All Comments on 'Little Tish Ch. 08'

by howiepumpser6

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
All according to plan

Oh yeah, everything is going just as expected. The inclusion of Jackie over the phone and his heartfelt exchange with Billie established a solid foundation for a 3-way relationship of trust and love, the sex was phenomenal once again, and mom at the end just keeps on descending in her lust. But she sure is such a hypocrite, she doesn't mind going down on her daughter but doesn't want her kids to have sex - like she can resist their charms and atributes :) It'll be most entertaining to see her internal though process and how she'll inevitably succumb to her sons charms - just leave it to Tish to persuade her.

What else but a 5* will do here!

msocaltimemsocaltimealmost 8 years ago
DON'T STOP!!!!

As we can all tell there is so much more to this story, please keep them cumming.

AzedyAzedyalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

Can't wait for more installments! I got hooked on this story about a week ago, I was shocked to see a new addition by the time I finished ch.7. I hope there is plenty more to come!

I was a little worried with the inclusion of the mother in the other chapter because I just love Jackie and Tishs bond but you've really intergrated Billie and the mother well.

Looking forward to ch.9!

TaelynnTaelynnalmost 8 years ago
Chapter 9 please!!!!!

Been waiting for so long, haha! Can't wait to see how things escalate...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
PLEASE don't stop

Please keep unraveling this story! I have fallen in love with these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
HAVE JUST BEGUN READING AND SCORING

This is a very fun read. I was wildly enthusiastic over final images from this chapter!

RanebRanebover 2 years ago

8 chapters about tish and billie and part of one for big brother..... should just make a lesbian story and abandonne big bro and mom

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous