Little White Lies Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poking through his closet, he glanced over at where'd left his phone and saw that he'd missed Jessie's return call. He pulled out a dark blue shirt and slid it on, then turned and grabbed his phone.

"Hi baby!"

She seemed to be her normal, excited self as she answered the phone.

"My love," he answered. "I just wanted to check and see if you're still good for our double date tonight."

"I'm so excited!" she gushed. "This is gonna be so much fun!"

He chuckled but couldn't disagree.

"I spoke to Bryce earlier today, he said that he and Alex are good to go. He sent me his address and I think we're meeting there."

"Kay!" Jessie replied ebulliently. "I'm going to go finish getting sexy for you and Bryce, okay baby?"

"You better," he said with a smile. "See you in a bit."

"Love you!"

"Love you," he answered.

***

Pulling into Jessie and Donna's apartment complex a half-hour later, Dex parked in one of the open spots where he normally did and hopped out, heading up the stairs and knocking on the door before entering.

He glanced over to the living room area that sat just adjacent to the front door. The living room looked to be a bit of a mess, something that surprised him given what he knew about his girlfriend and her penchant for cleaning things. There were several empty wine bottles along with half-empty cups and the like, scattered around haphazardly.

He heard Jessie call his name out and turned just in time to see her jumping for him. He caught her easily and laughed as she kissed him.

"Hi baby," she said a few seconds later, sliding back to the ground and pulling him toward the bathroom with her. "I'm almost done, and then we can go."

"No rush," he said, leaning easily into the door frame. "Work go okay?"

"I guess," she said. "Nothing too fun to report though, unfortunately. I made good tips though, so that's something."

"That's good," he said. "Did Donna and John have a party or something? There's a lot of wine bottles and such scattered about."

"That's just them," Jessie said. "I've been too busy to clean up and they've been on a bit of a drinking kick lately; well, Donna has at least. John always drinks heavily."

He nodded in understanding, watching her as she finished putting on her makeup by making weird faces in the mirror.

"So, you're good with sharing me tonight?"

She was running a colored pencil looking thing across the top of her eyelid as she spoke.

"Is that even a question?" he asked. "You sucked his cock recently."

"I know baby, but remember, I've only had real intercourse with you," she reminded him.

"Well, and my dad and brother," he pointed out.

"Oh, and John," she said. "And my brother's been in my ass, but we don't count that."

"Don't forget Alec," he reminded her, grinning as she looked over and smirked.

"Honestly, babe, I could easily forget about it," she said, sighing.

"Oh? What happened?"

"Nothing really," she said, shrugging. "It's just the more that I think about it, the more I can say that it just wasn't that great. I mean, I had lots and lots of fun with Erin, but Alec was just mediocre, you know?"

"That's unfortunate," he said. "I was hoping that you liked it enough to fool around again."

"Oh, that won't be a problem. I'd fuck him if you wanted me to baby, or if you wanted to have Erin again. It's just that I wouldn't like... ask you if I could or anything like that."

He nodded.

"I don't know, maybe I'm just spoiled on having such a big-cocked boyfriend."

"Well, if things go well with Alex and Bryce, he's every bit as big as I am, isn't he?"

She smirked and glanced over at him. "I'm actually not sure which of the two of you would be biggest," she stated. "I might have to run a test tonight."

He chuckled.

"Back to what I was asking you earlier," she said, pulling another implement out of the make-up kit on the counter. "Yes, you've let me fuck another guy or two, but that doesn't change the fact that this is still relatively new territory for us. I just think we need to keep talking and making sure that we're both okay."

"Definitely," he agreed. "I wasn't trying to downplay your concerns. I just know that I'm good. Are you?"

A few seconds passed by as she fell silent, before turning and nodding at him.

"Good," he said a few seconds later. "So, what are you wanting to happen tonight? Like anything specific?"

A wry smile crossed her lips and she giggled excitedly.

"Ooo," he said. "Sounds like you do."

"Well, kinda," she said. "I mean, of course I want to do all the standard things. I want to suck your dick, and Bryce's. I want to fuck you both, and of course, Alex is so dang sexy that I just want to... unff."

"So, this pussy eating thing wasn't just a phase then?" he joked.

"Honestly honey, I can't believe Donna and I didn't start doing this when we met. I was missing out!"

He laughed, watching as she reached into the pink tacklebox-looking case sitting on the cabinet behind her and pulled out another make-up implement.

"I just want to be fucked, like, really really hard, you know?" she stated as she began to use the newest tool. "I mean, I think like, both of you inside me at once would be super-fun, but I've done that before. Honestly, if you think about it, there's not a lot I haven't done."

"I'm in the same boat," he said. "But that doesn't mean that we still can't have new experiences."

"Definitely," she agreed, turning and smiling at him happily.

His phone buzzed a second later. Looking down, he smiled and wiggled the device at her. "Bryce."

"You and the sex-goblin ready to have a blast?" the message read.

He chuckled, then began to reply.

"She's almost done getting ready. How about you two?"

"Alex is here now so we're good when you two are. Just meet us here and we can decide where we want to go."

"Sounds like a plan," Dex replied. "See you in a few."

"You guys decide what we're doing yet?" Jessie asked.

He shook his head, sliding his phone into his pocket. "Nah, not yet," he said. "I'm not sure if the four of us are going to want to just dive right in to fooling around or if there's something that we can go and do to build up the sexual tension, you know?"

"Maybe dancing or something? To be honest, though, I'm good to go if they want to just get on with the fun."

"Me too," he said. "I just think that it might be fun to force ourselves to wait."

She giggled, still focusing on the makeup.

"There we go," she said, doing a final check of herself in the mirror. "Seems a little silly I guess since its all going to get messed up anyway."

He chuckled as she put away the various sticks, cases, and sponges, then closed her makeup tacklebox.

"How's this?" she asked, turning and raising her arms for him.

She was wearing a sexy little red number that he'd seen her wear before. It left nothing to the imagination. The fabric hugged her incredible body, thin straps at the top and the skirt just below her pussy at the bottom. The front was designed to direct attention toward her cleavage, tons of which were on display that evening.

"Stunning," he said honestly.

He held his arm out for her and the two were off.

***

Dex had driven by the apartment complex that Bryce lived in dozens of times but had never had a reason to go inside any of them. It was relatively close to the university and thus was in a pretty decent part of town.

He pulled up to the curb and pulled out his phone to shoot a quick message to Bryce that they were there. That done, he winked at Jessie and was just about to open the door to hop out when his phone buzzed.

"On our way," it read.

He relaxed, setting his phone back in the console and looking over at apartments, wondering which one his new friend lived in. The door on the upper floor of a nearby building opened and Bryce's familiar face popped into view, followed quickly by the incredibly gorgeous form of Alex.

"There they are," Jessie purred.

He could tell just by the tone of her voice that she was already aroused. Who knew what the night would bring?

Flashing his lights to get their attention, Dex and Jessie hopped out as the other two started toward them. Jessie came around the truck and slid her hand into his, squeezing it gently.

"Damn Jessie, you look good!"

"Thank you, handsome," she replied, smiling up at Bryce.

"Wow," Dex said, his jaw halfway open as he looked over at Alex.

"Oh my God!" Jessie gushed. "You look... holy shit!"

Alex smiled demurely, and with a simple cock of her head that illustrated that she knew just how incredible she looked.

She was wearing a strange, almost metallic looking dress. It almost looked like an extremely feminine suit of chainmail to Dex, though it was dark, dark grey. Her taut, tanned skin was visible beneath the halfway see-through fabric. It was slit up the sides to a ridiculous height, easily all the way up to her waistline.

"I think he likes it, baby," Bryce said, standing protectively behind her.

"Mmm," she said, sliding over towards Dex.

"She's been looking forward to tonight ever since you and I planned this thing, buddy," he continued. "She told me that she was going to... what was that you said baby?"

Alex's eyes bored into Dex, piercing him and causing his manhood to swell in the confines of his jeans.

"I said that I was going to let him fuck me until I couldn't walk anymore," she purred.

Dex swallowed hard, feeling like he was a dorky, shy high schooler around the incredible work of art that Alex was. He almost felt guilty for thinking such things when he had his own work of art in Jessie.

"So... you do like me?" she asked sultrily.

"Hell yes," Dex said immediately, feeling his confidence returning.

"You sure do clean up nicely," Jessie said, drawing everyone's attention to her as she stepped up to Bryce. "It's nice to see that Alex can take you out in public and doesn't just have to keep you locked in a room somewhere."

"Oh, he's all cock and no brains," Alex said, turning and smiling at her. "He's great arm candy, though, to be sure."

"Yeah yeah," Bryce said as Alex moved over behind Jessie and protectively placed her arms around her. He in turn moved over and put a single arm on Dex's shoulder. "You two may be all gorgeous and confident that you've got the two of us drooling and begging right now, but don't think for a minute that the both of you won't be moaning and groaning later, gyrating on top of me and my dude here."

He flashed a wide grin at the two and turned to wink at Dex.

The four then stared at each other for a few seconds before bursting out laughing at the ridiculousness of it all.

"You look so good!" Jessie said at the same time that Alex gave her a similar compliment. The two vixens immediately began to talk, seemingly oblivious of the other two standing next to them.

"Damn dude," Dex said, turning and grinning at Bryce.

"Right? I saw it and was like, damn, she might actually kill someone tonight."

"Hell, yeah she could, couldn't she," Dex agreed.

The two fell silent then, watching as the girls continued to chatter, content to ogle the two beauties and wait for them to finish.

"So, what's the plan?" Alex said after the two finally ceased their gossip.

"You guys want to ride with us?" Jessie asked, smiling up at the two men hopefully.

"I'm down with that," Bryce said. "More chances for mischief."

Jessie giggled in agreement.

"Sounds good to me," Dex said, turning and opening the door.

The other three quickly piled in, Jessie in the front seat and Bryce and Alex in the back. As he started up the truck and pulled off, he glanced briefly in the rearview mirror and then over at Jessie.

"You didn't want to get in the back with them?" he asked. "You know, 'mischief' and all."

She smirked at him, turning and looking back.

"It's probably not safe for me back there," she pointed out.

"It's definitely not," Alex agreed. "You're like this tasty little snack that both of us are going to really enjoy devouring later."

"Definitely," Bryce agreed. "I'm damn sure that Alex or I would have you naked by now if you were."

"Promises promises," Jessie said.

She turned halfway in the seat so that she could see the others easily. "So, what's the plan? Are we going to just go somewhere and start fucking our brains out?"

"Mmm, no, not just yet I think," Alex said.

"As fun as that would be, I think it would be a waste if you two looked this incredible and Dex and I didn't take you out to let other guys drool over you. How about we go to a club and go dancing. Or I also know of a couple of parties that are going down tonight."

"I don't want to be all sweaty and tired before we get to the real fun," Alex frowned. "Lets just go spend the rest of the night fucking."

"I like the way you think," Jessie said. "Where do we want to play?"

"We can head back to my house. Dad should be out with his girlfriend."

"Will Jack be there?" Jessie asked.

"Not sure," Dex said with a shrug. "I can check if you want me to."

"We can go back to my house if it's a problem," Alex said. "Or Bryce's apartment."

"Oh, it definitely wouldn't be a problem," Jessie said. "Jack is Dex's big brother. He's just as big as Dex is and my baby lets him fuck me whenever he needs it. I was just thinking that another cock wouldn't be a bad idea."

"Ooo," Alex said excitedly.

"Shit, I'm down," Bryce said with a laugh.

"You ladies sure that you don't want to go out and let us show you off?" Dex asked.

"Jessie, I don't think your boyfriend wants to fuck me," Alex said.

"Got it, heading home," Dex said, drawing laughs from the other three.

"I'm kidding handsome," she quickly amended. "He's got a point though," she went on, her tone heavy with disappointment. "It would be fun to go and dance and it is kind of a waste to get this dressed up and not actually go out. Plus, Bryce likes watching me play with other guys. I could probably take Jessie out on the floor and put on show, maybe see if we can tempt some poor shmucks into trying their luck with us."

"Dex already has a brother with a cannon in his pants, babe, you don't need to go and slut it up to find some more."

"Aww, you don't want any competition?"

As the two bantered, Dex made his way to the club that he figured would be the busiest. It was a little early, but he hoped that it wouldn't be completely dead. Pulling into the parking lot, he was pleased to see that it was moderately full.

"How's this?"

"As good as any," Bryce said. "Let's go and see how slutty our ladies can be."

The girls both cheered the idea and the group hurried inside.

***

The guys paid the cover and the group quickly went inside and found a spot to relax. Dex and Bryce both went and ordered a drink, while Jessie and Alex went to the bathroom together.

The bartender handed them their beers and Bryce tossed some cash down to pay for it.

"Much appreciated," Dex said. "I've got the next one though."

"Deal my friend," Bryce said. "Here's to the ladies." He raised his bottle as he spoke. "Never seen a better-lookin' pair."

"Cheers to that," Dex agreed, taking a drink.

Bryce grinned, looking around at the other people in the bar.

"You know, I feel sorry for all these other schmoes in here tonight," he said. "They're gonna give it their best shot but none of them are going home with anything nearly as good as what we've got."

"True," Dex said. "Speaking of," he said with a nod.

Bryce turned and looked back behind him in the direction that Dex had indicated.

Jessie and Alex were slinking through the crowd, dozens of eyes watching their every move.

"Fuck they look good," Bryce added, turning and flashing him a grin.

Jessie and Alex came over, each sliding into their respective boyfriend's arms.

"Find any dumb little sluts to bring home with us yet?" Alex asked, looking up at Bryce.

"Baby, don't talk about Jessie like that right in front of her!"

Bryce grinned widely, first at Alex and then at Jessie.

Alex slugged him in the arm and Jessie's mouth dropped open in faux anger.

"I'm not dumb!" she protested.

"I'm kidding gorgeous, I'm kidding. It's just something that my sexy-ass girlfriend has been wanting me to do for weeks now. She keeps telling me that I need to go out and find a nice little slut that I can bring home for her to play with."

"Oh!" She switched from scowl to a satisfied look. "That's me then." She suddenly turned and scowled at him, her finger pointing his way. "I'm not dumb, though."

"I never thought you were," he said, smiling genuinely. "Alex usually tells me shit like that when she's heading out to go and fuck someone else. She thinks I need occupying when she's not around or I'll start to just wander into traffic or like stick my head in a blender or something."

Jessie and Dex laughed as Alex rolled her eyes at him.

"What?" he asked. "Tell me that you haven't said that when you were about to go and fuck your friends."

She giggled, shrugging and not denying it.

"See?" he said. "See what I have to put up with?"

"You know you love hearing about how bad of a girl I am," purred, turning and slinking closer to Dex.

Seeing an opportunity, he slid his arm around her and draped a hand easily on the ample curve of her ass.

"In fact," she said, standing back upright and stepping to the side.

Wordless, she reached up underneath her barely-there dress and began to pull down, sliding her panties down her thighs and wiggling her hips until they fell to the ground. Kneeling briefly, she picked them up and started to hand them to Bryce.

"Nope," she said, snatching them back at the last second. "These aren't yours." Turning, she balled up the tiny black g string and handed it to Dex.

Bryce was grinning wildly at her. "Are you trying to get me to rail you here and now, bitch?"

"Yes," she said without hesitation.

He seemed to be just about to do that very thing when he smirked his characteristic smirk and just shook his head.

"Pussy," Alex said, levelling her eyes at him.

"Aww, don't be too mean to him," Jessie protested. "I need him full of confidence and swagger so that he can fuck me properly later."

"See, you're supposed to be nice to me and cater to my ego and shit."

Alex rolled her eyes. "I don't fuckin' think so. Jessie can be nice to you. I'll continue being me and you'll love me even more." She turned away from Bryce but was still slightly facing Dex, so he was able to catch a surreptitious wink directed at him.

Dex glanced over at him. He chuckled, then pouted animatedly at Jessie.

"Aww," she said, sliding out from Dex's arm.

She briefly glanced around before flashing a devious look at her boyfriend. Then, following Alex's example, reached up under the skintight red dress and pulled her crimson g string down until it was past her hips. Then, wiggling back and forth, she let it fall down to the ground and knelt to retrieve it. Standing back upright, she grinned mischievously and offered them to Bryce.

Grinning, he reached out and took them from her, sliding them into his pocket as Dex had with Alex's moments before.

"Come on cutie," Alex said, taking Jessie's hand and heading for the dance floor. "Let's go have some fun."

Dex watched his girlfriend with quiet admiration as she and Alex sauntered casually away, both laughing and talking at the same time to the other as they headed toward the dance floor. The two held hands as they walked away from the guys.

Wordlessly they followed the girls, though they kept their distance.

"You know..." Bryce began.

The two continued to wind their way through the crowd and almost magically, they were able to maintain a full view of the girls' backsides as they made their way through. Both men paused at the rail just before the entrance to the dance floor and took a position close to it, the girls in eyesight.