Little White Lies Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,304 Followers

"I know," he said, nuzzling her forehead with his nose. "I feel the same way, but just the same, I love watching how much you get other guys turned on. Call me as fucked up as John if you want, but I fucking love it."

She smiled happily, loving that he was such a fan of her being slutty.

"But just the same, I think we need to be really careful," he said. "I trust your judgement completely, and I love you so damn much. But it can be dangerous for you. So... I was thinking."

"Hmm?" she asked, looking up into his eyes.

"We might need to change the rules a bit," he said. "I still don't want you to kiss me with another dude still in your mouth, so that's staying," he said, eliciting a stream of giggles from her.

"So... you're wanting to change the "pussy" rule?" she guessed.

"Well, I wanted to discuss it," he said. "I think that... if you're sure that you trust the guy you're flirting with, then maybe its okay that you fuck him."

Jessie's mouth dropped open in surprise. "Really?" she asked. "You'd be okay with that?"

Dex shrugged. "Yeah, honestly. But... I just don't want you to get hurt. There are some real creeps out there and I love you and want to keep you safe. Would you like that to be an option, though?"

"Well, to be honest, what I love about your rule is that it was your rule. I mean, you wanted me to keep my pussy just for you. You love me and understand me better than anyone, so you know that I'm happy to sexually please just about anyone. So... yeah... I'm happy to let people fuck me, but only because it's something that we both like and enjoy. I mean, yeah, I love that the other person is having fun with me when I'm flirting with them, but in the end, you're the one I love and want to make happy."

Dex nodded. "That makes sense. I just want to make sure that I'm not making you do something you're like... secretly not into, or whatever."

She smiled and kissed him.

"Anything you want me to do I'm excited to do, baby," she said. "So... what's the rule?"

He stared down at her in quiet contemplation for a few seconds before responding. "I think... how about something like, 'You aren't allowed to let anyone use your pussy, except people we both know and trust, or in rare cases, people that you clear with me.'"

"I love it!" she gushed. "And I promise that I'll try and get as many pictures or videos as I can for you."

"Shit, I hope I'm there for lots of it," he said, smiling at her.

They kissed again, the affectionate embrace going on for a few minutes before he gently pushed back.

"You sore from last night and the last couple of days?" he asked, sliding his hand down to rest it lightly on her sex.

"Yeah, but that's not really any reason for you not to get to fuck me," she said.

"I'm okay," he said. "I just wanted to check on you. How about we spend one of our rare nights snuggling and not ravishing each other senseless."

She laughed softly, secretly glad that her poor pussy was going to be given a bit of a break. She would have been happy to let him have her, but things were getting a little bit uncomfortable.

Dex told her about his day after that, detailing a fun little escapade with Vicky that had her giggling. Once that was done, though, they quickly fell asleep in each other's embrace.

***

The next morning, she awoke to Dex sitting up in bed.

"Morning baby," he said, turning to look at her.

"Morning," she said.

After a nice shower together, the two went downstairs and had breakfast before each headed off for their respective days. She didn't have much cleaning to do after school was done, and she was off from work again, so she did her studying and relaxed at Dex's.

A little later, she pulled into her parent's drive, noting that her brother, Jake, hadn't arrived yet.

She was glad that he and Kayleigh lived only about an hour away from where Jessie and her folks lived. They were a close family, and it was nice to be able to see them so often.

She planned it so that it was just about the time her dad would normally get home from work. Hopping out of her car, she shouldered her backpack and the bag of her things that she'd brought and went in.

After a quick hug from her mom and the standard kiss on the lips, she tossed her things on the couch in the den and went to join her in the kitchen. Jessie immediately started helping her mother cook while the two chattered and caught up on things.

Her dad got home about ten minutes later, walking in and smiling widely when he spotted his only daughter.

"Hi daddy!" she said ebulliently, hurrying over and squeezing him in a hug before he could even set his briefcase down.

"What a nice surprise!" he asked, leaning down to kiss her on the lips for a few seconds before standing upright again. "How's my girl?"

"So incredibly good!" she declared, squeezing him once more before letting him go. "How are you? How's work?"

"Oh, same old same old," he said, heading over and kissing her mother. "I hear that we get Jake this evening too?" he asked, looking from one woman to the other.

"Yeah, he'll probably be here when the food is ready," her mother replied, eliciting laughs from the other two.

Jessie briefly went back over and resumed helping while her dad disappeared upstairs to change out of his suit. He reappeared a few minutes later in a pair of pajama bottoms and an old shirt.

He came over after pausing at the door, moving up behind Jessie and stepping in close as she stirred the pot she was tending.

"School going okay?" he asked, his arm draping around her shoulder as his hand settled down to rest on one of her breasts, his hand squeezing idly.

"Yeah, I'm doing great," she said. "I'm studying more than I had to last semester, though."

He chuckled, pulling his hand away after squeezing her breast a final time and turned, leaning against the counter beside her as they talked more specifically about her studies.

Jake arrived a few minutes after that despite their mother's prediction, and the family went through the same greeting routine that they always did. She was happy to see that Kayleigh had joined him as well.

Jessie knew full well that the "kissing on the mouth" part wasn't the norm for most families. The first time she'd kissed her dad in front of a friend that had stayed over had garnered a concerned look. It probably helped things a bit that people saw that every member of her family, including Kayleigh, participated in the practice.

It wasn't that it wasn't sexual, either. It was just... more than that. To her, it was an expression of how close and trusting they were with each other, able to share intimacy like that and not have any qualms about it. The random hand on her breasts or nonchalant groping was something she experienced all the time from men and boys, so it wasn't a concern when her father or brother did it. It wasn't like she was the only one that got the attention, either.

Jake kissed his mother first, the two talking for a moment to themselves. She smiled seeing Kayleigh and her father, Richard, embracing. She giggled, seeing him not-so-slyly resting his hand on her delightfully perky rump.

"Daddy..." Kayleigh said.

"Hey gorgeous," he said. "Been doing wedding stuff?"

She hadn't heard the "daddy" thing before, but she dismissed it as another part of her family's unique affection for each other.

"Getting there with all of it," Kayleigh said with a sigh.

She kissed him again as he squeezed then patted her rump before she turned and smiled at Jessie. The two shared a kiss and a hug, before Jake shouldered in between the two playfully.

"How are you guys," Kayleigh asked, moving to hug and kiss her future mother-in-law.

"Mmm, hey sweet girl," her mother purred.

"Hey shorty," Jake said, briefly tickling Jessie's ribs and drawing her attention away from Kayleigh and her mother.

She jumped up into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist to secure her hold and kissed him for a few intense seconds.

"You'd think you hadn't seen her just this previous weekend," their father commented with a wide grin.

"Aww, I always miss my brother and Kayleigh when they leave," Jessie said, frowning at him.

The group conversed for a few minutes while they buzzed around finishing getting dinner ready and setting the table. Dinner conversation was plentiful throughout, mostly centered on Kayleigh's wedding ideas and Jake's playful chagrin and sharp jabs about her decision-making process.

After they finished eating, the group made short work of the cleanup and retired to the den to keep visiting.

"So... no Dex tonight?" her mother asked. "You guys still okay?"

"Oh, we're wonderful!" Jessie said happily. She was sitting on the couch, her dad on one side of her and her mom on the other, with Kayleigh on a loveseat with Jake on the other side of the room. "He's just got some big project going on and let me know earlier that he was going to have to work pretty late."

"Speaking of work," her dad interjected, "how's the new job?"

"I haven't worked much yet," she said, frowning. "It's fun though. I don't know if you guys have seen the uniforms or anything, but they're really cute and sexy. I think a girl like me can make good tips there."

"I've seen 'em," Jake said. "They're pretty damn skimpy."

"Sounds like its right up your alley, though," her dad added, and offered her a smile.

"What does it look like?" her mother asked.

"It's got like this... well... actually, let me just show you," she said, realizing that she had her uniform in her bag with her.

She turned and went over to her clothes bag and fished around in for a moment before standing back up, her uniform in hand. She held it up to herself and stepped back so that all four could see clearly, but it wasn't really working out. They weren't likely to get the full effect of how sexy the clothes just being held up in place.

"Let me just put it on," she said.

Jessie turned and handed her father the uniform, who happened to be the closest to her. From there she kicked off her shoes so that she could remove her pants and put her skirt on. As she unfastened the button and started to pull them down, she realized that she wasn't wearing any undies. It didn't really matter, of course. She'd been naked in front of her family lots of times, as had they in front of her. But she did get that it would probably have been weird for Dex, at least initially, to see her getting nude in front of them.

Then again, he knew about her family as well as anyone, so maybe it wouldn't be weird. The conversation was still going on around her as she kicked off her jeans, her brother and Kayleigh talking about his apparent visit to Double D's.

She turned, still wearing her t-shirt for the time being and reached for the skirt. Her father held up the top, then switched to the skirt.

"Thaaank you," she said, slipping the skirt on and zipping it up, then stripping off her shirt and bra in short order.

Jessie tied the top in between her breasts and adjusted it, dipping her hands inside to scoop her boobs into position and make her cleavage pop.

"Oh... that is sexy, sweetie," her mother remarked. Jessie stepped over to allow her to get a closer look, her brother and Kayleigh still yammering about the same thing.

She reached down and pulled briefly at Jessie's skirt, then lifted a bit.

"Can they see your bits?" her mother asked.

"Well, if I pull it up enough, I guess," she said. "I have to wear panties though, unfortunately."

She turned, hearing her dad chuckle behind her.

"It sure doesn't leave much to the imagination," he commented, openly ogling her ample cleavage.

"Well, that's the idea," she said. "I need to be able to give horny old men a good show so that they give me good tips!"

"Well, I think its cute," her mother commented.

"Do you really like it?" Jessie asked, turning around in place for them.

"I know do," her father confirmed, and offered her a warm smile.

"It's very sexy," her mother agreed. "I can see you with cute little ponytails, flirting it up with customers."

Jessie smiled and twirled around again, then noticed Kayleigh standing up. For a moment she thought she was going to come over to look at the uniform but headed for the bathroom instead.

Taking the opportunity provided, Jessie went over to where her brother was sitting and plopped down into the seat next to him.

"So, how are you and sexy Dexy?" Jake asked.

"Good," she said. "I finally got him to fuck me in the ass Sunday night," she revealed.

"Nice," he said. "Did he like it?"

"Of course," she said. "But in truth, Sunday was a night for several firsts for me."

"Oh?" her brother asked, his interest piqued. "Do tell you little hussy."

She snickered and idly traced a finger on his chest after turning to face him. His hand came down, resting easily on her inner thigh and stroking softly.

"Well, I had sex with Dex, his brother Jack, and John, and they all three came in a different hole," she began. "Plus, it was my first double-penetration."

"Mmm, nice and dirty," Jake said, an approving smile on his face. "I'm proud of you."

"Aww, thanks," she said. "To tell you the truth, I'm a little sore from all the fun. My poor pussy," she sighed, frowning at him.

"Poor thing," he said sympathetically. "Well... at least you're letting Dex have anal."

"Is Kayleigh still not ready for it?" she asked.

"Nah," he said, chuckling. "I'm not pressuring her at all, though."

"Well, that's good" she said. "It might be a serious leap for her."

"Yeah, I know," he said. "Still, I'm glad you guys are good. Dex seems like a good guy for my baby sister."

"God... he's so wonderful, Jake," she said, her eyes rolling back in her head. "I'm so in love with him."

"I know how you feel," he said. "I can't imagine being without Kayleigh."

Jessie heard Kayleigh returning then and started to get up to let her sit back down, but she was waved back down as her future sister-in-law went and sat between Jessie's mom and dad.

"You know," Jessie said, turning back to look Jake. "You can always use your little sister's ass if you need to."

"Oh?" Jake asked.

"Of course!" she said, wondering if he actually didn't know he could user her like that.

"Yeah, I know," he said, chuckling. She realized that he'd been teasing her and scowled playfully.

She glanced over at her folks, both laughing and talking with Kayleigh. Both of them had a hand on her breasts for a second before they pulled them away, the three laughing about something.

"Or," she said, smiling as she turned back to look at him. "You can always just fuck my pussy," she said, whispering the last part into his ear.

"Oh really?" he asked, raising a single eyebrow.

"Mmmhmm, she confirmed. "I told you before that Dex said that I could do what I wanted, excluding my pussy, with people that I'd been with before? Well, he recently changed the rule to say that I could do what I wanted, including my pussy, with anyone that we both knew and trusted."

Jake's smile widened.

"So... if you happen to accidentally find your way to my room later, I won't mind finding my big brother's cock in my poor little pussy." She kissed him playfully on the lips, punctuating it with a flick of her tongue across them.

"Tease," he said, scowling at her.

"Never," she replied.

Their conversation turned back to wedding plans and the two were joined by the other three a little later. After that, the family watched a movie together. Jessie was still pretty worn out from the weekend's activities, so after the movie ended, she got up, saying goodnight to her family kissing them before taking her stuff to her room and getting ready for bed.

Just as she was getting out of the shower, she heard her phone ringing and ran to answer it. Leaving the bathroom naked, she darted past her dad who was returning from his bedroom and scrambled to reach her phone in time.

"Hi baby!" she said. "Sorry, I was just getting out of the shower."

"No problem," Dex replied. "How are you? How's the fam?"

"We're all great," she said. "You still at work?" She glanced at the clock, hoping that he wasn't still there since it was after 10 in the evening.

"Nah, I got home about 10 minutes ago," he said. "I'm beat though. Gonna eat after I get off the phone with you and go to bed."

"Aww, my poor baby," she said. "I can come over if you need me to take care of you."

"Don't worry about me," he said. "I'll be out in a few minutes and wouldn't be able to play even if you did come over."

"Okay," she said. "Well... get some good rest. I love you."

"I love you too, baby," he said. "I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Okay," she said. "I work around lunch tomorrow, but I'll call you when I get a break if you don't call before then."

"Okay. Night babe."

"Night," she said, then ended the call.

Turning, she left the room and went back to the bathroom to finish getting dried off, then headed back to her bedroom. Heading over to her clothes, she grabbed her work uniform from where she tossed it earlier. Going over to her old closet, she grabbed a hanger and smoothed out the garments after putting them on it, hanging it on the door to her room.

Finally, ready for bed, she went back to the living room and saw Kayleigh, Jake, and their dad all still there talking. The three looked up, smiling as Jessie came over and gave them each a kiss goodnight.

"Night all!" she said, waving as she left the room again.

Crawling into bed, she smiled happily and drifted off to sleep in minutes

***

A warm body pushed up next to her, the nude form pushing up close to her as Dex's cock pushed into her mouth. She was on her knees then, seeing herself from outside her body. Don was behind her, hammering in and out of her ass. She could see Jack beneath her, fucking her poor little pussy while Dex fucked her mouth without holding back.

Each man was violently slamming into each of her holes, unrelentingly fucking her brains out. The positions seemed to change then, Dex fucking her ass, then her pussy, each man shifting spots. Different men seemed to take their places, her old boss at the law-firm, her new boss at the restaurant, her brother, John, Jason...

She moaned, feeling strong, masculine arms pulling her tight and the heat of someone's breath behind her.

Groggily, she opened her eyes, realizing that the visions of sex she'd been having were a wonderful dream. She comfortingly stroked Dex's hand, sighing happily and wiggling her rear against his cock. She realized then that she was at her folk's house and that it wasn't Dex.

"Jake?" she asked quietly.

"Mmm," he said, nuzzling her neck.

She giggled quietly and settled back down. His hand went from her waist up to her breast, idly playing with it as they resumed their reverie, quietly enjoying each other. She figured that he was horny and had come to find her but had felt bad and hadn't wanted to wake her up just so that he could fuck. Of course, that's what it was, since he'd stupidly feel that way about waking her up to fuck, no matter how valid of a reason she would consider that particular scenario.

She turned in place, facing him and lacing one of her legs up over his thigh, kissing him on the lips and gently urging him to turn over and lay on top of her.

"Mmm?" he asked, slowly climbing up out of his sleep-haze.

"You came to fuck me," she stated.

"Mmm," he said. "Can't."

"What?" she asked, frowning at his still closed-eyed face.

He sighed, his eyes opening slowly and eventually focusing on her. "You said you were sore, Jess," he explained. "I don't need it so bad that I'm going to hurt my baby sister."

She rolled her eyes. "I'll be fine," she said.

"Nope," he said, shaking his head. "I'm good, Jess, I promise."

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,304 Followers
1...456789