Little Town Dreams Pt. 02

Story Info
A little more in return for the kind comments received.
1.3k words
4.64
1.2k
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 05/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little more in return for the kind comments received.

The town no longer sleeps, for computers and the internet have arrived. The cats enjoy sitting on keyboards, or walking across them when their humans are typing.

Mr Harris, the Head Teacher, despairs of tired pupils yawning at their desks, and some of their comments about sexual matters. The town is now more informed about such matters, but not always accurately.

The internet has, however, helped Mr and Mrs Thomas to understand and name their situation. He is now an accomplished and happy cuckold. She studied French at home and they had a holiday in Paris where she was unfaithful to him nearly every day. Despite her dreams and efforts with a phrase book, the French had difficulty understanding, so she had to explain her need for sexual satisfaction in English. Her lascivious descriptions of her lovers' prowess give Mr Thomas much to think (and wank) about. He now dreams of being one of those lovers, committing adultery on his own wife.

Constable Khan's parents run the local pharmacy, and have had to increase their standard stock of personal lubricant, usually bought along with something else the customer doesn't actually want.

The Saunders' B&B and café is doing unusually well for such an establishment, because of the excellent personal service by the proprietors. Mr Saunders gives and receives a backload from his lorry driver lover at least twice a week. However, word has got around, possibly via the internet. The café offers an all-day English breakfast, and Mr Saunders is always ready for all-day breakfast of fresh sperms, with no regard to the nationality or orientation of the donor. The only requirement is to have a shower first (which must be purchased for a modest price, if not having a room). Ma Saunders remains popular, but to retain her beauty sleep allows only three visitors an evening to the sumptuous charms of her boudoir, with an occasional exception for favoured (usually well endowed) patrons. Mr Saunders provides a simpler alternative for disappointed guests willing to provide his supper.

Chief Inspector Harris decided that her sexual preferences should not stand in the way of promotion, so broke off with Sergeant Trubshaw. She is now heterosexually enthusiastic with two key married men: the one she hopes to replace on his retirement, and the chair of the appointing committee.

Sergeant Trubshaw begged forgiveness from Constable Khan, but could not return to sole possession of her lovely body. Instead she has to share her with the libidinous Mrs Harris. The multi-orgasmic meetings of these three women rather left Mr Harris out in the cold. His male member was active for such a short time, it hardly seemed worth bothering with, compared with the delights two other women could provide.

Mrs Harris was concerned for her husband, and brought him back into play by the purchase of strap-on dildoes, discovered on the internet. While Constable Khan was the only woman willing to be the recipient of an object universally agreed to be superior to the male organ, all three now enjoy fucking Mr Harris as part of their orgies. Initially reluctant, he now enjoys it as well. It's better than marking homework, which he suspects is increasingly copied from somewhere. He is as yet unaware of Wikipedia.

Mr and Mrs Jones adored their new baby, and the freedom to have unprotected sex while she was breastfeeding both the baby and Mr Jones. Milking his sister was yet another delight in his enjoyment and adoration of her. When this ended after two years, they decided not to go on the pill, but to manage with condoms while her schoolfriend's brother provided sperms until she was pregnant again. Mr Jones provided the same service to Mrs Jones' schoolfriend. For this purpose Mrs Jones lovingly milked her brother. Eventually he had a vasectomy.

Anti-Catholic Mr Houseman was surprised when Father Edward ("Call me Ted") knocked on his door, but was glad to have someone to hear his years of carefully rehearsed arguments. Father Edward was gratified to meet someone who had actually read some of the Bible and thought about the issues. It turned out their thinking was not too far apart, especially with regard to the celibacy of the priesthood, and their theological meetings turned into friendship, agreeing on much of the world. It turned into something else and Mr Houseman was pleased to discover he enjoyed the sin of sodomy, which Father Edward knew well. As a compromise, Mr Houseman does not believe in God, but makes regular confession to Father Edward. It's much more fun to break the rules and tell someone about them. He exaggerates somewhat, since he is not naturally avaricious or envious, and gets indigestion if he overeats. On the other hand it is no trouble to lust after provocatively dressed young women on the street. It is with a great sense of satisfaction that Father Edward admonishes him and gives him a list of the most severe penances, knowing full well they will not be done. Father Edward has an arrangement with another priest to confess and forgive each other's sins, to save troubling the bishop.

For Lent, Father Edward refrains from active participation in their mutual pleasure, but allows Mr Houseman the blessing of being the giver rather than the receiver, which he does to the limit of his ability.

Mr Brown is now feeling trapped between the two women in his life, the sexually voracious Miss Higgins with her demands for oral orgasms and his wife's financial demands. Both expect him to do jobs around the house and generally fill his time so that he has none free.

Constable Smith, of Ghanaian parents, is the first black policeman in the town, and in fact the only black man, but has not encountered the slightest prejudice. In fact, he is often welcomed in for a cup of tea and a bit of community policing by many of the wives in the town. Mrs Brown was pleased to show him her kitchen and the new en-suite bedroom.

Having seen him in the locker room, Constable Dixon does not blame them, but has been pleased to receive recommendations, since Constable Smith cannot manage them all.

The former Mrs Sykes is now divorced and married to Constable Atkins. He does not care to question the origin of her many possessions. She is also pregnant and hopes the child is not black.

Mrs Harcourt wisely decided to leave Judge Harcourt before his thoughts of murder became real. She went into partnership with Mrs Mason providing a discreet femdom service to gentlemen in the district, now including watersports.

However, they kicked out Mr Mason, and sent him to live with a similarly disgruntled husband, Judge Harcourt. They now employ a housekeeper (recommended by Mrs Mason) who does not actually do any housework but keeps them happily subdued and busy in a large immaculate house. All three agree that corporal punishment is a good thing, if practised in moderation.

During his time as Mayor, Councillor Griffiths declared his femininity and was widely praised. He now appears in makeup and female clothes all the time, but lost the next election. Nevertheless, his wife supported him and he is much happier. Especially since he started dating Mr Sykes, now a reformed character (he says). Sykes had fucked men in prison, but prefers them at least dressed as women. He does not mind that Ms Griffiths dreams of Constable Smith as he pounds her. His main dream is of robbing Judge Harcourt's house.

In the next election Mrs Griffiths was elected as councillor, for her promise to do something about the fox problem. Councillor Fox's only problem was the need to masturbate twice a day, which has now been thoroughly remedied.