Little White Lies Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As for himself, he felt strangely empowered when he thought about his job. He figured that it probably had a lot to do with the fact that he'd spent the previous Saturday fucking the brains out of his supervisor's wife while he watched, but nothing was ever certain. Chase could very well have had some sort of breakdown after all the excitement had worn off and was waiting for him with a bat or something.

Just before lunch, he saw an email come in from Chase asking if Dex had time to come and discuss something. He immediately sent a response that he was on his way.

"Here we go," he said under his breath.

As he put himself on break and signed out of the call queue, he tried to convince himself that it wasn't a setup and that he wasn't about to be canned. He thought about how confident Bryce was in general and tried to summon some of whatever his new friend possessed to try and maintain his cool.

Stepping out of his cubicle, he headed back through the cube farm, through several other doors and up to Chase's office. Knocking quietly, he waited for his boss to call out for him to enter but was surprised when Nicole's smiling face peered out of the opened door.

"Hi," she said, winking at him.

"Uh, hey," he replied, eyeing her suspiciously.

"Come on in, man," Chase called out.

Dex smirked at Nicole as she backed up and opened the door a little more, but entered and took a seat opposite Chase.

"So, how are you?" Chase asked.

Dex chuckled quietly and looked at Nicole and then Chase in turn.

"I told you not to make it weird," she said after a few seconds.

"I asked how he was doing!" Chase said, raising hands.

"I'm sorry about him," she said, taking a seat half on the front part of her husband's desk.

Dex couldn't stop himself from admiring her shapely tanned legs as they appeared from beneath the skirt as it rode up a little. He stopped himself quickly though and looked up, half-smiling when he saw her giving him a knowing smirk.

"It's fine," Dex said quickly.

Chase cleared his throat, though Nicole didn't move. After a few seconds, he sighed and pushed his chair back and to one side so he could see around her.

"Obviously things have changed," Nicole said. "We just wanted you to know that nothing that's happened will affect your job, okay?"

He glanced over at Chase and caught him rolling his eyes and then looking at Nicole pointedly, then back at him as he shook his head. Dex smirked.

"I appreciate that," he said. "I didn't figure it had."

"I'm also not going to like... attack you," Nicole said. "I mean, like Vicky does."

"I didn't agree to that," Chase said pointedly. "I'd be fine with you bringing him in here and..."

"Shut up, honey," Nicole snapped, smiling at Dex. "What I'm saying is that it's not up to me, okay?"

Dex cocked his head at her curiously.

"Clearly my husband Chase doesn't understand that if a guy like you wants to do something to me, there's absolutely nothing that I, or more importantly, he, can do about it. If you were to yank me out of my office, drag me down here, and start fucking my brains out on my husband's desk, then by God, that's what will happen."

She turned and looked at Chase for a moment then back at Dex. "Right, dear?"

"Right," Chase said, sounding a little stressed.

"I mean, you could make me do anything you wanted and he wouldn't be able to do a thing about it. There would be no repercussion, jobwise, from him coming in and finding that you'd face-fucked me and left me a big, disgusting mess."

Dex chuckled easily to himself before looking at Chase and then Nicole.

"Guys," he began, but then raised an eyebrow as Nicole immediately moved off the desk and slid down to her knees in front of him. He sighed, briefly covering his face as Nicole reached up and began to unzip his zipper.

"Didn't you just say it was his choice?" Chase asked.

"Shut up!" Nicole snapped.

"Sorry, dear," he said quickly.

"Guys!" Dex said, laughing and standing up. "Listen, please."

Nicole frowned as Dex backed up, looking up at him and pouting as she knee-walked toward him.

"Nicole..." Dex said, though she was apparently ignoring him as she continued to try and unzip his pants.

"Do I have to ask permission?" she asked suddenly as she looked up, her expression weirdly excited and hopeful.

"Dude, just start fucking her face," Chase suggested.

"Oh, good idea honey!" Nicole said. She grinned, nodded, and quickly put her hands behind her back.

"Guys, this is crazy," Dex protested.

A big part of him just wanted to say, "screw it" and pull his dick out. She clearly wanted it, as did her husband. But deep down, Dex knew that it could definitely complicate things.

"Fuck her face, fuck her face, fuck her face!" Chase started to chant.

"Look, I'm flattered, I really am," he said. "I really am. I just don't want to cause any problems in your marriage. I only do what I do for Vicky because of her condition."

Chase had stopped chanting by that point and Nicole's face had gone back to normal.

"Chase, dear," Nicole began, "how many times did we have sex in the month before Saturday happened?"

"Uhh..." he said, looking up and starting to count on his hand. "Once," he said.

"And would you like to tell Dex how..."

"Four times on Sunday, twice Monday, and twice yesterday," he said, grinning like a madman.

"Seriously?" she said, her tone accusatory as she spun around and glared.

"Oh shit, that's right! I went down on you a little earlier!"

Dex smiled and covered his face for a moment.

"You've already helped us," she said. "Now... pull your dick out and gimme!"

He sighed and rolled his eyes, then looked down at her again. He thought about Bryce and how he'd handle this situation. Beyond just pulling his dick out and having his way with her, he knew that the brash, confident guy would take control. He'd be the one in charge. That seemed to be what both of them wanted anyway.

"Wait..." he said with sudden realization. "I thought you didn't get a choice."

She frowned, then stuck her lip out like a petulant child.

"Do you get a choice?" he asked.

Her face hardened but she didn't speak.

"Hey boss, do you get a choice?" he asked.

"Nope!" Chase said immediately, his grin widening.

"Nicole?" Dex asked again.

"She doesn't!" Chase said.

"Shut the fuck up, dick!" she spat, standing haphazardly and glaring briefly at her husband before turning and frowning at Dex again.

"Nicole?" Dex said again, grinning at her. "Answer me."

She glared, starting to actually look angry.

"No..." she said grudgingly. "But that doesn't mean you can't!"

Dex continued to smile, his confidence growing.

"Listen," he said, stepping forward.

She looked up at him with hope clear in her eyes and nervously bit her bottom lip.

"When I want to have you again, I will."

As he spoke, he reached out, gently placing his thumb under her chin and leaning in to kiss her but stopping a few inches away. "Promise," he finished, winking and then stepping back.

"Gawd damn!" Chase cried out, then burst out laughing.

Nicole gave him an extremely exaggerated pout before she started to smile and shake her head at him.

"Seriously you guys," he said. "We need to talk about things like this with Jessie. I'm happy to help if she's okay with it and as long as you guys are still good. But I'm not just a piece of meat."

Nicole giggled suddenly, giving him an incredulous look.

"Dex, come on, don't leave," she pleaded. "Just pull your dick out, ruin me with it so that my husband's pathetic ass knows he can't please me with that skinny little dick of his, and then you can go back to work."

He kept shaking his head and turned, heading back out the way he came. "Seriously," he said before rounding the corner. "Go do some work. It's shameful!"

"Tease!" she called.

Dex sighed, shaking his head in amusement as he went back to his desk to start working again.

Around 3:00 that afternoon, Dex heard his phone buzzing and reached out to grab it without taking his eyes off his screen. He turned and looked at his phone, seeing a message from Bryce.

With a grin, he grabbed his phone and looked around to make sure no one was coming his way. Unlocking it, he opened the message just as another came through from his new friend.

"My brotha!" the first message read.

The second one was much longer.

"You've got one hell of a girlfriend, my friend. You and I are going to have some good times together. As you requested, here's what kinda trouble we got up to last night."

Dex grinned, waiting as the image came through.

Jessie was looking up at the camera with the same lusty gaze that he'd left her with in the bar. Her ruby lips were latched firmly around the unmistakable shaft of a cock, buried deeply in between them.

Another message came through, and after staring a few more seconds at his delightful girlfriend sucking a cock that wasn't his, he scrolled up and read it.

"I was planning on nuttin' on her face and taking a pic of that for you, but the little succubus wouldn't stop sucking my dick until she'd fuckin' drained me."

"Dude," Dex sent. "That's fuckin' awesome. Glad you got to have fun with her. We still on for Friday?"

"Fuck yeah," Bryce replied. "Thanks again, dude."

Dex scrolled back up to the image of Jessie, staring straight into him with a strange dick in her mouth. The image made him grin widely, his cock already swelling in his pants. An idea began to form in his mind.

Putting himself on break again and signing out of the call queue, he stood and stepped out of his cubicle. Turning, and looking down the hallway, he walked directly down towards the account manager offices, not stopping until he was outside the one that he needed. Opening the door without bothering to knock, he walked right over and grabbed a handful of Nicole's hair, pulling roughly as she hastily hung up the phone after a blurted, "call you back!" and stood as he pulled her toward him.

"Oh...fuck..." she moaned, a grin coming to her face as he pulled her roughly behind him, then pushed her in front and back the way he'd come.

Luckily, none of the other techs were aware of things as he passed by, all of them either on the phone or staring intently at their screens. He was walking nonchalantly behind Nicole, pushing her in front of him, his hand still gripping her hair tightly but buried enough not to easily be noticed.

They passed through the first doorway from the cubical farm, through another short hallway and into the room just before Chase's office. Once again without knocking, he pushed her through the open door, pausing to shut it behind him before turning again and pulling hard on her hair and driving her forward.

"Oh... shit... yes!" Chase said, wide-eyed as he saw what was happening. He scooted back from his desk quickly, the act making it seem as if he thought Dex was going to throw Nicole at him or something and he needed to get out of the way.

Instead, Dex stood there considering his options, then quickly spun her around and forced her toward the floor. She collapsed immediately, her hands trying madly to undo the buttons on her blouse and failing due to them shaking so much.

He didn't let go of his grip on her hair and looked down at her with his blood pumping fiercely in his veins.

"Get my dick in your mouth, now!"

"Fuuuck," Chase muttered, though Dex wasn't listening.

Nicole's hands were still shaking as she reached up and started to unzip him. He pulled her close before she'd even managed to free him, driving her lips and cheek into his jeans and forcing her to stop trying to get him undone.

He relaxed a little a moment later, and she quickly resumed as he let go of her hair. Looking up at him, she smiled weakly, her arms and hands still shaking as she slid his pants down and freed his cock. Without hesitation, she wrapped her lips around him and took him deep, wriggling her head back and forth in an effort to please him.

He didn't want to just settle for head though, and only let her suck his cock for as long as it took to get him fully hard and sufficiently wet. Jessie's misbehaving had been provocative enough to get him mostly there already. Nicole's frantic, nerve-wracked sucking managed to get him the rest of the way.

"Up, now," he said, beckoning her with a single finger. "Lay across your husband's desk."

She staggered to her feet, her legs shaking as she turned and pushed a lamp out of the way. Chase helpfully moved his coffee mug and a bottle of soda clear as well, putting both on a shelf behind him before spinning back around to watch.

"Face forward," Dex ordered her, causing her to spin back around after she'd started to look back at him.

"Oh fuck... honey," she whined to Chase. "So... fucking... hot."

"Shut the fuck up and lift your skirt," Dex snapped.

Nicole whimpered, both of her knees buckling a little before she was able to arrest her fall. She reached back with shaking hands and lifted her skirt up above her ass, revealing a black g-string.

Dex saw Chase scooting forward and thought for a second that he was about to make use of his wife's mouth. He was about to tell him no, but he simply took her by her hands and kissed them as Dex watched. Satisfied he wasn't going to interfere, he stepped up and thwapped the head of his cock on one of her pale ass cheeks.

"Oooooh..." she moaned, her knees briefly buckling again before she stabilized herself.

"Is he fucking you yet?" Chase asked her, drawing a hasty shake of her head.

Dex reached down, not wanting to delay any longer. Pulling her g-string to the side, he gripped the base of his cock with the other hand and ran the mushroom head against her dripping slit.

"Filthy little slut is wet as fuck," he commented, drawing another moan from her.

She whimpered, laying her head on the desk but then arching her back and crying out as he plunged completely inside her.

"Fuck! Yes!" she cried.

Dex let go of the underwear and simply gripped both hips, pulling her tight and feeling the warmth of her pussy as it enveloped his girth.

"God... he's fucking my wife," Chase groaned.

Dex glanced up and saw his supervisor's hand in his own pants.

"Fuck... baby," Nicole whined.

She reached back, trying to get a hand on something before Dex grabbed her wrist and pulled it up onto her back. He moved it up enough to keep it still but not enough to hurt, then slowly began to drive into her. Building up speed slowly, he began to fuck her on top of her husband's desk.

"Look at your husband," Dex ordered, Nicole's head snapping up to do as he bade.

In no time flat, he felt Nicole's soaked pussy convulsing ferociously down on top of his frighteningly hard cock as he hammered into her. Loud, wet slaps echoed off the walls of the office, accompanied by her yelps of pleasure and Chase's low groans.

Her cries grew more and more urgent as he continued to slam into her, minutes ticking by until she cried out again, her head knocking several times on the desk in front of her. Dex felt his own orgasm peaking then, and yanked her up, stroking as she slid down to her knees in front of him. He pushed the head of his cock into her mouth just as he started to cum, eliciting a thick swallow before he slid free, stroking again and again as he started to paint her face. He saw her hand working at her pussy fiercely, heard Chase's grunts of pleasure on the other side of the desk, but kept looking down at the pretty face that was quickly being covered by his goo.

Finishing, he let go of his cock, breathing rapidly and looking down as she whimpered, another orgasm wracking her body for several seconds before she cried out and took his slowly diminishing cock back into her mouth and sucked.

"Good," he said as she looked up at him and smiled happily.

He shoved his cock back into his pants and pulled them back up. That finished, he turned and walked back to his desk as if nothing had happened. Pleased with how things had turned out, he knew that he had to talk with the two about things once they'd calmed down but figured that could happen some other time.

He wasn't able to concentrate on much else that day and was ready to go right at five o'clock. Just before he signed out, he saw Chase and Nicole making their way toward him.

The rest of the techs were getting their things together, so there was a little bit of awkward staring and waiting while they made their way out. Soon, though, it was just the three of them standing there, both Nicole and Chase looking like nothing out of the ordinary had happened, having obviously cleaned themselves up.

"God... Dex," Chase said, finally breaking the silence. "Man..."

Nicole surged forward, kissing him. He smiled, hugging her tight and patting her back as she slid her arms around him.

"That was indescribable," she cooed silently. "Fuuuuck... my legs are still shaking."

"Good," he said quietly. "I uh... I wanted to check with you guys at some point, but..."

"Nothing needs to be said," Chase said with a wide grin. "That was... incredible. Anytime you... well... want to use my desk, my door is open."

Dex laughed, stroking Nicole gently on the back. She turned, sliding into his arm as if she were his, the two standing together in a moment of content silence.

"So... can I take care of you again?" she asked, looking up and smiling innocently at him.

"Hell yeah," Chase said. "I can go home and you two can..."

Dex smiled and shook his head, even as she frowned a bit and pouted.

"If this is going to be a thing between the three of us, and if I understand the fantasies the two of you have, then you already know what needs to happen." He smiled confidently at each of them.

Nicole was pouting even more at that point, but Chase and smiling widely.

"He's right," Chase said. "It's not my choice. It's not yours."

"But..." Nicole protested.

"Come on," Chase said, taking her hand and pulling her out from Dex's arm.

She protested once more, but then smiled widely and sexily bit her lip, bending one knee adorably and leaning into her husband.

"Dex," she said, still staring at him.

"Mmm?" he asked, just about to turn and reach for his things.

"Never ask me for permission," she said, breathing heavily and closing her eyes.

The words seemed to turn her on as she voiced them, as if hearing them out loud was endlessly arousing.

"Fuck," she sighed, opening her eyes again and looking at him.

"Come on," Chase said, laughing as she continued to cling to him.

The two left the building, leaving Dex there chuckling to himself as he gathered his things to leave.

***

The next couple of days went about as normal as they could for Dex. He spent Wednesday evening with Jessie, relaxing at his place. They fooled around and fucked while he told her about the fun he'd had with Nicole and Chase at work. She seemed delighted to hear about the encounters and pressed him for lots of detail.

They talked about her fooling around with Bryce, and both agreed that they were excited for the coming double date on Friday. Jack made an appearance late in the evening, but Jessie wasn't able to convince him to stay and let her take care of him. The evening ended with the two falling asleep in his bed together.

Thursday was about the same, save for the fact that they didn't get to spend any time together. Jessie was working a double, her shift starting just after she got out of class. Dex finished up his workday and went home, spending a little time studying before he relaxed in front of the TV for the night.

After class on Friday and a standard shift at work, he drove back home and messaged Jessie to call him when she was free. That done, he hopped into the shower and started to get clean, taking time to groom himself before hopping out, drying off, and heading to his room to find something to wear.