Little White Lies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,310 Followers

She seemed not to notice or care, focusing intently on what she was doing at that moment. Looking down, he saw her sway forward slightly, her lips pursed in concentration. From his view, it looked like she was pursing them to kiss the tip of his cock which was gently bobbing upward.

"You're blessed in that area," she said, looking up at him.

He smiled. "Sorry about the issues I'm having, but thank you. I'm definitely happy with what I've got."

She giggled. "Don't worry about the erection. I actually see it all the time with my male clients." She looked back down and started shaving again.

His cock, more than excited to be part of the equation of what ever the hell was going on, promptly grew to full size and stood proudly protruding from his crotch. As she moved around, it gently brushed her chin and she looked up quickly.

"Sorry!" she said.

He smiled and shook his head. "No trouble," he said with a smile.

She looked back to his crotch then and started shaving again, then washed the razor and repeated. "I have to admit, it's bigger than most of the others I've seen."

He smiled. "I've heard that more than a few times," he said, trying not to sound like he was bragging.

She smiled. "I also have to admit that it's a little hard to concentrate with it in that condition."

Chuckling, he shrugged. "You have to admit that my current situation is conducive to my current condition."

She giggled. "I can totally see that a strange woman shaving so close to your cock might excite the little guy."

He grinned and looked down. "Little guy?" he asked.

She smirked and nodded, getting a laugh and a shrug from him in the process. "Okay... move it... there," she said, as he pulled his erection one direction. She fell silent then, concentrating harder as she grew closer to his actual shaft.

"It's actually helping that you are erect," she observed. "It's pulling the skin tighter."

He nodded and pulled the other way as she shaved and washed, shaved and washed.

"Here," she said, reaching up. She grabbed his wrist then, and moved him around, but it was still a little awkward. She sighed in mild irritation and then looked past him. "Let me just do it this way," she said, reaching up and wrapping her cool hand around the shaft of his cock.

He groaned quietly and swayed gently toward her, the tip of his cock brushing against her cheek.

"Sorry," she said, "It's just going to be easier to finish."

"It's totally fine," he said, smiling.

She giggled and pulled, moving his cock one direction and then the other as she shaved. Finally, she had his pubic region clean.

"Okay, now your balls," she said. "Lift your cock up and hold it there. Good." He did as she asked, looking down as she cleaned the razor and studied her next task.

"Do I need to..." he said, letting the question hang in the air.

"Well..." she said. "There's just no way around this," and moved her hand to his balls, slowly shaving and pulling the skin flat. There wasn't really anything sexual feeling, to him at least, about the act. She eventually had his balls clean, even shaving up underneath his undercarriage as far as she could.

Standing, she smiled at him as he checked her work.

"Go ahead and rinse off and I'll comb your hair for you after we do a final check," she said.

"Yes, ma'am," he said with a grin. He stepped into the shower for a quick rinse off while she cleaned up the rest of the area. After washing away the stray hairs and marveling at how smooth and weird it felt, he looked down and smiled at how much more impressive his cock looked.

"Jesus," she said, smiling. "You should keep that sucker shaved."

He laughed and nodded, conceded the point.

"Alright handsome," she said. "Come on out and let me do your hair."

He smiled and stepped out, drying himself with the proffered towel she had for him. He briefly tried to wrap it around himself, but gave up when his erection inevitably made it fall.

"I've seen it already," she said with a playful grin and a shrug. Reaching for a brush, she stepped close and started to brush his hair. He looked down and saw that his erection was pointing directly at her crotch.

She followed his gaze and giggled. "You're such a man," she said, rolling her eyes.

He smirked and shrugged. "Can you blame me?" he asked. "He's inches from heaven."

She blushed and spun him around, brushing the back of his head before spinning him back around. "My boyfriend would definitely wonder just what the heck was going on in here," she admitted, smiling.

Dex smiled and looked down again. "I'm an honorable guy," he said with a smile. "I'm not going to throw you to the floor and fuck your brains out."

She sighed then, swaying forward as he spoke, a single hand bracing against his chest. His cock was still erect, of course, and he felt it push against the fabric of her shorts for a few seconds. She whimpered and then looked up, covering her mouth and hiding a smile. Gently, she pushed forward and he felt the mushroom head of his cock push against the soft folds of her pussy for a few seconds before she pulled back with a grin.

He grinned and shook his head. "Little hussy," he said playfully.

Jessie came back in then and smiled. "I figured I'd catch you two being naughty," she said, giggling. "Honey, did I tell you that she wants to be able to fool around with another man?" she asked.

Dex raised an eyebrow and looked first at Jessie and then back to Erin. "Is that right?" he asked.

She had turned about three shades of red and was looking at Jessie with wide eyes.

Jessie was relentless though. "Yeah! She promised her boyfriend that he could have a threesome with two women and he said that he would let her fool around with another guy."

Dexter chuckled. "That sounds like a fun time," he said.

Jessie grinned. "Go get on your clothes and wait in my bedroom," she said.

"What the fuck?" Erin said, slapping her on the shoulder.

He heard his girlfriend giggling as he left the room. Entering Jessie's room, he pulled on his clothes and started fiddling around with his phone.

"Okay Dex," came a call from the living room. He sighed and stood, hoping that she didn't try and get too crazy.

Entering the living room again, he saw Donna clad in an older looking shirt and a pair of panties. She didn't look like she was dressed very sexily, but he was only a guy; what did he know about what was sexy.

Sighing, he walked forward and stood near the couch as Jessie turned and looked first at him and then Donna.

"Okay, Erin you can just hang out behind me watching," Jessie said. "We'll start with Dex coming up and some light kissing, is that okay?" she asked, looking first at Donna and then him.

Both nodded.

"Good, then Dex, you can get all aggressive and tear her clothes off, and then just proceed into sex," she said. "Start with you forcing Donna to her knees to suck you off, and then move into whatever position you want."

"Do uh... do I need to go down on her?" he asked.

Donna shook her head. "John's fantasy is for me to be taken by a man that wouldn't care about me. So, if you were just coming in and having your way with me and we weren't filming, and you didn't care about me, you'd just get your dick sucked and start fucking me, right?"

He shrugged and nodded.

"You can start right up next to Donna," Jessie said. "We'll edit it to look good."

Dex wondered when his girlfriend had become a porn movie director, but didn't protest. He was about to get to fuck her roommate again, after all.

He stepped up to Donna and kissed her softly on the lips. She smiled and winked at him, returning his kiss. A quiet sigh of happiness fell from her lips as she looked into his eyes. He knew she was looking forward to this.

The two of them kissed for a bit before Dex quietly whispered, "Are you ready?"

She winked again and replied quietly, "Can't fucking wait."

Dex took a deep breath and quietly told himself that he could do this, then reached up with a single hand and grabbed her by the back of her head, his fingers pulling tightly against her scalp. She winced, and for a second he almost apologized. He remembered his role though, and kissed her feverishly, as if her lips were the cure to some ailment.

She whimpered as he reached up with a single hand and mauled one of her perky breasts, rolling the nipple in his finger before stepping back and releasing her. Her chest heaved as she breathed, clearly turned on.

He stepped back up to her and took hold of both sides of her collar, then ripped as hard as he could, easily tearing into the fabric. She whimpered but stood her ground. Stepping up to her then, he yanked the remnants of the shirt away from her and savaged both of her breasts, his hands moving roughly over her soft skin.

A single hand moved up and gripped her throat then, squeezing gently. She whimpered again as he pulled her close. The other moved up to her head again and then in one motion he threw her roughly to the ground.

She fell to the blankets on the floor and faced away from him, undoubtedly playing her part. He quickly unzipped his fly and fished his cock out, then started to rub it on her cheek. She turned away and shook her head.

"I have a boyfriend," she said. "I don't want to do this."

"Say something mean," Jessie said. "We'll edit out my talking."

Dex glanced over and rolled his eyes, feeling ridiculous. He stole a glance over at Erin and saw her standing behind Jessie. It might have been his imagination, but he thought he saw a grin on her face. Focusing on his task, he looked down at Donna.

"I don't give a fuck, bitch," he said. "Get over here and suck my dick."

"Good!" Jessie said.

Donna shook her head, so Dex grabbed a handful of hair and wrapped his fist around the base of his cock, pointing it at her lips. She continued to fight him, so he pushed his cock with one hand and pulled her head with the other, rubbing the tip across her lips.

"Suck my dick, cunt," he said, feeling utterly ridiculous.

She whimpered and turned, finally doing as he asked. "Fuck!" she cried out emphatically. "I'm so sorry baby," she said, looking at Jessie and the camera.

Dex fought back a laugh but then groaned in pleasure as she turned and slid his cock between her lips, no pretense of resistance left. Her mouth was a warm embrace on his shaft, her tongue its blanket to lay on. He thrust, pushing into her throat as she flattened her stance, her legs splaying out to the sides a little while he pushed in and pulled out of her hungry mouth.

She slowly started to take over, her mouth and lips moving along the immensity of his shaft as he stood there, still holding a handful of her dark brown hair. He moved his hand around to the back of her head again and pulled, pushing his cock deep into her throat where she was struggling to contain her gag reflex. She started to pull out, but he pulled again, driving his cock back in for a few seconds before he finally released her to cough and sputter on the floor in front of him.

She didn't need to recover long before she lifted back up and took him deep again, his hand easily finding the back of her head and pulling. She groaned in pleasure lowly as he pushed into her throat, her nose pushing against his newly shaved pubic region. An idea struck him then, and he slid out of her throat, causing her to whimper until he lifted his cock up and dropped one of his testicles in her mouth.

Her eyes came up and found his then, looking up at him almost like she was possessed. Her warm tongue ran across the orb, then gently pulled it into her mouth where she gently sucked before moving over to the next. Alternating a few times, she slurped and sucked at his balls for a minute before he allowed her to have his cock again. She pulled out a second and looked up, playing for the camera.

"Just cum on my tits, and we won't have to tell my boyfriend," she pleaded.

He smirked, suddenly determined to play his part. "Fuck you, cunt," he spat. "I'm going to do what I want to you, and there's nothing you can do about it. Got it?"

She shook her head defiantly at him, looking him in the eyes and sneering.

"Slap her," Jessie said.

He raised an eyebrow and looked at Jessie and then Donna.

"Just do it," Jessie said. "She likes that stuff."

Donna winked as she looked up at him. Adopting the same look, she glared up at him again in the same position.

"Here goes nothing," he thought. He lifted his hand and then slapped her cheek, harder than he intended, but apparently not as hard as he was supposed to.

"Harder than that," Donna said.

He sighed and raised an eyebrow. She adopted the same glare and he raised his hand, then brought it down hard on her cheek. Her head whipped dramatically to the other side and she whimpered.

"Perfect," Jessie said, calming Dex's fears that he'd hurt the poor girl.

Donna turned back and didn't raise her eyes to him, waiting for him to do with her as he pleased.

"You're going to let me fuck you," Dex said.

"Yes, sir," Donna said whimpering for effect.

"You're going to fucking like it," he said. "Your boyfriend isn't here to save you."

"Yes, sir," she said again, punctuating it with another cry.

He reached down and grabbed a handful of her hair, yanking her back up to look at him. "There's nothing you can do to stop this, do you understand?"

She whimpered and nodded. "Yes, sir," she said. "I'm sorry for misbehaving. I'll be good for you."

He stood her up then, pulling her hair until she cried out in pain and jumped to her feet as he pulled upward. Briefly releasing his hold on her gorgeous brown locks, her reached down and yanked her underwear down, sliding to a knee to get them off completely as she stood there, looking shocked.

Standing back up, he grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her to him. Reaching down, he grabbed her hand and forced her to start stroking his cock. She whimpered, resisting a little at first, but quickly acquiescing to his demand. His hand found the knot of hair that he had been gripping and he pulled her tight, kissing her deeply.

Then, in one swift motion, he threw her to the ground and slid down to his knees behind her. She whimpered, quickly getting into position on all fours and presenting her rump to him.

"Your boyfriend isn't here, is he?" Dex asked, still feeling silly inside.

"No sir," she said. "He's not fucking here."

"What are you going to do?" Dex asked.

She whimpered and looked back. "What ever you tell me to," she said.

He reached down and gripped the base of his cock, which looked immense in his present state of arousal and with his cleanly shaved groin accentuating it. Pulling it upward, he began to slide it along her slit as Jessie continued to move around them, getting close and looking over his shoulder.

"Do you want it?" he asked, remembering then that she loved to be spanked and pulling his hand from her ass.

"Fuck," she whimpered, pretending to be torn. "I've got a boyfriend. Just fuck me and be done with it."

He smirked, enjoying how much she was getting into her character. In one swift move, he brought his hand down hard on her ass with a loud smack, causing her to groan in pleasure.

"Fuck," she said simply, her head drooping.

"I didn't hear you," Dex said, gripping both of her curvaceous hips.

"I've got a fucking boyfriend," she said. "Just do it already."

He raised his hand again and brought it down on the outside curve of her ass again, harder than before. A loud thwack! filled the room.

"Fuck!" she said, sliding her hips backwards. He moved his own hips back, not giving her the satisfaction until she said the words.

"Do you fucking want it?" he asked again.

She whimpered and tried to thrust backwards, then turned glaring at him dramatically. "Yes," she said weakly. "Fuck me."

He chuckled and spanked her again, hard. She whimpered, looking back at him with pleading eyes.

"Convince me," he said.

"Please," she replied. "Please fuck me."

He smirked and spanked her again as he thrust into her slowly, causing a low moan of pleasure to issue from her lips.

"God," she muttered. "Please fuck me. Please... please... please..."

He smiled and began to thrust deeply into her, the wide curves of her luscious ass contorting under his firm grip. A loud thwack! filled the room again as he spanked her on the other cheek.

She groaned and pushed back into him.

"Grab her hair," Erin said, causing him to look up and raise an eyebrow. She covered her mouth in surprise at her own outburst.

Both he and Donna laughed then, and it took a second for the two of them to regain their composure before they were playing their parts. Dex did as he was instructed though, and grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her head back in time with his thrusts, his cock sliding deeply into her drenched cunt as she whimpered and squealed in time with his spanking.

"Whose slut are you?" he asked.

"Fuck... daddy... yours!" she spat out, practically slamming her hips back against him. He thrust hard against her hips, spanking her several times in rapid succession, both of her hips red with his impacts.

He felt her coming then, and slapped her a final time on each cheek causing her to practically screech in pleasure as she drove herself backwards into him, her head pulled backwards as he pulled on her hair.

She collapsed down to the floor as he pulled out and moved around to her face. With one hand still in her hair, he pushed the tip of his slick cock into her mouth and started to fuck her face. She whimpered weakly, having only enough strength to keep her lips over her teeth as he thrust into her mouth and then throat.

She groaned around his shaft, but then whimpered and weakly opened her eyes as he began to stroke his cock above her face.

"Make sure you tell your boyfriend where I came," he said. He felt his orgasm peak then, and grunted as he aimed the tip of his fat cock-head to her face. She turned her cheek then, still playing her part, and winced as a fat spray of cum hit her face.

She whimpered, pretending to be unable to control herself, and quickly latched her lips onto his shaft to catch the rest of his cum, spraying into her mouth as she gulped it noisily down. Slipping down to his butt, she came up over the top of him and continued sucking, even deepthroating his cock again as he finished cumming.

Groaning, he lay down flat on his back as she sucked, looking up at him with seemingly renewed strength. Moving down between his legs, she looked up at him from just below his shaft.

"You can have me whenever you want me, daddy," she said. "I'll be such a good little slut for you."

Her lips slid over the mushroom head of his still erect cock. Apparently she wanted another load, and she wasn't messing around with it.

Her hand quickly formed a ring just outside of her mouth and she began to stroke-suck along the entire length of his cock.

Jessie was close with the camera, standing over Dex's body and filming his view of Donna's gorgeous face pleasuring his immense cock. Her lips slid down the entire length without resistance, the tip of his cock going into her throat again and again. He didn't even need to pull her face down, she was sucking so intensely.

Dexter knew it would be a few minutes before he could possibly have another orgasm, but it felt too good to stop.

"Are you close?" Jessie asked, a few minutes of solid stroke-sucking later.

"No, but it feels incredible," he said.

She giggled and set the camera down. "Good job guys!" she said, as Donna finally stopped sucking with a pout.

"I wanted another load," she said.

"Too bad!" Jessie said. "Next one is mine!"

Dex chuckled and then stood, offering Donna a hand. He walked her to the shower and let her rinse off, then went back to the living room. Realizing that he was still very hard and very naked, he apologized to Erin as she gathered her things to leave.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,310 Followers