Live Audience Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since you asked," Michelle responded playfully as she drew her hand back and landed a firm slap on her waiting rear.

Signs from Michelle's punishment were prominent on Satsuki's firm, round ass. As much as she enjoyed the stinging contact, it was starting to become played out and she wanted a change of pace.

Giving a subtle signal, Michelle cued in instantly to Satsuki's needs and changed the pace.

"I think she's learned her lesson," Michelle addressed the camera.

"You are so kind; forgiveness is important. I'll make her feel better," she said as she embraced Satsuki, rubbing her soft ears as the dog rested her head on the wolf's ample breasts.

Nick stroked his hardness, waiting for the girls to continue. His knot formed a bump through his underwear and he rubbed it over the fabric. He couldn't wait for the show to be over so he could get in on the action.

As his imagination ran with him, Nick noticed something subtle. As her head was buried in Michelle's cleavage, Satsuki gazed at Nick through the corner of her eye. Nick made contact and it was as if she was telling him she couldn't wait for him, either.

Michelle tenderly kissed Satsuki on her head, Satsuki squinting her eyes and smiling from the attention. Her tail whipped about in happiness at the wolf's affection.

Just then, Michelle positioned her lover on her knees on the couch and moved to her backside. There, she began to caress her rosy flesh in an attempt to heal her aching rump.

With her eyes closed from pleasure, Satsuki begged Michelle in a whisper, "kiss it and make it feel better."

Michelle embraced Satsuki once more and whispered in her soft ear, "of course I will. I will make you feel so much better."

Taking the tip of her ear into her mouth, Michelle gently sucked on it as Satsuki gasped at the stimulation. She then lightly ran her tongue along the edge from the base to the tip. Satsuki bit her lip, moaning from the wolf's expert touch.

Michelle began slowly kissing down the shiba inu's neck, making her way down her back. As the wolf's soft lips left lipstick marks along her spine, Satsuki's sensitive flesh tingled in delight.

Nick was busy watching the proceedings, anticipating what was in store next. The shift from hard punishment to tender forgiveness kept the border collie's excitement fresh. Still, he needed to give in just a little bit more to relief.

The expression was subtle between the girls, but the scent they caught was certainly noticed. Nick's musk began mixing with Satsuki's and Michelle's scents in an intoxicating aroma that filled the apartment.

Satsuki glanced over to Nick and saw he was bare from the waist down, grabbing onto his length. His pre coated his hands as he slowly pumped himself with an almost feral look in his eyes. Satsuki gritted her teeth at the display and felt her wetness coat her willing entrance.

Michelle noticed Satsuki's excitement increase and began bathing her petals with her tongue, lapping up her fragrant honey.

"Oh fuck, please lick my dog pussy. It feels too good!" she gasped as her fluffy tail swished around.

Michelle lapped her way up Satsuki's entrance, savoring the scent and taste, before giving her prominent jewel its due attention.

Nick let his overflow slowly spill onto his lap as it lubricated his hardness. Normally, he would take care to wipe up any excess seed he gave forth as he took care of himself. However, he was doing what felt right in the moment and in this moment, letting his pre go wherever it went is what felt right.

"Do you think I'm properly forgiving her?" Michelle addressed her audience.

"Yes, but I think you owe her big," Nick thought as he stroked his hardness.

"I agree. How about this?" Michelle asked as she coaxed her fingers into Satsuki's willing entrance.

"Ah, oh my gods!" Satsuki cried out as her lover's digits sunk into her depths.

"Is that good my bitch?" Michelle asked sweetly.

"Yes, yes! Please, don't stop!" Satsuki groaned.

Michelle's fingers felt like they were sucked in as Satsuki's honey'd walls welcomed her inside. Massaging her depths, the wolf brought her lover to the brink of climax before backing off.

"Come on, I was so close," Satsuki groaned as her tail whipped about in agitation.

"Don't worry, you know I'll take care of you," Michelle responded as she hugged Satsuki's tail to her cheek, nuzzling the pillowy fluff.

Michelle pushed in a little further, finding a soft, round bump. With the pad of her fingertip, Michelle began circling the top with delicate pressure. Satsuki's jaw slacked as she gasped at the deep sensation filling her body with ecstasy.

Nick knew what was happening and felt a hint of envy that the girls were able to have deep orgasms. He had heard about guys having a P-spot, but never really gave it much thought before. However, Nick decided to see if either of the girls might be adventurous enough to help him down the road.

Satsuki's eyes widened as she felt her body give in to the strongest climax to date. Michelle deftly used a second finger to stoke the front of her walls just ahead of her cervix. Welling up from her very core, the release threw the dog into pure ecstasy.

"Oh gods, oh gods, oh..." she exclaimed as her eyes shut and her jaw released a silent scream.

Wave after wave of bliss consumed her body, as she gave in. Satsuki slumped forward in deep satisfaction, her tail giving the occasional twitch, flopping about.

Michelle gently pulled her honey-coated digits from her depths and turned to the camera as she lovingly suckled on them.

"Mmmmm, I love the taste of a girl's release," she purred.

Twisting slowly back and forth, she briefly glanced at Nick holding his length, giving him a subtle wink. Pre still coated his hand and lap as the scent mixed with the girls' love.

Satsuki pushed up on her elbows as she started coming around.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck that was..." she groaned as another delayed wave hit her.

"...not the end of my forgiveness," Michelle answered.

Satsuki's head was buried in the couch. She turned it slightly to see her lover pulling an object out of a makeup case. As the wolf produced a strapon, Satsuki's eyes widened in excitement.

"Is that for me?" she asked as she wagged her fluffy tail, now zested with her love.

Michelle slowly licked the underside of the phallus before taking it into her mouth and swallowing it.

With each swallow, she went deeper and deeper down her throat. Nick imagined himself on the receiving end as the show played out in front of him.

"I might just save this for me," teased Michelle.

"C'mon, I really need that in my pussy!" pleaded the dog as her womanhood dripped in anticipation.

"But I haven't had any attention paid to my pussy, yet," Michelle pouted.

Satsuki frowned at the revelation and seated herself on the couch.

"I'm sorry," she said as she pulled the wolf closer, embracing her as her cheek pressed against her bare mound.

"It's ok, my love. I know you'll give her some attention," she replied, lovingly as she caressed the dog's soft ears in forgiveness.

Nick watched as Satsuki began to lovingly kiss Michelle's smooth, hairless mound, punctuating with an occasional lick as she closed in on her center of pleasure. It was not as prominent as her own, but it was no less enticing. The wolf's heady scent flooded her nose and her taste enveloped her soft tongue.

The shiba inu gave loving attention to the wolf's jewel as she took it between her lips and began suckling on it.

The sound of Michelle gasping filled the apartment as her lover went to work. Satsuki wrapped her arms around the wolf, her tail twitching as she responded to the pleasure she was being treated to.

The crest was building and Michelle looked down through her curly blonde and pink hair that began covering her face. Her look was almost feral and she began tugging at Satsuki's now- disheveled raven-black hair, giving the two the look of pure sex.

"Gods, why are you so good at this?!" she squeaked as the dog brought her to climax. Too busy coaxing her orgasm forth, Satsuki didn't reply.

Wolf honey dripped from Michelle's petals and coated the dog's chin. Satsuki did her best to lap upas much of her love as she could while her climax came forth.

Michelle cried out as the first wave hit her, forcing her to bend forward in surrender. She held onto Satsuki as her face was still buried between her thighs.

"Shit! That was strong, girl," Michelle laughed, her face now red.

"Oh yeah? I think I can do better," Satsuki replied as she started putting the strapon that Michelle had.

Michelle succumbed to instinct and got on all fours, lifting her curvy ass in the air, knees far apart, in full presentation.

"Make me your bitch," she demanded as she lifted her tail, displaying her dripping wet petals for all to see.

Satsuki adjusted herself as she got on all fours, herself. Her own instinct taking over, she sniffed the wolf's exposed entrance, licking up her love.

Mounting her mate, Satsuki sunk the phallus into Michelle as she gripped her hands to the floor. The dog latched onto the wolf's ear with her teeth as she began thrusting in and out in a slow rhythm.

As Satsuki massaged Michelle's soaked walls with her lovemaking, the wolf felt her climax build.

"Fuck me harder! Fuck my wolf pussy harder! I need it so bad," Michelle urged her lover.

Gripping her sides tighter, Satsuki picked up the rhythm in effort to coax a release.

Michelle's foot slipped slightly and the girls laughed at the momentary gaff before continuing.

Nick's excitement was for the time being was kept at bay. However, it was just a matter of time before he needed to succumb to his own release.

The girls could sense this and a quick look between them said they should hurry up so they could take care of Nick.

The sound of Michelle's wetness being pumped by Satsuki was the rhythm to Michelle's vocal melody. The wolf's scent was so thick in the air Nick could almost taste it.

Satsuki began gyrating her hips against Michelle as she ground in her core bringing her to climax.

"Oh fuck! Right there! Please, make your bitch cum!" she cried out.

Michelle reached behind and held Satsuki close to her by her ass to keep her from pulling out too soon.

After the last wave passed, Michelle signaled Satsuki to pull out. The phallus, coated with the wolf's essence slid out and the duo sat against the couch, visibly spent.

"I'm sorry my darling, we might have to cut this just a little short today. I can make it up to you later," Michelle addressed the cat on the screen.

"Really? I'm glad I exceeded your expectations. If I wasn't so spent, I'd keep going," she replied.

"Awww, thank you so much. Just let me know when you want to do another session, ok?"

The two girls looked at each other and shrugged.

"I don't really know any cat girls that would do this that live here, do you?" Michelle turned to Satsuki.

"I'm friends with three that would, but they live on the east coast," she replied.

"Maybe we could stick that in the maybe pile," Michelle addressed the screen.

"You too, my darling," she replied, blowing a kiss to the camera.

After making sure they were logged off, Satsuki turned to Michelle.

"I need to freshen up, I'll be right back," she said.

"Don't be long!" Michelle sang.

Michelle bounded over to the border collie on the bean bag. Nick sat straight up, spreading his legs so Michelle could get a better look at his length. Coated down to his knot in his essence, the wolf smiled at the offering, ready to partake in her best friend once again. She kneeled next to him.

"I hope you don't mind me fucking your girlfriend's brains out," she asked coyly as her tail wagged behind her.

"I don't, but what are you gonna do with me?" he asked, looking into her eyes.

She looked up, her left arm holding her right elbow as she tapped her cheek in contemplation, tail swinging lazily.

"Hmmm... you know, I'm not too sure yet, but I can see you need to be cleaned up," Michelle responded.

Taking Nick's length in her hand, Michelle proceeded to lick it with long strides. Her tongue covered as much ground as she could let it, cleaning the sticky fluid from knot to tip.

"Mmmm... did I ever tell you how good you taste, Nick?" she asked as she slowly pumped him, feeling his warm girthiness.

"All the time, but I never get tired of hear it. Besides, I love the taste and scent that your wolf-love gives," Nick growled as he grazed his finger over her still-wet entrance, making sure he gave some attention to her jewel.

"Oh yeah? Why do you love my 'wolf-love' so much?" she asked, using air quotes with her free hand.

"Well, let's start that it's from you," he said as he slid his finger inside her. Michelle gasped as she coated his digit.

"Ok, why else?" she asked, smiling, eyes closed.

"Well," he began, slowly sliding his finger back out, shifting closer to her so the two can examine the coating on his middle finger.

"Your scent drives me wild," he said as he took a short sniff, his eyes closed as her pheromones stirred in his brain.

"Really?" she asked, sniffing her own scent, impressed by her body's work.

"Really," Nick answered, tasting her.

"You're the first guy that I've been with that's told me how much they love my pussy's taste and scent," Michelle said, somewhat perplexed, but flattered at the notion.

"I told you your pussy's like heaven," Satsuki said as she sauntered over to the couple.

"Now, how about mine? Can't forget about your girlfriend, Nick," she asked as she bent over next to him, presenting herself on full display, moving her tail to the side.

Nick's nose was just inches from Satsuki's glistening entrance, her love dripping from her petals down her jewel. He availed himself, placing the tip of his nose right between her soft lips and taking in her scent. When he pulled back, a little of her remained on his nose. Seeing the spot of honey, Michelle playfully licked it off.

"I love yours too, Satsuki-chan! Yours is different than Michelle's. It's milder, sweeter like honey. Michelle's a wolf, so hers will be headier, but as far as dogs go, yours is the best I've had," he responded before running his tongue teasingly around her entrance.

"See Satsuki, our Nick here is a connoisseur of bitch-scent," Michelle laughed.

Biting her lip, Satsuki let Nick's wet tongue roam around her entrance. She enjoyed the personal attention she was getting. Nick took two fingers and sunk them into her, enjoying her soft walls sucking him inside.

"I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty envious of you, Satsuki," Nick said.

"Why?" she managed to sigh.

"I've never been able to have an orgasm like what you had. I've ha some pretty powerful ones, but not one that made me go limp," he replied.

Satsuki looked back at Michelle and the two shared a knowing look.

Still looking at Satsuki, Michelle brokered a question, "Nick, how open-minded are you?"

Pulling back from his girlfriend, Nick turned to Michelle, "I like to think I'm pretty open-minded. Why?"

Michelle straddled Nick and put her arms around his neck, looking into his green eyes, "Sweetie, have you ever gotten fingered?"

Nick looked into Michelle's hazel and blue eyes and answered, "Not really, but I was curious about it. Just never gave it a try."

The girls were taken completely by surprise by the admission and laughed at each other.

"Really?!" they exclaimed in unison.

"I have to ask, do you like guys?" Satsuki asked, excited as her tail whipped about.

"I mean, I never really thought about it, but I guess I could try with one if the right one came along," Nick replied, embarrassed, his face turning red at the admission.

"It's ok sweetie, we don't think any less of you if you did. I mean, do you think any less of us because we have sex with girls?" Michelle said, reassuring the collie.

"No, of course not! I just never really thought about guys before," Nick responded.

Satsuki got up and went over to the couch, looking around for something. Michelle stood up and took Nick's hand, guiding him to her bed.

Pushing him onto the mattress, she climbed in between his legs and took his throbbing length into her mouth.

Cradling and fondling his knot, Michelle tenderly sucked on his tapered tip, swallowing his pre as it spilled onto her tongue.

"Fuck, I love swallowing your seed, Nick," she purred.

Nick tenderly rubbed Michelle's soft ears as his best friend showed him her love. He felt her large, soft breasts squeezed between his thighs and at this moment, he felt lucky to have two girls like them.

"Michelle, I hope you don't mind me telling you... well... I love you," he said as he stroked the wolf's ears.

Michelle pulled off, still gripping his length. She rested her head on his thigh, looked into his eyes and answered, "Silly, of course I don't mind. I love you too!"

She teared up in happiness as she smiled at him; it was the first time a guy ha told her he loved her. Nick pulled Michelle closer to him and the two kissed deeply, holding each other and caressing each other's ears.

Satsuki came upon the scene and gushed, "Oh, that is so sweet, you too! You look so cute together!"

Michelle pulled away, resting her head on Nick's bare chest and looked lovingly at Satsuki.

"Nick just told me he loves me. No guy has ever said that to me before," Michelle said, smiling coyly at her friend as Nick stroked her hair.

"Michelle, I love you too!" Satsuki said as she went over to kiss Michelle.

The two girls kissed deeply before turning to Nick. Satsuki kissed Nick as Michelle worked her way back to his hardness. As Michelle worked her magic on his length, Satsuki kissed and tenderly bit along his neck, eliciting a purr from the border collie.

"Nick, I hope you know I love you too," she sighed.

"Of course, I love you too Satsuki-chan. I love you both; I feel lucky to have you two," Nick groaned.

Michelle pushed Nick's legs back, his tailhole now presented to her. She slowly licked around his entrance as Nick's heart raced at the new sensation.

"Oh shit, that feels so fucking good, Michelle," he whispered.

Soon, she zeroed in on the target and poked her tongue into the center. Satsuki moved down his length and started pumping it as she watched Satsuki give his tailhole some love.

Michelle grabbed a bottle of lube and poured a liberal amount on Nick's waiting entrance. Rubbing some more onto her finger, she gently pushed inside her best friend as he reflexively clenched.

"It's ok, just relax. I know it's new; it's new for me too," she reassured the collie.

Getting used to the feel, he figured out how to relax, letting Michelle in further.

Nick watched as Michelle slowly pumped her fist against his tailhole while she massaged his prostate. He never had something so intimate happen to him and he felt strange, like a new level of love.

His length dripped pre as he was getting the most intimate massage he ever had. Satsuki lapped up the puddle from his belly as she stroked him.

"How does it feel, honey?" she asked as she gazed into Nick's eyes.

"Fucking amazing," he sighed as he enjoyed the sensation. It was so much different than anything he had experienced and it felt good to relinquish control. This was a new dimension in pleasure and he enjoyed every second of it.

"What do think about stepping it up a bit?" Michelle whispered.

Knowing what she meant, Nick let himself get caught up in the moment and let the girls take control.

"Yes! please, yes," he groaned as Michelle continued massaging his core.

Satsuki winked at him as she bent down to pick up an object off the floor. It was the strapon that she and Michelle had used earlier. This time, though, a smaller starter phallus was attached.