Little White Lies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay?" he asked, mid-kiss

She smiled and nodded. "I'm just... happy," she said, whimpering in pleasure. "It's not often that I get treated so gently and carefully by a guy with such a big dick," she said.

Dexter still wasn't completely convinced but didn't have much choice as he was currently completely inside of her. Turning, he lifted her over to her desk and laid her down on top of the papers there. She giggled, but that quickly turned to a groan as he slid out and then back in. Reaching for her phone, she unlocked it again and turned on the camera again. She seemed to be filming it for a few seconds, and then she set it down again.

Dexter smiled, sliding deeply in and then out again, feeling her happiness flowing through him, despite her continued tears. Her pussy was incredibly tight, and she was obviously close to having an orgasm. She sat up then, and forced him out of her, then pushed him back into a chair. Straddling him, she quickly slid her pussy back down on him, shivering as he slid completely inside.

Groaning, she managed to slide up and down around ten times, before she almost desperately started to kiss him, pulling his arms around her. Sensing that she wanted to be held, he pulled tight and felt her start to orgasm. He felt warm tears hitting his cheeks again, and heard her softly crying, punctuating a near constant stream of whimpered moans every few seconds. Her lips and hands were still clutching and kissing him the entire time, almost like she was thankful.

A long time passed as she gently gyrated up and down on him, her head laying against his and her tears gently flowing. Finally, she stopped and looked up at him, her eyes red from crying, and her face red from cumming. She shivered in pleasure, giggling and clutching desperately at him.

"Are you sure you're okay?" he asked.

She smiled and nodded. "Thank you, Dexter," she said, kissing him again. "Thank you for being so sweet and caring. It's been a very long time since I've had someone be as gentle with me as my husband. Thank you for making our first time incredible."

He smiled, feeling like he'd done a service. She sighed happily. "Are you sure you don't need to get back to work?" she asked.

He chuckled and looked at the time. It had been 30 minutes already. "I probably should," he admitted.

She frowned. "Can I make you cum real quick then? I can lick your ass or stick my finger up there while I blow you," she said, smiling sweetly at him and looking like that was a perfectly normal thing to say.

He coughed in surprise and laughed, shaking his head.

"Never done that?" she asked, grinning at him. "We'll have to work up to it then," she said, giggling.

"I'm okay," he said. "Unless me cumming is part of what you want, then I can just save it up for my girlfriend tonight."

She smiled. "As long as you don't get blue balls," she said, winking. "Oh, do you have your phone?" she asked, smiling widely as an idea sprang to mind.

He nodded and fished out of his pants.

"Open it and let me see," she said.

Curious as to what she wanted to do, he did as she asked. First, she took her own phone and sent something to him. Then, he saw her change the contact photo on his phone to the one with his dick in her mouth. Giggling, she turned and showed him.

"Now I can just text you whenever I want to get you hard," she said, laughing. He laughed with her for a few seconds before she looked at him again. "You sure you don't need to cum, lover?"

He smiled and shook his head. "Not having orgasms isn't necessarily a bad thing," he said. "It keeps me horny."

"Plus, there's edging to consider too," she pointed out. He didn't know what that was and looked at her confused.

"Oh honey," she said, snickering quietly at him. "I've got so much to teach you and Jessie."

Dexter chuckled and shrugged, letting it go. For about 15 more minutes, she stayed right where she was, gently rocking back and forth and talking with him. The whole time they spoke, she kissed him affectionately and stroked his hands, face, and shoulders with her fingers. Finally, she slid off him and got dressed as he did.

After getting dressed again, she came over to him, kissed him deeply a final time and thanked him a half dozen more before finally letting him go. As he walked back to his own side of the building, he turned and saw her staring at him longingly from her office doorway, waving sweetly as he turned the corner.

He went to the bathroom then and got cleaned up, washing his cock off in the sink and drying it with paper towels so that he didn't have sticky-dick all day. Memories of her tight pussy sliding up and down on him and her gentle cries of pleasure filled his mind. He kept thinking about how incredibly delicate and vulnerable she felt and looked, and how powerful her orgasm had looked.

Smiling, he looked down as his phone buzzed. Vicky's lips around his dick popped up, and he laughed, unlocking it to read the message.

It read:

"Dexter

I'm sure you hear this a lot, but that truly was the best sex I've ever had. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, for taking your time and being so sweet and gentle with me. Even if that was the last time we get, I'll never forget it and I'll be forever grateful.

Vicky"

He smiled, reading the message a few times before he finally put his phone away and got back to work.

*****

Jessie

The next morning, Jessie awoke to find that Donna had already gone to her summer class. A little disappointed that she didn't get to say good morning, she went about her day as normal. Her day too, proved to be a little disappointing. The boss was out of the office so she didn't really have anything to do.

Taylor let her leave, so she went over to Don and Dexter's to clean up. Don wasn't there, so Jessie went home after she was finished, feeling sorry for herself that she didn't get any attention or get to tease and flirt with Don at all. That evening, Donna came back from work and they watched a movie together. She thought about going to see Dex, but she sensed that her roommate was missing John, so she tried to be extra affectionate with her and stayed home.

Several times, she texted Dexter and spoke to him once on the phone, but for the most part, she simply sat with her roommate. Laying on the couch, Donna's head on her shoulder and her arm around her, they watched a bunch of reality shows that Donna loved and then went to bed in their own rooms.

Thursday morning Donna was gone again, and Jessie went to work but found that it was much the same as the day before and went home early. Still, she couldn't contain her excitement at the prospect of what she was going to be doing today, and that only seemed to cause the day to drag on even longer.

Finally, she was able to leave work and drove immediately to the tattoo place that she'd chosen after doing extensive research. All the local reviews said that the artists there were wonderful and would treat her right. It wasn't exactly on the bad side of town, but it wasn't in the nicest area either, so she parked and locked the car before quickly heading inside.

The first thing she noticed after entering was the thousands and thousands of pictures and drawings of things that people had had tattooed on themselves. She started to peruse the art, going over and looking at the wall and moving around the room to look at all the examples.

A curtain was pulled aside, drawing her attention, and she saw an older man step through and look over to her. He looked like he was a biker, or maybe a Vietnam Vet, as his arms were covered with tattoos. A younger man came through behind him and smiled. He was more attractive than the older guy, Jessie saw, and had lots of piercings to go along with his tattoos.

"Hello there," the older man said, sitting down on a chair and smiling at her. She smiled back and greeted him as the younger man sat in a lower chair behind him and opened a magazine.

"I'm looking to get a tattoo," Jessie said.

"Okay. Do you know what you want?" the older man asked.

She nodded but then shrugged.

"I've been thinking about getting Dexter's Pussy tattooed right above here," she said, pointing down to the spot she wanted it. "But I've had reservations about that."

Still looking at him, she noticed a wry smile creep up on the man's face, which then turned into a short laugh.

"I certainly don't recommend getting someone's name on you," he said. "Tattoos aren't easy to remove, and you can't tell the future."

"Oh, I know! You're so right! I know that I have to be smart about it. I mean... I certainly hope Dexter and I are together forever, but who can tell, you know?" she asked excitedly and talking fast. "Plus, he might not like having his name on me, since he's such a nice guy and all. What he knows for sure though, is that I'm a complete and total slut when it comes to having sex, so maybe I can do something else."

"Really?" the older man asked.

She smiled, seeing the younger man look up and smile.

The older man chuckled again, obviously finding something humorous about the fact that she loved sex, though she didn't know what it could possibly be. "Well, maybe we can do something sexual like that. Is there anything in particular you like to do along the lines of what you're thinking? Or, maybe you can show us where you want it and we can talk about some options." He looked up at her as he spoke.

"Oh my goodness, yes!" she said, coming up to stand in front of him at the counter. She looked around and made sure there was no one else in the building, then started to unbutton the top button of her shorts to show him where she wanted to get the tattoo.

"I tell you what," the older man said, holding up a hand and stopping her from showing him. "Why don't we go ahead and get the preliminary stuff out of the way and we can discuss exactly what we're going to do when we've finished with the formalities."

She grinned. "That sounds great!" she said, grinning widely.

A little while later, she'd finished hearing the speech about safety and the standards the business was forced to adhere to. She happily proved that she was twenty years old by showing them her driver's license, and then he asked if she wanted a female present while they were doing the tattoo.

She declined of course, wondering why he'd been forced to ask such silly question. She was certain that he was a professional, after all she'd heard as much from the online reviews of the place. She certainly didn't need a girl to talk to or anything and could probably find something to talk about with him, even though he was pretty old!

He led her back into the room behind the curtain that the two men had emerged from and gestured toward a funny-looking chair in the middle of the room. She smiled and sat down, getting comfortable.

"So, just tattoos then?" he asked. "The pincushion up front is a top-notch professional piercer," he said.

Jessie smiled. "I was really thinking about piercing my nipples too," she admitted. "I don't know though. It seems really scary."

"Yo, Stevie," the man called out loudly. A few seconds later, the younger man came back and cocked his head inquisitively at the older man. "Jessie is it?" he asked before continuing after she nodded, "if you don't mind, let's let Stevie take a look at you and see if you've got nipples he can work with," he said. She smiled and nodded immediately.

Turning, he grinned at the young man who she thought might have winked back but couldn't be sure.

Jessie smiled, more than happy to let them see her without her top on. She sat up without a second thought and quickly stripped out of her blouse and bra, then sat back down.

Both men moved closer, as Stevie began inspecting her breasts closely. She smirked and then giggled, causing her breasts to bounce enticingly.

A warm hand reached up and grasped her breast, startling her a bit. She looked down and saw the younger man with his palm flat on her breast. He didn't look like he was playing with it though, as he was holding it very still and not squeezing and fondling like most people did. She figured it was some piercing technique to check for something, as it didn't look like he was really into what he was currently doing and looked more like he was concentrating on what he felt.

Lifting his hand, he watched as her nipple responded. He frowned for a second, and then reached down again, pinching it between his thumb and forefinger. She groaned quietly, closing her eyes and pressing back against the seat as a small wave of pleasure swam through her, emanating from her squeezed nipple.

"Nice response," Stevie said. He looked up as she opened her eyes and looked down. "Sensitive?" he asked.

She smiled and nodded emphatically. "Very," she said.

He smiled. "I'd actually recommend them then," he told her, squeezing and rolling her nipple in his fingers. He turned and proceeded to do the same tests to her other breasts, and she turned slightly so that he had a little bit better access. "They're lots of fun during sex. I speak from experience."

"I don't know many guys that want me to do anything with their nipples," she said, smiling as he moved both hands up to squeeze both nipples at the same time, looking from one to the other and nodding thoughtfully.

"A lot of guys don't have sensitive nipples, but I'm certainly not one of them," he said. "When my girlfriend and I are together, she knows that my nipple rings drive me nuts."

Jessie smiled, imagining Dexter pulling on them and causing her to go crazy. "I'll definitely think about it," she said, smiling.

"Excellent," he said, smiling at her. "If you have questions or want to see mine, I can hang out for a bit. "Actually...," he said, before disappearing up front for a few seconds and then returning. "I went ahead and locked up," he said.

The older man nodded, not looking at him. Jessie didn't think much of it. She assumed that with both of them potentially busy, they had no one to watch the front counter. It seemed logical and she smiled as Stevie took a seat near the one she was in.

"Okay sweetheart, go ahead and show me the area that we're going to be working on," the older man said.

Jessie looked down, curious as to how to proceed, but then had a smart idea pop into her head. "How about I just strip down to my panties?" she asked, smiling innocently and hoping the suggestion would be helpful.

The tattooist thought for a second, his fingers rubbing against his chin pensively. "Unless you can get the shorts down far enough for me to see where we're going to be working, then I guess that might be best," he said after a few seconds. "Unless you're not comfortable with that," he added after a moment.

She smiled, sliding from the chair. She briefly considered putting her top back on, but then shrugged and looked down to start pulling off her shorts. It wasn't like they hadn't seen her breasts already, and with her still considering the piercings, she figured that Stevie might want to check them if she thought of other questions.

The button slipped out of the catch on her shorts as she pulled it, and the zipper slid down just as easily. Turning so she didn't lean over and hit the older man in the head, she pointed her butt toward him instead and slid the shorts down to her ankles. Stepping out, she bent down and picked up the pair of shorts before turning around and letting him see her in her underwear.

He peered down and then pointed. "You want it here then?" he asked, gesturing to a spot a few inches above her pubic bone on the soft skin of her stomach. She smiled and shrugged.

"I was thinking a little bit lower so my bikini can hide it when I want to."

He nodded. "If that's the case, then I think we might have to lose your britches too," he said, gesturing toward her panties. "Would that be okay?"

She smiled and nodded. "Of course!" she said, happily sliding them off as well and laying them on a nearby table with her shorts. Turning back around, she smiled a thank you at the older man as he laid a towel down on the chair that she was about to sit in.

"So, your rear doesn't stick to the plastic," he explained, seeing her curious look.

She smiled and nodded, taking her seat again. He moved around her then and laid the back of the chair down a bit, her legs moving upward as the separate footrests came up. He clicked a bar into place and the chair stopped moving backward, then came around and pulled her feet apart a little. After a few adjustments, he was happy with where he had her, and had pulled his own chair up between her legs, face to face with the lower part of her stomach.

"Okay," he said. "So, tell me what types of things you enjoy about sex."

She smiled and looked up at him as he prepared his tools.

"God, where do I start?" she asked. "Well, I've honestly only been with one guy if you're talking about actually have sex, like... for real, and that's my boyfriend, Dex. Plus, I don't really consider blowjobs as real sex, so by my strict definition, I'm not that much of a slut. Still though," she said, cocking her head, "I've sucked a lot of cocks, so I guess I would be pretty experienced in that way."

"You like giving blowjobs?" the older man asked. He glanced over and chuckled at the younger guy, still seated in his chair and still listening.

She grinned and nodded emphatically. "God, I love giving them! The first guy that showed me really let me take my time and get to know him, you know? Plus, he was really encouraging and let me know how good I was, so that really helped. We played around so much and that's how I learned to get really good at sucking a cock. Plus, I absolutely love when I can feel a guy get close and then cum in my mouth." She squealed in pleasure and shivered, her head filled with images of cocks of all sizes filling her mouth with their warm, yummy cum. "It gets me wet just thinking about it," she said, smiling widely.

"So, did you want to put something about blowjobs on there?" he asked. "Blowjob queen maybe?" he offered.

She thought for a second and shook her head. "I mean, that really describes me, but I want something a little dirtier."

"How about Sex Toy?" he offered. She immediately smiled and nodded. "That's awesome!" She frowned though, and added "Actually I like it, but it feels like something you could put somewhere I don't really have to hide. I want something really dirty so that when I have sex with my boyfriend or my roommate, they both see it and get turned on!"

He nodded his smile widening for some reason. "Well, how about you put Sex Toy up here somewhere," he said, pointing to her chest.

She smiled and nodded emphatically. "I like that idea," she said, grinning widely.

"You pick a spot then," he said.

She looked down and chose a spot on her left breast, the perky orb sitting proudly atop her chest.

For the next few minutes he drew the text on a piece of paper, then changed it up a little when she wanted it to look a little different. Then, he transferred the words to her breast and let her see what it looked like with a mirror before he actually applied the ink.

Grinning, she nodded, and he set to work. After a painful half hour, he finished, and she looked down and smiled. "I really love it!" she said. "That's so sexy! What do you think?" she asked looking at the two.

The older man smiled and nodded, and Stevie grinned and leaned over to get a closer look. "It's pretty sexy," he confirmed.

"Alright," the older man said. "Now to the main event."

Jessie grinned as he came back around to slide his chair between her legs. She saw him briefly glance down to her pussy, but then look higher at the spot she wanted the tattoo.

"I'm still thinking about what it should say," she said, shrugging.

1...45678...11