Little Step Daughter Suzi Pt. 02

Story Info
Suzi tempts her stepdad.
1.3k words
4.2
24.7k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning was the last day of Suzi's stay and I woke early to make a special breakfast. Suzi called out to me from her room. When I entered she was laid on the top of her bed in a skimpy little top and very small pajama shorts.

"Step daddy, my bottom stings from when you smacked it, have you got any cream?" she said, rolling over on her side and rubbing her perky little bottom over the material of her shorts.

After a quick rummage through the bathroom cupboard, I returned to Suzi's room with a bottle of soothing massage oil and as I reentered the room Suzi turned over to lay face down on her bed and I was shocked to see that she had removed her shorts and was laying there in just a small black thong....

"Please rub some on me daddy, it stings so much..!" She said, rubbing her bottom in slow circular motions.

I sat on the edge of the bed and, with trembling hands, dripped a few drops onto each globe of her juicy little arse.

Slowly I rubbed my hands over the peachy little globes of Suzi's arse, savoring the sight of the flesh yielding to my touch.

"Do it properly, please....." Suzi moaned as she pushed her arse up towards me, pulling the material of her tiny panties tight against her pussy lips, in the process making the material almost transparent to my gaze.

Sitting as I was on the edge of the bed, it was awkward to support my weight so I stopped for a moment to shift position and straddled my step daughter's legs, allowing me to fully bear down on her.

I gently kneaded her arse cheeks, increasing the pace and spreading her cheeks apart with my thumbs, affording me an excellent view of her pussy lips spreading around the thin fabric of her panties.

"Oh Fuck, that's good...Keep going" Suzi moaned, pressing her buttocks up against my hands.

I could see a wet patch developing on her panties which were by now pulled tight into her sopping pussy, her puffy lips spread either side of the thin band of material.

From my vantage point, towering above her, I had a perfect view - only a thin wisp of material covered her smooth tight pussy and the sight was driving me crazy and making my cock grow in my shorts.

I poured more oil onto her buttocks and continued to rub, pulling her cheeks apart as far as I dared and at the same time pushing my thumbs over the material of her panties, pushing them deeper into her moist crack.

I had poured way too much oil onto her peachy little buttocks and it ran down her arse, mingling with her own juices and soaking her underwear - the now fully transparent material giving me an almost uninterrupted view into her parted pussy - my heart raced and my cock was now raging hard and threatening to bust out of my pants.

Suzi lay there moaning softly in pleasure and she shifted her weight to allow her right hand to slip under her body and stretch down between her legs. Staring wide eyed, I watched as her fingers appeared between her legs and slipped into the front of her sopping wet pants. She lifted her arse a little to allow her hands access and deftly started rubbing her pussy with two fingers.

Her moans increased as her fingers slipped into her pussy, her juices mixed with the oil literally dripping from her and onto the bed sheet.

Forgetting any pretense of massage, I held the cheeks of her arse as wide as I could and took in the sight before me - Suzi was literally gushing pussy juice from her gaping pussy as her fingers expertly massaged her clit.

She moaned softly as her fingers slid into her tight slit, as she withdrew them her juices glistened on her fingers and ran down her hand.

I could stand it no longer and, reaching down, I grabbed the small strip of material from her pussy and pulled her pants to one side, exposing her quivering pussy directly to my gaze.

"Have you got a better view now?" panted Suzi, not missing her stride in rubbing her throbbing clit, her tender young hole gaping wide and glistening with the huge volume of her juices.

"Take your cock out and stroke it for me" she whispered, sinking two fingers deep into herself.

"Can you see how wet I am for you?"

With an invitation like that, how could I refuse?

As Suzi continued to probe her pulsing pussy with her fingers I quickly undid my trousers and released my bulging cock from the constraints of my underwear, grasping the throbbing member with my well oiled hand.

As I stroked my raging hard on I used my free hand to once again pull Suzi's arse cheek to the side, opening her up to my gaze.

Timing my strokes with Suzi's, my cock strained to contain the pressure of my mounting load as we both synchronised our movements and the pace quickened.

"Yes, that's it Pappy" moaned Suzi, "Stroke it for your little girl, stroke that cock for me, look at my gushing slit"

The pace quickened as we began to reach our peak, by now Suzi's fingers were furiously working her swollen clit into a foaming mess of pussy juice and massage oil.

I was holding her panties to one side and pulling so tightly that the flimsy material snapped and I pulled them from Suzi's waist and threw them to the floor.

Just as I regained my stride on my cock, Suzi began panting harder and faster and started to buck under me."Fuck, Fuck, I'm coming, I'm coming!" she panted, her fingers a blur as they slid in and out of her gaping cunt - her juices flying everywhere.

The sight was too much for me and I felt my orgasm swelling up from my balls "Oh god, I'm gonna come as well baby...!" I gasped.

"Do it, Do it.....Do it all over me, I want to feel it splash me" Suzi gasped as she began to tremble with the orgasm ripping through her, pushing her arse high into the air.

Suzi shuddered and buried her fingers deep into her pussy as her orgasm flooded through her and seconds later I succumbed to the inevitable as a huge torrent of cum erupted from my engorged cock, flying through the air and onto Suzi's waiting arse.

Spurt after spurt of hot sperm erupted from my cock, splashing down on the globes of her arse, the small of her back, over her gaping pussy and her fingers.

I gasped for breath and tried to get my heart rate back under control as Suzi lay there, head buried in the pillow and arse sticking up high in the air - my hot cum ran down her arse and trickled into her pussy as a mix of cum, pussy juice and massage oil dripped onto the sheet.

Suddenly I heard the crunch of a car on the gravel drive - fuck, her mam was here!

"Quick, get fucking dressed, its your mam!" I shouted as we both leapt up and frantically struggled into our clothing.

As the door downstairs opened, I spotted Suzi's damp panties on the floor and quickly scooped them up and stuffed them in my pocket - they'd made a great souvenir for later, I could wrap them around my cock as I masturbated to the memory of this afternoon.

Both of us tried to act normally as Suzi scooped up her phone, hairbrush, handbag and all the other trappings of a young girl and I made small talk with her mum.

Standing at the door I watched them both walk down the drive. As they reached the car I looked down and saw a large wet streak running down Suzie's leg from under her short skirt and, as I watched, a large drop of cum dripped from between her legs and onto the floor.....