All Comments on 'Little White Lies Ch. 07'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 4 years ago

Nice guest appearance early in the chapter. Her family wasn't anything surprising considering how she acts. Also interested where your gonna take that vision she had of dad at the end. 5 star work as always.

toobytoobyabout 4 years ago
Loving it!

I really dug the chance meeting with Amy from Lucky Man. I laughed when Don said he's too old to dance at less than 50, cos my wife and I dance like teenagers still at 58 and 64! There' something about your stories that I just realized today, MC. I actually like all your characters, unlike how I feel about a lot of other authors' stories. Sure, some are cuckholded, which always kinda messes with my head. But you don't make the women evil and demeaning, nor make the guys complete wimps. Everyone is treated fairly and is happy. That's the difference. Once again, thanks for great tales of exciting sex and antics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Finish the Story?

A lot of questions are left unanswered. Are you planning to continue the story?

IJS0904IJS0904over 2 years ago

I have been having fun reading this series. I swear though if you keep misusing, and overusing, the word smirk in the next chapters I am going to scream!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES