All Comments on 'Little White Lies Ch. 08'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please

Amazing adventures. Love the dynamic between the main characters. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Vstar67Vstar67almost 4 years ago
Please don’t.

Don’t turn Dex into a cuck! He seems to be developing those tendencies more and more. I know you’re the author, and you have a vision as to how his character develops in future chapters, but don’t let him go there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I like it.

It was starting to get a touch prude, but I like where its going now. I really hope we get to see Jessie get spit roasted by father and son. Or maybe Taylor will dump Barry and get addicted to pop's pop, maybe even need to get some coaching from Jessie on how to handle the size? Lastly I really hope we get to see Donna properly wrecked again, we haven't seen Dex take her ass yet. . Wherever it goes I will follow. I like these guys and gals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Perfect

I love where this is going and I don't look at Dex as a cuck, he's more voyeuristic. I totally see him as a voyeur and love it.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

I'm following these people with interest I love their lifestyle and the fact that they can be so open within the group and their desires for all members of that group, it's almost like being in a club and all the members have a say in what happens between each of them. I hope some way can be found to ease the feelings of loss that Don is experiencing having within the last few years lost my wife of more than 50 years I have been where he is. Yes I know this is fiction but I bet it has resonance for a lot of people. 5 stars and worth it.

jurasickjurasickover 2 years ago

When is Dex going to mail Nicole? Has he given up or is she uninterested?

NipkorNipkor7 months ago

Very sexy , Loving Jessie ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES