All Comments on 'Little Tish Ch. 11'

by howiepumpser6

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great as usual but left me wondering

Even with 11 pages I quite liked it, maybe because it was packed with sex from start to finish. You did manage to squeeze in some decision making, love how they define themselves a couple of 3, the free pass to shag his mom and maybe include her in the new core, of course Billie finally loosing her V-card was a perfect finish.

The new approach with less backstory worked nice, the pacing was a lot faster than usual and I actually had to double check to see ti was just 24 hours from end to end. But still 11 pages, man it took forever to read through....

5* though.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great hot story

Normally, I don`t agree threesome, but in this story something tell me that a threesome o foursome (if you includes mom) can be possible.

Waiting next chapter coming soon!

5* for you.

Great job!

NakatoshNakatoshover 7 years ago
WOW!!!

Best chapter so far. Can't wait for mom's turn. Is Billie's lil sister 18 soon???

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Lots of sex but no story! Did mum vanish into thin air?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So sexy

This story was drawn out because that was the only way for it to happen!! I'm so looking forward to getting Mum into the game with the love and lust that these three have going on in their lives!!!!

864B

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous