Little White Lies Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She figured it was because it was oral sex that she loved it so much, and likened it to sucking cock, but just on a girl. When she'd realized that, there was no holding back. Donna's pussy had been used, but she didn't care. Slurping noisily as she worked to get her friend off, she felt her friend's orgasm, but didn't want to stop, so she didn't.

Watching as the two boys bent her friend in half and pinned her legs behind her head, she still didn't slow, not being able to get enough of Donna's delicious pussy. Soon, though, there were other distractions.

John made her bury her face in Donna's ass, and Jessie attacked it with abandon. Finding that the taboo arousal of the act was as intoxicating as eating pussy, she didn't hold back. Her best friend's reaction was the best part though, and her tortured cries and weak moans grew in intensity.

Before long, John was behind her, Dex in front, and Donna riding his cock while they made Jessie eat her out. That was fun, but it was John eating her own ass and pussy that had her attention then. His tongue wasn't shy about plunging deep into her hole, and she couldn't help but groan in pleasure at the sensation. He had fingers in her pussy but was almost ravenously slurping and plunging his tongue into her butt, making emphatic grunts and groans as he did so.

The sensation was electric, her pussy pounded repeatedly by his fingers and her asshole quivering at his touch. Whimpering in pleasure, she felt an orgasm hit her like she hadn't felt before and could barely focus on anything else. Whimpering weakly as she came, she reached back and pulled John's head tight to her ass. He took it as a signal to step it up a notch, and she cried out in quiet pleasure, the intensity of what she was feeling only allowing a modicum of noise. After what seemed like an eternity of rapture, he stopped his ravenous devouring of her ass and kissed all the way up her butt and back, clamping lips and teeth on her neck as he mounted her. She felt her hips raise up almost by themselves to meet him, her pussy hungry for more than just his fingers. In one motion, John had speared her, climbing on top of her top as Dex and Donna fucked.

Gripping the sheets, she lowered her head and enjoyed what he was doing, thrusting hard into her. She felt him grab her hair and pull, then felt his weight pressing down on her, the feeling driving her own orgasm closer.

"God, Jessie, I'm going to fucking fill you up," he whispered, his mouth next to her ear. "Can I fill up your dirty pussy?"

"Fuck yes," she whispered back. "Fill me up," she begged.

"Fuck," he grunted, lowering his head and biting her shoulder gently. She felt his cock pump it's warm gift into her, his thrusting slowing only briefly before he started up again.

Donna had warned her before that John was capable of some amazing things. She knew that he could virtually maintain a constant erection if he was aroused, and though he didn't always have lots of cum, he was often able to cum more than once in a row.

Knowing that, she wasn't at all surprised that he'd climbed on top of her, fucked her for a few minutes, then came inside her and kept on fucking. The thought of her pussy being used by him again, his cum sloshing around inside, was too much, and she whimpered quietly as an orgasm pounded through her.

A little bit later, he put them through a new position, and she got to see how awkward it was for a girl to try and fuck another girl doggy style. She was using muscles that she didn't know she even had, and they quickly stopped.

Still, the strap-on stayed attached, and she giggled when she thought of the odd attachment bouncing beneath her while she was fucked, John having put her in a doggystyle position.

After a few more minutes though, John pulled out and tapped her on the shoulder. Holding a finger to his lips, he cocked his head toward the other two, and then gestured to the door. She smiled, turning and glancing at Dex and Donna and seeing that they were being sweet and fucking slowly. Figuring that Dex wanted some nice slow time with her roommate, she quietly closed the door behind her and followed John into his and Donna's room.

"Want me to take this off?" she asked, gripping her strap on.

He answered by moving up to her and kissing her, the strap on pushing to the side of his hip.

She whimpered as she felt him working the straps. The harness fell to the ground surprisingly fast, and she felt him yank her even closer. Desperately, she kissed him, feeling how much he wanted her in his movements and wanted nothing more than to please him.

He kept kissing her for several seconds, but she couldn't take it anymore, falling to her knees and taking his cock into her mouth in one quick motion. It was covered in her pussy juices, but she slurped them off and swallowed them, sucking hard as he thrust against her lips and cradled the back of her head.

"Fuck," he grunted. "You are such good little slut."

A surge of pleasure and approval surged through her, and she moaned uncontrollably.

"You like being called a good little slut, don't you?"

"Mmhmm," she said, vigorously nodding her head as he thrust into her throat again and again.

"Fuck," he said again, holding her head tight against him suddenly. A warm burst of cum shot down her throat as he gasped in pleasure, her own pussy quivering with delight and arousal as he came again.

But then he yanked out of her mouth, stroking his cock as she looked up in surprise at him to see what he was doing. Her answer was another thick rope of cum hitting her cheek, followed by another, and another.

"Dirty fucking slut," he grunted, wiping the head of his cock on her other cheek before plunging it back in to her mouth where she moaned happily, eager to get it back after he'd wasted her prize on her face.

Other boys had done that on some of her previous dates, and a few even took pictures, though they'd promised they deleted them when she'd admonished them for it later. She didn't really care that they did it. She just hated that it was wasted.

Thumbing it into her mouth as he staggered back a second later, she took a few minutes to pull all of the cum into mouth that she could before he pulled her up on the bed and pulled the covers over them.

"I'm sorry I spoiled our first real time together this morning," she said. "I really didn't mean to."

He chuckled and shook his head. "You don't count the night of Dex's party?" he asked.

She giggled and shook her head with a smile.

"Well, I've got you now, don't I?" he asked.

She nodded, feeling him sliding into her again and spreading her legs for him.

"How long can you go?" she asked.

He chuckled. "A long goddamn time believe it or not. I may be small, but that bastard just won't quit."

"Mmm," she said. "So... what's next baby?"

He grinned and slid free of her pussy, then tossed the sheets off of them before flipping her over. She felt her arousal building again as he did as he pleased, realizing that he wasn't asking her consent. The intense, momentary look that she'd shared with Dex had told her that he'd consented to letting John have whatever he wanted. For her, that meant John could take anything, anytime, anywhere.

She moaned at the realization, then felt him pull her to her knees and slap her on the ass. His ever-so-persuasive tongue plunged into her ass again, causing her to cry out in pleasure as he started his ravenous assault once more. His fingers slid easily inside her drenched sex, and she heard her pussy making filthy shluck, shluck, shluck, noises.

After bringing her to the brink of yet another orgasm, he suddenly stopped, causing her to growl in frustration and push up on her hands. She stopped though, her head dropping as she felt the crown of his cock sliding against the drenched rictus of her asshole. Groaning, she felt him grip both of her hips roughly, a few well-earned spankings impacting her womanly curves as he pushed, the crown pressing tighter and tighter.

She groaned in pleasure and pushed back against him, wanting nothing more in that moment.

1...456789