Little White Lies Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The animal brain part of him was all for it. He sighed again.

"I'm not going to come over and sneak into your window, stalk you, or like... creep into bed. It was a onetime thing," she said. "We're just covering it up."

He nodded.

"You realize I'm lying for you, right? You're the one that doesn't want to share Jessie more. You're only not telling her because Alec will want to take advantage of the situation."

He nodded again. "I know. I get it, it just... makes me feel like I'm really fuckin' selfish."

She smiled. "It should," she said, smiling and turning to walk to the door. "She's incredible," she said, stopping as she reached the door and turning around.

He sighed, walking over and opening the door to walk her out.

"You know, we didn't use a condom last night," she whispered, smiling up at him as they walked toward Alec's truck.

Dexter looked at her, shaking his head.

"I don't even let Alec have me without a condom. You're little guys have been in me all night."

Sighing, he raised an eyebrow and smirked at her.

"Seriously though," she said. "That was the best time I've ever had. Ever."

He smiled, nodding. "It was one for the record books for sure."

She winked, then turned and walked around to the other side of the truck.

Heading back in, he looked around for Jessie but didn't see her. Heading upstairs, he saw her down at the end of the hallway, apparently listening to his dad.

She turned, waving him over as she noticed him, holding up a finger to her lips for him to be quiet. Raising an eyebrow, he did as she asked and quietly went up to her and listened. He heard a curious noise coming from his dad's room and began to walk much quieter. Realizing what he was hearing, he felt his heart breaking. His dad was crying.

"I know," he said. "I'm just so damn lonely." He sounded like he was talking to someone on the phone. "It feels like an obvious thing, but I just want someone that's not a complete nutcase, you know?"

Whoever he was talking to was saying something long and drawn out, and Dex quietly waited next to Jessie, listening to the sad sniffles from the safety of the hallway.

"Jesus, Susie," he said. "You didn't just ask me that."

Susie was his dad's little sister. He must have called her, needing to talk.

"I know... but it's not every day that you get asked about your sex life by your little sister. I know you're concerned."

"I..."

"Well..."

He stammered, being interrupted several times. "I had a one-night stand a while ago," he said. "It was... incredible, but it can't happen again."

"It's complicated," he added a few seconds later. "She's with someone else."

Susie was talking for a while after that, and they heard conversational noises coming from his dad.

"Well, I appreciate you making me feel better. Tell Joe I said hey and kiss the kiddos for me. Okay... love you too. Bye."

Jessie quickly took his hand and went back to Dexter's room, padding silently down the hall.

"Babe, we've got to do something," she said, frowning, her eyes rimmed with tears. "That was heartbreaking!"

Dex nodded.

"I hear him sometimes at night, upset or talking to mom. I just don't know what to do anymore."

She frowned, hugging Dexter quickly and kissing him on the cheek. "Well, is he lonely or just horny?"

Dexter couldn't answer that, of course. He couldn't read his mind. "I'm not sure."

"Who is Susie?" she asked, looking up at him.

He focused on her for a second. "Hm? Oh, my Aunt, his little sister."

She nodded and then fell silent for a few seconds. "As I see it, the problem is simple. He needs a woman. He needs someone that can hang out with him and have fun; someone that likes sex and isn't judgmental but isn't taken."

There was a quiet pause while they tried to figure out who that might be, and then she looked up at him.

"Let me go and talk to my family tonight. Maybe my mom knows some single women that aren't crazy."

He nodded. "I'll drive you home."

Jessie smiled, then tiptoed downstairs with him as they headed for his vehicle. Preoccupied with what he was going to do about his father, he completely spaced and forgot about the trouble with Erin.

As they pulled in, Jessie smiled and leaned over to kiss him. "I promise it will be okay, baby," she said. "We'll figure it out.

Dexter smiled, nodding. "Call me later, okay?"

She smiled, nodding. "I will! Love you! Get a nap!"

"I love you," he said, then smiled and watched as she walked up the stairs. Still smiling, he turned and headed for home.

*****

Jessie

Stepping into her apartment, she went to her room and put her things down, then stripped out of the dirty clothes she was wearing and turned to leave the room. Smiling at her from the doorway, Donna had quietly come in and was watching.

"Whoa... hey creepy," Jessie said.

"Hey," she said. "How was the trip?"

"Good. We had fun at the park and even switched boyfriends for the day. Dex and Erin are pretty timid about the big rides, so Alec and I went and rode a bunch together."

"Sounds like a blast. Did y'all have a big orgy when you got back to the hotel?"

Jessie giggled. "No, silly. We did sleep in different beds though. Alec and I took one bed, but it wasn't any big deal because he just went to sleep."

"Boring," Donna said. "Erin and Dex get up to any trouble?"

Jessie giggled, grinning. "Earlier, she said she was going to try and get him to have sex with her at some point during the night. Then, on the trip home, she admitted that she'd been successful."

"Oh really?" Donna asked, stepping aside as Jessie moved past her and went toward the bathroom. "Shower?" she asked.

Jessie nodded her head in confirmation, then smiled as Donna led the way. As they headed into the bathroom, the brunette reached into the shower and turned on the water for her, then stepped back.

"She said that they were pretty intimate during the night, and that she'd woken up to Dex's big ole hard cock and couldn't help herself. It was ridiculous though, she actually apologized!"

Donna smirked. "A friend of yours apologized for fucking your boyfriend! How weird," Donna said, deadpan.

Jessie giggled. "I'm serious. You know that I love to get my boyfriend laid!"

"You're so fucking crazy," she replied, smirking.

"Gonna join me?" Jessie asked, reaching in and testing the water.

Donna smiled, immediately starting to strip. Jessie giggled.

After a moment to let herself get used to the water, Jessie turned and moved back as Donna joined her. Unable to keep her hands to herself, she reached up and playfully squeezed her roommate's big breasts.

"So, you and Alec didn't do anything?"

Jessie shook her head. "It's a weird situation with those two. I think he cheated on her in the past, but I can't be sure. I know he wants to have a threesome with her and I, but in return, she gets to have another guy. I don't know if that means Alec and another guy, or just the other guy."

"She's obviously had her sights set on Dex," Donna said. "Are you going to let Alec have his threesome now?"

Jessie felt her taller, stronger roommate spin her around and begin to wash her off with some soap and a loofah. Having no choice but to acquiesce, she did so happily, her roommate busily scrubbing her down while they talked.

"She admitted to me on the way home that she was going to tell Dex to keep it a secret, so I promised I'd play along. He's such an honest guy though, I give it a day before he's all apologetic and worried that I'm going to be angry."

Donna smirked, shaking her head as Jessie looked back. Movement outside the shower caught their attention and they both turned to see John step in, smiling. He was naked, of course, and stepped past them to go and use the restroom.

"So, she's keeping the secret from Alec so that he doesn't get to have you?"

"I guess," Jessie said. "I'm not really too concerned about it."

Donna spun Jessie back around and washed the front, then smiled as John poked his head in. "Come on in, babe," she said. "You can have the backside."

"Hell yeah," John said, grinning widely.

"She didn't say my backside," Jessie said, giggling as he stepped in behind her, kissing her neck and nestling his yummy erection up against her butt crack as he gripped her hips.

"So, what are you going to do if Alec does find out, and Dex isn't okay with it?" Donna asked.

Jessie sighed, leaning back as John's hands roamed up under her side and around to cup both of her breasts as he nibbled and kissed affectionately at her neck and shoulder. "I don't know," she said, watching as Donna kneeled and leaned forward, her warm tongue sliding up Jessie's folds before she had a moment to protest. "I suppose I'll have to figure it out if that happens. I think Erin will be able to keep the secret... unnh...fuck... though."

"Yeah, but Dex works out with Alec, remember?" Donna pointed out, pausing to speak before sliding her tongue up Jessie's pussy again.

Reaching back, Jessie began to jerk John's cock a bit, thoroughly enjoying the attention her roommates were giving her.

"True," she said. "I'll just take it as it comes, I guess. I'm not too worried. Fuck... both Dex and I are more concerned about his dad, to be honest. Don was upset earlier, talking to his sister on the phone. I'm going to go home tonight and see if my mom knows any single women his age."

"Well, if he needs to get laid, I can always go fuck him. It's not as if my boyfriend knows how to fuck me worth a damn," Donna said, looking up at the two.

Jessie giggled, turning her head and kissing John on the cheek.

"Babe, I've already got an erection," he pointed out, then winked at Jessie as he reached down and grabbed a handful of Donna's hair and pulled, dragging her up and pulling her to his face for a kiss. The move squished Jessie in between them, and as Donna pulled back, an expression of half-anger, half-arousal on her face, Jessie giggled and pushed her back a bit.

Taking the opportunity to spin her around to face him, John pushed Jessie to her knees and pushed his cock against her lips. She giggled, fighting playfully against the mushroom head of his cock as it pressed against her closed lips.

He grinned, then frowned as Donna spun Jessie back around and pushed her pussy up in place where his cock had been. Jessie giggled, licking as she was given and looking up at the two.

"Hey, that's my cock holster," he said, turning Jessie back around.

Sliding his shaft into her mouth, he smiled, causing Jessie to giggle and look over at Donna. Standing there for a second, Donna smirked and let him have his fun. Jessie giggled again, then focused on sucking his cock as he thrust in and out of her mouth. In truth, she was really distracted. She was trying to be a good roommate and let him have fun with her mouth, but she just couldn't shake the thought of Don being so sad. Still, she smiled and looked up at him in a way that she knew he would like.

Donna stood her up quickly though, much to John's disappointment. Bending her over, she pulled Jessie forward until she had buried her face in Donna's pussy again. Giggling, Jessie started to pleasure her other roommate, feeling John fooling around with her butt a little. Groaning, she suddenly felt him slide his tongue against her ass and then probe inside a bit.

"Limp dick little nancy-boy," Donna said, groaning and grinding against Jessie's face as she leaned back as far as she could. Jessie did her best to eat her friend's pussy, but it wasn't easy in that position.

"Rancid fucking cum-dumpster," John spat back.

"Fuck, I love you," Donna groaned, Jessie trying hard to focus while her roommates flirted with each other.

John had stood up, but Jessie wasn't worried that he was going to try and fuck her. She figured he was watching, and she could suck him off after Donna came, then get out and go see her folks. Apparently, her roommates had other ideas though, and after a few seconds of eating Donna out, they grabbed her and made for their bed, not bothering to dry off in the least.

Donna laid down first, wiggling a finger at Jessie and spreading her legs. Smiling, Jessie sighed. "I've got to hurry though," she said.

"We can be fast, honey," Donna said. "John can watch you eating my pussy."

She giggled, nodding and spread her knees far apart as she moved up to the bed. Arching her back and displaying herself for him so that he would have a nice few while she took care of Donna's pussy related needs. Her roommate's delicious looking pussy was presented for her and she lost track of what was going on behind her. Wet, glistening, and yummy looking, the pussy was begging to be devoured, and Jessie wasted no time in leaning forward and running the flat of her tongue up Donna's trough, forcing the folds aside and running hard up against the nub of flesh covering her clit.

A low rumble of approval issued from her dark-haired friend's mouth, and Jessie smiled, seeing the look of pleasure on her face. Repeating the move once, twice, and then a third time, she smiled, seeing Donna's expression begging her to get on with it.

Giggling, she acquiesced, sliding down and moving her lips tightly up against Donna's pussy, rubbing her tongue hard and fast against her clit, pausing to suck and slurp at her juices, even tasting a bit of John in there with her, before starting again.

Behind her, she felt John's hands on her thighs, spreading her legs and then moving her butt a bit, then felt him sliding up into position. He rubbed a finger into her slit but didn't need to worry about her being ready. She'd discovered that eating pussy made her wet, and now she was drenched.

His tongue startled her a bit when she felt him pressing it against her asshole, gently rocking it insid and then out again. Whimpering, she glanced back, but quickly turned back to resume licking Donna's pussy. Crying out in pleasure, her roommate looked down at her with an almost pleading expression on her face. Behind her John was still licking, two fingers plunging into her cunt, and his body shaking as he jerked off behind them. True to form, he wasn't going to last long.

Jessie giggled, feeling him pat her on the ass as he got ready to cum. She darted down and took him in her mouth as the first spray erupted from the head, and swallowed it down happily, groaning in pleasure as she tasted the familiar tang of John's cum. He thrust weakly against her face a few times, and she had a kinky thought pop into her head. Not swallowing the last few bursts, she turned and looked up at Donna, her mouth of cum dripping from her lips.

"Oh, fuck," Donna whimpered, nodding as Jessie lowered her gooey face to her roommates aching pussy. Hurriedly, Jessie resumed licking, this time with her tongue covered in John's spunk, coating Donna's pussy with it and driving her roommate over the edge.

"Fuck, baby," Donna groaned, reaching for John as he came over, his cock still hard as he laid down next to Jessie.

Groaning, her body seized, and Jessie felt her roommate start to cum, not slowing as she licked hard against her clit. Eventually, she was able to cry out and had to push Jessie off, so she giggled and leaned over, sucking the cum from John's gooey cock before he pulled her up to kiss her. The three relaxed then, smiling happily and laying in a sticky pile.

After about thirty minutes, Jessie extricated herself from the two, and then went to take yet another shower to get clean. Thankfully, neither of her persistently horny roommates bothered her, and she was able to get clean.

Throwing on some shorts and a t-shirt and jacket, she finished getting dressed and texted her folks to make sure they were still there. Her mother quickly responded that they were, and she quickly hopped in her car and drove over. After having some family time and letting her mother know about the Don situation, she got a promise from her that she would keep an eye out and said that she'd have to think on it.

Afterward, she checked the time and figured that Dex had had enough time to take a nap, so she chanced calling him to check on things.

"Hey babe," he said.

"Hey. Did I catch you sleeping?"

"No, I've been awake for a while. Any luck with your family?"

"No," she said. "Not yet at least. I'm sure we'll find someone for him though. What's going on tonight?"

"Oh, nothing. Dad mentioned watching a movie if you want to come over and hang out."

She briefly thought about it but didn't want to be any kind of sexual burden on the poor guy, not with what had happened before. She declined, saying that she was tired, which she was, and that she was going to study and call it an early evening.

After more conversation and a couple of "I love yous," they hung up and she drove home.

The next day, she went to class as normal, and then got a call from her boss as she was getting ready to head in. He told her that he loved having her work for him, but that he just didn't have anything for her to do and he couldn't justify keeping her full time. He said that he didn't mind keeping her on the payroll, but that he'd have to let her know when there was work that he needed help with.

"I understand completely," she assured him. "I figured that I was going to get some hours cut since the most I've been doing is sitting and keeping my chair warm."

He thanked her for her help and promised to let her know if he needed her any time soon.

Frowning as she hung up the phone, Jessie tossed it into her purse and drove back to her apartment. She briefly wished that Dex was home so that she could go and hang out with him, but knew he was at work by then.

Heading home, she smirked as she noted the quietness of the apartment, so often filled with the sounds of sex from her to roommates. Heading to her bedroom, she busied herself with the little bit of homework that she had, and then started to comb through job sites and listings, looking for something interesting.

There were the obvious listings for cooks and waitresses, but she wasn't interested in any of those. Not seeing anything interesting, she gave up after a little while and spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning up the apartment and doing laundry.

*****

Dexter

After dropping Jessie off, Dex went home and climbed in bed, his nap more than overdue. Dead to the world for a good couple of hours, he awoke late in the afternoon and spent a few minutes trying to get his bearings.

Yawning, he stood, pulled on some clothes and went to check on his dad. Stopping at the door to his room, he listened for sounds of him being upset, but didn't hear anything. Knocking quietly, he waited for him to reply and then entered.

The two spoke briefly, his dad inquiring about the trip and how Jessie was. Dexter felt the need to ask him about how he was doing, but didn't want to press, so he left it alone.

"I heard from Aunt Susie," his dad said. "She and the fam are doing good. Sends her love."

Dex nodded. "Good to hear from them."

"Definitely," his dad said. "I'm free this evening. You want to watch a few episodes of Band of Brothers with me?"

Dex smiled. "Sure."

"Invite Jessie if you like though, I don't think it's her kind of show," he added.

Dex chuckled. "No, probably not, but I'll let her know."

Figuring that his dad was okay for now, Dex decided to leave him alone for a while and went back to his room to do a little homework. After Jessie called, he got up and went down to get a snack but saw that his dad was making something.

"You about ready to eat?" he asked.

Dex smiled, nodding. "Heck yeah."

They got settled with their food and started the first episode and made it all the way to number four by the time Don was ready to call it a night.

"Thanks for hanging out with your old man," he said, standing and stretching.

1...34567...9