Little Vixen Ch. 04

Story Info
Little Vixen goes to the cinema.
2.4k words
4.5
1.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get dressed."

"Dressed?"

"Yes, dressed."

"But ... Sir, aren't you going to fuck me? Don't I deserve to be fucked silly, Sir?"

"First of all, you don't deserve anything. Fuck toys earn what they need. Fuck toys work for their rewards."

"Yes, Sir."

"And secondly, how can I fuck you silly if you already are so silly and dim?"

Her pussy squelches.

God, how does he know just what to say to make her want to devote her life to him?

"Sir, as always, you make sound observations."

A smile forms in the corner of her mouth.

"Let me just get back into my jeans, Sir."

Whack.

The short, crisp sound of his palm connecting with enormous force with her buttocks, followed by her involuntary gasp, reverberates in the small cubicle.

Her buttocks burn as if she had sat down on a hot coal.

"Don't be obstinate."

She contemplates exactly that but decides against pushing things further. She needs to get fucked. Badly. As nice as his stinging palm felt on her butt, she has to focus on the priority that is the aching in her loins.

She quickly slips into the dress.

Seth scoops up her underwear, clothes and shoes and leads the way to the check-out counter.

Minutes later they are back in the main passage of the mall, her clothes now in a shopping bag slung over Seth's shoulders and the butt plug and vibrator, amazingly, still inside her.

He leads her down the escalator into the basement of the mall, where the cinemas are situated. Given the hour of the day, the cinema complex is empty of life.

"Are we going to watch a movie now, Sir?"

Seth squeezes her hand hard.

"Stop being silly, Fuck Bunny."

He stops at an electronic ticket machine. He flips through the movies, finds one that has already started and has no tickets sold.

"Perfect."

"Fast and Furious 17, Sir?" She says, "Pardon my forwardness, Sir, but the movie choice doesn't seem to fit your character."

"Don't worry about it Fuck Bunny. You will not be watching the movie. The only thing you are going to see is a fast and furious cock. Perhaps stars too, and I don't mean Vin Diesel."

The vibrator in her pussy goes berserk. She doubles over, trying desperately to clench the frenetically shifting toy and hold it inside her. She doesn't have the time or the capacity to think what the guy, who takes their ticket at the door to the cinema section, must think of her.

"Enjoy the movie." The man says in a tone that makes it clear that he has said that sentence so many times that it is as meaningless and empty as a good fuck toy's mind.

"I am sure she is going to love it." Seth says.

He pushes the heavy swing door to cinema number 9 open, and lets her pass him, into the dark passage that runs behind the seats.

"Stop."

She stops.

"Take it off."

Fuck. Here?

As if having read her mind he says, "Yes, right here."

"But ... Sir, what if there is somebody in the cinema?"

"What difference would that make, Fuck Bunny?"

"What if they see me, naked, Sir."

"What if Fuck Bunny?"

She does not answer.

What if, indeed. She feels that crazy, heady, woozy feeling of recklessness that she had felt in the dressing cubicle.

"If anyone is in there, and if they see you, it will just confirm to them what you and I already know ... that you are just grade A fuck meat."

Her pussy squelches again.

Fuck, how does he know to say the things he does?

She lifts the dress over her shoulders, over her head and hands it to him.

"Very good." He says. "Lead the way."

She steps slowly forward but stops dead in her tracks when, a second later, she is bathed in light. Seth has turned his phone flashlight on and the beam of light now exposes her nudity as if a spotlight is aimed directly at her.

Fuckity, fuck, fuck!

Is he for real?

She is both petrified and wetter than an ocean.

"Go on Fuck Bunny. I'll make sure you don't stumble and fall in the dark."

"How chivalrous of you."

She turns the corner and, with a frantically fast beating heart, surveys the cinema. It seems empty. She relaxes a little, although her mind keeps playing tricks on her. Standing at the back of the cinema, fully visible in the bright light of the phone, it feels as if she is more exposed than she actually is. She has to keep reminding herself that the cinema is empty and that nobody can see her. Yet her mind tells her otherwise ...

Fuck.

Halfway down the steps leading to the front of the cinema, where the screen flickers with screeching tyres and frenetic gear changes, Seth puts his hand on her shoulder.

"Stop."

He likes saying stop, she thinks, but does not say anything.

"On your knees."

Oh God, yes, thank you. At last.

She turns to face him and sinks onto her knees.

He doesn't have to ask. She fumbles for a second with his belt buckle, gets his zipper down and bundles his jeans around his knees.

His cock swings into her vision. He still has the phone light on.

She licks the head. He has a pretty cock. Circumcised, clean shaven, curved upwards and, as it grows rock hard in her mouth, with two pulsing veins throbbing on her tongue.

"Suck it like you mean it, Fuck Bunny. If anyone walks in here now, and sees you sucking my cock, you wouldn't want them to think you are an amateur."

Her pussy squelches again. His words are more arousing than his cock. And his cock was damn arousing.

"That's right Fuck Bunny. Take me deep. Show me what your mouth was made for because it wasn't made for talking."

She quivers, takes him deep into her mouth.

"Enough. Turn around."

Fuck, as much as she loves sucking cock, she thought he would never ask.

Eagerly she turns her back to him, going down on all fours.

"Ass up."

She goes down on her elbows, lifting her butt in the air.

He slides into her. Fuck, her pussy feels so full. Stretched.

Oh God.

Then the buzzing starts.

Holy shit, he is fucking her while the vibrator is still inside her.

She has no further time to contemplate this because his cock is insistent and persistent, consistent in making her whole body shake.

"You like that, fuck toy? You like feeling my cock inside you?"

"Fuck ... ssss, yes, yes, yes."

"I couldn't year properly. You like it?"

"Yes, yes, yes, oh fuck yes."

He slams his cock into her pussy, thrusting roughly, making the vibrating bullet bounce against her pussy walls with such delirious pleasure that she feels she could pass out at any minute.

He grips a fistful of hair in his hand and yanks her head up. The pain sears through her skull but strangely it makes her want his cock inside her even more.

She groans. He is not just inside her; he is on top and above and everywhere. She can feel his body, taut and his muscles coiled like springs, ready to unleash his force inside her.

Oh, she is so ready to cum. It is romantic in its unromantic-ness. It is what she has always wanted and craved. An emotional connection, a bit of intellectual roleplay and intelligent, role defined banter ... and, lastly, cock, glorious cock.

Which cock, at that moment, sends her into leg quivering orgasm.

And, which cock, despite the contracting of her pussy muscles, does not stop pounding her.

Her scalp hurts from his iron fist grip on her hair. Her anus contracts around the plug. The vibrator and his cock makes her pussy feel like the most popular ride at an amusement park, well used, thoroughly enjoyed and always ready for one more go.

By the relentless onslaught of Seth's cock, one more go, last rounds, is nowhere in sight.

She quivers into another orgasm. This time its different. The first one was an explosion, jolting every nerve in her body into spasm, the second one is like a flash flood, overwhelming and all consuming.

She can no longer keep her elbows on the cinema floor. She collapses in a heap. Sweaty, sated, relieved after all the teasing she had endured until know.

"Get up."

She seemed to have lost a measure of control over her limbs. She tries to get up, but her arms and legs have other ideas. They want to just lie on the cinema floor and enjoy the sensation of fulfilment that now washes over her.

"Get the fuck up. You have unused holes."

To her ears, this sounded like a marriage proposal.

With fog clouding her mind and her limbs temporarily disconnected from her central nervous system, she flops onto her back.

"Jesus, fuck, I came so hard. I think I am still coming."

"Your problems are none of my concern, Fuck Bunny. Spread your legs."

She makes a feeble attempt at spreading her legs. Her body is still not fully under her command.

Seth takes her ankles and pushes them apart. He rests his cock, still rock hard and trembling with lustful need, on her pulsing clit.

"I am going to fuck your ass now."

If she had her wits about her, she would have said, "Yes, please, Sir."

He pulls the plug from her anus and lets it fall onto the carpeted floor with a heavy thud. He nestles the head of his cock against her anus. She closes her eyes. Just feeling his pulsating cock against her anus is exhilarating.

He leans forward and pushes the head of his cock inside her.

"Fuck, yes!"

She pushes back onto his cock, taking him deeper inside her.

"Greedy little cock slut. You want it so bad, don't you?" He says.

"Yes, fuck my ass."

"How much do you want it?"

"Badly, Sir. You can fuck my ass harder."

Seth grips her waist and pushes his cock as deep as he can into her tight ass. Pressing down on her to aid his thrust, he fucks her hard, fast, deep.

"Oh God, fuck yes, fuck, fuck."

Seth is close to exploding. Her tight ass grips his cock firmly and the stimulus is intense.

"Agh ..." He fights to keep the welling orgasm at bay.

"I'm going to cum ..."

He pulls out, grips her hair and twists her around.

She sits, legs splayed to the side. He yanks her head back with a firm tug of her hair.

"Cum on me. Please Sir. I want your cum, all over my pretty little face."

He pumps his cock once, twice, three times and then he can no longer hold back.

His cock spurts, thick, white, globules of cum. He sprays her face, some of his cum landing on her forehead, her nose, her cheeks, some of it making it into her open, gaping mouth.

"Fuck. That was so good Fuck Bunny."

She smiles up at him.

"Your cum is so warm on my face, Sir."

She puts her hands to her face, to wipe the cum. He stops her from doing that, gripping her wrists, and forcing her hands down.

"No wiping it clean, Fuck Bunny. You look much prettier decorated in my cum."

Her pussy twitches, wet and wanting, again.

"You like seeing me covered in your cum Sir?

"Yes. Don't you dare wipe it off."

"I won't, Sir."

"Now, suck me hard again. I want to fuck the shit out of you again."

She giggles and shifts onto her knees. She takes his still semi erect cock in her mouth.

"Look at me, you little cock sucking, cum covered, slut."

She looks up at him. Her vision is blurry from droplets of cum running down her forehead and into her eyes. It stings and burns like hell, but the painful burn in her eyes only excites her more.

"I want more of your cum, Sir."

He grows hard in her mouth. He grips her by the hair and fucks her mouth, driving his cock against the back of her throat again and again. She gags and her mouth fills with saliva, but she doesn't stop him.

The cum on her face turns watery. It glistens in the dim light reflection from the cinema screen behind them.

He pulls his cock from her mouth, tugs upwards on her hair. It hurts like fuck. She scrambles to get upright from her kneeling position. He puts his hand around her throat and pushes her backwards, onto a cinema seat.

"Spread your legs, Fuck Bunny."

His hand around her neck drives her to the brink of insanity. Yes, this is what she has craved. How many nights has she not fingered herself to countless orgasms imagining a strong, dominant hand around her throat, choking her, while a hard cock fucks her pussy like it is a punching bag.

Seth presses on the arteries running either side of her neck.

"Yes Sir, choke me and fuck me."

"Beg for it."

"Please Sir, please, choke me and fuck my little pussy until it breaks, Sir."

"That's right, you little cock slut."

He penetrates her. His cock is hard and stiff inside her pussy. He stretches her pussy around his cock as he penetrates her deep and hard. His hand remains clamped around her neck, cutting off the blood supply to her brain.

Her face turns red, the watery cum on her cheeks making her glow. Her eyes stretch wide.

Oh, God, my fucking god.

She is dizzy. Her eyes are blurry. It feels as if she is going to pass out. She struggles under his grip. She grips his forearms, trying to pry his hands from her neck. Still, he keeps fucking her. Her eyes roll back in their sockets.

Only then does he release the pressure on her neck veins. Stars dance in front of her eyes, as the blood rushes back into her head.

"Fuck," She says softly, "I'm cumming."

It was an understatement. She came like an exploding volcano. Her pussy juice spurted like a flash flood along a dry riverbed.

Seth does not stop fucking her. His cock feels huge inside her as her pussy muscles contract and spasm. The orgasm seems to last forever. Wave after wave of bliss washes over her. Her inner thighs twitch and quiver.

Seth claps his hand over her mouth, stifling her moans.

She slumps back in the chair, limp.

Seth grips his cock and strokes warm rivers of cum onto her. It lands on her lips, her chin, her chest, splatters onto her breasts.

Holy Fuck.

She groans.

"Fuck, that was just ...." She can't find the words.

"Just what, Fuck Bunny?"

Eventually a word comes to her fogged brain.

"... perfect."