Little White Lies Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her on the lips again, surprising her with his passion and intensity. He resumed pumping his delightful cock deep in and out of her poor, sore pussy.

"Well shit, y'all started early!" a familiar voice from the doorway said.

Jessie giggled, waving over Jack's back at John as he stepped in.

"You want me to make room for him?" Jack asked, still thrusting fully into her.

"Sure!" Jessie said, groaning a bit after.

"Nah, don't worry about me," John said. "Y'all finish up. A redneck don't mind sloppy seconds!"

Jessie snickered at him and focused her attention back on Jack.

"Your cock feels really good baby," she said. "I can't wait to feel you cumming deep in my pussy and filling me up."

Jack must have liked the imagery her dirty talk had conjured for him as he immediately started to groan in pleasure and slam down into her even harder.

"That's it," she said. "Fuck me!"

Jack grunted one more time before she felt him thrust hard and hold deep inside for a moment, a warm burst of cum filling her pussy. Another thrust followed, accompanied by a fresh stream of cum. Again and again he slammed into her, filling her sore little pussy and making thick, squelching noises as she clutched at him.

"That's it," she said once more.

Jack took a few seconds to collect himself, though she would have been fine with him collapsing down on top of her and catching his breath like Dex usually did.

"Fuck that was nice," he said, sitting up and easing his cock out of her.

"I enjoyed it!" she said, smiling up at him.

"Okay if I shower?" he asked, sliding from the bed.

"Of course," she told him, then turned toward John. "You horny, honey?" she asked.

"Always," John said, grinning at her. "Bitch-ass girlfriend of mine is asleep."

She giggled and wiggled a finger at him for him to come on over.

Happily, John knew the rules and was already naked. His cock always seemed to be hard, at least when she was nude. He wasted no time in walking over and cradling her head over to take his cock into her mouth.

She was about to point out the obviousness of it being the same sex session and Dex had already said that her pussy was okay to use for it, but John had always been happy with her mouth, so she let it go.

Several minutes later, he was grunting and groaning as he filled her mouth his yummy load. Licking her lips after swallowing, she smiled at him, then waved as he turned to leave.

"Thanks, Smurfette!" he called out.

Jessie saw Donna standing at the doorway and smiled as she and John briefly kissed. Jack emerged from the bathroom at that point and started talking to John as Donna entered the room.

"Hell, I don't mind," John said. "Let me get dressed and I'll drop you." He turned to address Donna. "I'm gonna go run some errands and drop Jack off. You good babe?"

Donna waved over her shoulder dismissively and climbed into bed with Jessie.

"Good morning," Jessie said happily. "Do you need sexual relief too?"

Donna sighed and shook her head, something that Jessie immediately recognized as a warning sign for her friend. She immediately put a hand on her shoulder and squeezed comfortingly, but Donna remained silent.

Jack and John were out the door within five minutes, the sound of the two talking fading as they walked down the stairs.

"Sweetie?" Jessie asked quietly.

The brunette burst into tears and fell forward onto the bed.

Briefly taken aback by her friend's outburst, Jessie quickly went into "fix-it" mode and began gently shushing her and rubbing her back.

"I'm so sorry," Donna blubbered, sitting up after a minute and looking at Jessie through tear-streaked eyes.

"Sorry for what sweetheart?" Jessie asked, moving closer and pulling her into a hug.

Several more minutes passed by while Donna wept, Jessie comforting her as best she could. She had no idea what was upsetting her so much, though. Eventually, Donna managed to regain control of herself and sat back, looking down into her lap and picking at the blanket she was sitting on.

"I don't know what's wrong with me lately," she said.

"What do you mean?" Jessie asked, looking at her in confusion.

"I just... I get so upset and jealous and I just seem to get drunk and ruin things." She wiped her face for a moment, but then fell silent.

"I'm confused, honey," Jessie said quietly. "Jealous and upset about what? Did something happen?"

"No... nothing happened. That's just it. I keep feeling like Dex owes me somehow and I dunno..." She blew a long breath of air out. "I get jealous when I don't get what I want from him but then I'm getting too drunk and make it so that he doesn't want me."

"Dex doesn't stop wanting you," Jessie protested. "He's just not going to take advantage of you when you're drunk like that. Plus, I know that you're owed some time with him. Things just get in the way though, honey. Hey..."

Jessie reached out and lifted Donna's chin up so that she was looking at her.

"Its not like I'm going to tell him to keep his dick away from you or anything. Right?"

Donna nodded, then flopped back dramatically on the bed, Jessie moving to lay down beside her a few seconds later.

"None of this really even matters either," Donna said. "I've been neglecting John and I feel bad because of that too."

"Oh please," Jessie giggled. "You're doing exactly what John likes. Don't you remember telling Dex that if he wanted to pay you back, he needed to act like you were his and that you were going to tell John that only Dex got to fuck you in the ass?"

Donna turned and looked at her pointedly, the tell-tale signs of a smile creeping to the edges of her mouth. It disappeared quickly though.

"Has John said something about needing time with you?" Jessie asked. "Or... are you just feeling guilty because you're all jealous about not having my Sexy Dexy?"

Donna finally cracked a bit of a smile at that, then sighed and sat back up, her arms sliding behind her to prop herself up.

"No, he's as happy as ever," Donna admitted. "I just need to focus on him, I guess. Maybe that will stop all this stupid jealousy from popping up."

"I'm working Wednesday, but I can try and make myself scarce tonight and tomorrow if you two want some 'y'all' time." Jessie smiled hopefully at her, already going over possibilities of keeping herself occupied during her pending time away from the apartment.

"I guess," Donna said, still sounding mopey.

"Hey," Jessie said, leaning over to peer up into her friend's downcast face. "Want to sit on my face and let me turn that frown upside down?"

Donna briefly held her sad expression, but Jessie knew that she had her when her cheeks tightened from the effort of keeping herself from laughing. She pushed Donna over the edge a few moments later by sticking her tongue out and wiggling it lewdly.

The two girls burst out laughing a second later and rolled onto their backs. Collecting herself, Donna smiled and sat back up, pulling Jessie up to hug her.

"As fun as that sounds I've got to stop blubbering and get dressed or I'll be late," she said.

"Me too," Jessie confirmed. "I'll either stay with my folks or at Dex's tonight."

"Thank you," Donna said. "I love you."

"I love you too!" Jessie replied.

Donna finished the conversation by kissing her on the lips for much longer than friends would safely do. When she broke the kiss a few seconds later, she smacked her lips and looked at Jessie curiously. "John?"

"John," Jessie confirmed, grinning widely.

Donna sighed and kissed her again. "Thanks for taking care of him so much lately. His dummy girlfriend certainly can't be bothered to."

Jessie giggled and kissed her a final time. "We both know that John's weird enough to enjoy being neglected hon. His dick would probably explode if you told him that you weren't ever going to let him fuck you again."

The girls shared a laugh at that, then went to get ready for their respective days.

***

School went about like she expected, though afterward she knew that she should probably get over to Dex's house and clean. There was probably plenty for her to do there since the house had three grown men living in it.

She giggled at the obvious sexual implications of the idea but hadn't intended it that way. She really was just wanting to focus on getting over there and doing a thorough cleaning job for the guys. Of course, if anyone was there and needed a quick blowjob, she would be happy to take care of that too

Sex was out of the question though, since any fun that was had wouldn't be during the sex session that Dex had allowed free reign of her pussy. That was actually a good thing though, seeing as her lady parts were even more sore than they'd been previously.

She pulled up to a light on her way over to start cleaning and shot a text off to Dex with what she was doing, also asking how his day was going.

"Hey baby," he sent back. "It's a busy day for me."

"Sorry," she told him. "Text or call me later! Love you!"

"Love you too," he sent.

Pulling up to her boyfriend's house, she saw that both Jack and Don's vehicles were parked in the drive. With a delighted giggle at the potential trouble she could cause, she hopped out and went inside. After setting her backpack and other things down in the living room, she went to go and find the two men.

Downstairs was a bust, but she did notice more than a few things that needed her attention when she was done saying "hi" to the guys. She went upstairs to check next, and found Jack asleep in his room, and Don typing away at his computer.

"Hey Spitfire," he said, glancing up briefly at her and smiling before looking back down at his computer screens.

"Hi Papa, working hard?" she asked.

She walked over to him and stood next to the desk as she spoke, tossing her hair back over her shoulder and glancing at his screen. It was just gibberish to her, though, and she focused back on him.

"You know it," he said. "Here to clean again?"

"Yep," she confirmed. "Is there... anything dirty that needs my attention?"

Don chuckled and glanced up at her, raising a single eyebrow.

"I'm just askin'..." she giggled.

He didn't reply though, simply shaking his head and going to back to typing. Feeling a little miffed that he wasn't focusing just a little bit more on her, she fixed him with an exaggerated frown.

He glanced up again after a few more seconds and chuckled but didn't stop typing.

"Papa!" she said sternly, then took matters into her own hands and deftly straddled his legs, her butt squishing against the desk as she settled down onto his lap.

"Yes..." he said, looking around her and continuing to type.

By that point, it was almost a matter of pride for her that she distract him successfully. His cock wasn't even hard and she was sitting down on top of it, though it was obviously still in his pants.

Quickly removing her shirt, she tossed it away, followed by her bra and resumed her scowling. He finally stopped typing and sat back, a resigned smile on his face as he looked directly at her.

"You have my attention," he said, his hands resting easily on her thighs.

"Finally!" she said, shaking her head at him. "Pretending to ignore me..."

"Just a busy day," he explained.

"Never to busy to flirt with me," she pointed out, and leaned in to kiss him on the cheek. "I'll leave you alone to work and get to cleaning."

Don nodded, even offering her a hearty swat on one cheek as she lifted herself from his lap.

"Oh, your stuff finally came in," he said. "The box is on the counter in the kitchen."

"What stuff?" she asked, turning as she finished picking up her discarded clothing.

"Those filthy outfits you made me order, I think," he suggested. "I didn't open them yet, but the box has the lingerie company name on it."

"Ooo!" she squealed happily, hurrying from the room to go and check out the garments that she'd coerced him into buying for her. Rushing down the stairs, she went straight for the kitchen.

The box contained the two outfits that she'd selected with Don, the sexy schoolgirl outfit and the naughty maid. She grinned, holding them up and looking at herself in the bathroom mirror.

As much as she wanted to model them for Don and distract him into playing with her, she knew that he was busy with work and that it would be irresponsible of her to do so. She figured that Dex should be the first one to see her in them, regardless.

She took the two outfits up to his room and hung them up in his closet on a couple of spare hangers. While she was in there, she made his bed, picked up a dirty plate and a few dirty glasses for the dishwasher, then went and started picking up the few dirty clothes that were laying around and hadn't made it into his hamper. That done, she made a couple of trips back and forth taking the dishes to the kitchen and the clothes to the laundry room.

She wanted to vacuum, but wasn't going to chance waking Jack up, so she simply straightened up the room as best she could and went on with her cleaning. She was working on Jack and Dex's bathroom when Jack's door opened and he staggered out.

"Oh... hey..." he said, hesitating at the door.

"Go ahead," she said, smiling at him and nodding at the toilet. "Don't try and be all awkward around me now just cuz you fucked my brains out."

Jack chuckled at her words, shaking his head as he shuffled past. "Nah, I'm good," he said. "Just sleepy." His words were punctuated with a healthy yawn. Satisfied that he wasn't weirded out, she waved at him and went to work downstairs while he was using the bathroom.

It took her a couple of hours to get all the cleaning done and the laundry started. By the time she reached a point that she felt she deserved a break, Jack came downstairs and shuffled into the kitchen.

"Want me to make you a sandwich?" she asked, grabbing a glass from the cabinet and getting some water for herself.

"Mmm... appreciated, but I'll manage," he said, yawning again.

"Nonsense," she said. "Sit down and relax. I'm happy to do it for you."

Jack didn't protest, shuffling over and flopping down in one of the kitchen chairs as Jessie went to the fridge and began pulling things out.

"What do you like?" she asked, peering over.

"Anything," he said. "Surprise me."

"Kay," she said. "One booger sandwich, coming up."

The joke was disgusting, of course, but Jack laughed heartily at it, so it was worth it in her opinion.

"Did you go back to sleep after our meeting in the bathroom?" she asked.

"Mmmhmm," he mumbled. "Someone kept me up last night."

Jessie giggled. "We weren't up that late, silly. You're just tired from fucking me so much. Did you have fun?"

"What?" he asked, chuckling at her. "God yes. That was the most fun I've ever had in the sack."

"Good," she said happily. "I hope Dex lets us do it again sometime."

Jack nodded in agreement as she started on making him a sandwich.

"So... I'm not allowed to fuck you right now?" he asked, standing up and moving over.

"Not in my pussy," she said, turning to smirk at him. "But if you need my ass, you can totally have that!"

Jack laughed, shaking his head. "I'm just fuckin' with you," he said. "You're my brother's girlfriend. I'm pretty sure that last night was just a fun little one-time thing."

She shrugged, figuring that that definitely wasn't the case. "If you're not going to take advantage, that's fine. I'll try not to be offended."

He stood and came over, her heart beating a little faster at the thought of him sliding her pants down and her panties off. It beat even harder a few seconds later when she felt him come up behind her and his arms wrapping around her waist, then moving up to playfully maul her breasts

A few seconds later, his warm lips pressed into the nape of her neck, causing her eyelids to flutter and a sigh of pleasure to escape.

"I'd honestly be down for it, but I'm still feeling good from last night," he said. "Plus, I've got to get cleaned up and head out. I'm meeting some friends to go work out and shit."

"Tease," she said, turning to regard him.

His hands were telling a different story, though, and she felt him gently pinching her nipples, the pressure steadily increasing until she moaned quietly. Her phone began to ring in that moment, and she reached down to pull it from her pocket as one of his hands released her nipple and slid down into her pants.

"Hi baby!" she said, answering the call from Dex.

Jack began to rub her pussy a little, eliciting a tortured groan from her.

"Hey," he said. "You being a dirty girl right now?"

"Mmm... Jack is playing with my pussy while I make him a sandwich," she explained. "I told him he could fuck my ass, but he said he's too busy."

"That jerk," Dex said. "Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk earlier," he continued. "Just sooo busy today."

"That's okay," she said, frowning as Jack slid back away from her and took over making the sandwich.

She scowled for a moment before focusing on the call.

"Donna and John are spending some time alone to reconnect," she said. "She was upset with herself this morning about stuff, and I suggested that they just spend time together."

"You're more than welcome to stay with me," Dex said. "I'll be working late, in all likelihood, but you're still okay to be there."

"Thanks," she said. "I'm sure I will. I also need to visit mom and dad again. I'm normally over there more, but you've been a fun distraction. I'm starting to feel a little bad about not being a better daughter."

"No worries," he said. "The offer stands, of course. You know you're always welcome."

"Thanks baby," she said. "So... did you enjoy last night?"

"Hell yes," he said. "I loved it. You?"

"God yes," she said quickly.

She could practically hear him grinning on the other end.

"We're definitely going to have to talk about how much fun it was," he suggested. "I better get back to work now, though."

"Okay baby," she said. "I love you."

"Love you," he said, before the call ended.

She hadn't noticed that Jack had left the room somewhere during her call, but that wasn't all that odd. She quickly finished cleaning and then texted her mom that she was probably going to visit that evening.

"I was just going to let you know that Jake let us know that he was coming in tomorrow," her mother replied. "You want to just wait until then?"

"Yeah, that's fine," Jessie sent. "I'll see you guys then."

"Okay, hun," her mother replied. "See you then."

Grabbing her backpack, Jessie settled down at the kitchen table and got busy with her schoolwork.

***

Jack had left right as she'd settled down to study and didn't return for much of the rest of the day. Don was busy with work until 5:00, though she did make sure that he had a decent lunch.

Dex had texted that he was going to be working a little late, but that he would be home soon. Around 7, he finally made it home and she greeted him as she always did, leaping into his arms and kissing him madly.

"Been misbehaving?" he asked, setting her down again and smiling widely.

"No," she frowned. "Don is such a stick-in-the-mud."

For dinner, they ordered some Chinese food, and all settled in for a nice evening watching a movie.

Still tired from her exploits that previous night, Jessie was happy to head to bed early, Dex leading the way around 10:00 pm. As they stripped down and climbed in bed together, Dex slid her back up against his naked form and kissed her gently on the neck.

"I really love our relationship," he said quietly.

She giggled. "Oh yeah?"

"Mmmhmm," he confirmed. "I mean, our dynamic. Like... how you and I just love to push each other. I loved watching you get fucked last night," he said.

"Did you really?" she asked, turning and looking directly at him. "As much as I love flirting, and having fun with people, I only need you in my life."

1...34567...9