Live in Vegas Ch. 01

Story Info
Emil arrives in Las Vegas, first encounter as Emilia.
2.1k words
4.56
3.3k
7
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/02/2024
Created 05/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Early in my sales career I was working for a company that manufactured equipment for TV broadcasting. For a young European guy fresh off the university this provided an opportunity to travel a lot and meet interesting people in the creative industry. Trade shows were a big part of my job description and I liked doing demos all days on our stand.

We were a small company so the sales team was quite small as well, and quite naturally my role become to be responsible of the trade show stand, arriving first and leaving last. Since I wasn't a drinker the late dinners with clients were not my preference, and we agreed with the team that my colleagues would to take care of that and would not need to worry about the early morning booth tasks and demos that I was happy to carry.

Well, there were other reasons why I was so keen to have a schedule of my own, even on a busy trade show week. Over the years my alter ego as Emilia had evolved into a highly passable lady, who seemed to have a lot more fun than I as Emil ever did. My crossdressing started late as a freshman at the university when living alone for the first time in my life. It didn't start by wearing lingerie or anything like that, for a long time in the beginning my fetish was wearing pantyhose, stay-ups and high heels. I lived close to an adult video store that had proper stripper heels in larger sizes available, and having a part-time job as a salesman aside my studies helped me to invest in Emilia. From the beginning I also started to shave my legs and have continued to do so since then. You never know when you need smooth legs.

For the first years I kept my fetish private. I didn't have that many sexual encounters anyway, but occasionally did give blowjobs in the darkroom of the same adult store I bought my heels and stockings. From the beginning being bottoming as a cocksucker was the most natural thing for me and I enjoyed cocks of every size and shape. The video arcade was dimly lit so there wasn't much point to dress up. I usually went straight into a booth with glory holes on both sides, turned off the TV and just waited in the darkness for cocks to appear.

After so many years I don't have that many memories of any particularly good blowjobs I gave or cocks I sucked. For me having a few cocks to suck was just the beginning for some good times. I usually didn't spend more than an hour or so at the adult store, only until I was so horny that needed to get back to my tiny studio apartment. There I would then take off my clothes, put on my favorite, shiny nude pantyhose and the only pair of stripper heels I had. The feeling of sheer nylon on my smooth legs turned me on so much. I really loved how the nylon hugged my legs and made them look so good - especially with the crazy high stripper heels. At this point, my 7 inch cock was pushing the hem dripping precum. It would stay rock hard without touching and that was what I enjoyed the most, staying aroused leaking cum for long while walking around in my heels.

I have vivid memories of those nights in my student apartment when I opened my suitcase after arriving at Vegas. Those days the Internet was still young and hotels didn't have a wi-fi. The table phones had sockets on their side where you could plug your laptop, but that was all I needed for access to Graigslist, my Yahoo mail and local gay communities.

It was late in the evening but I had some sleep during the flight so I wasn't that tired. The convention center wouldn't be open until 10am the next morning, so I might as well let Emilia to do some preparations for the week. I took a shower, carefully shaved my body hair and applied body lotion to make my skin smooth. I took out the makeup kit from my suitcase and laid it out around the bathroom sink.

I started with the cute, auburn bob wig I had selected for the trip and gave it a quick brush. I loved how much it changed me, from a blonde Scandinavian guy to a classy but hot redhead ready for some good times. I then started to work on my face: a solid foundation, some highlights on my cheeks, red on lips, greenish shade over my eyes and a quick fix on my eyebrows. Finally I attached the eyelashes and tuned them up a bit as well. After putting my wig on I was looking at Emilia on her casual look in the mirror. It only took me some 30 minutes to do this kind of transformation, thanks to a lot of practice.

At this point it was past midnight. I still wasn't tired so I thought I might as well do a quick round at the casino floor. I put on my breast forms under nice black lace lingerie but decided not to put on panties and chose the nude pantyhose instead. For the trip I had two pairs of heels with me, today I felt like the nude color ones with red soles. I had a simple black dress that went a bit over my knees and with that I put black leather opera gloves since didn't bother to do my nails yet. D-cup silicon falsies gave some good figure on my otherwise thin frame. That should do it!

I had a small clutch bag already prepared for the trip, some lipstick, wet wipes, condoms and lube. I added my room key there, closed it and was ready. We were booked on a 3-4 star casino hotel, not anything too fancy but what I liked with Vegas hotels was that the rooms were often spacious. The location was of course the best feature, only had to walk across a parking lot and the convention center was there.

It was nearly 1am by now so the hotel corridor in my floor was empty. Most of the exhibitors would arrive tomorrow and visitors after that so that the hotel was probably not that full yet. The lift was also ready and it only took a moment to get to the casino floor. It looked like any casino floor on any hotels: large open space with slot machines and card tables. Only a few tables were populated because it was late, but quite a few guests were spending time fully focused on the slot machines.

I didn't really have a plan what to do. I'm not a drinker nor gambler, so thought I'd just do a quick tour around the area. I was quite comfortable with how feminine I looked, although I'm sure for the casino staff wouldn't be a problem to identify me as a crossdresser. I wasn't planning to do anything crazy like visiting ladies room so I was hoping it'd all be fine. I hope I didn't look like an escort either, although I'm not sure if this particular casino really had a problem with that either, as long as operating in a discrete manner. I guess we would see that in the coming days.

The guests spending time at the slot machines were mainly older tourists, probably visiting Las Vegas mainly because of that. It was unlikely that they would have attention for anything else. There weren't that many hot guys either so I was starting to call it a day. I moved towards the row of lifts and happened to catch one with doors opening. As I entered, I was followed by a guy you could identify as a salesman from a mile away: he was in his forties, dark thinning hair, wearing wrinkled cotton suit and carrying a shoulder bag and a transit case that apparently was some kind of demo device.

With the heels I was obviously taller than him. He politely nodded and we exchanged greetings. My voice is not particularly feminine although not deep either, so something in the way I said my hello made him to look at me closer. He was obviously checking me out and that made me smile. I couldn't help but looking at his crotch and saw a nice bulge forming up in his loose pants. The poor guy was clearly in the need of some relief. His room was two floors down mine, so it didn't take long for the lift to stop and doors opening. I saw that he was trying to build some courage so I wished him good night and good sleep with a smile and wink. That did the trick and he mumbled something I took as an invitation for a nightcap. I told him I would enjoy that!

After some struggle with entering the keycard, he opened the door and let me in. I walked in and let him set his luggage on the stand. He turned towards me, clearly not knowing what to say, so I took the lead. I took the steps to be get close to him, gave a quick kiss on his lips and then kneeled in front of him. I opened his belt and zipper and his cotton pants fell down. This guy could use some queer eye I though when grabbing his boxer shorts and revealing a nice, thick cock.

I touched his cock slit, then had my tongue circling around his uncut mushroom head looking at straight into his eyes. I grabbed his balls with my one hand and the touch of the leather glove obviously was something this shy, horny guy wasn't experienced before. His cock was fully hard by now and I couldn't wait any longer, had to get that inside my mouth. He wasn't that long to test my gagging reflex but his girth was nice. He also smelled nice for someone having travelled the whole day. I had to open my jaws fully to get him all in and by now he was starting to get pass his nervousness. I felt him placing his hand on the back of my head and pulling me closer when I had all of him in my mouth, while squeezing his balls. I started to move my head and he got the idea, starting slowly to fuck my mouth picking up the rhythm and more. I was really getting a mouthful and felt my saliva dripping all over. He was also getting louder and made me think this might not take long.

I wasn't wrong with that. Just few more pushes and I felt warm liquid filling my mouth. I swallowed with his cock still between my lips and sucked for every drop he had left for me. I was still massaging his balls as I had throughout him fucking my mouth, and his moaning confirmed the effect. I know I myself prefer touching myself with soft leather instead of bare hand. I rotated my lips around his shaft and made sure I had got everything he had. I then swallowed again, stood up and gave him another kiss, this time some sperm flavors instead of my lip gloss. I smiled and left the poor guy standing there, pants in his ankles wondering what just happened.

Without a word I left the room and outside took a wet wipe to fix the cum drops off my lips and chin. With wide smile I went to the lifts, towards my floor and room. Inside I went straight to the armchair, pulled down the hem of my pantyhose and released my hard cock. I spread my legs wide open, placed my heels on the armrests and started jacking off furiously. The pantyhose was already stained with precum and it wouldn't take much to have a full load on them. Right hand on my cock and left hand on my balls, the middle finger of my left hand quickly found my hole and got in. That was all I needed and I released a stream of cum all over my shiny pantyhose.

I took a moment to catch breath, then removed my heels and cum covered pantyhose. I went to bathroom, took off my wig and spent a moment wiping off my makeup and lashes. I decided the shower could wait until the morning and went straight to bed, falling asleep immediately. It was a good start for the week.