Little Step Daughter Suzi Pt. 01

Story Info
Suzi goes to stay with her Step Dad for the weekend...
1.5k words
4.04
40.5k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The divorce had been friendly and we had remained on good terms, we'd all met up for family occasions, so I wasn't surprised to receive a text from my stepdaughter. This message was different than when she wanted help fixing her computer or booking flights - her Mam wasn't good with technology - she asked if she could come and crash out at my place for a few days - she'd never seen my new place yet alone stepped inside, especially on her own. I naturally resisted the idea, telling her I didn't think it was a good idea - she was 19 and I was close to 50 - and that her Mam would not approve.

"I need space and some time to chill out before I go off to University" she had pleaded, "Yours is the only place I can do that,I won't be any trouble".

That night, I went to sleep with a raging hard on as I thought about the prospect of her wandering around my place in her skimpy underwear and the prospect of catching a glimpse of her small, perky little breasts - I imagined "accidently" walking into the bathroom as she showered, standing there in all her glory with her tight, shaved pussy and perfect little breasts on full display. " Ask your Mom " I replied, "If she's OK with it you can come for the weekend" I relented, gutted that her Mam would certainly say no and my dirty dream bubble would be burst.

That Friday, her Mam dropped Suzi off at mine just as I arrived home from work - apparently they had been arguing for a few weeks now and they both needed space from each other so her mother was happy to get rid of her for a few days.

As Suzi exited the car I had a clear view up her skirt as it rode up her thighs, exposing her white panties to my gaze - she'd never been so careless before, In my perverted mind, I imagined she was purposefully showing herself to me and I felt my cock stirring at the thought.

Later that night, Suzi had unpacked and settled in and we sat in the lounge to watch TV - me in my favourite armchair and Suzi reclined on the sofa. She was wearing a short black night shirt which constantly rode up her thigh, allowing me an occasional glance at her parties - a small black thong.

It had been a long day for both of us and soon Suzi was fast asleep on the couch. My chair was positioned so I had a good view of her peachy little arse and, as she squirmed around in her sleep, her night shirt rode up her body, exposing even more to my view.

Silently, I slipped out of my chair and positioned myself on the floor, her pert little bottom inches from my face. She lay on her side, one leg pulled up to her stomach and I could see her pussy lips clearly through the fabric of her panties, the material pulled tight because of the way she lay.

Gingerly, I reached out my hand and, with extended forefinger, gently caressed her tight little slit through the material. In response Suzi let out a little moan and switched position, pulling the material of her tiny panties even tighter and into her little teen slit. I admired the sight of her bald pussy lips gripping the thin sliver of material and reached into my pocket for my phone - this was way too much of a photo opportunity to miss!

I opened the camera app and zoomed in, framing her panty clad little snatch perfectly in the frame and then, FUCK!! the phone started ringing.

Here I was, sat on the floor inches from my step daughters arse with the loudest fucking ringtone possible blasting out.

Suzi stirred with the sudden onslaught of noise and I leapt back into my chair with speed that surprised even me....

Suzi looked around with a sleepy, confused look on her face as I answered the call from her fucking mother, "Yes, Yes, of course everything's all right, we were just watching a bit of tv..." I said, my heart beating so fast I thought it would punch its way through my chest.

The next morning I stumbled my way to the bathroom, ready to face another day. At least I'd got away with my little camera stunt last night - Suzi didn't seem to have noticed anything amiss and didn't say anything to her mother as they chatted on my phone for a good half hour.

In my sleepy state I pushed open the bathroom door before I realised that someone was already in there.

The shower cubicle was a large glass faced walk in shower, directly in front of the bathroom door and through the steam I could see Suzi standing there. She stood facing me, her arms held high, washing her hair. She was covered in so much foam it ran down her face and covered her eyes completely - I could see her eyes all scrunched up and it was obvious she was totally unaware of my presence.

She was only a few feet away from me and I took in every inch of her perfect little teen body, her perky little breasts and puffy little nipples, covered in soapy foam and just screaming to be sucked on. Moving lower, past her pierced little belly button (well, well, well... I didn't know she had any piercings) I settled on her totally bald, smoothly shaven little pussy - every detail visible to my eyes.

It was a perfect little pussy - bald and with perfectly little lips gaping open just a tiny little bit. She turned away from me, bring her perfect little arse into view and then, oh my god, bend down to pick up a bottle from the floor and with her feet slightly apart I had a perfect view right up her little cunt -oh, how I could have bent down and stuck my tongue right up that inviting little hole.

With that image firmly saved in my mind, I backtracked out of the room before she realised I was there.

"I'm so disappointed in you Suzi....!"

"Are you going to punish me...?"

"Well, as your mams not here,I suppose it's up to me..."

"Ha!What are you going to do?Spank me?"

"Hmm,not a bad idea,You're not too big for that you know...."

With that, I grabbed Suzi's wrist and yanked her towards me, throwing her over my knee. Suzi let out a shrill yelp of surprise but didn't move from her position spread across my knees, she just lay there, head down, waiting and breathing heavily..

The motion of throwing her over my knee had thrown her skirt up over her waist, revealing her pert, round bottom, covered in simple white cotton panties. Not her usual skimpy thongs but sexy as hell never the less.

With my left hand pressing her down, I gave Suzi six sharp smacks to her pretty young arse, three on each cheek - Suzi yelped at each smack but made no attempt to get up or even cover her bottom, she just lay there breathing heavily afterward as I gazed down at her now reddened arse cheeks.

Gazing down,I could see a damp spot on Suzi's panties - the little slut was enjoying it!

I had originally thought I was overstepping the mark and was risking a lot just by giving her a quick spanking, but looking at the damp patch between her legs I decided to carry on and see how far I could push it.

I landed a dozen more blows on each cheek, Suzi yelping in pain on each impact, her arse cheeks getting redder and redder with each blow.

Eventually I stopped, with my hand resting on the crack between her perky little bottom, Her cheeks were red and I could feel the heat from them, Suzi lay panting - her head drooped down as far as it could go.

Slowly, I massaged her red bottom to ease the pain - slipping a finger deep between her legs, rubbing over the damp material covering her obviously sopping little cunt.

I pressed my finger down harder, pushing the material of her panties into her pussy, Suzi let out a low, barely audible, moan of pleasure and I could feel her wetness through the material of her panties.

At this point, I bottle it - I'd spanked my step daughter's panty clad ass and almost had a finger inside her tender teen pussy - and decided I'd better call it a day, if I continued christ knows what trouble I'd end up in!

"That should teach you to keep your room tidy when you're in my house..." I reprimanded her as I pulled her upright from my lap.

"S.....S....Sorry, I'll keep it tidy..." replied Suzi, flattening her skirt down over her pert posterior

As she walked away I could see her nipples, swollen and hard, poking through her thin top and as she walked up the stairs I caught a sly little smile flick across her face and I knew that this wasn't the end of our little games.....

To be continued.......