Little White Lies Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,291 Followers

Toni came around the bar, delivering some drinks to a table of guys near them, then had to pause and pose for some pictures. When she'd finished with that, she stopped at Jessie's stool and gave her a quick hug.

Jack had pulled his hand from Jessie's top almost immediately of course, but apparently Jessie looked so sexy that night, he had to slide his hand in again just about the time that Toni came over.

"Good lord," Toni said, grabbing his hand and yanking it out after getting her hug in. "You just going to strip her down right here?"

Jack shrugged and flashed his cute smile at the two. "Come on, you can see how sexy she looks. You gonna tell me that you don't want some of that?"

"He's got a point," Toni said, looking at Jessie, and reached over to pop Jessie's breast out of the top completely before she even knew what was going on. "Damn girl," she said, her palm covering Jessie's perky orb and squeezing. Toni glanced around quickly, then leaned in and licked Jessie's nipple before sliding the top back in place.

"Your boyfriend better get her pretty quick or we're just gonna have a big ass orgy going on," Jack remarked.

"That works for me!" Toni said, and quickly spun around to head back behind the bar.

"She's so funny," Jessie said, shaking her head after Toni disappeared.

"Fuckin' sexy you mean," Jack said. "I think I saw a sister of hers here."

"Yeah, she's got a twin that works as a waitress," Jessie confirmed. Jack had successfully managed to surreptitiously work his hand up the back of her skirt and was gently squeezing one cheek when she felt his finger bump into the cap of the butt-plug she was still wearing.

He looked down at her in surprise.

"You find something interesting down there?" she asked.

He glanced around for a moment, then slid his hand lower. She felt his finger move around the outside of the cap. Almost as an afterthought, she reached down and slid her hand across his bulge.

"It's my plug," she said with a wink. Grabbing her phone again, she unlocked it to let Dex know what was going on. "He just found my butt-plug baby."

"Oh yeah?" came the reply. "You gonna let him take it out?"

"Oh my God," she said quietly, and had to cover her mouth and pull the phone to her chest for a moment. The tapping of his finger on the plug was sending impulses of electricity racing through her.

Jack tapped it again a few more times as she turned to look up at him. "Something tells me you like that," he said, a confident smile on his face.

She sighed hard, chewing her lip and trying to maintain calm and focus.

"You're getting all flushed," he said, tapping it again.

She scowled in consternation, as the plug sent more impulses through her.

Her phone buzzed again. She brought it up and turned, leaning against him as she read the message.

"I'll bet you could figure out something else that he could put in its place."

She felt her heart pounding as she read the text, fully knowing that Jack could probably read it. She went over it at least a half-a-dozen times, making sure she hadn't misread something.

"I'll bet I could." she replied. "If I do, are you going to be waiting on me?"

"I'm locking up now, so I guess you'd better hurry." he replied.

"Ooo, yes baby." she replied. "Are you sure about this?" she asked finally.

"As long as I get pictures." he replied.

"I fucking love you." she sent, and slid her phone into her purse. Without a word, she grabbed Jack's hand and led him through the bar toward the bathroom.

Once inside, she quickly pulled him through the line of stalls and into an empty one. She hoped that she'd been so fast that the few other men in the bathroom at the time didn't notice. Regardless, she was so turned on by that point that it wouldn't have mattered to her anyway.

They had to slide out of the way to close the door to the stall, but he quickly locked it while she began to undo his fly.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked quietly.

She giggled as she looked up, the sound of someone peeing into one of the urinals echoing around the room.

"Don't you want to play?" she asked. "My boyfriend had a good suggestion for me."

She slid her hand deftly into his pants, then smiled as she found the swiftly swelling shaft inside.

"He said that I should let you pull my plug out, and that I could probably find something to put in its place."

Jack swallowed hard as he looked down at her, her lips already wrapping around the head of his cock.

"God," he groaned, then slapped a hand over his mouth.

The door opened and closed a few times while she was bent over, pumping Jack's cock in and out of her mouth as best as she could in the awkward position. Very quickly she was satisfied that his cock was hard enough and stood back up. Grabbing her phone from the purse she'd set on top of the toilet paper dispenser, she unlocked it and handed it to Jack.

"Make sure you get some good pics for my boyfriend," she said, and spun around to put her hands on the stall in front of her.

"You're gonna give me a fuckin stroke," he said, lifting her phone with one hand and lifting her skirt with the other.

She glanced back over her shoulder, watching as he knelt and inspected her butt-plug. Gripping it with his fingers, he began to slowly urge it free. She felt it sliding out, then whimpered as the bulge popped out of her. He slid the rest out, then stood and held it up.

"Put it over there," she said, nodding at the back of the toilet.

Jack quickly and quietly set the plug down, then turned back to her. She offered him a playful wink and then nodded at her own backside.

"All yours," she said. "Just my ass though. My pussy belongs to my boyfriend."

Jack grinned, one hand holding her phone, the other gripping the base of his cock.

"Go slow," she warned, and smiled when she saw him nod. She heard the click of her phone as he took a picture. The simple fact that the lewd act she was letting happen was being documented was highly arousing, and she felt her pussy practically humming with excitement.

*click*

The bulbous head of his cock was suddenly pressing at her asshole, causing her to lean her head forward to wall in front of her. She heard him spit, then felt the wet glob hit perfectly. He smeared it around with the head a bit, then pushed again.

*click*

With a whimper, she closed her eyes as he edged in. He pushed a little harder and she moaned softly as the head breached the cusp. Rivulets of pleasure coursed outward as he began to ease deeper and deeper.

*click**click*

"Damn, you've already got me close, gorgeous," he grunted. "This is the craziest shit I've ever done."

*click**click**click*

Jessie groaned, nodding vigorously in response but unable to speak. Feeling the length of his cock slowly stroking into her and hearing the constant clicks of her phone snapping pictures, she had to bite her lip in an attempt to keep quiet from the arousal surging through her.

*click*

"God," he whispered. "I don't know if I can hold back."

*click**click*

"Don't," she whispered back. "This isn't about me, Jack. I want to feel you cum."

*click*

Jack groaned at that, and quickly built up some speed. He wasn't jackhammering into her but was moving fast enough for her to begin to feel the start of her orgasm. He wasn't going to last that long, though, from the sound of things.

*click*

"Oh fuck," he whispered, pulling back hard on her hips and plunging deep. She felt his cum filling her up, the spasming cock pumping again and again into her. Finally, he slid free, leaning back against the stall and breathing heavy.

"Mmm," she said, playfully sliding a finger back to her oozing hole. "Good boy."

He chuckled weakly as he raised her phone up again.

*click*

Glancing around, she thought she saw a flash of movement above her, but quickly dismissed it. Reaching for the plug, she quickly slid it back in place.

"God, that's fucking hot." Jack was still holding the phone up to take a picture but the clicking had stopped. Instead, he was staring at her rump, his breathing heavy but with a smile on his face.

*****

Dex

"Yeah, I'm good," he replied, trying to sound like he wasn't as nervous as he felt.

"You know, you're allowed to look at my girls if that's what you're concerned about," Alex, the waitress, said. She was still standing with her hip cocked sexily to one side.

"Oh!" Dex stammered. "No, no, I uh..." he stammered, feeling a little ridiculous. He finally chuckled and took a deep breath before continuing. "I know it's okay. My girlfriend just started working here."

"Oh, she did?" the waitress asked. "What's her name?"

"Jessie Marks," he replied. "She hasn't had many shifts yet."

"Oh, yeah," Alex replied with a wide smile. "Bubbly and excitable, cute as a button?"

"That's her," he said. He found himself oddly proud that his girlfriend was making an impression with the other waitresses. "I'm Dex," he added, offering her a little wave.

"Nice to meet you Dex," she replied, grinning. "I'm going to go check on some other tables, but I'll be back in a few minutes to check on you, okay?"

"Thank you," Dex replied, and watched the very well-built waitress as she spun around and went to the next booth.

His phone buzzed and Dex saw that Jessie had texted to let him know that she had arrived. After suggesting that she wait in the bar for him, he had nothing to do but sit there wondering what kind of mischief his extremely flirtatious girlfriend was getting up to. He began to realize that there were a few holes in his plan, but honestly didn't know what to do to fix them.

First, he was missing getting to see what was going on with her. That wasn't really a new thing for him, and he was sure that she'd get pics if his plan came to fruition. Still, sitting in the same restaurant with her and not being able to see what she was doing was a little infuriating.

And second, Alex knew that he was waiting on Jessie, if she went and saw her waiting in the bar, she could accidentally spoil his plans. He sighed, wondering if he should trust the waitress not to blow things for him.

A minute later, Jack texted him that he was there, and Dex's heart started pounding again.

"Still not here?" Alex asked, coming back to him on her rounds.

Throwing caution to the wind, he decided to try and trust the attractive waitress. He had to make sure that Jessie didn't catch wind of him being there.

"Can I trust you to keep a secret?" he asked, offering her a small grin.

"Ooo, is it a kinky one?" she asked, sticking her tongue out for a moment.

"Oh yeah," Dex replied. "I'm assuming that you've noticed that Jessie isn't really shy when it comes to exposing herself."

"Well, yeah, but that's part of why she works here, right?" Alex asked.

"Yes, but with Jessie, it's more of a way of life," Dex said. He quickly realized that he'd be explaining things for thirty minutes if he told her the whole story. "Here's the quick and dirty version," he continued. "Jessie and I are comfortable sharing each other with other people. She started hooking me up with her friends, and I'm just now getting to where I enjoy doing the same for her." He paused, waiting for Alex's reaction.

"Wow," she said. "I didn't expect that at all, but I'm not one to judge!"

He breathed a little easier and continued to quickly detail what was happening and why. He told her about encouraging Jessie to be herself and how that led to meeting Jack and the night club incident.

"So... I've set up my brother and her to meet here tonight without them knowing, and I'm hoping to cause them to get a little freaky." He took a drink from his beer and watched the amused expression on Alex's face as she processed the info.

"I've got to say, that's pretty damn hot," she informed him. "But... why tell me?"

"Well, I didn't want you to go and see her in the bar..." he said.

"Right... and let her know you're here," she finished. "Fair enough, I'll keep my mouth shut." She offered him a wink and started to go to the next table.

"I was actually wondering if you could do me a favor," he said.

"Oh?" she asked.

"Can you go take a peek and see what's happening?" he asked. "I know you're working, but if you find your way over there..."

"Ooo," Alex said. "You want me to spy on them for you?"

"Unless you're too busy, which I would totally understand," he replied.

"Be right back," she said with a wink, then turned and went to the next table.

"I'm sorry baby." Dex texted, sending the message to Jessie. "I'm hurrying."

She replied that Jack was there and sounded exited from the tone of the text.

He acted surprised in his reply, but also tried to sound supportive. He knew he had to leave her alone to play, but it was hell trying to maintain calm and not be able to see what was going on.

"So, what's going on?" he messaged her after another minute.

Jessie let him know that Jack was talking, and that he had his hand on her ass.

"Flirt back goofy, I thought you were the expert on that." he replied.

Alex came back then, smiling widely. "She's standing next to a good-looking guy that kinda looks like you," she informed him, briefly describing the guy.

"Yep, that's him," Dex confirmed.

"I couldn't see much, but he's being very handsy with her," Alex said. "I saw him put one into her top and the other on her ass. It's pretty packed in there so I lost sight pretty quickly."

"God, that's so hot," Dex whispered. "Thank you so much."

"I'll go take another peek in a bit," Alex said with a wink. "This is exciting!"

Dex's phone buzzed and he smiled up at Alex. "She's texting me back."

"Ooo... can I see?" she asked.

"Sure," he said, scooting a bit so she could sit down next to him.

"You want me to flirt back?" read Jessie's message.

"Flirting for Jessie is like... foreplay for normal folks," Dex explained.

"Well... you gonna tell her to?" Alex asked.

"I don't really like specifically telling her to flirt," he replied. "It feels like I'm making her do something she might not want to. I tend to try and suggest things."

He typed up a reply and let Alex see the result. "I think we discussed that I like when you get flirty. I'm almost finished here."

"So, she thinks you're at work," Alex guess.

"Exactly," Dex confirmed.

Alex slid from the seat then, a wide smile on her face. "I've got to check on my tables, but I'll go take a peek for you, handsome."

"Thank you again," he said. He forced himself to relax for a few minutes while Alex was making her rounds and Jessie was doing God knows what. Eventually, he got another text from his girlfriend.

"He just found my butt-plug baby."

Dex swallowed hard.

"Oh yeah?" he replied. "You gonna let him take it out?"

He put the phone down again and saw the smile on Alex's face as she came back his way. Sliding in the booth, she pulled her own phone out and opened it.

"I snuck a picture for you," she said quietly, and showed him. "That's my twin in the picture."

Jessie was standing close to Jack, the two close enough to look like they were a couple. Jack had a wide grin on his face, and Dex could see that his hand was firmly squeezing Jessie's butt. It looked like Jessie was in the midst of an embarrassed laugh and had one of her breasts exposed. There was another girl that looked just like his waitress standing in front of Jessie. She was wearing some very sexy pink lingerie and was bent over, the nipple of one of Jessie's exposed breasts in her mouth.

"Damn," Dex said, grinning widely. He quickly showed Alex what Jessie had texted him and his response. The waitress grinned back. He quickly added, "I'll bet you could figure out something else that he could put in its place," and sent it off to his girlfriend.

"This is so exciting!" Alex gushed and slid from the seat. "I'll go spy on them again."

Though his heart was still pounding, Dex didn't mind watching the gorgeous waitress's ass as it swayed sexily around the room and then back in the direction of the bar. After a bit more back and forth with Jessie about if she should do it or not, he got a final, "I fucking love you" from her when Alex came rushing back over.

She didn't say a word, she just rushed directly up to him and leaned over to whisper into his ear, one knee on the seat beside him.

"They were coming right behind me," she whispered. He quickly realized that she was trying to block the eyeline of people coming down the path toward the bathroom that he was surprisingly close to.

Alex's arm was clutching the bench of the booth, and just over it Dex saw the top of Jessie's head as she passed, follow closely by the head of his much taller brother. Alex was looking over her shoulder for a few seconds, then grinned and reached out for his hand. "Come on!"

Dex's heart pounded harder as he quickly took her hand and followed her toward the men's room. She paused right outside as the door opened and two men filed out. Quick stepping up to the door, she pushed it gently to peer in, then pulled him close to her backside. He came up close behind her and was momentarily distracted by her alluring perfume.

"Stay close and put your arm around me so I can hide you easier in case they're out in the open," she whispered. "We're going to go in and hide in one of the stalls."

He had to focus again to reply. "Okay," he said quietly.

"I think it's clear," she whispered, then pushed a bit more before darting in, pulling Dex with her the whole way. She quickly pulled his hand around her waist. "Closer," she whispered over her shoulder, then peered around the wall.

Dex pulled the two tight and felt his moderately hard erection slide up and nudge her ample rump, though if she noticed, she didn't let on.

"Now," she mouthed, having turned back to look into his face.

Moving in unison, they scurried as quietly as they could over to one of the stalls, next to the one that had the very obvious double pair of feet visible at the bottom.

Sliding in behind Alex as they ducked into the stall, Dex was quick to notice that they were thankfully the only ones in the bathroom besides Jack and Jessie.

He thought once they were inside, Alex would want him to pull away, but instead she'd turned around and was still holding him close to her.

"Phone?" she mouthed, looking at him with an amused smile. She looked like she was enjoying this almost as much as he was. Pulling out his phone, he unlocked it and switched it to camera, holding it above his head and edging it slightly over the wall. He could only barely see the screen, so the action was hard to make out, but it looked like Jessie was bent over and sucking Jack's cock.

He was looking up at the phone in his hand and didn't see Alex as she stepped up snug to him, trying to see for herself. Her perky tits, only barely covered in the top she was wearing, smashed into his chest as she slid her arm around his waist and pulled herself tight.

"Is this okay?" she whispered, getting very close to his ear.

He glanced briefly down into her gorgeous eyes and mouthed, "God, yes."

She winked, then looked back up at the screen. He was still staring at her beautiful face when she looked back down and smirked at him.

"Don't drop the phone," she mouthed, and looked back up.

The unmistakable sounds of a cock sliding into a wet mouth reached his ears, and he had to stifle a moan in his throat before it gave him away.

"That's so fucking hot," Alex whispered, looking at him again. She laid one hand on his chest, her fingers gripping his shirt for support as she continued to lean against him. "Do you need a break?" she asked, her voice as quiet as could be.

His arm was starting to hurt a bit, so he nodded. She reached up, taking it from him and the two silent switched spots. He stayed back a bit, but she had other plans. Reaching for him without looking away from the screen, she managed to find his belt and used that to pull him snug up against her.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,291 Followers
1...345678