his confidence and I know what his goals are. We work as an equal team. Most of the time, I go out as Sparrow, the beautiful, exotic bird that Balthazar keeps as his pet. Everyone speaks freely in front of me. They underestimate me at every turn. And we let them.

On a few rare occasions, I've gone with Robert to dark, late night meetings, dressed in my boys suit. I blend in as a young crew member, a cabin boy, some probably assume. I wear my hair pulled up under my hat and I keep my pretty face and unique eyes down. And I listen. I remember every detail.

During the nights, and the hours when Robert isn't required to captain the ship, we're in each other's arms. We make love nearly every day. He fits comfortably inside me after just a few moments now. He's given me his full length. He's taken me roughly and wildly. Every encounter is pleasure beyond measure. Our love for each other has grown. He is my everything and I am his.

As I stand on deck, and watch the vibrant blue waters that surround us, I think back to the scared set of two different people that lived inside me just a short time ago. Winifred of Bridgeport. Frederick, the man in hiding. Now I'm Sparrow. The one true love of Robert Turner.

The crew accepts me without question. I'm sure their respect for their captain and their fear of crossing The Pirate Balthazar, keeps them holding their tongues. I dress in skirts on board. Plain, daily women's clothing. I think most of them believe I am a woman. Balthazar will pull me to his chest and kiss me in front of the crew. They don't know our shared secret. Our secrets, as it were.

I see several of the crew look at me askew occasionally and I think they know what lays beneath my skirts, but no one ever broaches that topic, wisely.

Recently Robert confessed his jealousy of me finally feeling like one person, instead of two. He wants to feel that too. He isn't happy being the feared pirate, Balthazar and the gentle, loving Robert Turner, trapped in one body, any longer. I remind him, we are working on freeing him with our investigation. We are getting close to having everything he needs to end it.

After that conversation, he made passionate, slow, exquisite love to me. Our bodies joined and we sailed away into bliss together, safe from the world outside of each other.

At the next port, here in the Caribbean, we were to attend another fete, another pivotal chance to gain precious information. I dressed in a scarlet gown that spilled to the ground in a dramatic train. He put the ruby drop on the golden chain around my neck again.

I wore my hair down, black curls cascading over my shoulders. We almost didn't make it out of the cabin when he saw me. I promised to make it up to him later and we finally went ashore and attended the party.

During the reception, I clung to his arm, his exotic bird of paradise. One of the men we needed to get to talk, couldn't keep his eyes off of me. Balthazar looked dangerous when he noticed. I was able to get him to the side and I told him we needed to use this to our advantage. I thought he was going to snap and rage. But I convinced him.

I would take my prey to the refreshment table and chat, sweet and innocently. And my giant pirate would watch from across the room. Our target couldn't resist the urge to talk to me. He couldn't resist making Balthazar jealous, or so he thought. But it was all part of the plan. And in a desperate attempt to impress me, to seduce me, our mark babbled everything I wanted to know.

I excused myself and he deflated. But I only had eyes for the mountain of intensity across the room. I cut through the room, straight for me target, my lover. My everything. He watched me come. He licked his lips. And then I was by his side and he was bent over me, kissing me for all to see. The men wanted me. The women were jealous of me.

Balthazar made a few quick excuses and he escorted me into the tropical gardens behind the mansion. We wove through the darkened paths, the smells and sounds creating a fantasy place for the two of us. Finally, he found a spot, in the darkest corner of the gardens, far from the house and he pulled me tightly to him and kissed me with desire burning him alive.

He turned me away from him and placed my hands on the rock wall that surrounded the garden. He pulled my red silk satin gown up and exposed my lace edged bloomers. He ran his hands over my cheeks, still covered in the fine cotton. I felt him pull away and he undid his belt, opened the flap of his breeches and he pulled his massive erection free.

He pressed it against me as he bent over me, brushed my thick hair aside and kissed the back of my neck. I moaned softly at the tender kiss and the feeling of him pressed to my bottom. He stood up and pulled my bloomers down, letting them fall to my ankles. He angled my hips and slid his aching cock inside me. Slowly, but surely he pressed forward.

If someone had stumbled upon us, in this mating dance, they would have seen nothing more than a giant, beautiful man, taking his tiny exotic bird in a passionate coupling. My secret, my stiff arousal, was hidden by my dress and by his huge body behind me. Here, in public, where we could be caught, he fucked me. He claimed me, hard, bent over this garden wall, surrounded in red silk and petticoats.

I felt like a woman. I felt like a man. I felt perfect and desired and loved. What I had become was freeing. I was Robert's. I was his perfect idea. A man, wrapped in a woman's image, given over completely to him. Our frantic love making in the garden was powerful, exciting. We strained against each other, trying to stay relatively quiet.

When I came off, I was careful not to soil my gown. He plunged fully inside me and filled me with his hot seed. He too, took care when he pulled out, to not let his release muss my skirts. We worked together like a time tested team, silently, and single-minded. We straightened each other and he helped me rearrange my hair. I only looked slightly tumbled he joked quietly in my ear as we strolled back to the party. I couldn't help but smile the smile of a satisfied lover. We made our goodbyes and we went back to the ship. To our cabin. And we made love, in our bed, all night.

Over the next few days, we compiled everything we had. All the information we'd worked for. He was ready to make his move. His years as Balthazar were coming to an end. He had the means and the information he needed to separate Robert and Balthazar, in his hand.

On a very warm, tropical morning, we received a British Naval officer and a high ranking nobleman in the cabin. I dressed as a proper looking woman and I did mending near the window, while they discussed his proposal. Terms were discussed and ever though there were a few sticking points, the conversation was going in our direction.

The Pirate Balthazar, feared along a thousand miles of coastline, and all around the Caribbean, was giving the British evening they needed to defeat the French. And enough to make the Spanish uncomfortable, too. He surrendered Calypso. He ensured the safety of his crew. None would be prosecuted. Several even joined the Navy.

Word spread that the Navy had defeated Balthazar and he had died defending his crew. And while the news spread through the islands and up the coast, Robert Turner and his Sparrow flew over the ocean on a Naval frigate, to freedom in England.

A year later, Robert and I married, as man and wife, in a church on the southern coast of England. He had built us a house on a hill that looked out over the water. The property had a ancient stone barn that we lived in while he built us a nest for our future.

The little village had welcomed the giant American and his exotic bird, with some curiosity, but also with acceptance. Robert was the first to help our neighbors. We had a fortune in the bank, but we lived modestly and kept that, along with our other secrets. The church where we married had received a large, anonymous donation not long after our nuptials.

The life we had gained would never have been possible if we hadn't found each other. He never let me forget how much of a blessing I was to him. I made sure he always felt like my savior, my whole world. We talked about Ladyhawk and her crew members who had kidnapped me, all that time ago. We knew fate had brought us together, at the hands of many unsuspecting participants.

The day of our wedding, we returned to our new house, and he carried me through the front door and into our bedroom. The window in our room looked out to the sea. He never missed sailing or pirating. He was content which made me content. We were happy just to look at the water, from our bed.

The world now saw me as his wife. The marriage was recorded been Robert Turner and Sparrow Smythe, which had been my mother's maiden name. Not a soul in town suspected anything and they treated me with respect and I even tutored at the school on occasion. Mrs. Turner, the teacher, the wife.

Robert set me down on the bed, in my light blue wedding dress. He slid his hands up under my skirts, feeling his way up my thighs. He stared into my eyes as he stared to stroke my growing erection. "You are perfect, Sparrow. My wife. My husband. You are my everything. My love."

He helped me out of my gown. He stood before me and stripped. I was amazed how he always looked larger without his clothes. He was magnificent, my husband. He bent over me and scooped me into his arms and I wrapped my small legs around his torso. He spun me and pressed my back to the wall of our room. His mouth ravaged mine.

Pinned between his giant body and the wall, he reached underneath me and probed me with his fingers, all while still passionately kissing me. He shifted his legs, spreading them apart slightly to brace himself. He lined his manhood up to my entrance and he slowly pushed inside. My body opened for him, I took him in as deeply as possible. Fully impaled, he held me there, still kissing me, tangling his tongue with mine.

And then we was moving against me, inside me. His giant erection plunged into me, pressing me harder into the wall. Moans escaped my lips even as he kissed them. His need, his desire for me, pushed him on. He fucked my tight hole relentlessly. I wanted it, all of it. I clung to his neck as his body claimed mine.

His release made his legs shake and he pumped so much seed into me, it was dripping out around him, still buried in my tiny body. I heard the drips hit the floor vaguely in my haze. Still engaged, we moved into the bed. He lay beside me and we stared into each other's eyes. I had an idea and I smiled. His one eyebrow went up as he read the mischief in my eyes.