Little White Lies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,289 Followers

"This is better than anything on T.V.," he said, grinning.

She giggled. "So, what about hair color?" she prompted.

He shook his head. "I've never really had a preference, although I think all men have a redhead fetish."

She giggled. "I think I might have one too," she said with a giggle. "So have any of the women you've been talking to on the dating app matched your preferences?"

He shrugged, avoiding the question.

"You still haven't messaged any of them, have you?" she asked.

He shook his head. "I know, I know," he said. "I'll never meet anyone if I don't put myself out there."

She smiled. "I'm not trying to push you into anything you aren't ready for. I just want to make sure you know that you've definitely got options."

He smiled and nodded. "I appreciate that, Spitfire."

She giggled. "That your nickname for me?" she asked.

He nodded. "I could have gone with hellcat," he said, grinning.

She shook her head in mock dismay and went about finishing her sandwich. Then, seeing he was done, she stood and took the dishes to the kitchen, rinsed them off and put them to the side for the next load.

She turned, seeing Don watching her, and smiled. "Did you want me to do something so you can watch me and jerk off?" she asked, looking at him directly, as if that were a perfectly normal question for your son's girlfriend to ask.

"No sweetheart," he said. "I'm okay."

"I mean, I can take my panties off and you can watch my butt wiggle or something," she said.

He chuckled but continued shaking his head. "I'm really okay, and besides, I can already see your butt wiggling in the panties."

She grinned widely and looked back at him, shaking her hips playfully.

"So Dex's birthday is coming up in a few months," he said, trying to change the subject.

"I know!" Jessie said, smiling. "I'm still trying to figure out what to get him."

Don smiled. "Well, what are you thinking?"

She sighed and turned, heading to the laundry room to start folding more clothes. "Well, the problem is I can't really do anything new sexually with him, you know?"

Don nodded. "I guess once you've had sex, it's not really gift-worthy?"

She nodded. "Exactly! You can't really just be having sex all the time and say, "Here, I got you more sex for your birthday!""

Don chuckled, still watching her breasts as she worked. She could feel them bouncing and swaying as she moved her arms and torso. She could only hope that he had a hard-on since he'd decided to put on shorts and a long t-shirt.

"Well, what else is there to do?" he asked.

She sighed. "I mean, a blowjob is something I do like... every time I see him," she said, frowning.

"Well, a blowjob is never a bad gift," he said. "It's always appreciated."

She nodded. "I know, but I want to get him something really nice. He's already had sex with Donna, and gotten several blowjobs from her. He got a double blowjob from the two of us a couple of days ago."

Don nodded, quiet and watching her tits, but listening.

"I'm also too afraid to do anal with him," she said. "I mean, I know it doesn't really count as sex and all, but he's just got such a big dick and I'm afraid it might hurt."

Don coughed, and had to excuse himself for a drink of water, causing Jessie to giggle.

"What about some sexy lingerie, or a toy for you guys to use?" he asked.

She smiled. "That could be fun," she said. "Or, maybe I could get a tattoo or get a nipple ring?"

Don shrugged. "Those are much more permanent though," he said.

"Maybe just some nice lingerie for now," she said.

Don grinned. "Now you just have to go pick it out!"

She nodded. "I just don't know where to go, though. Would you be able to take me somewhere to look?" she asked.

"I uh..." he stammered. "I don't know, Jessie."

"Oh, please Don!" she said, coming up to him and pouting, her breasts pushing against his chest.

He smiled widely and shrugged, acquiescing. She bounced up and down then, cheerfully celebrating. Clapping her hands excitedly, she hugged him tightly and then went back to folding clothes after she took a minute to settle down.

She finished folding clothes and then looked around for other things that needed doing. Satisfied that everything was in order, she got dressed and said goodbye to Don after giving him a hug.

"Are you sure you don't want me to take my clothes off so you can watch me and jerk off?" she asked. "I know you probably need it."

He chuckled. "I'll be okay, but thank you Jessie."

She pouted playfully but didn't push him further. She fired off a quick text message to Dex letting him know that she was headed back home and was going to probably call it an early evening. He responded that he was sorry but that he still wasn't finished.

Heading home, she went inside seeing John's truck was gone. Donna was somber, sitting on the couch and watching TV. Jessie sighed and went over.

"I'm sorry sweetheart," she said, sitting down and pulling the black-haired beauty to her.

"I'm okay," Donna replied. "I just hate when he has to leave, and it's always for so long, you know?"

"I know," Jessie said, stroking her hair. The two were quiet for a few minutes, watching some late stupid sitcom.

"Can I come sleep in your bed?" Donna asked.

Jessie snickered. "Sure, goofy," she whispered. The two watched TV for a little longer until Donna stood and reached for Jessie's hand. The two headed to the bedroom, stripping down once they got there and climbing into bed together.

Spooning up behind Donna, Jessie pulled her close and started running her hands through her hair until she was asleep, then turned over and fell asleep herself.

The next day, she slept a little later than she had planned. After she awoke and had a quick breakfast, she headed off to work, just making it in time.

As she started to sit, Mr. Murphy poked his head out. Seeing her, he came out and approached her desk, a couple of papers in his hand.

"If... if you can read this..." he said. "Sign if you... you know."

Jessie giggled and sat down, then took the papers from his hand. Without reading a word, she signed on the line at the bottom and dated.

"Now, I'll read it," she said, winking at him. She snickered when she saw the smile that came to his face. He turned and headed back to his office.

The document was straight and to the point. It covered her current duties and had an addendum at the bottom. It basically stated that he had the power to tell her how she should be dressed, and that she had to do what he said.

She giggled, wondering just what he would ask her to do; not that she was worried in the least. Mr. Murphy could barely tell her to come in and bend over, let alone order her to do something else. It was all for show, she supposed. It's not like he really had the balls to do anything anyway.

Sighing, she briefly thought about Dex and then focused on her work.

Around lunchtime, Mr. Murphy came out and cleared his throat, then asked for her to come in for a moment.

She stood, figuring that he wanted her to bend over a little in front of him or something. Heading to his office, she stepped in and closed the door behind her.

"What can I do for you?" she asked, smiling.

He cleared his throat again, and then took a deep breath. "As part of... well... in order to facilitate a... a more..." he stammered. "The office is in need of... I mean, I need... that is, if you don't mind... I've got a new rule for you," he said.

She giggled. "Mr. Murphy, calm down okay?" she asked. "Take a deep breath and just tell me what you need?" She rolled her eyes internally, thinking, "like this spineless little man has the balls to ask for anything crazy."

He took another deep breath and stood and looked directly at her with an intensity that she hadn't seen before. "No more underwear," he said quickly. "For you."

A smile came to her lips and she raised an eyebrow in genuine surprise. "Not so spineless after all!" she thought.

"After today, you are no longer allowed to wear either bra, or panties when you come to work," he said, finally finding his voice. "Is that clear?"

Jessie felt her pussy grow a little damp at how much he'd turned in such a short amount of time.

"When you come in tomorrow, I expect you to be wearing a revealing shirt, and a short skirt like the one you are now," he said.

She smiled, reaching up and sliding her shirt off, then her bra and pulling her shirt back on.

"I didn't mean today," he said. "I said..."

"I can stop if you like," she replied.

He didn't say anything, so she took that as consent to proceed, and reached up underneath the skirt to pull her panties down. Grinning, she thought about putting them in her purse, but then stepped over to him and tucked them into his shirt pocket.

"Anything else?" she asked, smiling sweetly.

"N... no," he stammered, losing his edge.

She smiled and turned, bouncing as she left the room. Dex and Donna would be so surprised to hear about what had happened! She sat back down at her desk and started to focus on her paperwork again.

A little after lunch, a young woman carrying a large, folded massage table came in and looked around for Taylor. Then, spying Jessie, she came over and stood in front of her desk.

"Hi," she said. "I'm Erin. Mr. Murphy has a massage scheduled at 3."

Jessie smiled. "Let me check," she said. She picked up the phone and clicked over to his office.

"Yes?" came the call.

"Erin is here for a massage," she said.

"Send her in," came the reply.

"Where's Taylor?" the pretty blonde asked.

"Vacation," Jessie said, smiling. They conversed a little before Erin smiled and waved.

Opening the door, she stepped inside the office and then closed the door. A few minutes later, Erin emerged and stood waiting.

"He's getting undressed," she said, smiling at Jessie.

"Ah," she said, nodding in understanding. "You do a lot of business calls?" she asked.

Erin nodded. "Yeah, that's my trade. It's cheaper than paying rent on a place, or having to split the profits at some spa, you know?"

Jessie nodded. "I was thinking about looking into massage therapy, you know? I really love to help people and make them feel good."

Erin smiled. "Well, it's not for everyone," she said. "You don't always get attractive people to work on, and it can be hard on your own body."

Jessie nodded, picking Erin's brain about the process of massage therapy.

A few minutes later, Erin knocked softly on Mr. Murphy's door and poked her head in. Turning, she waved and closed the door behind her.

Still curious, Jessie stood and walked over, listening at the door for a moment. Then, turning the handle, she opened it slightly and peered in.

"I'm sorry," she said, stepping in and shutting the door behind her. "Mr. Murphy, would you mind if I watched?" she asked. "This is something I've considered doing as a career."

He was face down on the long table, his face in a pillow ring facing the floor. "I don't if Erin doesn't," he said.

Erin smiled and shook her head. "It's really not that exciting," she said, shrugging.

"I promise I won't interfere," Jessie said, looking at the blonde for approval.

"Sure," Erin said, smiling. "I certainly don't mind. It's all about the patient's comfort level."

"She's fine," he said.

Jessie came over and stood at Mr. Murphy's head, folding her arms behind her back and watching. Erin poured some oil into her hands and rubbed them together, and then began to methodically rub his shoulders and back.

Every once in a while, she would ask if he was doing okay, but eventually she fell silent and just worked his muscles with her fingers. Jessie stood quietly at Mr. Murphy's head. She had to swat his hands away a few times as he reached up and tickled her thighs playfully, eventually moving around to the other side of the table from Erin.

After a long time, she had Mr. Murphy flip over. She noticed how the young woman made sure that his junk was never uncovered, holding the towel for him while he spun over. Then, she slowly started again, working his muscles with her fingers.

After she finished, Jessie showed her to the restroom and then went back to her desk. A few minutes later, Erin emerged with clean hands and went and retrieved her folding massage table. She smiled and started to leave, but then stopped and turned back to Jessie's desk.

"Can I ask you something?" Erin said.

"Of course!" Jessie said, smiling at her.

"Would you like to go get coffee with me after you get off. I've got something I'd like to discuss with you," she said.

Jessie thought about what she had to do that evening, and didn't think there was anything. She could probably postpone seeing Dex, or just have him come over and let Donna entertain him.

"Sure!" she said happily, smiling. "When is your next client?" she asked.

"I'm done, so I'll just meet you there at 5:30 if you like?" Erin said.

Jessie smiled and stood, holding up a hand. Walking over to Mr. Murphy's office, she popped her head in and looked at him. He'd redressed and was sitting at his desk, looking relaxed.

"I'm gonna go ahead and go," Jessie said. "Do you need anything else before I do that?"

He shook his head, smiling and waving.

Turning, Jessie walked back over and took Erin by the hand. "I'm ready now if you are," she said.

Erin smiled and shrugged. "Now's good too!"

The two women gathered up their things and then drove to the nearest coffee shop, sitting on two high-legged stools at a table near the window.

After getting their coffee and conversing politely about nothing in particular, Jessie turned and looked at the young woman pointedly.

"Not that I don't enjoy the company of a beautiful woman," she said, "But what did you want to ask? I'm dying to know what it was."

Erin smiled. "I noticed you weren't wearing panties and a bra at work," she said. "Are you and Mr. Murphy..." she said, letting the connotation hang in the air.

Jessie giggled. "No, we're not. Mr. Murphy is... unique," she said. "He's such a sweet, soft-spoken man. He's a completely gentle soul and he likes to watch me move around his office," she said.

Erin smiled. "Wow," she said. "I'm actually surprised. I thought for sure that you must be sleeping with him. I'm sorry if that offends," she said.

Jessie giggled and shook her head. "It doesn't," she assured the blonde. "I'm an exhibitionist at heart is what it boils down to," she said.

Erin nodded.

"He just likes to watch me move around his office," she explained. "He said that he likes the way my butt moves when he's watching me and perving out on me."

Erin snickered. "So you get him all turned on and he goes home?" she asked.

Jessie giggled and shook her head. "No, he goes to the bathroom and jerks off normally," she said.

Erin laughed and covered her mouth. "That doesn't bother you?" she asked.

Jessie shook her head, smiling. "Not at all," she said. "It's not like he's forcing himself on me," she said. "He asks me to do certain things and I happily do them. The most he's ever had me do was to sit on his face with my panties still on."

Erin was definitely taken aback by that revelation, and Jessie took a minute to explain the situation and how there wasn't anything done but sitting on him.

"He sounds like a wacko," Erin said, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, I think he's sweet and harmless," Jessie said, smirking.

Erin glanced over her shoulder at a couple of guys and shook her head, laughing. Turning back, she looked at Jessie and smirked. "You know those guys can see up your skirt, right?" she asked.

Jessie giggled. "I might have spread my legs a little too far," she admitted with a shrug. "I just don't even think about it a lot of the time."

"You're a tease," Erin said. "A woman after my own heart."

Jessie giggled. "It's like I was telling my boss, my boyfriend, and my boyfriend's dad; I like to be objectified sometimes!"

"Boyfriend?" Erin asked, frowning slightly.

Jessie smiled and nodded. "Yep! Dexter!"

Erin sighed and forced a smile.

"What?" Jessie asked. "What's wrong?"

Erin snickered and shrugged. "It's not important," she said, taking a drink.

"If we're going to be friends," Jessie said, "we're going to have to be honest each other. What's wrong?"

Erin sighed deeply. "I have a boyfriend," she said.

"Well, that's good," Jessie said.

"No," Erin said. "I mean, I have a boyfriend and he's got a fantasy that he's been wanting to get me to be a part of," she said.

Jessie knew immediately what she was getting at and smiled, nodding. "Two women?" she prompted.

Erin rolled her eyes and nodded. "I don't know what it is with men and them wanting to have sex with two women," she said.

Jessie giggled.

"Anyway,'' Erin said. "I told him that I would try and look for a willing participant that he and I could seduce and see where the evening leads us. In return, he'll consider letting me fool around with another guy. So far, I haven't been very lucky. I was hoping I got lucky when I found you."

Jessie frowned. "Dex and I are definitely in love, but I let him fuck my roommate Donna." She started to explain the complex relationship that she, her boyfriend, her roommate, and her roommate's boyfriend had.

Erin sat and listened, surprised and attentive. Eventually she sat back and looked at Jessie in amusement. "It sounds like I really want to be friends with you," she said. "He's really big?" she asked.

Jessie smiled, rolling her eyes in her head in a loving, wanton manner. "He's very big," she said with a wide grin, "but he's not too big."

Erin smiled, subconsciously licking her lips.

"Like, I've had two other guys that were bigger than him, but they either had egos or were almost deformed and it wasn't that fun, plus neither of them stayed hard for very long," she said.

"Ugh," Erin said. "Egos are the absolute worst!"

Jessie nodded in agreement. "Dex is a very understanding guy, though," she said. "He might be open to the idea."

Erin giggled and smiled.

Jessie glanced up and saw a couple of the guys staring, so she uncrossed her legs again and giggled as two of them strained to see. Erin turned and laughed, then looked at Jessie and shook her head. Jessie giggled when she saw her new friend laughing and shaking her head in dismay.

"Would you like to meet Dex?"" Jessie asked.

Erin smiled and shrugged. "Like tonight?"

"Well, if you're free. Maybe we can do it this weekend instead?" she asked. The two women sat and talked for little while longer until they'd made plans that weekend.

After a quick hug, they parted ways and Jessie headed home.

*****

Dexter

Work had been more of the same for Dex. More projects, more PCs to troubleshoot, more bullshit and attitude from Chase. He'd decided to just lower his head and focus on work. The day tended to go faster when he was busy. At one point, Nicole came over, walking down the long hallway toward his cubicle, but turned down the first row of cubicles toward her husband's office. A few minutes later, he heard the two of them talking and walking toward his desk. They must have come around the end and circled down from the opposite side toward his cubicle.

Stopping right at his desk, she faced away from Dex and backed up a little, looking up at her husband. The two were talking low and he could only make out a little of what they were discussing. It seemed to be something about their plans that evening.

As Nicole was standing in front of him, Dex couldn't take his eyes off of her ass. It looked spectacular in the tight fitting skirt she was wearing. It seemed to accentuate the womanly curve of her hips. He smiled, briefly considering taking a picture of it, but Chase was more or less staring in his direction and would undoubtedly notice.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,289 Followers