Little White Lies Ch. 12

Story Info
Jessie finally gets to see Dex again, fun with Donna's fam.
27.5k words
4.65
11.4k
14

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 11/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,313 Followers

Little White Lies

Chapter 12

Jessie

Thursday night

Once back inside the club, Daisy led her on a circuitous route that Jessie quickly understood was intended to throw Tyson, Daisy's boyfriend, off her trail. Knowing that he was the jealous type, Jessie didn't mind in the least as she dutifully followed her roommate's little sister. After several minutes of seemingly aimless wandering, Daisy went back over to where the group was with Jessie in tow.

As soon as they were noticed, Tyson approached and cocked his head at his girlfriend. "Where the fuck you been?" he asked, an irritated scowl on his face.

"There was a line in the bathroom," Daisy replied nonchalantly.

He seemed to accept the excuse for the moment but still didn't look pleased. Taking a long draw on his beer, he continued to glare in her direction.

Figuring that Daisy could probably use some help distracting him, Jessie glanced at her, then winked and nodded at Tyson. Without waiting for a reaction, she turned and grabbed Tyson's hand, then slid in nice and close to whisper. "Come on handsome, you haven't danced with me enough yet."

Tyson's scowl turned into a grin, and he immediately turned and began to lead her onto the floor. She stopped upon seeing Jason, Donna's little brother, still standing where he'd been most of the evening. He was perched up on a stool near the entrance to the dance floor, looking bored.

"One sec," Jessie said, winking at Tyson, then walked quickly over to where Jason was. Not bothering to ask, she grabbed his hand and pulled, winking sweetly and cocking her head at the dance floor. "Come on, sweetie," she said. "You haven't danced with me at all!"

The bored look on Jason's face immediately grew into a smile and he slid off the stool. Stumbling a bit as he rounded the railing, he got slightly red-faced as he looked at Jessie in embarrassment. She giggled and pulled, then walked him over to where Tyson was waiting and led both out onto the dance floor.

Donna and John were still dancing, as were Debbie and her wife. Jessie figured that Jason might open up a little more if he wasn't around any of his family, so she led the two boys a little bit away from the others.

"I, uh... don't know how to dance," Jason said, speaking directly into Jessie's ear.

She smiled and took his hands as Tyson moved around behind her and grabbed her roughly by the hips. As she started to move to the beat, Tyson moved his hands up and grabbed both of her breasts. She rolled her eyes at Jason after letting the groping go on for a few seconds, then reached up and slid them back down to her waist.

"You're worrying too much about what everyone else is thinking," she said, stepping in closer to Jason and pulling him to her. "Look at me. Do you like what I'm wearing?"

Jason's eyes immediately went to her tits, eliciting an amused giggle as she watched. He looked back up and nodded.

"Well, I didn't get all slutty like this just for my own benefit," she told him. "Don't you like how my tits look?"

Jason swallowed, his grin wide and his eyes dropping back down to her bouncing cleavage. Nodding, he looked back up for a few seconds before looking back down again.

"Just keep your eyes on them when you start to worry what people think," she told him. "The rest is just moving to the beat."

Jason's dancing was awkward, especially since he was more focused on watching her boobs jiggling in front of him. He was at least more focused on looking at her than Tyson was. All he seemed to want to do was to hammer his dick into her butt through their clothing.

"Whatever he's doing,"-she said, indicating Tyson as she whispered to Jason- "isn't dancing." She finished with a wink.

Jason smirked. Then, much to her delight, moved closer to her and slid his leg in between her own.

"There you go," she said, dropping down lower and letting her pussy nuzzle his thigh.

Daisy came over at that point and slid in between Jessie and Tyson. Glancing back, Jessie saw the pretty brunette kissing her boyfriend. Thankful that she was free of whatever type of dancing he'd been trying inflicting on her, Jessie was happy to be able to focus solely on her other dance partner.

Moving even closer to Jason, she pulled both of his arms up and around her. For several songs, the two danced together until Jessie felt the unmistakable nudge of his erection against her stomach. She glanced down and with amusement, seeing it tenting his blue jeans a bit.

"Aww... I gave you a hardon!" she said. Her face was beaming with pride as she looked up at him.

"Uh... I..." he stammered. "Sorry."

She glanced around to see if anyone was watching and saw that a few guys were quite obviously ogling her as she jiggled around the dance floor. That had never stopped her from being naughty before though, and she wasn't going to let it happen now. Reaching down between them, she gripped his bulge with her fingers and squeezed, then proceeded to gently stroke it as best she could through the fabric of his jeans.

"I wasn't complaining, silly," she said. "I'm just sad that Donna won't let me take care of it for you."

Jason swallowed hard, his eyes wide and hopeful.

"Although, she never actually told me I couldn't..." she added, letting the idea hang in the air.

His expression made her think that he might cum in his pants then and there. She was still dancing, even as she stroked his bulge, but he had lost all rhythm with the song that was playing. With a laugh, she finally let go of his package and stopped teasing him. A few songs later, she led him off the dance floor and got a drink of water. It wasn't long after that before the group came and found them.

"I'm gonna take her home," John said, an amused grin on his face as Donna clung almost savagely to him. She was kissing his neck and rubbing her hands up and down his chest as he held her close.

The rest of the group quickly decided that they were ready to go as well, and Jessie frowned at Jason.

"I guess I better get home myself," she said. "Thanks for dancing with me, though."

"Thanks, uh... yeah," he stammered nervously, though a smile broke through as she gave him a hug.

"I'll see you again, handsome," she assured him. He offered her an adorable wave before turning to follow the others. The group proceeded to wind their way out of the club, and Jessie waved as she got to her car and hopped in.

Aroused from all the dancing and all the flirting that she'd gotten to do, she wished that she could just go and see Dex for a quick fuck. With his test tomorrow, though, she wasn't about to interrupt his study time. She'd just have to play with her pussy when she went to bed that night.

Once she got to her parent's house, she hopped out and went inside. It wasn't too late for her parents to be up, and she waved when she saw the two of them watching the TV in the den. Going in, she said a quick hello and gave them both a kiss before excusing herself to head to her old bedroom.

As she passed by her brother's room, she was greeted by the alluring sight of Kayleigh in a camisole and a pair of matching panties. She was bent over at the waist and rummaging through her bag for something. Jake was already in bed, the sheet pulled up to his waist and a book in his hand.

"Hey," he called out, dropping his book as she peered in.

"Hey, guys," she said before stepping just inside the room.

Kayleigh turned and smiled. "Hey," she said. "Wow! You look so sexy!"

"Thanks," Jessie replied. "I was out at the club with Donna and her family."

"You want to come in and get comfortable?" Kayleigh asked, smiling at her.

"I'm all sweaty at the moment," Jessie said with a frown.

"Oh stop," Kayleigh said, coming over to give her a hug. "I'll make Jake give you a massage and we can talk."

Never one to pass up a massage or conversation, Jessie smiled happily and stepped in as Kayleigh nudged the door closed behind them. She stepped over to the bed and saw that Jake was already up and moving around behind her.

A quick kiss passed between the two. As she turned, Kayleigh was already asking about what went on at the club. Laying down in her normal position, her head in Kayleigh's lap, Jessie felt her brother unstrapping her shoes and sliding them off. His strong hands quickly began to rub and massage her feet, eliciting a groan of approval from her.

Though she left out the part about sucking her new friend off in the parking lot, Jessie told them everything else about the club and was thoroughly enjoying being pampered by the two. Jake worked from her toes up to her ankles, calves, and up to her lower thighs. As he began to move higher, she felt him push the slinky black dress she was wearing, up over her butt and then stop. She was about to move to take the dress off completely when she heard him chuckle.

"Babe, check it out," he said.

"Hmm?" Kayleigh asked, and Jessie felt her sister-in-law slide out from underneath her.

Glancing back to see what the fuss was, she suddenly remembered that she still had the butt-plug in place. Giggling, she looked back to see Kayleigh had moved around to where Jake was straddling Jessie's legs, and both were peering intently at her ass.

Resuming her comfortable position in Kayleigh's lap after the other girl had gotten her fill of looking at the butt-plug, Jessie was happy to answer the myriad of questions that her brother and his fiancé had concerning the object.

"So, why are you guys so curious about my plug?" she asked after a few minutes.

"Oh, we're always looking for new and fun things to do in the bedroom," Kayleigh said, stroking Jessie's hair again.

"You can give it a try if you're curious about anal," Jessie suggested.

"Oh, he's definitely curious about it," Kayleigh said.

Jake chuckled. "I'm still working on getting her to have sex with you," he said. "Anal sex is way down the list."

He began to rub her back again, and after feeling him push her dress up a few times, obliged him by moving around to take it off. Back in place a few seconds later, she heard Kayleigh snicker.

"Of course, Jessie ends up naked," she said.

"Is that bad?" Jessie asked, turning and looking up at her. She was briefly worried that Kayleigh didn't want her to be nude for some silly reason.

"No, it's just that your brother is constantly trying to get us naked," she replied.

Jessie giggled in response. "Lots of people try to get me naked," she clarified.

She felt her brother slide back into place and groaned when his hands began to rub and dig into the sore muscles in her back and shoulders.

"So... did you want me to take out the plug so that you can give it a try?" Jessie asked, turning to look up at Kayleigh again. "Actually, I need to take it out anyway," Jessie amended, getting up and walking from the room.

Returning a few minutes later after pulling the plug out and making sure everything was clean, she hopped back into bed and pouted at her brother until he sighed and moved back to finish his massage.

"So, what do you think?" Jessie asked, holding the plug up.

Taking it hesitantly, Kayleigh studied the sex-toy in her hands as Jessie slid back down to the bed and put her head back in Kayleigh's lap. Behind her, Jake playfully spanked her on the ass before starting to rub her back again. Giggling, Jessie wiggled her butt and was happy to feel his cock nestling between her thighs.

"I dunno," Kayleigh said. "I think we better start higher up Jake's list."

Jessie giggled and shrugged, sighing happily and letting her brother finish his massage.

"I think you'd have liked it," Jake said.

"I know you do," Kayleigh told him. "It's not your ass."

The three laughed at that, and Kayleigh sighed before continuing. "You know, I have been giving some thought to your request to watch your sister and I go down on each other," she said.

"Oh yeah?" Jake asked, and Jessie could hear the hopeful tone in his voice.

"Yep," Kayleigh admitted.

There was a long silence before Jake finally spoke again, still rubbing and massaging Jessie's back.

"And?" he asked.

Kayleigh had been sitting with her legs crossed, but a few seconds after Jake's question, Jessie felt the fingers in her hair tighten and lift, pulling her head up from the safety and warmth of her sister-in-law's lap.

"And..." Kayleigh began.

Both of her legs went wide, and she scooted her hips down into the bed. With her free hand, she reached down and pulled the panties that she'd been wearing out of the way.

"...I think that this..." she continued.

Suddenly staring at her sister-in-law's bald pussy, Jessie could smell her arousal. but only had a few moments to enjoy the sensations.

"...should answer your question," she finished, and pulled Jessie's already watering mouth down against her pussy, driving it snug against her.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Jake cried, and Jessie groaned as she felt him quickly getting harder.

She had managed to cry out in surprise a moment before she tasted her sister-in-law, then swiftly started devouring the fresh pussy she was getting served. Always thrilled to be used as a sex toy, she looked up at Kayleigh's fiery eyes and ran her tongue hard up the trough of her pussy, driving the tip back and forth across her clit a few times before starting over.

"Fuck," Kayleigh groaned as she tossed her head back. "Oohhh... that's incredible!"

Jessie grinned, still looking up as she worked on the writhing young woman.

"Fuck, that's so damn hot," Jake said, and Jessie was keenly aware of his erection nuzzling her butt cheek. She felt him move on top of her more as she continued to suck and slurp at his moaning fiancé.

"Oh God," Kayleigh grunted, and Jessie felt Kayleigh's other hand join the first in grabbing great handfuls of her hair.

"Damn," Jake groaned. "Jess, can I stick it in?" he asked, the words coming out all at once and sounding like he was pleading. "I need to fuck you."

Jessie nodded emphatically; her mouth still latched onto Kayleigh.

"You aren't allowed to fuck her, remember baby?" she grunted. "She promised Dex that her pussy was his and his alone."

Jessie groaned low, practically begging for her brother to do just that, and even arched her back and thrust her butt up at him to entice him.

"Fuuuuuuck," he grunted.

She felt him reach back between them and the head of his cock sliding up her slit, eliciting a moan as she noisily devoured Kayleigh.

"God... Jake," Kayleigh said. "She's so good."

Jessie whimpered in arousal at the thoughts swimming around in her head. Part of her wanted him to just shove it in her pussy, then and there, but another was equally as aroused at the idea of Dex making her save it for himself.

Jake solved the problem for her a few seconds later. She felt him lift her hips up a little more, then a felt dollop of wet spit hit her asshole. His bulbous cockhead pushed against the ooze, and she shuddered along the length of her body as he slowly began to push inside. Fighting to keep slurping at her sister-in-law's pussy, Jessie had to force herself to focus on her duties.

A few seconds later, she felt her brother slide completely and fully into her ass. She groaned in approval as he leaned back over the top and began to kiss her neck, slowly pumping in and out.

"Fuck... honey..." Kayleigh whined, and Jessie refocused on running her tongue across her clit again and again. "You two... so... so fucking... dirty... hot..." she whimpered, then cried out in pleasure as her body went ridged for a moment.

"Nnnguh!" Jessie groaned; the sound buried in Kayleigh's pussy.

"Oh my God this is so fucking hot," Jake grunted, pumping harder and harder into Jessie as she noisily munched on his fiancé's deliciously drenched pussy.

Kayleigh cried out again, both hands pulling hair on Jessie's hair and driving her tighter against her sex. Her tongue was a blur, sliding up and down Kayleigh's pussy and hard against her clit. Behind her, Jake was grunting like a beast as he slammed hard down into Jessie's ass. Both hands pulling hard on her shoulders, the room was awash with wet slaps, groans of pleasure, and pleas for it not to stop.

The pussy she was slathering her tongue through was convulsing madly as it orgasmed, and Jessie was quickly being driven closer to her own. Jake grunted again, cried out, and then slammed hard a final time into her as her own orgasm was driven to its peak. A flood of warm goo filled her ass, and she cried out as her body was filled with bliss. Everything else melted away and became a haze of thrusts, grunts, cries of pleasure, clutching hands and nude bodies.

Several long minutes later, she was finally able to come to her senses again and was vaguely aware of her brother's dick still being buried in her ass. They were still in bed but had fallen over on their sides and Kayleigh had disappeared.

Jessie heard a click and looked up, then giggled as she saw her sister-in-law holding Jessie's phone and taking pictures.

"I figured Dex might like one of these," Kayleigh said with a smile.

Jessie sighed and nodded, then relaxed against her brother as he pulled her tight back against him. The light went out a few seconds later, and Kayleigh rejoined the two in making a Jessie sandwich.

***

Early the next morning, Jessie was only vaguely aware of her surroundings. She could tell that Kayleigh was still in bed with her. The soft-skinned brunette was clutching at Jessie as if she were a security blanket or a pillow. Jake was either on the floor or had left the room. She confirmed his absence a few seconds later by reaching back and feeling the mattress behind her.

Kayleigh began to stir then, no doubt roused by Jessie's moving around. A soft kiss on the lips was the first thing her sister-in-law did that morning, and Jessie couldn't help but snicker.

"Mmm, good morning," Kayleigh whispered.

"Morning!" Jessie said happily though still a bit sleepily.

Kayleigh yawned and stretched, the two taking a few minutes to climb up out of the sleep haze they were in. A few minutes of silence and affectionate snuggling later, Kayleigh looked at Jessie directly.

"I'm sorry if that was too aggressive last night," she said quietly. "Are you okay?"

Jessie laughed hard at that and smiled at her brother's fiancé for a moment before she leaned back in and kissed her on the lips. Several long seconds later, she sat back and smiled.

"I didn't get a tattoo saying 'Sex-Toy' because it was funny," she said. "I love being used like that."

The brunette smiled widely and happily nuzzled her. "Good," she said. "You just... you're so darn cute and sexy. Whenever you snuggle up in my lap and let me play with your hair, I want to kiss you and pull you tight. I'd been thinking about asking if you and I could fool around and let your brother watch us, but then I saw the butt-plug."

"You got horny?" Jessie asked, amused.

Kayleigh snickered and nodded. "You were so good at that last night," she purred and laid back on the bed with a deep sigh. "God. I had no idea it could be like that."

"Mmm, well, I've had some practice lately," Jessie admitted. "Oh..." she said, sitting up on one elbow as a sudden thought occurred to her. "Did you want me to lick your pussy for you again?"

She watched as Kayleigh thought about it- and was just about to start to move down between her legs to start taking care of her- when her offer was declined. "Maybe some other time," she said.

"Deal!" Jessie replied happily, then snuggled back up against her.

"Were you okay with your brother having sex with you again?" Kayleigh asked, turning back to look at her again.

"Of course," Jessie confirmed. "I would have offered that to him last night if I'd known he was interested in anal."

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,313 Followers
123456...8