Live Audience Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick's eyes widened in excitement at the new experience he was about to have. Satsuki coated the strapon with lube before putting it on.

Michelle moved over as Satsuki kneeled between Nick's legs. The wolf sat to the side and began massaging her jewel, excited to witness Nick's first time.

Smiling at Nick, Satsuki playfully shouted, "Ready your ass!"

Laughing at the outburst, Nick responded, "I'm yours my alpha!"

Satsuki took the phallus and lined it up with Nick's waiting tailhole. Looking into her boyfriend's eyes, she slowly inserted it into the collie.

Nick's eyes widened as a slight pinch gave way to the fullness he now felt as he was being fucked for the very first time. His mouth gaped as the toy began pressing just right against his p-spot, generating the beginning of a slow, full-body orgasm.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" he gasped.

Satsuki slowly pumped in and out of her boyfriend as Michelle rubbed herself to climax at the sight of Nick getting fucked. The wolf lovingly sucked on her finger as she relished the scene in front of her, enjoying her taste and the smell of Satsuki's and Nick's essences saturating the air.

All of a sudden, Nick felt something well up in his core; he realized what was happening.

"I think I'm gonna cum!" he groaned.

His length hardened even more and a slow internal burn started making itself known. Without a word, Michelle quickly straddled Nick, sinking onto his length, her soaked walls hugging him.

"Cum in my wolf-pussy, Nick. Just cum inside me! Fucking breed me! You're still my alpha, just breed me!" the wolf urged the collie.

Michelle plunged onto his knot as his body gave itself up to pure and absolute pleasure.

Nick erupted harder than ever before. The pressure from his release took Michelle to another climax as she rubbed her jewel, trying to maximize her own release. The heat inside her made her feel fuller than ever as the pair became a writhing, wordless mass of flesh, essence, and joy.

Exhausted, the trio collapsed on each other. Nick eventually slipped out of Michelle, their mingling love pooling into the mattress. Gingerly, Satsuki slid the strapon out of her boyfriend before taking it off and falling onto the bed.

Turning to Nick, Satsuki threw her arm over his chest and snuggled up to him. As he got comfortable, Michelle did the same on the other side, gazing into Satsuki's eyes.

"Well, this is about the best way we could bond, now isn't it?" the wolf asked.

"I agree, we need to do this more often," Satsuki replied.

Sniffing the air, Michelle remarked, "Yeah, but I think if I can't get the smell of dog-wolf sex out of here, I might not get my deposit back."

The trio settled into Michelle's bed in a cozy little pack, savoring the afterglow of their love.