Little White Lies Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know..." Bryce said again, "I think you and I are going to get to be real good friends, Dex."

"Yeah, I think you might be right," Dex agreed.

Both men had their eyes locked on Jessie's perfect, petite little ass as it wiggled and bounced a short way away. Alex was on the other side of her, one arm protectively around Jessie's waist, the other raised in the air as she danced.

As he and Bryce watched the two, they moved around each other and continued to focus on one another. Every so often a guy would try and join in, moving behind one of the two and thrusting haphazardly or groping one of them, but the girls apparently weren't interested in flirting as the would-be dance partners would quickly make their way somewhere else when it was clear that they weren't going to be getting anywhere with the two.

Each time one of the guys tried his luck and got shot down, Dex and Bryce would clink beer bottles together.

"Shit, we need to keep count," Bryce said with a laugh.

"I think that's seven so far," Dex offered.

The show continued for several more songs until the girls decided that they were done and came back over to where the guys were. As they approached, Dex caught a sneaky wink and nod pass between the two. He watched as Jessie started toward him then slid up next to Bryce and into his arm with a laugh.

Alex wasn't nearly as playful about it, she simply walked up and slid in close to him, clutching at him and pulling him tight.

"So... have we made ourselves wait long enough?" Bryce asked, the question clearly what everyone was wondering.

The four looked at each other and nodded all at once. The group quickly made their way out of the bar and climbed into Dex's truck, Dex and Jessie in the front again, Bryce and Alex in the back.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Jessie asked as Dex started the engine.

"Hell yeah we did," Bryce answered. "What were we up to?"

"Mmm... fourteen I think," he said.

"Fourteen?" Alex asked.

"Mmmhmm," Bryce confirmed. "Other guys that came up and hit on you only to strike out."

]

The girls both laughed.

"So... where am I going?" Dex asked.

"Well, my apartment has three other guys in it," Bryce pointed out. "So, unless we want this night to get really crazy, it's gotta be somewhere else. Alex lives with her folks, so that's out."

"My parents are very understanding," she protested. "Well, to a point."

"Well, my apartment is fine," Jessie began, "but my roommate is probably home and if she spots Dex, she's going to want to claim him for herself for the night."

"Yo, my man, how many other girls does Jessie let you fuck?" Bryce asked.

Dex grinned and looked at him in the rearview for a moment before looking over at Jessie. "How many is it now?"

"Well, there's Donna, Erin, Cass, Vicky, Nicole, Daisy," she began to rattle off.

"Wait a minute, I never did anything with Cass, and Daisy only gave me head on the drive to Dallas," he pointed out. "So that's four."

"That doesn't matter," Jessie said. "He asked how many girls I let you sleep with. You can sleep with anyone, but for the purposes of his question, I would have been fine with you fucking any of them."

"See... now that's what I'm talkin' about," Bryce said. "All I get is my girlfriend sending me messages about how she's going to go nail someone and shit like that."

"You know perfectly well that you love it," Alex said. "Besides, I told you to go find a little skank we could play with. Oh... and wasn't that you that made my twin suck your cock with her boyfriend and I in the room?"

"Yeah, it was," he said. Dex saw a wide grin in the rear-view mirror.

"My place should be fine to go to," Dex said. "Dad should be out with Candy tonight anyway. If he's not, weirder shit has happened there than four people fucking around."

"That's for sure," Jessie said with a giggle.

The banter between Alex and Bryce resumed and continued until they were about a block from Dex's house.

Alex had countered one of Bryce's verbal jabs with a comment about how she 'had to go find a real dick because Bryce couldn't handle her needs'. In response, he laughed and pulled her over to him, telling her, "Goddamn, I love you."

Once they were at the house, the four hopped out and began to head to the front door with Dex in the lead. Briefly fumbling with his keys, he managed to get the door unlocked and held it open for the others.

Jessie led the way, calling out, "Hello?" as she entered, but there was no response.

"I'm going to check upstairs if you want to give them a tour, babe," he said.

He went though the front hall to the kitchen and then to the stairs. Heading up, he heard Jessie talking behind him as she led Bryce and Alex through his house. Neither his brother nor his father was home, so Dex made his way back down. The back door closed just as he took the last step and he saw the other three outside admiring the pool.

Turning, he went to the kitchen and quickly scratched out a couple of notes. The first was to Jack. It read: Jack, Jessie and I are fooling around with another couple. You're welcome to join us if you get home in time.

The second was to his dad, simply explaining what the situation was.

That done, he put the notes where they could be seen and went to join the others.

"Any sign of 'em?" Jessie asked, turning to look over as he emerged.

"Nope," he said. "Left them a couple of notes."

"I love your pool," Alex said. "My parents have one but I never use it."

Moving over to where Jessie was standing, he slid in behind and put his arms around her.

They watched as Alex walked casually over to the edge, kicked off her shoes, then bent to briefly dip her toe into the water.

"We could swim if it weren't so chilly," he noted.

She smiled and turned to look at them in silence. He could see what she was thinking of doing in the confident, sultry expression on her face. He didn't have to wonder long.

She reached up, slowly, deliberately, and slid her arm through the spaghetti strap on her left shoulder. The dress was tied up around her neck, so the strap pulled taut against the skin under her arm. Her smile widened ever-so-slightly as she stared at them. A few tense moments later, she reached up and pulled the other strap out and slid her arm through before letting it go.

The ridiculously revealing dress began to inch downward as if it were being pulled by some unseen hand, the top curves of her breasts becoming more and more exposed as the moments ticked by.

Then, all at once, it fell to the deck in a small pile around her feet. She continued to stare at Dex and Jessie for several seconds before she turned and confidently made her way over to the stairs that descended down into the pool.

Bryce came around from somewhere behind them and stood close, all three just watching the vision as this incredibly beautiful and exquisitely sexy creature began to step deliberately down into the water.

As she did so, Dex could tell that the water must be cold. The pool obviously wasn't heated and the nights were getting colder and colder.

It didn't hurt that Alex's nipples were hard, prominently displayed and poking out. She made it all the way down into the water and turned, smiling naughtily at the three.

Jessie giggled and shook her head, saying, "Giiiiiiirl."

"Cold?" Bryce asked.

"It's actually not that bad now," she said.

Jessie stepped out of Dex's arms and walked over toward the stairs. She too began to undress, but she didn't nearly take as deliberately long as Alex had. Instead, she simply shucked her dress in one swift motion, shook her hair out, and hurried down into the water.

The two girls quickly moved close to one another, Jessie moving in front of the much taller Alex as they embraced. She spun around quickly though and reached out for Dex and Bryce to join them.

"Uhh... no," Dex said, frowning as he glanced over at Bryce. The taller man had the same expression.

"You want big dicks or little shriveled stacks of dimes?"

"Aww," Jessie cried out. "Well, can we at least have some towels so we can dry off and be warm?"

Dex chuckled and turned, heading for the cabinet standing against the wall of the house near the back door. Retrieving two large beach towels, he turned and walked back over to where the girls were just then climbing out. He tossed one to Bryce and turned, unfolding his and holding it open.

Alex made her way over to him, causing Jessie to giggle characteristically and move toward Bryce. Wrapping the towel around her, he squeezed her tight as she snuggled up against him, raising her head to look at him.

"Thanks," she said simply, sliding out from his arms and gesturing for Jessie to follow.

The two hurried toward the back door, giggling as they went.

Bryce smirked at him and the two turned to follow. Dex stopped him short though, briefly watching the girls running toward the house. He turned, going over and grabbing the two discarded dresses.

"Hurry up!" Jessie called out, the two girls bouncing in place near the opened back door.

"Go ahead," Bryce called. "We'll be right there."

That served to convince the two to rush inside.

Dex looked at him with slight trepidation. "You all good, man?"

Bryce looked back at him, surprised. "What, oh yeah, I'm good to go. I just wanted to make sure and let you know a few things about Alex."

"Oh," Dex said. "Yeah, sure, what's up?"

The two began to walk slowly toward the house.

"It's nothing serious, just..." He paused. "Alex has been... insatiable lately. Like, no joke."

"Really?"

Bryce nodded. "Yeah man. She's been pretty nuts. I just wanted to warn you that she's going to be very..." he paused, appearing to search for the right word. "...persuasive, I guess. It's like she gets so turned on that you can't really communicate with her. You can't stop her when she's like that. So, if you're still down, it's going to be a long night."

Dex grinned immediately. He definitely wasn't concerned in the least. In fact, he was looking forward to it even more.

"Thanks for the heads up," he said, smiling.

"For sure," Bryce said. "Anything I need to know about Jessie?"

"Mmm," Dex commented, turning and pursing his lips in thought. "She's pretty insatiable as well. Plus, she's super submissive, and she's never turned me down for anything sexual."

"She into girls?"

"Oh, hell yes," Dex replied. "They're probably already going at it."

"What about you, bud? You have any rules for me regarding your girl?"

Dex thought for a minute as the two started for the door, pausing just before reaching it.

"No, nothing really. Just the normal stuff, I guess. Don't be too rough with her. She's fuckin' tiny. You?"

Bryce chuckled and shook his head. "Alex is down for whatever."

Dex grinned and opened the door, letting Bryce in and following behind.

*****

Jessie

"Think they're plotting something?" Alex asked.

"Probably measuring dick sizes," Jessie said.

"That's our job," Alex joked.

Jessie led the tall brunette to one of the downstairs bathrooms before heading off to use the other. When she came back, Alex was standing naked in the living room, looking at some pictures on the wall.

Jessie came over, the towel wrapped around her.

"She's pretty," Alex commented, indicating a picture hanging on the wall. It showed a much younger Dex, his bigger brother Jack beside him, and their mother behind.

"Dex's mom," Jessie explained. "She passed away some years ago."

"Oh," Alex said, turning and frowning.

The sound of the front door opening caused Jessie to giggle as Alex turned to look at her. The expression on her face was hard to read but it seemed to be a mix of trepidation and arousal.

"Whoa," Jack said as he came around the corner and spied the two.

"Jack!" Jessie gushed, letting her towel drop and rushing forward.

"Oof," he said, catching her as she jumped at him. "You just saw me like yesterday, dork."

"I know, but I missed you!" she said, laying it on thick for him. "Come meet my friend," she ordered, gesturing behind her.

Jack was still holding her, carrying her easily as if she were a child. He chuckled and turned, walking Jessie over to Alex, who wore a bemused expression on her face.

"You must be..." he said, reaching out a hand and shifting his other to continue to hold Jessie.

"Naked," Alex said. "Kidding," amended. "I'm a friend of Dex and Jessie's. I hear you have a really nice cock."

Jack apparently forgot to keep holding Jessie up and promptly dropped. She managed to land on her feet, laughing as he briefly stammered three answers at once.

Briefly scowling at him, Jessie slid over to stand next to Alex, the two looking at him as if it were normal to meet someone new while completely naked.

"Nice to meet you," Alex said, reaching out to shake his hand.

"Uh, likewise," he said, his eyes dropping to ogle her form.

"Dex and Alex's boyfriend are just heading inside from the back yard," Jessie explained. "We're all going to be fucking if you want to come join us."

"Jesus, Jessie," Jack stammered. "I uh... appreciate it," he said, shaking his head. "But I'm not sure..."

"You don't want to fuck me? Or Alex?" she asked, pouting at him.

"Yeah, what the hell?" Alex asked, frowning and crossing her arms in the same manner as Jessie had moments before.

Jack laughed for a brief moment before shaking his head and rubbing a hand over his eyes.

"Jesus, babe," Bryce called out, the two having come inside quietly. "I already told you, stop seducing everyone you meet."

"But baaabyyyy," she whined turning towards him. "Jessie said that he's got a biiiig one and you said that I could have as many as I wanted."

Turning, Jessie grinned as she saw the amused expressions on Dex and Bryce's faces.

Bryce rolled his eyes and shook his head, stepping around Alex to reach out and offer his hand to Jack. "Bryce," he said.

"Jack, Dex's brother," Jack said. "I uh..."

"No explanation needed man," Bryce said. "So... you gonna stick around to have some fun with these two?"

As he spoke, he reached out and gave Alex a healthy smack on her ass and winked at Jessie. Alex slugged him in the arm.

"You're welcome to," Dex said, coming over and putting a hand on his brother's shoulder.

"Nah, I just got back from a late run and I smell like ass," Jack said. "I'm gonna shower and hit the sack."

"Aww," Jessie said. "Well, if you get bored you can feel free to come and find me."

"Us, bitch," Alex snapped quickly.

Jessie wheeled her head around and saw the mischievous smile on her friend's face. She turned back and winked at Jack.

"Us."

He laughed and shook his head, turning and heading for the stairs.

Dex led Alex and Bryce to the TV room, but Jessie made for Jack as he started up the stairs.

"Hey," she said. "Shower and then come find me, okay? We'll find a spot for you."

He didn't say yes, but he didn't tell her no, either, simply chuckling and offering a shrug as his only answer.

***

The group quickly migrated to the TV room and Dex put on something just to have some background noise. He sat down on one end of the long couch and kicked off his shoes, Jessie quickly slid down beside him, snuggling her feet up underneath his thigh for warmth.

Alex slid down in the spot next to Jessie, Bryce taking the spot beside her.

"So, what's your favorite sexual thing about Jessie?" Alex asked.

The question had been unprompted and out of the blue, as such it had taken Dex by surprise.

He blinked a few times in confusion and looked over.

"Uh..." he stammered.

"Really baby?" Jessie asked, scowling playfully.

"It was just such a random question," he protested.

He frowned, falling silent as he contemplated his response. "Shit, there's lots of answers though. I mean, I love how much her tits stick out, for sure."

"Yeah, I like them badboys myself," Bryce agreed, both men taking the chance to stare at her ample chest.

"I love how much she loves sucking cock, and how tiny she is," he continued. "What about you, man, what sexual thing do you like best about Alex."

"Man, I like how unique she is," he said quickly. "I love how there's not anyone else like her in the world, you know?"

She rolled her eyes and elbowed him in the ribs.

"Oh right, twins," Jessie said, suddenly remembering Toni.

"Nah, I'm just fuckin' around," he said. "I'd have to say... how she just doesn't get embarrassed when me or one of the other dudes she's been with is doing things. We could be in public and she just doesn't give a shit."

Alex giggled in response.

"Wait, that's not necessarily sexual, though," Jessie said.

"Mmm, point taken," he said, falling briefly silent. "Titties?" he asked, looking at Alex.

"Titties," she said with a nod, drawing laughs. She turned, smirking at Jessie. "What about you? What's your favorite sexual thing about Dex that's not his cock?"

She giggled in response, but actually had an answer for the question, even before the obvious choice had been removed.

"I was actually going to say seeing him with other women," she said. "Don't get me wrong baby," she said, turning to look at him. "Your cock is my favorite thing, but I've had it, you know? Like, I know what its like, and seeing him just... hammering away at another girl and seeing how much she's giving herself to him, and like, how it seems like she's barely hanging on to her sanity."

She took a deep breath of air and blew it out slowly.

"Unf," she said. "It's like, empowering or something. Like, he fucks me that hard whenever I need it and I can handle him just fine."

Alex cocked her head curiously, glancing at Dex.

"I know what she means," Dex said. "It's not an insult. Jessie is obviously different than most girls, but there's more to it than just the flirting and wanton disregard for community dress code and law enforcement when it comes to handing out blowjobs."

She giggled and turned more toward him as he continued.

"She's content to let you fuck her, of course, but for her, it's more about the other person enjoying themselves, you know? She's happy to have an orgasm, of course, but she's happier when the other person is enjoying what she's doing."

"I get it," Bryce said. "You watching Dex just destroy some poor slut is just as pleasurable as actually having sex."

She nodded vigorously.

"Honestly, I'm happiest when people use me to give themselves gratification. I mean, just the other day I was making breakfast when Jack came over and just started fucking me. After he filled me up, Dex took over and I was able to take care of both of them. After that, I was on cloud nine all day long."

The group fell silent for a few moments as they all collectively imagined the scene she described, grins on all their faces.

"Well, I think we've denied ourselves long enough," Alex said.

"Wait a second," Dex cut in. "You didn't answer the question. What's your favorite sexual thing about Bryce?"

She smirked at him before turning to regard her boyfriend.

"So... I was dating his roommate before I dated him and let's just say that Beck was a little too slow moving for my taste. I wanted to get nailed until I went blind and he just wanted to take it easy and try to get me to be his girlfriend."

She stood, stepping away from the couch and turning as she told the story. She turned to regard her boyfriend, smiling at him with a clear look of affection.

"There are two instances that I think about, very, very fondly," she said, her smile widening.

Jessie looked at Bryce, his grin encompassing his entire face.

"The first is just after I sucked Beck's cock for the first time," she continued. "My previous partners had all been able to get it up quickly, even after cumming. But no, this fucker decided to fall asleep! So, I was super-frustrated and extremely pent-up and horny, and so I stomped past Beck and am about to go to the bathroom when out of the darkness of the hallway, this tall, handsome, imposing shape stops me and pushes me up against the wall. He just stared at me for a moment, then slowly pushed me down to the ground. He shoved his big, gorgeous cock in my mouth and filled it with another load. But I noticed he wasn't shrinking, and I have to say, he could have taken me then and there. I wouldn't have cared if Beck woke up and found me."