All Comments on 'Little White Lies Ch. 11'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope you have a plan with this story cause I think you have a few issues that you created and right now it looks like some of them were resolved, but the solution was pretty poor. For instance:

1) Dex's dad clearly sexually assaulted Jessie. They sort of worked that out, but it felt too easy. Something like that would be much harder to deal with, even for a free spirit like her.

2) The premise of the story was interesting, while Dex kept thinking everything was good. I felt like he gave in a bit too easily into the whole situation after he found out she was indeed having sex with other people. Sure, he was already having sex with other women, but as I recall, he always checked with her first. It should have been a longer resolution at least to where he felt ok with her doing what she does.

3) It's also clear to me that the best couple would be Donna and Dex. Every time they have a scene together, your writing is also much more solid. As another commenter wrote, you seem to be having trouble with the Jessie dynamics, and their dialogue is always each other talking themselves into thinking everything is ok.

Anyway, just my own thoughts.

toobytoobyabout 3 years ago

Up to your old tricks MC, and of course I LOVE it!! Jess and Dex have the coolest young relationship ever, and it gets stronger with every passing week. Having out-of-town guests over at two places is sure to bring on some shenanigans, as I see have already started. Brother Jack's surprise homecoming was precious and so dang funny! As far as Anonymous's comment today goes, lighten up dude. It's a fantasy, FFS. Anyone who passes judgment on Lit ends up sounding like they don't belong here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I see you are still deleting comments that have negative criticism. Doesn't show respect to your readers or your ability to accept criticism.

YungMastaYungMastaabout 3 years ago

Another good installment in the series! You're definitely one of my favorite writers on this site. I've read and enjoyed all of your stories thus far and like the way you have merged them all into this singular shared universe. Where as I disagree with some of the other comments made about the direction this series is going I do find myself agreeing that I'm being pulled me into the idea that eventually Dex and Donna end up together. I fully understand that this is all fantasy and certain aspects needs to be accepted as such but I hope that if and when a more formal coupling of those two happens that there is/are some realistic reactions and consequences to it. Some added drama wouldn't really be so bad. I could see Jessie being hurt but ultimately happy for for both of them since, lets face facts, as a character she is fairly shallow and ultimately designed to just be a being of sexual energy. John on the other hand though...Even though his kink is to humiliated I feel that there would be a huge sense of betrayal felt from both Donna & Dex to the point of maybe him getting physical with Dex.

I know that's not all sunshine and rainbows but it might add some "realness" to a fairly unrealistic yet still very good tale of young lovers all going through the growing pains of finding themselves and who they are.

MentalcaseMentalcaseabout 3 years agoAuthor

@anonymous

- yes, I delete comments that don't have any relevance, are just there to be inflammatory or I deem to be a detriment to those that might still want to read the story. If it's a well thought out comment, like the first anon comment, I definitely appreciate the time it took. - cuck dreck and comments like it get deleted. I apologize if that's offensive, but it is MY story and my right to do so.

CantShakeTheBeadHeadCantShakeTheBeadHeadalmost 3 years ago

It's hard for me to give feedback only because I find your stories very entertaining and hot, so I don't necessarily read too deeply into things- its all a fantasy, a story on literotica, so why am I going to try and read deep into it when I can just enjoy the ride right?

With that being said, the only thing I can think of to say is that it's definitely clear that dex and donna seem to have more chemistry. Obviously this is something you could have planned, maybe not, but all I know is that I enjoy every scene they have together.

Other than that, another lovely installment and I loved the ending. Was not expecting it at all and it got a laugh out of me. Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If the comment is negative you are always going to think "its to the detriment" of other readers, let them make up their minds, no?... Take the criticism like an adult, like any decent author would and learn from it. Or are you just too used to everyone telling you how brilliant your stories are and believe the hype... its all very 'recent ex-Presidential' of you.

I do enjoy your stories MC, but no-one's perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@ Mentalcase - it was a well thought out comment. If Dex is going to accept her fucking around with everyone when he's not present - why even have a relationship?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jessie has anal sex with John for the first time ever and never tells Dex or offers her ass to him afterwards. Then she has anal sex with John again after she and Dex agree on their open relationship rules that never mention anal sex. As always when and if she ever tells Dex he’ll just accept it as just another of Jessie’s definition of flirting. Except for her pussy, that’s even fair game if Dex is present, Jessie’s and Dex can hookup with others? Also, Jessie has no discreetness about her behavior. She even greets Donna’s siblings naked? Even John and Donna have a more committed relationship than Dex and Jessie. The story is full of shallow “I love you’s“ yet neither couple really “make love” they just have sex! The new found open relationship rules have stripped this story of all emotional conflict. Since Jessie has fucked Dex dad several time she will eventually fuck his brother and as always Dex will allow it!

Kreeper1812Kreeper1812almost 3 years ago

Why doesn’t Dex ever verify with Jessie clarifying questions? He keeps making big assumptions and he now knows that she uses a broad interpretation of what he asks. Jessie is having more sex with other people over her boyfriend during last few chapters that she would be better off without Dex. Dex would definitely be better with Donna as a long term relationship. Why doesn’t Jessie ever tell Dex about the different sex she has with John and Donna? The whole anal sex she willing to have with strangers because Dex didn’t say no anal just seems like that would be another trust issue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

All in the family! So Jessie goes out and sucks off a guy she just met, doesn’t even get his name, and it turns out to be Dex brother. She’s already sucked and fucked Dex father and runs around their house naked with Dex OK with it all. So I’m sure complacent Dex will let her fuck his brother. Why not!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So now Jessie is working at Double D's? Wish this author would stop with the story crossovers and stay with one to conclusion. All three of the stories that now have slutty girls working at Double D’s, just seem to drag on and on lacking character growth or story direction. Also these stories have been going on so long the sex scenes are just mechanical ( not very erotic) porn lacking intimacy and feeling. I’ve got a lot of time invested in these three stories so will continue to read them but my ratings started out with 5* and down to 3* for this lengthy off track, side adventure story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hate to do it, but gotta give a big thumbs down to the last couple chapters. This most recent one being the worst.

I get that there’s a lot of good spank material to be had, but the characters in each story become more and more unlikeable. Jessie started as an amazing free spirited type and now she’s a one dimensional shell. And I know that you hate hearing it and I’ll probably end up getting deleted, but yeah Dex is basically becoming a cuck.

John was actually becoming likeable but he’s become very stale very fast. Donna seems to be the only character that you’re showing the heart of anymore.

Please know, I dislike criticizing you as I think you’ve got a TON of talent. But I’m not seeing it in this story anymore and that’s a real shame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story seems to just go around in circles. Dex and Jessie have a conversation but they don’t really establish boundaries. Jessie goes off and has (anal) sex with John and sucks (oral sex) strangers behind Dex’s back. Dex finds out and they have another seemingly meaningless conversation. There are no consequences or clarification of boundaries. In this chapter he sees his girlfriend with a mouthful of his brothers cum and just laugh about it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great plz dont stop this story

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

Talk about brotherly love. I didn't realise that Jessie didn't know Jack from earlier, not even a photograph?

I've missed your series for a while so I'm having to catch up I'm 4 chapters down but will try and catch up the next couple of days. I think I've commented before that running the two stories together I think must be a clever thing to do. I don't think I would manage that, and your writing is spot on, very enjoyable. Thank you.

NipkorNipkor7 months ago

Jessie is a free spirit , sexy girl , This chapter was a good read .

As story writing goes you have a wonderful way with writing , very sexy , well written ,

Your writing provides some serious fun here at our place ,

We read aloud during our fun nights and not just the two of us ❤️

Thankyou for the effort you put in to this story ,

We are all agree 10/10 , top score every chapter . 5 ***** 's

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES