Little White Lies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie squealed but didn't protest, her lips and tongue accepting Donna's and taking what was offered.

Donna left a little bit later, apparently satisfied with the blowjob. Dexter stayed a little longer though and made sure that Jessie was okay with everything. They talked about handling Vicky. Ultimately, they decided that they would just take it as it came. Vicky would hopefully be able to warn Jessie and Dexter before she got "going" but that if she didn't, at least Dexter would let Jessie know beforehand. That part had been his demand, and Jessie had shrugged and said that it was okay if he didn't, as long as she knew about it afterward.

He smiled, knowing that he had a very understanding girlfriend and that he loved her very much.

He stood then and went to get dressed, then came back in to say goodnight.

"I'm gonna shower," she said. "It's been a long day." She leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek, knowing that he didn't want to taste his own spunk on her lips. "See you soon?" she asked, standing and heading for her bathroom.

Dexter smiled and nodded. "Love you," he said, a second before she could. She grinned. "Donna's probably already out, so keep it down when you leave."

Nodding, he waved and shut the bathroom door as she went in. He heard the shower running and turned to leave, checking his pockets as he did so. Behind him, he heard Donna's door open and saw her standing there. Chuckling, he turned and looked. She turned around and presented her butt toward him, holding a finger over her lips as she did so.

His cock instantly swelling at the prospect of a silent fuck up against the wall, he smirked and turned. He heard the shower grow in strength and remembered Jessie thought he was leaving. He started to wave Donna off, but she must have seen what decision was being made and immediately came over, grabbing his hand and leading him to the front door.

Raising an eyebrow, he watched as she turned out the porch light before stepping out and dragging him with her. She looked around, and then up. Smiling, she waved to an older man smoking in a chair on his porch across the way. He waved back as she reached backward for Dex.

Groaning, he moved immediately up behind her and ran a hand up the front of her body, roughly grabbing one of her breasts as she reached back to stroke his cock out of his pants. Grunting, with pleasure, he felt her position herself and pull his cock down as he reached up and mauled the other breast.

"Squeeze them harder, pussy," she whispered. "I want you to fuck me like you hate me."

Dexter groaned loudly and added, "Fuck," as she forced his cock into her pussy. She groaned, then whimpered and leaned forward, held up by his rough squeezing of both of her breasts.

"Harder faggot," she whispered. Dexter was amazed at how nearly violent she was being. He squeezed both of her breasts very hard, briefly worried that he was going to hurt her, and started to fuck in and out faster.

"Fuck," he said again, biting her neck.

"Yes, harder pussy," she said. "Fucking bite me."

He bit down hard, feeling her whimper in pleasure as he did so, his hands roughly mauling, squeezing her breasts as his cock hammered in and out. He wasn't able to fuck her very well though and smiled as a sudden idea struck him.

Letting go, despite her immediate whispered protests, he reached up and grabbed a great handful of hair and grabbed, then did the same with his other hand. Pushing her head down, he began to fuck much harder into her, hearing her whimper in pleasure and moan gutturally at him.

"Oh my God, yes, baby," she begged. "Fucking destroy my pussy, please baby," she begged. He grimaced in slight pain, but just from the constant effort of fucking her. She whimpered in pleasure again, her voice high pitched and innocent.

"God, Dexter, you're going to make me cum so goddamn hard," she whispered. "I'm not going to tell Jessie either," she said. "I fucked you out here and it's going to be our little secret."

He grunted, the excitement and eroticism of what she was saying driving him wild. Still, he'd cum not too long ago, so he knew that it was more for her benefit. Her moans were quiet yet powerful, and he felt her pushing backward into him as he thrust again and again. His hands were practically yanking her body back by her hair, but she was apparently loving it.

Then, she started to cum.

Groaning a second, she quickly fell silent as she apparently lost the ability to speak. He felt her pussy contract down violently on his punishing shaft and then felt the ripple of a contraction along its great length. Again and again, she contracted down on him, still unable to speak and only managing to squeak as he continued. All at once, she whimpered louder, and he felt her body relax as he began to slow. She went limp then, and he quickly picked her up as she fought to regain her footing. Chuckling, he turned and opened the door, still hearing the shower going. Shaking his head, he moved over and pushed her onto the couch, pulling a blanket over her and quietly leaving after taking a second to put his cock away. Just before he closed the door and left, she waved him back over weakly.

"Thank you," she said, smiling and fighting to open her eyes and focus on him. She reached for him and pulled him down, kissing him weakly. "I love when you fuck me," she whispered. "Remember, don't tell Jessie."

He smirked and shook his head, then kissed her on the forehead and quickly left. Hopping into his truck, he headed home, not really sure how to process the entire surprising evening.

He couldn't believe all that had happened, barely processing any of it by the time he reached his house. He immediately went upstairs and went to bed.

The next day, Dex went to work as normal, texting Jessie a random, "I love you," so she would know that he was still okay with everything that had happened and that had been revealed.

After seeing her response, he put his phone down and went to work.

A few hours into the day, he got a visit to his cubicle from none other than Vicky. He glanced around and saw that the other techs near his desk were on the phone and had seen Chase heading back to his office a few minutes before.

She approached his desk with purpose, and he figured initially that it was work-related. She smiled as she approached and then grinned, entering into his cubicle and sliding down to the ground before crawling under his desk.

"Stand up and go out of your cubicle and see if you can see me," she said, grinning widely from in front of where his legs would be.

Dexter shook his head. "Vicky," he said, snapping his fingers. "We agreed that it would be away from work and that your husband and my girlfriend would know beforehand."

She pouted up at him, and he finally relented, stepping out of his cubicle and looking back. He paced around a little, but indeed couldn't see underneath it. Indeed, even when he was in the cubicle, she was hard to make out. The tech area was generally kept pretty dark as a rule.

She smiled and slid out, seeing that he had finished inspecting.

"I was just curious," she said, smiling at him widely. Glancing around, she looked left and then right before reaching down and pulling the front of his pants away from his stomach, then glanced in.

He sighed, shaking his head and looking down at her. "You're misbehaving," he said, raising an eyebrow.

She giggled and shrugged. "Just making sure that I won't get you in trouble," she said. "If I call you to my office all the time, it might make people suspicious."

He sighed, already able to tell that this was going to take some willpower on his part.

Without another word, she turned and started to leave. A few minutes later, he got a text from her saying, "You better be watching my butt as I leave."

He chuckled, feeling more at ease with her playfulness. "You know I was," he replied, and set about getting back to work.

Feeling tired from the long evening before and not having a lot of sleep in recent days, Dexter decided to try and sleep through lunch. He laid his chair back as much as he could and put his noise canceling headphones on before putting up a do not disturb sign on his cubicle. Sleep found him quickly, and he awoke about 45 minutes later to the alarm on his phone.

Yawning, he briefly got up and got a drink of water, then went back and sat down at his desk to start to work again.

A few seconds later, he heard a quiet whisper and looked around his work area, confused but not seeing anyone. Hearing it again, he looked down. Giggling, Vicky looked up at him from beneath his desk. She must have snuck in there while he slept, he figured. Without waiting for him to protest, he felt her hands pulling at his zipper and working his button open on his jeans. Knowing he should stop her, but not really wanting to, he sighed and reached down to push her head away. He felt her mouth encircle his finger then and groaned at the warmth as she sucked hard on it.

She quickly replaced his finger with the next one, and continued until she'd suckled on all of them, all the while freeing his cock from the confines of his pants and underwear and stroking with a purpose. Sensing that she wasn't going to be deterred, he tried a final time, backing up. His chair was immediately yanked angrily back in and he felt her turn her head to fit it in his lap to get at his cock.

"Hey man," one of the other techs that he worked with said.

Dex looked up, startled as Vicky quietly giggled, her lips kissing the side of his steadily growing erection.

"You want this down?" he asked, holding up the do not disturb sign.

Dex chuckled and nodded. "Thanks, Carl."

The tech nodded and turned, waving.

Vicky's incredible mouth sucked hard on his cock, and he was quickly swelling within its confines. Her tongue was soft and wet as she ran it along his shaft a few times before taking him back in. He felt her gently squeezing his hand with her free hand, and the other around the base of his cock. A few long strokes later, and he was at his full size, forcing himself not to groan in audible pleasure.

Her oral skills were insanely good, and he didn't know if it was because she was so good at what she was doing or the craziness of the situation. Still, she seemed almost violently trying to suck his dick, and he finally acquiesced and leaned forward a little, sliding up in his chair to give her easier access.

Hearing her shuffle underneath his desk, he saw her basically prostrating herself in front of him, both hands falling to the floor in front as she worked her head forward and backward along his length, staring up at him deliberately.

He heard a quiet groan of approval as she slurped and sucked at him, apparently not caring how much noise she made. Still, the cubicle was decently soundproof and he wasn't worried about anyone else hearing.

He felt the distinct pattern of her mouth and tongue as it slid across and around the head of his cock, sucking and kissing at it in adoration. She forced him farther inside past her lips again, her tongue darting out along the underside. Groaning loudly, she tried to force him deeper but then coughed. He looked around then, hoping that no one else had heard and reached down for her. Reluctantly, she took his hand and let him pull her out. Giving her a second to fix herself, he stood and looked around, then waved her out.

"Two minutes," he said, smiling and winking at her. Her frown immediately turned into a wide grin and she bit her bottom lip in obvious anticipation. Glancing around, she surprised him with a gentle and lingering kiss, sucking on his bottom lip as he withdrew farther than she did at first. Licking her lips seductively, she walked backward and then finally turned to head immediately to her office, an obvious spring in her step.

Dexter quickly checked the time and then signed out of the phone system, putting himself on break and standing up. Covering up his erection as best as he could, lest anyone pass him in the hallway, he immediately walked to the account manager hallway and went to Vicky's door. Knocking softly, he heard her call, "Come in," and did just that.

Stepping inside and shutting the door behind him, he was practically ambushed by the small blonde and pushed up against the door. She started to drop to her knees again, but he stopped her and lifted her up to her feet again easily. Pulling her into a deep and passionate kiss, he put a single hand on the back of her head, tangled up in her blonde hair, and the other on her cheek, pulling her to him as she whimpered in surprised pleasure.

A minute later, she broke the kiss and smiled at him sweetly, looking up into his eyes. "I'm so glad Nicole showed me that picture," she said.

He smiled and nodded. "Me too," he said, and knew immediately that he meant it.

She looked down and started to undo his pants, freeing his cock and starting to pull on it. "God," she groaned. "I see this thing and it's like... all I can do not to take it in my mouth or just impale myself on it."

He smiled, a single hand caressing her cheek. She playfully winked at him, then dropped to her knees as he was pushed back against the door. Her lips immediately found his bulbous cockhead and wrapped affectionately around it, sucking at it and playfully sliding the pre-cum around on her tongue. Giggling, she reached over briefly and grabbed her phone, then unlocked it and tossed it to him.

"My husband likes pictures of me when I misbehave," she said. "He likes to pretend it's him."

Dexter smiled, more than happy to do as she was asking. He was about to get a blowjob from the guy's wife, after all. A few pictures were a measly price to pay.

Vicky turned back, her warm mouth taking his cock back into its embrace as he opened up the camera program on the phone. She looked up seductively at him, holding the pose with her mouth locked around the tip of his cock, smiling with her eyes.

Snapping a picture, Duncan groaned and relaxed against the door for a few minutes while Vicky noisily sucked him off. He felt himself getting closer to an orgasm and wondered if Vicky would be content with just sucking his dick.

"You better slow down or I'm going to blow," he said.

She giggled. "That's the general idea," she said, not relenting. He chuckled then and made her stop.

"I want to see you," he said, surprising her.

"See me?" she asked. "Like naked?"

He smiled and nodded. "You're incredibly gorgeous. It's something I've wanted since my first day."

She blushed, moving almost shyly from one foot to the other, but then finally acquiesced and pulled off her blouse. "I don't have any boobs," she said.

Dexter had to disagree. Sure, her breasts were small, but they were perky and looked like they'd be fun to be affectionate with. She followed the blouse with her bra, and then stepped out of her pants and panties. Standing naked in front of him, she blushed as he took her in and simply stared.

"Okay, now you're just embarrassing me," she said, coming back over to him. He shook his head though, and gently pushed her shoulder down. She smiled, falling to her knees obediently in front of him.

"I was trying to take all of you earlier," she said. "That's why I coughed."

He nodded. "I know, I could feel you struggling."

She smiled. "I guess we'll just have to work at it." Leaning in, she took his cock back in her mouth as he leaned down to gently play with her breasts. Groaning, he felt her tight mouth around his girth, and felt her pushing hard down on him. He watched as she struggled harder but was unable to get any further than before.

"Here," he said, reaching down. "If you really want to do it, let me help," he offered.

She grinned widely. "I don't ever get a guy that's comfortable doing that," she said. "I've never really deepthroated a really big guy before."

He smiled. "Well, it's pretty rare thing to happen to me, but we can certainly give it a shot."

Vicky nodded emphatically and took him back in her mouth. His hand moved to the back of her head and waited until she had built up to where she'd been before.

"Slap my thigh if you need me to let you up," he said.

She nodded and seemed to brace herself.

"Relax," he added.

She nodded again, and he felt her mouth open a little. Pulling gently at first, he drove her lips down his shaft, immediately going deeper than she'd been able to on her own. He felt the warm, wet tightness of her throat enclosing his cock, and then pushed a little harder. She gently slapped his leg, and he immediately let go, her head falling back as she caught her breath before sliding back onto his shaft. He saw her look up at him, asking where his hand was, and put it back on her head.

The two built up a gentle rhythm, and he found that he was able to get her further and further each time. Her throat felt incredible, and he had to take a few breaks just to let his orgasm subside.

Finally, he pulled and pulled feeling the tight muscles of her throat squeezing pleasurably down on his shaft. She whimpered once, and he felt her head slide completely to his stomach, her nose contorting to one side as it impacted against him. She whimpered again, and he let go, but she stayed there, seemingly caught in suspended animation. Her hands were tight against his legs, pulling her tight against him. Her throat felt insanely good, and she seemed to want to keep him there as long as she could.

Eventually though, her need for air won out and she extracted him, gasping as she looked up, smiling.

Dexter immediately grinned and helped her up as she hugged him. "You did it," he said, grinning.

She smiled. "I didn't want to stop. It was like, I needed to stay down as long as I could." He smiled and nodded. "Promise we can work on it again?" she asked.

He smiled nodding. Leaning down, he kissed her again. "Do we need to get a picture of that for Eric?" he asked.

She shook her head. "Another time," she said. "I'll finish you off real quick and let you get back to work."

Dexter smiled, seeing her about to fall to her knees again, he glanced at his watch.

Smiling, he lifted her back up to her feet and then surprising her by picking her up completely. She giggled, her eyes lighting up as she realized what he intended. Spinning around he gently pushed her up against the door and leaned in to kiss her. Her face was still a little messed up from the enthusiastic cock-sucking that she'd been doing, but he didn't mind.

"You ready?" he asked, wriggling his pants down as he rested her up against the door in front of him.

She smiled and looked up, seemingly so small and fragile in his arms. She didn't look at all like the bossy confident account manager that he knew from before. Nodding, she closed her eyes in anticipation.

Slowly, he slid her down a bit until he felt the tip of his cock push against her thigh. He saw her drop one hand down below her and reposition him, his cock pushing against the folds of her incredibly hungry pussy. He felt how wet she was, and knew that he'd have no problem sliding in.

Ever-so-gently, he let her slide down a little at a time, his cock pushing apart her lips until he'd finally entered her. The tight flesh of her pussy gripped his cock fiercely and caused her to open her eyes wide and look up at him. Her flesh was pulling and squeezing all at once, wrapping his shaft in an affectionate hug as she stared at him, wide-eyed. A final whimper and she was finally all the way down his cock, her expression still one of surprise.

Leaning in, she kissed him deeply, her arms holding his head tight and crushing his lips against hers. He felt wetness on his cheek, and opened his eye, seeing a tear sliding down her face. He leaned back then, his cock sliding all the way inside of her as she pulled him back to kiss him again, another tear sliding from her other eye.

1...34567...11