Little White Lies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dexter came over, finally hearing the commotion, and checked on her.

"I'm just gonna go put some medicine on this to get it to stop stinging," she said. "I'll be right back out."

Don started to direct her to where to find it, but then shook his head. "I'll just grab it," he said. "Son, can you watch the burgers and sausage for me. The ribs are done. I'm just slow cooking the rest."

Dexter nodded and kissed her, turning and heading for the grille as Jessie hopped inside.

She immediately went to the closest sink, which happened to be the kitchen, and turned on the water. Wetting a rag from the rag drawer, she dabbed the bite a little with the cool water, but it did little to help. Don emerged from the bathroom with a tube of ointment, and immediately started to kneel down.

Jessie, still in mild pain from the sting, still smirked at the sight of his still erect cock bouncing in front of him. He shook his head as he looked at the bite in a very dad-like manner.

"Here," she said, worried about him having to bend over. Turning, she backed up and pushed herself up, putting both feet up on the counter. She spread her legs so that Don could get to the bite easier, not really thinking that she was basically presenting herself to him.

He kneeled down, coughing and clearing his throat and started to apply some of the cream. Immediately she started to feel better, and smiled, nodding at him.

"Thank you," she said, grinning widely. He nodded, still gazing downward. "I'm glad you're out there," she added. "I'm sorry if my friends get crazy."

He smiled and shrugged, finally looking back up at her before turning back as she continued to sit in her precarious position. His eyes dropped down to her pussy, and she saw for the first time that she was a little oozy and wet from being turned on. Giggling, she shrugged and looked up at him again. His cock was standing upward, almost painful looking. He had a pained expression on his face, quietly groaning in pleasure as he watched, and she grinned, feeling playful.

"Jerk off for me," she said provocatively, smiling sweetly and glancing around. She totally expected him to roll his eyes or protest, but instead he did exactly as she asked. Surprised, she smiled widely and watched for a second, sensing how very turned on he must be.

His eyes moved up to the area just above her pussy, and he groaned, admiring her slutty tattoo for a moment. Still stroking, he closed his eyes and groaned in pleasure again. She quietly wished she could just give the poor guy a blowjob but didn't know how her baby would feel about that. Still, it wasn't a big deal for Don to be jerking off onto her again, after all, he'd done the same thing the other day out at the pool. Still, it wouldn't do for people to walk in, and she glanced over at the door, but it was clear.

Don stumbled a little bit from the pleasure of what he was doing and opened his eyes, staggering forward toward her. Jessie giggled for a moment before her eyes went wide and she shivered.

Don reached up with a single hand and roughly groped her tattooed breast, squeezing roughly as he grumbled out, "God," and stroked. He looked down, and her gaze followed. The head of his cock was a few inches away from her spread legs. She knew she better than to move or she might fall off the counter and actually slip his cock inside of her.

"Don," she said, trying to sound sweet but realizing how wanton the tone of her voice suddenly was. It came out as a throaty whisper instead of the attention-getting call it was meant to be. He shook his head and groaned again, seemingly trying to fight off a headache or something. She reached up and put a hand on his head, concerned. "Don?" she asked again, her voice still a whisper.

With a groan of protest, the hand at her breast moved around behind her and pulled as he stared helplessly into her eyes. Briefly wondering what he was doing, she cried out in surprise and pleasure, Don's beautiful cock sliding deeply inside her. Her legs instinctively wrapped around his waist and she clutched at him, surprise, pleasure, and excitement coursing through her.

"Oh my God," he groaned, immediately trying to pull back, his eyes squeezed shut. She whimpered and held tight, sliding off the counter and desperately trying to fight back the pleasure that his cock was wrenching from her.

Groaning, he turned and pushed her up against the wall near the refrigerator, inadvertently hiding her from the view from the back door and hammering his cock deep inside her ravenous cunt in a single stroke. She whimpered, feeling him groan and shake his head in protest, trying to retract out of her again. Someone came in the back door at that moment and they both froze, but the footsteps quickly went to the bathroom.

She'd frozen, her pussy quivering in delight as it was penetrated again. Gently, she felt him shiver as pleasure flooded through him. Unable to stop herself, she ever-so-slowly arched her hips and started rocking back and forth on him.

With a final cry of denial, he slid back and then looked up at her. "I'm so sorry," he groaned with tears rimming his eyes, and pounded forward, slamming a cry of pleasure from her as she threw her head back.

"God, papa," she whimpered.

He grunted, shaking his head and pulled back again before slamming back inside her poor pussy, causing her to cry out in pleasure again.

Groaning, she clutched desperately at him, knowing they should stop but definitely not wanting him to. He seemed to not be able to, though, and she felt him withdraw again before sliding back inside.

Unable to stop herself, she nudged his face up with her nose and kissed him deeply. He managed to resist for a moment before she felt his tongue push into her mouth. She sucked hungrily on it, feeling how hard his heart was pounding from it.

"Fuck," Jessie cried out, feeling her orgasm build. "Papa, fuck me," she begged. "Please don't stop. It's okay. Please... it's okay."

He groaned and lifted, pulling her from the wall and sliding her up and down with both of his hands, bending his knees and fucking upward into her each time she dropped. Both of her arms were wrapped around his neck tightly, and she whimpered constantly as the pleasure was forced from her tight pussy.

Groaning in pleasure again, he mumbled something before she felt him start to cum, his cock-head stretching inside her before she felt a great gout of cum rush into her. A large part of her wanted to drop to her knees and worship his cock then and there, but her orgasm hit her then and made her disagree with that part.

Groaning, she felt her pussy ripple up and down the length of his magnificent cock, groaning in pleasure and making animalistic, almost guttural noises as he came again and again inside her. Again and again, waves of pleasure slammed into her as they fucked, but eventually she started to come down from the incredible high.

Groaning, Don quietly let her slide down his body, letting her fall to her knees in front of him and then sliding back against the fridge. She heaved with effort, trying to catch her breath and looking up at him, his cock still huge and glistening, enticing.

She groaned, cum leaking from her pussy and onto the floor as she recovered.

A noise behind her brought them both to their senses, and she saw Erin standing in the doorway to the bathroom, one hand on her mouth.

She looked up, seeing Don's look of anguish, and turned, holding up a hand for Erin to wait.

Erin backed up, moving into the bathroom and ushering Jessie in with her as Don immediately went upstairs.

"Girl... what... the fuck... was that?" Erin asked.

Turning the water on, Jessie quickly washed her face and cleaned herself with a rag, trying to find an explanation. Sighing deeply, she shivered in pleasure from an orgasmic aftershock and smiled but couldn't find the words to answer.

1...67891011