Little White Lies Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came back over to her and kneeled. "I never stopped trusting you, babe," he whispered. "And I never will."

She felt her heart leap up into her throat, and she pulled him down for a kiss, whispering an "I love you" to him before watching him crawl into bed.

Smiling happily, she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

**

The next morning, she yawned, stretching and looking around as light poured in through the window. Grumbling, she slid out of bed and glanced at her boyfriend and their friends, seeing that they were still asleep.

Alec was practically still in the same position that he fell asleep in, and she giggled as she pulled the curtain closed. Erin and Dexter were snuggled up to each other adorably, her boyfriend's arm over her, and her nose nuzzling his chest.

"So cute," she whispered, blowing a kiss to him. She smiled to herself, realizing then that she'd done it. She'd spent the night in the bed of another man and hadn't acted on her baser urges. Sure, they'd both been comatose, but it was a win and she was going to count it.

Smiling, she went to the bathroom and started to get ready to head home, wondering if Erin had been successful with her plan.

*****

Dexter

the previous night...

As he lay there in bed, Dex looked over several times and wondered if Jessie was really going to behave herself. He was a relatively deep sleeper, but he figured that it wasn't so deep that he wouldn't hear someone doing... something in the same room he was in.

He shook his head, forcing the thoughts from his head and focusing on the fun day that he'd had with his girlfriend and some good people. The park had been fun, Erin had been awesome to hang with, and they'd just had sex in the same room as another couple. Again, he was forced to realize what a lucky guy he was.

Listening to Erin in the shower, he closed his eyes, picturing her nude form with water running down it in rivulets. Sighing, he shook the scandalous thoughts from his head and fought to stay awake, at least so that he could say good night to her.

A few minutes passed, and finally the water was turned off. It was another ten minutes before she emerged, turning out the light and then coming around to her side of the bed. Smiling, she grinned at him as she saw Jessie asleep in bed next to Alec.

"Again, I gotta ask, are we sure that's a good idea?" she whispered.

He chuckled, shrugging. "They've been pretty good so far."

She smiled, nodding. "They have," she agreed.

She stared at him curiously for a minute, then reached up and untucked the towel from between her breasts, letting it drop and smiling as he looked up and admired her nudity. Winking, she reached over and turned out the light, plunging the room into darkness. His eyes hadn't adjusted when she pulled the cover back and slid in. Her butt was certainly a wake-up call when he felt her scoot it against him.

"Ugh, you're actually wearing boxers?" she asked. "I think of the four of us, we're much more careful and trustworthy than they are."

He chuckled. "I just don't want to poke you in the eye in the morning," he said, drawing a quiet laugh.

"Come on," she said. "Just slip them off for a while. I've been wanting to feel your warm skin on mine. I promise, we'll be good."

He smiled in the darkness, then began to fumble around and managed to pull his underwear off.

"Mmm, now warm up my butt and feet," she said, giggling quietly.

He sighed, smirking in the blackness as the rhythmic breathing of their roommates reached their ears in the stillness. He was surprised to feel her reach back and pull his arm over her. Taking that as an invitation, he pulled her tight up against him, his cock sliding nicely down her butt crack.

"Just be careful," she whispered, "if I wake up with that in my ass, there's going to be some tough questions," she said, giggling quietly again.

He snickered, pulling her tighter and trying not to thrust against her.

"You feel pretty incredible," he whispered.

"Yeah?" she asked. "What do you like about how I feel?"

He sighed, smiling. "How much time do I have?" he asked. "I like this curve of your hips," he said, running a finger down her side and the womanly arch. "I really like how soft your skin is, and how it always smells incredible."

"Always smells?" she whispered.

"Yeah," he admitted. "It's intoxicating. It's hard not to notice."

She snickered. "That might be the sexiest thing I've ever heard."

He chuckled. Drawing her closer and gently squeezing. "Goddamn you feel incredible," he said, breaking a few moments of comfortable silence.

"You're what feels incredible," she whispered.

He sighed happily, fighting the very real urge to kiss her neck, turn her over, and take her then and there.

"Dex," she whispered.

"Hmm?" he replied.

"Thanks for being mine today," she said.

He smiled, relaxing and nuzzling the back of her neck a bit before sleep slowly crept up on him.

**

Several hours later, he awoke and got up quietly to go to the bathroom. Sitting down in a decidedly unmanly fashion so that he wouldn't make as much noise, he relieved himself and then closed the door, sliding back into bed after casting a glance over at the other side of the room at Jessie and Alec. They looked like they were in the same positions that they'd been in before.

Re-fluffing his pillow, he lay his head down on it and let sleep take him again. As he snoozed, he was surprised to feel Erin turn over, pulling herself tight up against him. Feeling her soft skin against his was incredibly exciting, and she must have sensed what she was doing to him. Whimpering, she reached up and pulled his face down, kissing him softly.

Below the covers, her soft, warm hand slid down the flat of his stomach and gripped the thick girth of his cock as he grunted softly and felt an erection coming on quickly. Moving up, she kissed him on the lips, whimpering as quietly as she could, one hand clutching at him as if he were going to go away.

She apparently slid off the bed, and he wondered for a moment what she was going to do, until he felt the sheet move and then her warm lips sliding over the head of his cock.

"Fuck," he thought, shaking his head.

Erin's mouth was incredible, sliding down his shaft and sucking as hard as she could, her tongue seemingly painting every inch that it could with a loving coat of saliva and drool.

Wiggling her face back and forth, he felt her grip both of his ass cheeks and pull, wriggling again and again as she tried to take him deep. Coming up for air, she immediately moved back into the position that she'd been in, only this time she pulled him hard against her, her hand reaching down and pulling him between her legs.

He groaned, his head swimming and part of him wondering if it was a pleasant dream that he was having, the other part screaming at him to get on with fucking her. She lifted her leg and kept pulling at him as she kissed his neck. His mushroom head was just at her entrance and he couldn't help but acquiesce, rolling over and sliding on top of her as he kissed her on the lips, her tongue almost desperate to be in his mouth.

Her hand reached down and found his arm, pulling it up and placing it on her bare breasts, enticing him to grope and fondle her. Her arms moved, sliding around his waist as she quietly but forcefully pulled at him. It was too much, and he finally thrust, pushing the head of his cock against her slit, sliding it excruciatingly up the front. He'd missed, but the head of his cock slid nearly inside and then up across her clit, forcing him to retract and then pull back a little more before thrusting again and finally sliding deep inside of her.

A quiet whimper came from her, and she pulled him tightly up against her and groaned, clutching at him as he slid completely in. Her pussy was sopping, and she was incredibly tight. He couldn't believe how amazing she felt. The full length of his shaft was encased in her tight, wet flesh, and the two lay there in silence, desperately wanting to continue but both knowing how inappropriate they were being. As he stared at her face, trying to force himself to roll off her, he saw the arousal and desire in her eyes and thrust the slightest bit, causing her to whimper in pleasure. Resorting to kissing him, she nodded, pulling at him to keep him fucking her.

As quietly and as softly as he could, he slowly slid his cock into her, his hands mauling her soft breasts as he did so. As he reached the limit, he retracted, forcing himself to go slowly, silently, and trying not to make a sound.

The dim light of the room was just enough to see, and he broke the kiss, feeling her desperate pulls getting more frantic. Staring down, he watched as she started to cum, her eyes never leaving his as her entire pussy shuddered on his cock. She whimpered, shivering violently, her legs quivering as he watched, his cock completely buried in her and holding steady. He couldn't believe how quickly she'd gotten there, and how intense her orgasm looked. Clutching desperately at him, he felt the pulsing wave of contractions rippling up and down her tight, wet little pussy. Her flesh squeezed his cock, as if it were trying to draw him in deeper inside and keep him there.

Soon, her breathing and desperate clutching and kissing at him slowed. Finally, she reached up and pulled the back of his head down for a kiss, the other hand pulling at his back and sliding his cock all the way in.

Movement on the other side of the room caught his attention, and he silently mouthed, "Shit," at her.

Her eyes went wide, and she looked over, seeing Alec sit up and scratch his head.

Dex silently slid to the side as she faced away from him, the two moving quietly apart. Alec stumbled groggily past the bed and went to piss. She briefly turned her head and kissed him, then scooted back up against him, nestling his shaft in her butt crack again.

Both froze as the toilet flushed and the bathroom door opened. Alec made his way over to Erin, leaning over and kissing her on the forehead. He paused there for a second, then turned stumbling over to the other bed and sliding back in.

For a long time, Dex didn't move, and was surprised to see that Erin had fallen asleep. Sighing and quietly realizing that he was the one that wasn't to be trusted, he fell asleep.

**

The next morning, he turned over and looked around. Curiously, he looked down and saw that he still had on his boxers.

"Did I fucking dream that?" he wondered.

He looked down, under the cover, and saw that Erin was topless but wearing her panties. He sighed, quietly whispering a thank you and relaxed, listening to the sound of the shower. For a few minutes, he lay there, listening to the sound of someone washing off, wondering how exactly he could have dreamed something so real. The water stopped, and he heard someone hop out and start to towel off. The door opened and Jessie stepped out, smiling as he looked over at her.

"Good morning!" she said, smiling happily.

He chuckled, seeing that his bubbly morning girlfriend had woken up the other two.

"Ugh," Alec said. "She's like this in the morning too?" he asked.

Dex grinned, sitting up and looking over at Erin. She smiled, then slid from bed and went over to climb in with her true boyfriend and snuggled up to him, pulling him down to the bed with her and talking quietly.

He realized then that it had to be a dream. There was no way that she would have allowed something like that to happen. She was too sweet and caring. Breathing another sigh of relief as Jessie sat down next to him, he reached up and pulled her back to kiss him. With a cry of surprise and a giggle, Jessie turned and kissed him.

"I think we both did it, babe," she said. "We both behaved ourselves."

He smiled, nodding. "I had a dream I'll have to tell you about sometime, but you're right, we did."

She grinned, kissing him again. The other couple was still talking quietly as Jessie and Dex kissed for a few moments, then Alec stood up, kissed Erin and told her he loved her, then headed to take a shower. Jessie grinned and kissed him a final time before jumping up and getting dressed.

Dex started to do the same, standing and electing not to take a shower until they got home. Jessie pulled on her shoes as he languished a bit, finally heading over and pulling his shorts up. A little later, the four of them gathered all their stuff and had breakfast in the hotel before all climbing into the truck and heading home.

Stopping for gas, Alec hopped out and started to fill up, Jessie sneaking over and popping her dad's credit card in before Alec could protest. She giggled, then opened his door and said that she was going to run inside to go to the bathroom and asked if anyone needed anything.

Smiling, Dex shook his head, as did Erin, sitting in the back seat. Watching as Jessie went inside, he turned and smiled at Erin, who looked up and grinned at him.

"I really liked being able to sleep next to you last night," he said.

She smiled, nodding. "It's funny, I had a pretty kinky dream last night," she said, smiling provocatively at him.

He froze, his eyes going wide as she spoke. "You... had a dream?"

She nodded. "I heard you telling Jessie about one that you had."

He didn't follow, and confusion showed on his face.

The door opened and Alec went popped his head in. "Going in for a drink. You need anything babe?"

She nodded, "Get me a drink," she said.

He nodded, closing the door and turning to head inside.

"Erin... I had an intense dream that we..." he said, then saw her look up and smile widely. "Shit," he whispered.

She smiled. "Relax Dexter," she said. "It's okay. I'm just messing with you. You were dreaming!"

He looked at her in surprise, then breathed out in intense relief. "Goddamn that was mean," he said. "I thought I'd made us both cheat on Alec and Jessie."

She giggled. "I figured you had a sex dream about us," she said. "I woke up several times in the night and felt your ridiculous dick poking me in the most delightful spots."

He smiled, seeing her close her eyes and wistfully recall the night before. "So, we didn't actually..."

She grinned again, shrugging. "I had several, really dirty dreams about you last night. But... somehow we both had our underwear on this morning."

Dex felt even more confused, and now he was wondering what the heck really happened.

Erin, obviously enjoying the torment that she was putting him through, giggled and shook her head at him. "Relax, handsome. If something did happen, it was only because the two of us were turned on and groggy, and we thought we were dreaming."

He raised an eyebrow, looking back at her, thoroughly confounded.

"But... nothing did," he stated.

She smiled, then shook her head. Still she had a curious, mischievous look on her face. Finally, she looked up, staring provocatively at him and biting her bottom lip as if she were trying to get him to leap over the seat and have sex with her then and there.

Jessie came back out and slid in the seat behind him, handing him a candy bar and a drink, though he hadn't asked for anything.

"Thanks," he said, shaking Erin's confusion from his head.

She had to be screwing with him. He would have known if he really did have sex, and did he really think that the other two in the room wouldn't have heard them? Smiling, he shook his head and glanced back at the blonde, who looked up and smiled infuriatingly at him. Turning, he looked at Jessie and eyed her suspiciously, checking to see if she was in on it.

His girlfriend smiled sweetly at him, then looked over at Erin in confusion.

"You okay?" she asked, looking back at him.

"I'm trying to figure that out," he said.

"I heard him talk about the dream he had," Erin said. "I've been playing with him a little."

Jessie giggled. "How so?"

"Oh, you know, making him think we actually fooled around," she said.

Dex looked back at her, then at Jessie again. "Y'all having fun?"

Jessie giggled. "No, but it sounds like you guys did."

Erin laughed at that and Dex sighed and turned around.

Alec climbed in at that point, and nothing more was said. "Everyone ready?"

Not wanting to give him any clue that there was a little drama in the air, Dex smiled and nodded as he looked over.

"Let's hit it!" Erin said, Jessie cheering with her.

"You nutballs know that we're just heading home, right?" he asked.

The girls giggled, and then devolved into quite conversation between just the two of them.

Dexter knew better than to try and hear and went about fooling around on his phone until they'd gotten gossiping out of their systems. The trip passed easily, and by the time they pulled into Dexter's house, he was ready to get out.

"Can I use your bathroom?" Erin asked.

"Oh, me too," Jessie said.

"Yeah, feel free," he replied. "Alec?"

"I'm good," he said. "Hey, we gonna lift tomorrow night?"

"I should be free," Dexter said. "But... you know Jessie."

Alec nodded and fiddled with his phone a bit.

"I'm glad that you and I were able to handle the girls on the trip," Dex said, unsure of how to word the statement.

Alec grinned, nodding. "Honestly, bro, I feel like I missed out on an opportunity."

Dex smirked. "You probably did, dude."

"Like, Jessie was right next to me, but hell no, I gotta be a heavy fuckin' sleeper."

Nodding, Dex smiled and shrugged. "Well, I appreciate you not doing anything," he said.

Alec grinned and nodded. "Still, it was pretty fuckin' hot watching y'all have sex."

"Yeah, likewise," Dex replied. "Erin's a fuckin' knockout man. Don't let her get away from you and your stank ass."

Laughing, Alec nodded. "Dude, she's so out of my league."

"Shit, I'm in the same boat," he replied, smiling widely.

The two shared a laugh and then a nod of the head. With a pat on the shoulder, Dex got out and waved, then headed inside. As he stepped through the door, he saw that Jessie was apparently in the bathroom, and that his dad was probably upstairs in his bedroom office.

Erin smiled innocently at him.

"Mmmhmm," he said. "Look... I'm not the quickest on the uptake. Did we or not?" he asked.

She smiled, shrugging. "Like I said, I had a pleasant dream. If something happened, it was an accident."

"What did you tell Jessie?"

She smiled. "I told her that I had a vivid dream, then we talked about trying to get you two to play more."

He sighed. "I feel like you aren't telling me everything," he said.

She giggled and moved up to him. "I know you aren't ready to share Jessie," she said, smiling and putting a hand on his chest. "To be honest, I don't blame you. But... if you tell Alec that you and I actually fucked last night..."

Dexter's eyes widened. "What?"

She smiled. "If you tell either of them, then the chances of him trying something with Jessie increase. Right?"

Dexter winced, realizing the dream was real.

"Dexter," she said, poking him in the chest. "We don't have a lot of time. The chances increase, right?"

He sighed, looking down at her. "Yes, I suppose."

"Exactly. So, don't tell them about what happened."

He raised an eyebrow. "But... you just..." He exhaled slowly. "Erin..."

She smiled, looking up. "Dex, honey, I waited long enough to have what I wanted. I do all sorts of crazy stuff for Alec, and he can give me this one." She smiled up at him infuriatingly and added, "even if he doesn't know about it."

"But..."

"Dex, I'm not trying to hurt anyone. I'm not stealing you from Jessie or trying to hurt my boyfriend, but come on... was pretty damn incredible, wasn't it?"

He sighed, grudgingly admitting that it was.

"So... we're both telling a couple of little white lies. I can keep a secret if you can. In the meantime, you can work on being able to share Jessie, and I might get to have you again sometime. Trust me, I know for a fact that it's going to be okay."

123456...9