Little White Lies Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright," she said, sighing again. "As long as you promise that you'll fuck me the next time you get the urge and not get all bent out of shape about my pussy being too sore."

He chuckled in response and shook his head.

"Ugh," she said. "I've got to pee anyway."

Slowly, she extricated herself from his arms and slid out of her bed, stumbling toward the door and peering out. There was a dim light on in her parent's room, but now that she was standing, she really felt the need to relieve herself and made a beeline for the bathroom.

Once she was finished, she stood and started to leave, heading first for her room, but she heard an odd noise from her parent's room and frowned.

"That's it, keep doing that you dirty girl."

She could easily tell that it was her father speaking, and though she knew that she probably should let them have their fun in private, she just couldn't help herself. Turning, she delicately began to move toward their open door.

"Fuckin' pussy is so fucking tight," her father grunted, the sound of wet flesh squelching into wetter flesh filling the hallway.

"Fuck... yes daddy... yes..." a voice called out.

There was something odd about that voice, but it didn't seem to track with her what it was that made her think that. She crept closer, moving within a few feet and pausing at one of the spots in the floor that would creak loudly, something she'd known since she was a kid.

"God, you fuck me so good, daddy!" the feminine voice called out.

She quickly realized that the woman's voice was her mother's, it just sounded odd, higher pitched maybe. She'd heard of girls calling their sexual partners "daddy" as a form of submissiveness, but her parents doing so was a new one to her.

She lifted her foot to make the short jump to the "safe spot" in the floor that she knew wouldn't creak but paused when she heard her mother speak again.

"God that's so hot, daddy," she said.

A moment later, she made the leap and gripped the door, gingerly peering around it to see what was going on. Perched on his knees, her father was hammering his cock downward in great strokes, pounding it deep into a very wet, very noisy pussy. But it wasn't the sight of her parent's fucking that had given her pause.

Her mother was wearing Jessie's work uniform.

"Oh... my... fucking... God..." she whispered, closing her eyes and moaning softly at the surging arousal inside of her.

"Fuck me, daddy!" her mother cried out, her legs pulled back up near her shoulders, both of her hands clutching at her thighs and holding them open wide to give him easy access.

She suddenly realized that her mother calling him "Daddy" likely had nothing to do with her being submissive. A million questions flooded into Jessie's mind, the most prominent one being, "What the fuck?"

"God, baby, you're such a good little girl," her father groaned. "Good girl, Jessie. Good girl."

She jerked in surprise, almost diving back down the hallway when she heard her name.

She looked up at her father's face expecting him to be looking right at her, but he was still focusing on her mother. A silent form moved up behind her and a warm hand slid over her mouth as she watched the scene unfolding. Two masculine hands came around her body and roughly gripped both of her tits, squeezing as an erection slid between her thighs.

Her mother was wearing her Double D's uniform! That alone was surprising, but the thought of her mother pretending to be Jessie herself and letting her father fuck her was so incredibly arousing that Jessie could barely stifle the moans of pleasure that the revelations she was experiencing were causing.

"Is daddy enjoying fucking his little girl?" her mother asked between cries of pleasure.

Vaguely aware of her brother's erection, she slid a hand between her legs to try and coax him into her pussy, though she realized one of his hands was currently occupying that spot.

"Fuck... gonna make me cum so fuckin' hard," he groaned. "Such good girl... taking care of your family like you do."

Another shudder coursed through her, her arousal at a boiling point. It was almost like he was addressing her directly. She whimpered softly, wanting to drink in every moment of the scene playing out before her that she could.

Jake gripped her arm suddenly, squeezing for a second before he roughly spun her around and kissed her hard on the lips. She moaned, trying to lift her legs to get them around his thighs so he could take her, but he wasn't letting that happen, the bastard.

She felt the gentlest pressure on her shoulder and dropped to her knees, her lips cascading around his cock and driving it deep into her mouth and throat. He pushed against her, driving her back and putting her head against the doorframe with a not-so-subtle thud. She felt him drag both of her arms up, then felt him pin them up against the wall above her head with a single hand. With a moan of pleasure, she tried to see what was going on with her parents but was unsuccessful. Her brother continued to push in and out of her mouth and throat, never slowing as he fucked her effortlessly.

"God... you are so fucking hot, Jessie," her dad moaned loudly.

"Oh... daddy... fuck," her mother cried.

Warmth flooded into her mouth and throat, her brother cumming hard as he buried the full length inside of her. She started to shake, her pleasure overwhelming her and making her quiver from the blissful sensations.

"Get over here and swallow daddy's cum, baby," her father barked, the sound of him fucking her mother changing to one of him stroking his cock furiously.

Jake finally finished pumping his load into his little sister and eased himself out, dragging her up and turning her around to face the scene in their parent's room. Cum drenching her face and lips, she slathered her tongue around catching what she could as she refocused on the scene.

She saw her mother on her knees now, her father splayed back onto the bed. She had her mouth locked around his cock, stroking and sucking as he wriggled underneath her pleasure torment.

"Fuck!" he cried out, her mother whimpering for a moment as Jessie suddenly realized he was cumming.

"God... dammit," he groaned. "Fuck... yes... Jessie..."

"Come on," Jake whispered. "Before they see us."

He began to pull her away. She didn't resist, though she desperately wanted to keep watching. The last thing she saw was her father pulling her mother's face down further, grunts of pleasure from both of them accompanying the sight of his glistening cock plunging deep into her throat.

*****

Dex

Monday morning...

It wasn't that work was hell or anything. It was more that it was just very, very busy. He enjoyed his work, of course. He wouldn't be working there if he didn't. Several projects were in progress, and he still had his normal queue of tickets to work through.

Waking up early Monday morning, he realized immediately that he needed to get going to get home in time to get clean and get out the door to class and work on time. Sliding out of bed, he managed to get up without waking Jessie. As he was getting his clothes in in the darkness, he knew that he should let her know that he was leaving.

After gently waking her enough so that she would hopefully remember him saying goodbye, he let her know that he was headed home and that he loved her. Satisfied that she'd heard him, he told her goodbye and went to the living room where Jack was laying on the couch.

He gently kicked his brother's knee with his foot, causing him to grumble in response.

"I'm headed out," Dex said quietly. "You good?"

"Mmm," Jack muttered. "Couch sucks."

Dex smirked and looked back at the hallway toward the bedrooms.

"Jessie's bed has room for you," he said. "Go lay in there with her."

"Mmm," Jack muttered groggily.

Leaving it at that, Dex patted his brother on the shoulder and stood, heading out the door.

Driving home a few minutes later, he mused about the potential things that would happen if his brother actually did go get in bed with Jessie.

He wasn't naïve, or a fool, and what's more; he knew his girlfriend. Jessie would more than likely initiate some sort of foreplay which would end up with her sucking his dick, or given recent events, her having some form of sex with him.

He smirked to himself, thinking about how recently he might have been concerned about that prospect, but now he just felt a wistfulness that he would be hearing about it second-hand instead of being able to watch.

Part of him even wanted to be able to make a bet with someone about what form the inevitable intimacy between his girlfriend and his brother would take. There wasn't anyone, of course, so he simply went over the various sexual misadventures she could get in to and decided to make a bet with himself, just to see if he could guess correctly.

"Jack is still a little hesitant, I think," he said to the empty vehicle. "So... I think it will just be a blowjob for him, but John will probably hear things and come in to investigate. He's a fuckin' hound, so he'll end up fucking her ass. Then Donna will join in and make Jessie eat her pussy."

He nodded, sure of his guesses and promised himself that he would remember when he saw Jessie again.

He stopped at home to shower and get his things, then left to drop his stuff off at work before heading to class. Once that was over with, he went back to work and got started, the day just growing longer and longer as time wore on.

He spoke to Jessie around lunch, and though she let him know that Jack was screwing around with her while they were on the phone, he didn't think to ask about her morning and what had transpired. She let him know that she was giving Donna and John some time alone, and Dex wondered if it had something to do with John wanting to propose. There wasn't anyway to be sure about that, though.

After a while, he was so busy that he wasn't able to get Vicky's call in time before it went to voicemail. A minute or so later, he saw a flash of movement down the hallway and looked up, seeing her looking around the corner toward his cubicle. She frowned and pointed at him, then made a phone motion with her hand moving towards her mouth and ear before disappearing around the corner again.

Sighing and feeling like he knew what was coming, he waited for her to call again and quickly picked it up.

"Ignoring me?" she asked, though there was no malice in her tone.

"Just busy as hell," he said. "How are you?"

"Horny," she said matter-of-factly. "I need you to come take care of me."

He chuckled, not replying for a few seconds and he focused on a new error message that had popped up on the machine he was working on.

"Helloooo," she prompted. "Get that cock down here and in me. I've got a call happening soon."

"Kay," he said, still reading. "Give me... just a few minutes to get this wrapped up and I'll be there."

"Hurry," Vicky said.

"Yes ma'am," he told her, the words eliciting a giggle.

It took a little longer than he'd expected to get wrapped up, but he put himself on break and immediately went over to Vicky's office. Hearing voices inside, he softly knocked and peered in.

Vicky frowned at him from behind her desk, scowling a moment later. He saw that her computer screen was showing that she was in a group call, but that someone else was presenting and leading the conversation.

He was about to close the door when she leaned over and pushed a button on the phone.

"A few minutes?" she asked, standing and going over to him.

He knew then that she'd muted her microphone but wasn't sure if she was on webcam on not for the meeting.

"I'll come back," he said, still hesitating at the door.

"Oh no you won't," she said, reaching out and grabbing his hand to pull him inside. Her door was shut a few seconds later, the lock clicking into place.

"Uh... meeting?" he asked, frowning at her as she leaned into him and kiss him.

"Onboarding for a new client," she explained. "I seldom have to say anything, and my mic and camera are off."

"This is just asking for trouble," he said, frowning at her.

She seemed to take that as a challenge though, and with a confident grin on her face, she pulled him by his hand and led him behind her desk. Pushing her keyboard back, she took a moment to check her phone and the camera once again, the new open spot and gestured for him to sit.

"Vicky..." he said, looking at her flatly.

"The deal we made was that you take care of my pussy when I need it, and you... don't complain about it," she said, grinning at him as she pushed him back to the spot she'd indicated.

Her hands were already working to open his pants and free his cock, her head dropping as he looked over to check the phone and webcam. Still not convinced, he reached over and flipped the camera upward so that even if it did get turned on, it would be showing the ceiling.

"There he is," she said happily, then kissed the head of his dick a few times as if it were a small puppy she was nuzzling.

Dex knew it was useless to argue, and needed to get back to work, regardless. The quicker he let Vicky get what she needed, the quicker he could do that.

Her lips closed around the head of his cock as the meeting droned on. She moaned and whimpered in pleasure, her mouth sliding up and down his shaft as he swelled to full size. She didn't waste any more time in sucking his dick once he was hard though, and quickly moved out of the way so that he could sit in her chair.

Standing in front of him, she reached up underneath the business skirt she was wearing that day and slid her panties off. Then, turning back around, she slid back against him and wiggled her hips a bit until she had managed to coax his mushroom inside her.

The idea of fucking her while clients and their fellow co-workers were there was very arousing, and Dex knew that he could easily achieve an orgasm if he'd wanted. He knew that getting her there was his top priority though, so he focused on her arousal instead of his own.

Reaching around, he roughly grabbed both of her small breasts, pulling her harder down onto his shaft after a few minutes of her quietly gyrating down on him.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped, her hands reaching out to steady herself on the desk in front of her.

He felt her pussy contract down his length, a convulsion of pleasure ripping through it as he began to pull her down hard on him, again and again.

"Vicky, do you have a copy of that initial project PDF handy," one of the voices on the phone said. "Vicky is going to be your account manager once onboarding is complete."

"Fuck," she groaned, sliding down his length and pausing as she leaned over and clicked the mute button off.

"I should have it right here," she said, reaching out and clicking her mouse across the screen a few times.

Dex had been happy to take care of her needs but felt the sudden desire to give her a little taste of her own medicine. Instead of holding still, he quietly but forcefully began to pull her hips hip, lifting her soaked pussy up a good length before he brought her back down onto his lap. That circuit completed, he began again, lifting her up and driving her back down.

Her mouth was open wide as she turned for a moment to look at him in shock, her eyes rolling back for a moment before she managed to force herself to focus.

"There we go," she said, transferring the PDF to the chat window on the screen and quickly muting herself.

"Thanks, Vicky," the voice said before droning on.

"Fuck," she gasped, her head dropping down to the desk with a thud.

Dex pulled harder and faster, grinning as he hammered her pussy into submission, an orgasm rocking her thin body and causing her to shake from the pleasure.

She collapsed back against him, his cock eventually working its way free as she tried to collect herself. After a few more minutes, she turned around and kissed him, her hand guiding his cock back down toward her pussy once again.

"You still need to cum," she said, smiling at him.

"You need to let me get back to work," he told her, pulling her down to him and driving deep once more. "Needy little bitch."

She whimpered, kissing him fiercely and trying to start pulling her shirt off.

He didn't let her though, kissing her a final time before he lifted her up and off of him.

"I'm heading back to finish my work," he told her. "If you need me again, you better just control that little pussy and wait until we're both free."

"You know I won't," she said, still stroking him and trying to get him to comply.

He playfully slapped her hand away, but that just encouraged her more, forcing herself against him and sending him thudding into the wall behind her desk. He chuckled, groaning in arousal as he pushed her back gently.

"You're going to cum," she said flatly. "Now cooperate or I'll tell my husband."

Dex laughed, rolling his eyes at her.

"Deeeex," she frowned, whining at him as he stepped free and moved toward the door. "Eric and Jessie said that you have to fuck me!"

"I did," he told her. "Go behave you little slut."

"Make me," she said, frowning at him for a second before marching over.

He'd managed to turn the handle and open the door a crack before she pushed it closed again and had forced herself between him and it. Her hand had found his cock again, despite his efforts to put it away, and was squeezing it roughly, a defiant look on her face.

Dex smirked at her, looking down, then back up at her. In a swift move, he reached down and put both hands down behind her rump, lifting her up and pushing her back up against the door.

"Good boy," she said, slapping him half-heartedly on the face and causing him to look at her in surprise.

Dex urged his cock back inside after working her skirt out of the way, pushing her up against the door. Slowly he pushed deep, her lips finding his as she clutched at him. She broke the kiss a moment later, whisper, "That's it, baby, fuck me."

The meeting garnered both of their attention a moment later, as, after a string of words they hadn't heard, they heard someone call out her name again.

"Fuck," she spat, hurried extricating herself as he chuckled and put his cock away.

She managed to sit down and unmute herself, then said, "Sorry about that, having computer issues at the moment. I didn't hear what you asked."

She turned and frowned at Dex as he opened the door and waved, a wide smile on his face.

"Wait!" she mouthed, but he grinned in response and closed the door anyway.

He wasn't actually pissed at her or anything, but she was definitely off-putting with her demanding his attention, especially while he was so busy and during her own meeting.

He went back to his desk immediately, resuming his work and ignoring her phone messages.

She finally stopped messaging after a few minutes, and he was able to get a good portion of his work taken care of.

Around the time he'd normally leave for the day, he was still neck deep in work and knew he was still at least an hour or two from being able to stop. There was a knock on the wall of his cubicle, and he looked up to see Eric and Vicky standing there.

"Oh! Hey..." Dex said, chuckling. "Sorry guys, I didn't see you."

Eric grinned and stepped in, reaching out and shaking Dex's hand warmly. "Good to see you, bud," he said happily.

"You're the only one still here," Vicky said, frowning at him. "You can't leave yet?"

Dex shook his head. "Everson project and a ton of tickets that I've got to get done."

"Vicky was telling me that you took care of her today," Eric said. "Thank you for that, by the way," he added. "But she said that you weren't able to get your fun time in, and we wanted to check and see if you wanted to come by the house and let her take care of you."

1...456789