Live Audience Pt. 03

Story Info
Three friends have a few firsts.
7.4k words
4.17
3.3k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The snowfall ended hours ago, but the sky was still dreary, threatening another blanket of white over the town. The people began cleaning up what they could as the county began running snowplows through the streets. The town came to life, later than usual in the day. Nick and Satsuki, however, had an early start with their morning romp in the park.

Walking hand-in-hand through narrow clearings in the sidewalk, the couple made their way back to Satsuki's house to pick up some things for later.

"Oh my gods, I can still feel it sliding out," the shiba inu said as she hugged the border collie's arm.

"Yeah, sorry. We probably should've brought something to clean up with," he said somewhat sheepishly.

"Mmmm, actually, it kinda makes me feel sexy. I'm so fucking turned on right now," she purred as her fluffy tail wagged behind her.

"Well, we could go for round two at your place. I don't think Michelle would mind," Nick responded, grabbing her ass under her skirt.

"Well, probably not a good idea. My mom's still home. It could get, uh... awkward," Satsuki said with a hint of self-consciousness in her voice.

"Oh, I see," Nick responded, deciding to not press on. He just started dating Satsuki and didn't want to pry into a potentially touchy subject.

"By the way, how did you meet Michelle?" Nick asked, changing topics.

"At the restaurant. She started coming in and I thought she was hot. I was never really into girls or wolves before, but there was just something about her that made me want to have her in my life, even as a friend," she said in a sweet voice that Nick found endearing.

"I can completely relate. I fell for her when I met her, but didn't think she'd want to date a border collie, so I never asked her out. She started hanging out with my group of friends and eventually, we became best friends," he answered.

"I kind of look up to her, she's like an older sister, too. I saw she had her own place and I was impressed," Satsuki continued.

"Yeah, did she ever tell you about her parents, though?" Nick asked with some hesitation.

"No, she doesn't talk about them. I kind of wondered, but I didn't ask."

"Well, they're not exactly open-minded about things. They kind of fall into the proud, conservative wolf stereotype. They don't care for dogs much, and the only reason they tolerated me, was because I was tutoring her. Otherwise, they had no use for me and without outright saying it, pretty much let me know."

"Oh wow... I didn't know any of that. I wonder if that's why she lives on her own."

Nick told Satsuki about Michelle getting kicked out of her house and having to fend for herself. Satsuki never knew the extent of Michelle's story and the revelation made her sad for her friend. However, Michelle was a wonderful person and Satsuki was glad she had her and Nick to give Michelle the love she deserved.

The couple made their way through the snow-lined streets, Nick occasionally throwing a snowball at Satsuki or her responding by pushing her boyfriend into a snowbank. Laughing as they chased each other, they slipped into the snow once again.

Arriving at her house, Nick turned to Satsuki and held both her hands as they stood in front of her door.

"Well, thank you very much for the date, I had a lovely time," he began.

Satsuki chuckled, "So did I, now are you going to invite me in?"

"Sure, would you like to come inside and we can fuck all night?" Nick asked, his tail whipping about.

Satsuki grimaced, her face turning red as she looked down at her feet. Nick noticed her countenance change and he looked to the side to see an older shiba inu in her early 40s standing at the entrance, smirking mischievously at the scene before her.

"Satsuki, do you let all your boyfriends talk to you this way on your first date?" she asked in a way only a mother that caught their child doing something they weren't supposed could.

"M-mom, well, this isn't really our first date," she tried to explain, being caught off-guard.

"Oh, I see," she responded as she came over to Nick, sniffing him. Wagging her tail, she smiled.

"It seems you two have had some fun already," she grinned, folding her arms.

"I'm Hana," she said, jutting her hip to the side as she put her hand forward to shake.

"Nick," he responded, taking her hand.

Hana gave the collie a knowing look. Nick couldn't help but notice that she looked like an older version of Satsuki. She was quite attractive in her own right with the charm only gained by experience. Her figure was similar to her daughter's, albeit with a smaller bust.

Hana ushered the couple inside and they took off their shoes by the front door.

"Satsuki, you never told me your boyfriend was so cute. If the two of you waited to come home, I might have had to take him for myself," she said as she drew closer to Nick, feeling up his chest.

Nick's tail wagged at the contact, and he felt himself getting excited at the idea, but was mostly feeling awkward about his new girlfriend's mother coming on to him so openly.

"Mom!! Control your heat!!" Satsuki shouted.

"Satsuki, that's no way to talk to your mother. I'm not so greedy that I'm above sharing Nick. He's such a cute border collie, I can't resist," she said, resting her head on his chest, pulling close to him.

"I don't have a problem sharing him, but I'm only sharing him with Michelle, not my own mother!" she responded.

"I thought I smelled the wolf on you," she said as she looked into Nick's green eyes.

"You know, I wouldn't mind sharing her too! I like girls as well you know," she continued.

"Mom, I don't have time for this; I only stopped by to pick up some things. We're heading right back out as soon as I get changed!" Satsuki urged as she grabbed Nick by the hand and dragged him upstairs, lest he find himself in a compromising situation with the fetching MILF.

Nick sat on Satsuki's bed as she rifled through her closet, looking for her schoolgirl outfit.

"I swear, I don't know what I'm gonna do with her. My mom is such a fucking horn-dog, I can't wait for dad to get home so he can finally clean her pipes out," she muttered.

"I dunno, I think your mom is cute! I can see where you get your looks and your drive from," Nick laughed.

Satsuki fixed Nick with a stern look, stating, "You are not fucking my mom."

"I won't fuck your mom," Nick said solemnly.

Satsuki squinted her eyes as she looked at Nick, "And no going down on her, either."

"No going down on her, either," he repeated.

"And no letting her go down on you," she said.

"I won't let anything happen with your mom," Nick promised.

Satsuki looked at Nick with concern, but was happy with his answer.

"Good! Now let's get to Michelle's," she said before kissing him deeply, stroking his ear.

As they went downstairs, Hana was sitting in the living room.

"Mom, we're going to Michelle's! I might spend the night!" Satsuki shouted.

Hana got up and went over to her daughter and gave her a hug, their tails wagging.

"Be careful Satsuki-chan. I love you!"

"I love you too, mom!"

Turning to Nick, she smiled into his eyes, truly admiring him. Her voice came out like honey, "Please take care of my daughter. She means the world to me."

"I will Mrs..." he said trying to see what she preferred to be called.

"Hana. Call me Hana-chan," she said as she pulled in close to hug him.

Nick heard her moan quietly to herself and realized her crotch was rubbing against his thigh. He caught the faintest hint of her lovely scent escape before she pulled away, blushing.

The shiba inu whispered into his ear sweetly, "I'll be thinking about you when you leave. Oh yes, my cute little border collie."

She kissed him on the neck before Satsuki interrupted, "Mom, we have to go!"

"Bye, take care!" she said as she waved.

The couple hustled out the door back into the cold.

-------------------------------

Michelle was sitting on her bed, trying to brush her tail. The wolf was attempting to get it as fluffy as she could. The new conditioner she had started using wasn't doing her fur wonders and she made a mental note to get her money back from the manufacturer.

Standing up, she whipped her tail to fluff out her fur more. Some loose hairs floated about, but she was satisfied enough to continue her routine.

She was in her underwear; nothing special, just a pair of pale blue cotton panties and an off the shelf bra. Michelle examined herself in the mirror and was satisfied with her body, admiring her perfect hourglass figure. There was only one thing that she was insecure about.

Michelle was wearing a pair of glasses, not wanting to put her contacts in yet, and was forced to see her own imperfect eyes. Her right eye was hazel, the color of her dad's and her left, blue. She covered one eye, the the other in an attempt to imagine what could have been. Uncovering both, she stared and began tearing up at the memories of the names she was called, notably, "Traffic Light."

She frowned, but then remembered what Nick told her recently. He accepted her for who she truly was and the thought made her happy. She giggled though her tears and smiled at the mirror and realized he loved the beauty that was inside her. She loved him, and was glad he was back in her life.

Just then, she heard a ringtone letting her know a text had come through.

"Bitch, let me in! This bitch is freezing!"

Smirking, Michelle tapped out a response, "Only because you asked so nicely ;-)"

She buzzed the couple in and unlocked the front door. A minute later, Nick and Satsuki entered the apartment.

"Sorry I'm late, my mom kinda held us up," Satsuki said as she laid out the contents of her bag on Michelle's bed.

"It's ok, sweetie. I think your mom is cute. Honestly, I wouldn't mind doing her, I think she'd be a freak in the sheets," she joked.

"Oh my gods, nobody is fucking my mom!!!" Satsuki shouted in frustration.

Nick chuckled, "Not even your dad?"

Satsuki turned to Nick and gave him a stern look.

"If you want to continue fucking me, then you'll shut up about my mom."

Michelle embraced Nick from behind, pressing her soft breasts into his back and pressing her hands just above Nick's crotch.

"It's ok, sweetie, you can still fuck me," she said sweetly, kissing down his neck.

Exacerbated, Satsuki sighed, "I give up..."

Michelle released Nick and went to comfort Satsuki. Embracing her friend and lover, Michelle kissed her as Satsuki's tail wagged in delight.

"You know I can smell him on you, his scent is mingling with yours," Michelle purred as she tugged the waistband of Satsuki's skirt.

"Well, we did have a romp in the snow this morning," Satsuki replied, enjoying the attention.

"You have to tell me more about it later. Right now, we need to get ready, our audience awaits."

Nick watched the girls swaying their hips, tails wagging as Michelle led Satsuki to her sleeping area to change into her outfit and get her makeup on.

Hearing the girls chatting and giggling in the other room, Nick got busy checking Michelle's sound equipment, setting it up for the show. He brought a microphone, so both girls wouldn't have to worry about cumbersome headsets getting in the way.

Just as he finished fine-tuning the levels, the girls emerged in their costumes. They were in matching uniforms, white blouses that left nothing to the imagination, red plaid pleated skirts that just barely hid the lower part of their asses, black thigh-high socks hugged their legs and accented their shapes perfectly.

Satsuki opted for a black sweater and Michelle wore a loose necktie that matched their skirts. They decided to go without shoes, since they felt they would be unnecessary.

As they came out, Satsuki led Michelle by her necktie and playfully pushed her onto the couch. The shiba inu straddled the wolf, pushing her back against her shoulders as her tail lifted the short skirt and revealed her bare ass to her boyfriend for the first time.

Satsuki looked over at Nick, her eye peering seductively through her silky black hair as she held Michelle down.

"So, what do you think, honeybun?" she purred.

"Oh shit, that's fucking hot!" the border collie stared in awe as his tail thumped on the couch.

"Why thank you!" replied Satsuki as she stood up, letting Michelle free.

Michelle giggled as she straddled him.

"Here's a little something before we start our show," Michelle whispered in his perked ear.

She kissed him deeply, leaving a trace of lipstick on his lips when she pulled away with a smack from the suction. Michelle smiled and quickly kissed his lower lip with playful pecks as he tried to catch her with his own lips. Satsuki sat next to the couple and threw her arms around Nick, resting her head on his shoulder, watching them as they continued with their playful affection.

"Good gods Nick, I could fuck you right now," Michelle purred as she ground against his growing length. Nick grabbed her ass and pulled her closer, trying to tempt her for a quickie before the show started.

She slowly climbed off of Nick and brushed a lock of her curly hair past her shoulder.

"But I need to keep my edge on for our performance," she said, apologetically.

Satsuki stood up as well and bent over to give Nick a kiss as well.

"If you're a good boy Nick, we'll give you a special treat afterwards," she said, winking at her boyfriend.

Nick took his spot on the beanbag, out of the way of the camera. He was excited, since it would be the first time he'd see Michelle and Satsuki perform in front of him. Getting comfortable, Nick unzipped his pants to give him some room when the show ramped up.

The girls switched on the laptop and adjusted the camera angle before signing in. Within a couple of minutes, the girls' private audience logged on. A male tuxedo cat in his thirties, the very same from the show Nick first witnessed appeared onscreen. He used no mic and typed out his end of the conversation.

"Hi there my darling, I'm so glad to see you!" Michelle greeted her audience, cheerfully.

"As promised, I brought a friend," she said as she wrapped her arms around Satsuki, who smiled and waved at the camera.

"No, sorry, she has a boyfriend now," Michelle answered an inquiry apologetically.

"Oh, he's fine with it. Actually, he's very encouraging," she said before kissing Satsuki tenderly.

"Lucky guy? I feel like I'm a lucky girl," Satsuki said after pulling away.

Nick was flattered and wanted to catch Satsuki's eyes, but she remained professional and never gave him away.

The girls chatted briefly with their audience as their tails lazily wagged behind them. Nick listened in on their half of the conversation, obviously talking about work and day to day life. Even though he didn't know the person on the other end, he felt good knowing that they weren't treating him like a living ATM; they treated him like a real person.

The girls looked at each other confused for a moment, before Michelle addressed the cat.

"What's wrong with our uniforms?" she asked as they stood up.

They both turned around in front of the camera, letting the skirts float up, just enough to hint at the goods.

Nick got a quick flash of Satsuki's mound for the first time. Her grooming leaving her trimmed nicely, in contrast to Michelle's bareness. It was a tantalizing sight and as he began feeling his length come to life, he was hungry for more.

"No underwear? But that's not mentioned in the dress code," Satsuki protested as the roleplay was underway.

Nick began slowly encouraging his hardness as he rubbed it over his underwear. He caught a slight whiff of his musk that mingled with Satsuki's scent in an intoxicating aroma.

"But if I don't wear a bra, then it won't show through my blouse," Michelle pouted as she thrust her bosom out, her pale peaks making their presence known.

Satsuki slowly ran her hand over Michelle's large breasts, taking a moment to lightly tease her nipples. They reacted and the pink flesh crinkled as the centers arose from the attention.

Michelle moaned from Satsuki's expert touch and her fair complexion flushed with excitement.

"See? No bra lines though the material," Satsuki said, addressing the camera.

"Even I don't wear one!" she said as she pulled her sweater over her head, her hair disheveled sexily as she tossed the piece of clothing aside.

She cupped them underneath and her dark peaks poking through the material, giving Nick a preview of what will come.

Nick tried keeping himself from going to town on himself, but the tapered head of his dog-cock started pushing through the waistband of his boxer briefs, wanting to be freed.

"Bad influence, me?!" Satsuki asked, incredulously.

"Punishment?! You can't be serious, she's my friend!!" Michelle objected.

"C'mon!" Satsuki joined in the grievance.

Nicks ears perked up at the outburst. He wasn't expecting the show to go this direction. As excited as he was to see his two bitches fuck each other in front of him, this new development promised to spice things up.

The girls' tails lowered in disappointment as they frowned at each other.

"Well, I guess it's better than expulsion. My parents would kill me if they found out," Satsuki pouted as she nervously fidgeted with Michelle's tie.

Michelle tugged Satsuki's hair back gently as she pressed her mouth against hers, eliciting a pleased moan.

"You are brave," Michelle consoled her lover as she bent her over the couch, lifting her skirt up, revealing her round bubble butt.

Satsuki kept her legs together as Michelle moved her tail to the side, giving a full view of the dog's cute cheeks.

Nick sat back, letting his cock poke out of his underwear as he massaged it gently. A bead of pre began to grow before it overflowed and ran down his length, coating it and soaking his underwear.

"Gods, Satsuki's so hot. I'm so lucky to have her and Michelle," he thought to himself, enjoying the show.

Michelle lightly grazed her lover's round posterior with her fingertips, exciting Satsuki. Her scent began filling the room as she gasped at her touch.

Satsuki enjoyed the teasing and loved the edging it kept her at.

"Shit, don't stop doing that, it feels too good," she cried out breathily.

Her fluffy tail whipped around in Michelle's grasp, whiffing her in the nose a couple of times.

"Gods, keep that thing under control," Michelle laughed.

"I can't help it, it feels too good," Satsuki's voice ached.

"Oh yeah? How about this?" Michelle responded, stepping things up a notch.

The wolf raised a hand up and gave Satsuki a firm slap on her rear. She yelped in shock as her ass gave a slight jiggle from the contact. A pleasurable sting made itself known as her toned flesh began turning a rosy color.

"Fuck, that feels good. Slap my ass again, punish me!" Satsuki cried out as Michelle obliged.

As each slap made contact, Satsuki's wetness was coaxed forth. Her dog honey began seeping out of her willing entrance and little droplets began landing on the floor, filling the room with her scent.

Not being able to resist, Michelle took a long, languid lick with her soft tongue along one side of Satsuki's willing petals.

The alternating sensations of pain and pleasure drove Satsuki wild as she buried her head in the cushions of the couch to keep from crying Michelle's real name out.

"Fuck, that feels too good!" she groaned.

Michelle took a second lick along the other side, completing the journey just over her swollen jewel.

Satsuki's tail thrashed about, still being held by her lover. Michelle felt her fluffy fur brush the tops of her ears, tickling her.

"Stop wagging your tail girl, that tickles!" she laughed.

"I think you need to punish me more!" she said in a voice, brimming with desire.