Little White Lies Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure you didn't have all you could take with Alex?" she asked. "I heard she wanted to fuck you."

Dex grinned but didn't move, though he had a hand up to his lip to feel for blood. "If she'd said she wanted me to," he said, dropping his hand down after glancing at his fingers for a moment, "I definitely would have. She's sexy as fuck."

"You wanted to fuck her right next to where your slutty girlfriend was letting your brother stick his cock in her ass, didn't you?" She was so aroused she felt like her entire body were one throbbing sexual organ.

"Fuck yes," Dex confirmed.

"Well... I was a bad little whore, baby," she said, chewing at her lip and almost daring him to come and get her. "You gonna punish me or do I have to tell you how hard he fucked me?"

"Oooo," he said, his tone sounding like a warning. Her heart started to beat faster as a smile came to her lips.

Surging forward, he grabbed her by the dress she was wearing and yanked her to him. The distinct sound of fabric tearing made her gasp, but it was lost in the ravenous kisses they were plastering each other with.

She shoved his face back with one hand, grinned wickedly, then slapped him before diving back at him. More hungry kissing followed before he pushed her hard back against the truck.

Both of them breathing raggedly, they stared silently at each other for a few seconds. He grinned and gestured down, and she saw the top portion of the dress torn, leaving her left breast exposed as the strap hung off her shoulder.

"I'll just make my new lover buy me one," she said, grinning as she tried to provoke him more. He smirked and shook his head. It didn't look like the barb had any effect.

Determined to push him, she slapped him again, then kissed him for all of two seconds before he grabbed her and spun them both around and put her back toward the house.

"You gonna punish me?" she asked again, her voice thick like warmed honey as it dripped from her tongue and poured into his ear.

"You better fucking believe it," he growled, sounding like a wolf getting ready to pounce on her, the small helpless rabbit.

"Aww... was I bad girl and got all slutty again?" she purred, dancing backward toward the house.

He grinned, and reached forward to grab her again, but she scurried back just in time, grinning wickedly. Stepping slowly back, she worked to keep just out of his reach until she was pressed up against the door. Still staring at him defiantly, she was almost daring him to do something else to her or maybe to just hurry and take her right there.

"You've still cum my brother's cum in your ass," Dex said, a grin on his face.

She nodded slowly, her eyes levelled at him. "I could feel it oozing around the plug during dinner."

He stepped close and unlocked the door with one hand. Grabbing her by the hair again, he pushed her inside roughly and followed her through.

"I was so bad baby," she whimpered. "You really need to punish me for being such a bad girl."

Backing her up into the kitchen, he took a second to spin her around before gripping her hair tight again. She looked up, seeing movement out of the corner of her eye. Grinning, she waved when she saw Candy and Don standing just inside the living room and staring at them with very different expressions.

"Hi Papa," Jessie said, feeling Dexter's hand relax for a moment, then tighten into her hair again. He pushed her forward and into the counter roughly, causing her to moan as she studied the two looking at her. His hand came up and around her arm, his fingers clamping down tightly on her breast.

"Oh... wow... hey... y'all," Don stammered, obviously surprised and a little embarrassed.

Jessie was aflame with intense arousal, her wanton grin turning into more of a leer. "Sorry," she moaned. "We couldn't control ourselves."

Dex finally let her hair go, but she spun around and slapped him one more time for good measure, forcing a groan from him.

"Hey guys!" Candy said, obviously amused at the whole thing.

"It's nice to meet you again," Jessie said after spinning back around. She was uncaring that her left breast was completely exposed. "I'll make him chase me upstairs," she said, offering Don and Candy both a wink.

"Oh, don't bother," Candy said. "Don and I just finished a movie and were going to go get a drink."

"Oh? Did you guys spend the evening here or go to dinner too?" Jessie asked as Dex mauled her breasts, one hand freeing the other as he bit her on the neck. She cried out as the surge of bliss his teeth caused flushed through her.

"We had such a lovely dinner," Candy said, non-plussed. "He was going to take me home right after, but I suggested that we come watch a movie and relax for a bit."

"Don't mind us," Jessie said, groaning as Dex bit sucked on the skin where he'd bitten. "I'm going to be lucky if I can make it up the stairs before he takes me."

Candy was watching unashamed, her eyes blatantly drinking in the exciting scene. Don was blushing and clearly embarrassed, but Jessie could definitely see his erection clearly, even through his jeans.

"Come on, handsome," Candy said, grabbing his arm. "We better leave these two alone before we get swept up in the fun."

With a low moan, Jessie reached back and pulled adoringly at Dex's head. She loved the sound of Candy's suggestion but didn't say anything. She'd seen the gorgeous older woman staring hungrily at her and could easily tell that she was turned on. It probably wouldn't have taken much convincing.

With a smile, Candy pulled Don's arm and led him through the kitchen. "Have fun, guys," she called back, disappearing with him out the door.

Turning and grinning at Dex, Jessie pushed him back hard and stepped away from the counter. Another step took her clear of the obstruction and she began to slowly back up toward the stairs.

She was about to turn and run, but he lurched forward suddenly and grabbed her already torn dress and pulled hard. The fabric ripped again, parting another few inches down the middle and eliciting a cry of surprise and pleasure as she was forced back up against him. One hand gripped a healthy portion of her hair and pulled tight, eliciting a whimper from her as the pain signals got mixed in with the pleasure ones again.

Almost like an attack, he started to kiss her again, running his lips from her own down to her neck, shoulder, then breasts. She heard him working to get his shoes off at the same time, his hand still gripping her hair tightly.

One shoe clattered to the floor, then the other, and he began to work his pants and underwear down. She was practically melting she was so turned on, and everything he was doing to her was making it so much more intense.

Once he had his pants, socks, and underwear off, he had an obvious dilemma. He couldn't take off his shirt without letting go of her, and he couldn't let go of her or she'd get away.

With a grin, he released his grip on her hair and stepped back. Staring at her for a few seconds, he pulled his shirt off and tossed it away, but she'd already turned and bolted for the stairs. Cackling as she ran, she was genuinely surprised when Dex caught her at the first step.

She fell to her knees, her back arching and her rump raised to present her pussy for him. He came up to her breathing hard, and through her excited, nervous laughter, she heard him groan in his own surging arousal. Her pussy was throbbing hard, and she knew it would only take the slightest touch to send her through the roof.

*****

Dex

He's barely registered that anyone else was even present, let alone been able to look at them long enough to see who it was or greet them in any way.

Jessie's dress was hanging around her waist in tatters as she fell to her knees on the stairs. He stalked closer, the curvy bulge of her incredible ass enticing him closer. The gem-cap of her plug was snug in its place, and he saw the remnants of cum still flecking the surface and the edges. A single tear drop had managed to free itself as he stared, running lazily down from her asshole and disappearing into the folds of her cunt.

She continued to kneel there on the stairs where he'd pushed her, breathing hard and moaning softly while he waited to strike. Patiently he started forward, forcing himself to take his time. His cock was a tower of flesh, iron hard and throbbing intensely. His will crumbling more each moment he stared at her luscious ass and the foreign object lodged snugly in it, his brother's cum dribbling down, he finally had had enough.

Reaching up, he gripped one of her hips tightly, the other hand at the base of his cock. Running the head along her slit a single time sent her shivering in place, her legs starting to shake from the anticipation.

Then, at last, he pushed the fat head of his cock into her hungry little pussy, the tight lips curling around it in a lover's embrace. He slid fully into her, the drenched flesh easily accepting the girth of him as drove in.

With a weak cry of defeat, she fell forward, her ass still presented but her face laying on one of the steps as he drove slowly, deliberately into her. A thumb pushed on the gem-cap of her plug, eliciting another cry as he began to pull back. He groaned deeply, the surging arousal in him boiling just beneath the point of no return.

At last, satisfied that she wasn't going to be hurt, he let loose. In a flash he was slamming his hips against her butt, his cock driving hard into her pussy as it began to convulse and contract down on him. She cried out weakly, her emphatic moans encouraging him to keep going as he drove in over and over again.

Her words were unintelligible as he pounded into her, both hands gripping her hips and pulling her back hard. The plug logged in her ass was jumping around with each thrust, and he groaned in pleasure as he realized he could feel it each time he thrust into her.

Her cries were still coming, and though they were mostly gibberish, he did manage to make out a few words as his own orgasm reached the tipping point.

"Cumming..." she gasped, "... still... so... much..."

Dex grunted, his cock head expanding to pump a huge burst of cum into her as she clamped down even harder on him, her cries almost siren-like in intensity. Again he fired into her, another and another swallowed by her madly contracting pussy flesh.

Several more strokes followed, his cock dumping the rest of the load into her before the two fell still, holding in place for a few minutes. Only when her breathing had returned to relatively normal did Dex finally pull himself free.

Without hesitation, he leaned down and picked her up, then slowly carried her up the stairs to his bathroom. Once there, he set her down on unsteady legs and closed the door. Turning on the water to the shower next, he turned and took her hand to help her into the shower.

The raging, almost violent sexual encounter that had taken place just a few minutes before had ceased, and he proceeded to methodically wash her entire body with unfettered affection. He didn't hurry, taking his time and deliberately scrubbing every inch of her as slowly as he could.

After he finished her legs, he turned her around and worked the plug free. She whimpered, as he saw the ooze sliding out of her, then stood and turned her around to pull her up tight against him.

"I love you so damn much," he said.

"I love you too," she replied. "More than anything or anyone."

Several minutes passed while they clung to each other, the cum and other fluids washing away without a trace. After the shower was over, he spent a few minutes hand drying ever part of her. She happily returned the favor, then smiled as he lifted her up in his arms and carried her to his bed.

After an hour of laying in each other's arms and caressing touches and kisses against skin, she turned and looked directly at him.

"Dex?" she whispered, even though they were the only ones in the room.

"Yeah, baby?" he replied, brushing his fingers through her long hair.

"I just want to say thank you," she continued, her voice still a whisper. "I never thought I'd find a guy as incredible as you: someone that understands what makes me truly happy without it being perverted into something else. You are... my everything."

His fingers trailed through her hair a few more times before he responded. "You're welcome, baby," he said. "Every day I can't imagine loving you more, and yet I do."

She kissed him again, then looked back into his eyes with a smile on her face.

"What?" he asked quietly.

"Just thinking," she shrugged. "Do you think we embarrassed your dad?" she asked.

"That was them when we got home?" he asked. "I was... zeroed in on you and didn't pay attention."

"Yep," she said with a low giggle. "Candy looked like she enjoyed it, but your dad was pretty red."

"Ha," he said. "I'm pretty sure you'll try and make it up to him somehow."

She looked at him with an amused expression, though her wheels were obviously turning.

"Maybe I should sneak out of here when you go to sleep," she ventured, her lips scrunched up in thought. "That way, I could say I'm sorry properly. I'd have your brother's cum in my ass, your cum in my pussy, and your dad's in my mouth. I'd be totally set!"

1...345678