Little White Lies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,291 Followers

Jessie figured that might make him look like more of a wimp to them, but who knows, maybe that's what he wanted.

"I'll use the video camera then and Donna can send it to you from her laptop," she said.

"Thanks!" he called, kissing Donna again.

Jessie smiled and turned, heading for her room and texting Dex to see if he was coming over.

*****

Dexter

That morning, Dex got to work at the IT company where he was employed and set about doing his current project. He was still just an entry-level tech and got to do all the grunt work. It was easy enough, though, he supposed.

Most of the time it was just other dudes that he worked with unless one of the account managers came over. Those moments tended to be the highlight of his day. He sat at a desk that was looking directly down a long hallway toward the bathrooms, and he liked watching the Account Managers, all women, walking away from him, their asses wiggling. He might be a young man but he was wise enough to know that one of life's great pleasures is watching the way a woman's hips and ass move when she walked.

He connected the first of the thirty machines that he had to get imaged that day, and then the next, until he had five setup on the switch and went about imaging them. Each image would normally take about twenty minutes, but this particular customer had a ton of software in their image and it took a couple of hours for each machine, and that was with no screw-ups.

A couple of hours into his day, he got up to go to the bathroom. He often thought about Jessie during his boring work hours, and had even been known to fire one off in the bathroom while reminiscing about his highly sexual girlfriend, or maybe the time he gotten to spend with Donna.

He was distracted that particular morning and when he decided to fire off a quick load in the bathroom after he finished pissing, and he didn't notice that he'd forgotten to lock the door. He leaned back against the wall, facing the door, and started stroking his cock, picturing his girlfriend on her knees in front of him, waiting for a load of cum. He'd achieved a partial erection, his cock bobbing upward slowly as the door suddenly opened. Scrambling to zip himself up, he managed to get the zipper stuck, though not on himself thankfully.

Nicole, one of the account managers, covered her mouth and stammered an apology. She had already stepped into the bathroom with Dexter before she saw him desperately trying to push his huge erection into his pants. In her panic and confusion, she shut the door behind her.

"Fuck," she said, loudly. "I'm so sorry!" She turned and fumbled with the door for a moment before she got it open. Glancing at him and then his cock quickly, she stammered another apology and left the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

"Goddammit," Dex swore. That was going to be a visit from HR, he figured. He slowed himself down and finally managed to put his cock up which apparently thought it was really cool to be seen by the the pretty blonde and was hard as a rock. He grunt, adjusting himself and sighing, trying to walk quickly down the hall back to his desk. Thankfully he didn't see anyone else and was able to sit down and hide his erection until it ultimately subsided.

"Fuck," he said quietly for the hundredth time. It had to be Nicole.

He sighed in frustration again and focused on the job before him, but couldn't help but think about what had happened.

There was nothing wrong with it being Nicole who had walked in on him. If it had been Susan, the HR Director, he'd have been in bigger trouble. Nicole was an Account Manager. They handled all of the customer interactions when it came to their clients. She'd been with the company for a long time, and was married to Chase, and that was the problem.

Chase suffered from the IT disease, where he was a prick most of the time and rude to people because he obviously knew more than them. Dexter hated him. The trouble was, Chase was technically his boss, being on a higher tier than him. If his wife told him what had happened, the guy could get pissed. That wouldn't be a fun working environment to say the least.

Surprisingly, Nicole came back down the hall toward his desk an hour or so later. He watched as she approached, her sizable rack bouncing with each hurried step. Waving at him furtively, he locked his computer screen and followed as she beckoned him toward her. Unsure of what she wanted, he thought for a minute that she was forcing him to the HR Director.

She took him into an empty office though and closed the door. Turning, she sighed deeply and looked up at him.

"I am so... so sorry for walking in on you like that!" she said.

Dex shook his head. "No, no, no," he said. "I should have locked the door!"

She shook her head. "I should have knocked, regardless. I was just distracted and then I stupidly went inside without looking. I just wasn't..." she sighed, stopping. He thought he saw her glance down at his crotch, but couldn't be sure. "I wasn't ready for what I saw," she said.

He nodded. "I know, I'm so sorry about that. I just... I was..."

"No!" she said. "It's okay. I just... I didn't want you thinking that I was going to get angry or something and wanted to see if we could just keep this between us."

Dex nodded emphatically. "I was hoping that you wouldn't tell HR," he said.

"Well, Dex," she said. "I think they'd be more upset at me for walking in on you."

He wasn't sure, but conceded the point. "I think we can both agree that we were both at fault," he said. "Just do me a favor and don't tell your husband."

Nicole's eyes went wide and she shook her head. "Are you nuts? Tell my husband? He's paranoid enough as it is!"

He looked at her in confusion.

"It's a long story," she said. "Just trust me when I say that telling my husband that I walked in on Dex in the bathroom today and, "Oh yeah, he's got a really big dick," wouldn't go over well for me."

Dex smiled internally, but nodded outwardly. "I owe you a thank you then," he said, "for not telling him."

"So we're good then?" she asked. "This never happened?"

Dex nodded quickly. "This never happened."

She smiled and came up to him quickly, hugging him tightly for a second before stepping back and then turning out the light to the empty office. He briefly wondered what she was doing, until he heard the handle turning and the door open a crack. She peered out and then squeaked, clicking it closed. Backing up, she ran into him. He felt her turn and then felt her soft hand covering his mouth. Outside he heard a couple of voices. He froze when he realized that one of them was Chase's.

"My husband!" she whispered. Her body was close to his, her hand still on his mouth. Chase seemed to have stopped right outside the office and was talking to Jeremy, another of the techs.

Slowly, Nicole removed her hand from his mouth, but didn't move away from him. It was almost as if she were afraid to move for fear that her husband might hear them.

When she had moved up to cover his mouth, her large, prominent breasts had pressed gently against his chest. Nicole was generously endowed in that area, and generally wore shirts that accentuated them, though she didn't usually show any cleavage.

The proximity to her wasn't helping things any either, and Chase appeared to be having the longest conversation in history. Dex sighed quietly and then inhaled, smelling her perfume wafting upward to caress his nose.

He groaned softly as she swayed, her breasts pressing against him and then pulling away.

"Fuck," he whispered, feeling his cock growing in size. Her close proximity and alluring scent were driving him nuts, and he quickly had a full erection tenting his pants oddly.

"What?" she whispered. "Be quiet! Do you really want him to catch the two of us in a dark closet?"

He groaned as she swayed back, then felt her move her arm from her side, across her body and up. The trouble was, she ran right into his erection with her hand and then squeaked in surprise.

"Holy shit!" she whispered, then slapped a hand over her mouth.

Outside, Chase finally moved on. Nicole waited another ten seconds before she peeked out the office door again. Satisfied that no one was coming, she opened it further. Light poured in as she glanced back, seeing Dex adjusting his erection again, though this time he still had it in his pants. She covered her mouth as she briefly smiled and shut the door behind her.

Sighing, Dex waited for a few minutes for his erection to subside before heading back to his cubicle. Determined to focus on his project for the rest of the day, he set himself to work. Realizing that he wasn't going to finish on time and that it looked like it was going to be a late night, Dex sighed when he saw Jessie's text about seeing him.

Picking up his phone, he dialed her number.

"Hi baby!" Jessie said.

"Hey," he replied, trying to sound happy.

"Uh oh," she said. "What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry my love," he said. "I've got to get these finished for the install team tomorrow. I'm going to be here a few more hours."

"Aww," she said, sounding like she was pouting.

"I know," he said. "I was looking forward to seeing you."

"Oh, it's okay," she said. "I've got to run back over to your house and put the clothes in the dryer later, so maybe I'll see you then."

"I hope so," he said. "Did you have a good day?" he asked.

"I'd say I had a pretty good day. John and I had breakfast while Donna was in class, and then I went to work for a little while. Mr. Murphy apologized for being weird the other day and I told him not to worry about things."

"Yeah?" he asked, trying to focus on what she was saying and still work on the machines he was working on.

"Yep! Of course at breakfast, John thanked me for cooking and I thanked him for thanking me!" she said.

She wasn't making much sense, he figured, but then again he wasn't really listening all that close.

"That's good," he replied. He briefly thought about telling her what happened with Nicole, but decided against it. He'd rather be in front of her so he could explain exactly what happened than risk having a miscommunication and have her upset at him.

"Well," Jessie said. "I'm sorry you have to work late. If I don't see you tonight, I love you."

"I love you," he said. "I'm hoping it won't be too late."

"Okay. Call me if you get bored!" she said.

"Will do," he replied.

"Bye," she said.

"Bye." He stopped the call and then tossed his phone down and got back to work. A little later, he sighed, hearing his phone buzz again, letting him know he got a text message.

Finishing the task he was on, he reached over a few minutes later and picked it up. An unknown number popped up.

"Hey there," it said.

"Um, hi," he replied.

The next message came through, and he was surprised to see who was texting him. "This is Nicole."

"Oh, hi Nicole!" he sent. "I'm sorry. I don't have your number in my phone and didn't know who was texting."

"No worries!" she sent. "Am I bothering you? Are you with your girlfriend?"

"Still working, unfortunately. I've got the project to get prepped for the install team tomorrow," he replied, figuring she might be texting him for work.

"Eww," she sent. "That sucks. Sorry you have to work late."

"It happens," he sent. "What can I do for you?" he sent.

"Well, I felt bad about today still," she said. "I just wanted to apologize again for walking in on you like that."

He chuckled to himself.

Nicole was definitely a unique woman. She was about five years older than he was, but was already married to a man about fifteen years older than her, and an asshole to boot. She was a little shorter than Dex, and had wonderfully large tits. Her choice of attire was always very nice, but she didn't ever really show off her cleavage, much to his dismay. She was responsible for some of his favorite moments during the day, though.

For one, she had this spectacular ass that wiggled a certain way when she walked. It was much more pronounced than other women, and it was certainly a high point of his normally dull work day.

Secondly, though she never showed much cleavage, her breasts were large enough that it didn't matter. The bra's she wore always seemed to have some give and the particularly bouncy way she walked caused them to jiggle relentlessly.

He loved it, barely containing his stares when she was near.

"It's okay," he said. "I'm sorry I was in... such a delicate state. I'll never speak of it to anyone though," he sent. "I promise."

She sent a smiley face to him. "I appreciate that, but I have to confess something or I'll just burst."

He raised an eyebrow, wondering what she was getting at.

"What's that?" he asked.

"I shouldn't be telling you this, for both our sakes," she sent. "But, I really liked what I saw."

Dex smiled, not really believing what he was reading.

"I know that your girlfriend might not like me saying that, and I know for a fact that my husband wouldn't like it," she sent. "I just had to tell you, though. I couldn't get it out of my head all afternoon and had to say something to someone about it, and since you're the only person that will know about it, I figured I should tell you."

Dex continued to smile, trying to think of what to tell her. "I really appreciate it. I'm sorry that I got a hard-on in the closet. It's just that you were so close and smelled so good."

She sent another smiley face. "I figured that's what the issue was. I was so scared that my husband would come in there and see us standing there in the dark and then there would be a misunderstanding when we weren't even doing anything."

"I know what you mean," he sent. "I don't need that kind of drama." There were a few minutes of silence before she replied.

"You liked the way I smelled?" she asked.

He smiled. "I did," he sent. "That, and your proximity to me are what caused my issues. So... I apologize for that."

She sent another smiley. "Don't apologize. I'm flattered that I can still turn someone on."

"I don't mind saying that you walking down the hall is the best part of my work day," he sent, and then immediately began to question if that had been a good idea.

"Oh, you liar!" she sent. "You can't be serious."

He smirked. "I wouldn't lie about what I like," he sent back.

There were a few minutes of silence and he began to question if he'd made a mistake. Then he received a very surprising text. "You like watching my ass wiggle, don't you," she sent.

He chuckled. "Guilty," he replied.

"Well," she sent. "I'll try and make sure to walk down that hall more," she said, "as long as you walk past my desk when you have an issue like you did in the bathroom. Lol!"

"You're terrible," he sent. "But, you've got a deal," he said, adding a widely smiling emoji at the end.

"I better let you get back to work and leave you alone before I say something I shouldn't or my husband catches me being a bad girl," she sent.

He sent a frowning emoji. She sent back an "Lol," in response. "I didn't say you wouldn't hear from me ever again, silly," she replied. "Have a good night, Dex."

"You too," he replied. Shaking his head, he figured he better stop flirting with Nicole before it went too far. Sighing, he went back to the project and started working again.

*****

Jessie

She sighed, putting the phone down and frowning for a minute; a little sad that Dex was having to work late. Checking her watch, she slid off her bed and retrieved her keys, purse, and cellphone. Driving back over to Dexter's, she hopped out and went inside, smiling when she saw that Don had arrived.

She went in and looked around for him, finally finding him in the bathroom taking a shower. She didn't go in and disturb him, electing to head downstairs and start working instead. She started by stripping down to her panties, even going so far as to remove her bra so she could keep her promise to Dex to clean naked.

Don must have thought that he was still the only person in the house, as he came down with a towel wrapped around his waist and jumped in surprise when Jessie met him in the laundry room.

"Hi Don!" she said, coming up to hug him.

"Jessie!" he said. "I didn't know you were here."

She frowned and stopped a few feet away. "I'm sorry," she said. "Do I need to go?"

Quickly and emphatically he began to shake his head. "No, no, no! I was just surprised."

"Good!" she said, coming forward and hugging him. He could only use one hand for a sort-of half-hug, pat on the back.

Turning she kept folding the clothes from the dryer and grabbed a pair of Don's underwear, handing it back over her shoulder to him. He smiled and thanked her, heading back out of the room to get them on.

About ten minutes later, he came back downstairs and found her in the kitchen, making a couple of sandwiches for him, as well as one for herself.

"If you'll make a list of what you need, I'll head to the grocery store on my way over during the week," she told him.

"How about you let me get what you need. Just write down what stuff you need and I'll be happy to get it at the store." he said.

She smiled. "I guess that will be okay," she said, smiling. She turned, feeling her breasts bounce when she walked and knowing that Don was watching her.

"Dex is working late?" Don asked.

She nodded. "He's got some project that he's got to finish. He didn't sound too happy about it."

He nodded. "That's life though, kiddo," he said, his eyes going back to her breasts as she moved around the kitchen.

"So tell me," Jessie said. "What do you prefer in a woman?" she asked.

Don turned and looked at her quizzically.

"I mean... do you prefer bigger boobs than I have, a larger ass, blonde, redhead," she listed.

He smiled, understanding what she was asking. "I love long hair, for sure," he said. "And I don't know a man alive that doesn't like big breasts," he added.

She smiled. "Girls like big boobs too, so I guess I'm pretty lucky."

He smiled and nodded. "I'm sorry for saying so, but I think yours are spectacular."

She frowned and shook her head. "You definitely don't need to apologize for that," she told him. "I like being given compliments about my body." She pointed to the den, carrying his plate of food and hers. They went and sat on the couch, Jessie heading back to the kitchen for some drinks.

"I'm a breast man," he said, lifting a pillow up so she could sit beside him.

"So is Dex, I think," Jessie said, taking a bite of her sandwich. She could feel him casting furtive glances down at her, and she snickered.

"Don," she said, setting her plate down. "I already told you that it was okay to look. I got undressed so that you would, okay?"

He nodded, his face lowered. "I know, but it just feels wrong, you being my son's girlfriend."

She giggled and stood. "I didn't say you could bend me over the couch and start fucking me, silly," she said playfully. "I said you could look at my tits."

He swallowed hard at the forced imagery, but then chuckled and nodded, but didn't look up. "So..."

"Don," she interrupted, lifting his face up with a single finger on his chin. "Look at my goddamn boobs!"

He looked up at her, surprised, and then broke into a wide smile and laughed. She giggled along with him, but stood firm.

"If a woman takes her clothes off in front of you, she wants you to look," Jessie said. "At least that's the way it works with me."

He smiled and nodded, finally raising his gaze and staring directly at her breasts. She smiled standing there for a full minute letting him admire the curves of her orbs.

"There," she said. "Now you can keep looking while we finish dinner."

He smiled and nodded, even going so far as to move further away so he could turn and watch her.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,291 Followers