Live, Laugh, Locked Ch. 08

Story Info
Without her key, Holly starts moving forward after her video.
1.1k words
4.58
6.3k
3

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the week went on, I gradually started to dig through the fallout of the video. There was a mountain of comments and messages I'd have to sort through, both from total strangers and from people I'd known for years stunned by what I'd talked about. Overall, people supported my decision, but obviously, given the topic, there were also plenty of people stunned and people eager to harass me about it. My old college roommate reached out for the first time in years, texting me to ask if I was okay or if I'd lost my mind. I didn't reply to her, figuring she just wanted to antagonize me.

In the midst of all this, it was also my twelfth day locked. My longest by four days, but who was keeping track? I'd told Claire that I wanted her to hold it for two weeks, but I'm not sure when I'm actually going to see her in person again with filming suspended for now. I may just entirely swallow my pride this time and ask her to bring it straight to my apartment. I'd much rather resist and just wait until the next time I happen to see her, but my need was starting to get pretty strong. If I tried to just wait it out too long, I feared, I'd end up breaking down and calling her in desperation to have her bring it as soon as she possibly could. Calling my coworker and friend to basically tell her that she needs to get in her car and drive an hour all because I'm a desperate, horny slut is the last thing I wanted to have to do. I especially didn't want to do that because I knew she' would get in her car and make the drive. I didn't want to take advantage of her good nature like that.

My concerns aside, I had to start digging through the endless comments left under my chastity confession. With the huge surge in attention, this would be much more difficult than normal. Still, I wanted to try my best to clean out the most vulgar ones. I sat there, locked, at my desk and began to sort through them one by one. The first handful were all supportive, thanking me for sharing. Things after that were much more mixed

"I knew she couldn't control herself, I could just see that look in her eye": delete

"When you realize how bad of an idea this is, I know how to pick locks, babe" delete

"Thank you so much for sharing :)" keep

"This gives me a lot to think about 😉" umm, keep

"At least she's still can't hide those huge milkers 😍" delete

"I can't wait to hear more!" keep

"I want to push her up against the wall and make her wish she had her key" Keep

Wait, no, definitely delete

"You're so committed! you should be proud" keep

I imagined being pinned against the wall, his strong hands holding my wrists above me.

"You should never unlock again, stay strong and break your habit for good!" keep

He presses his body against mine to keep me on the wall as he lets go of my wrists to let me wrap my arms around him. He refuses to kiss my lips, instead, working at my neck so I'm free to beg him for my key.

"Imagine how nasty she'd be for the guy who had that key" keep

I beg him with every word I can think of, feeling like I'll burst into tears if he doesn't accept my pleas. At the moment I'm about to give up hope, thinking that he's actually going to be cruel enough to deny me, he finally kisses me. The kiss silences my desperate ramblings and I know it means he's accepted them.

"You could probably have a bank hold your key until you get married to take away any temptation" delete

He carries me to bed, off my feet. He lays me down on my back and produces my key from his pocket, presenting it to me. I shake my head, saying I want him to do it. He slides the key into the padlock and I can almost feel it, like it's part of me. I feel the tight belt around my waist loosen and he slowly removes it. Just the cool air against me feels amazing. He tells me to take his belt off and unzip his pants.

"Ray-Ban glasses! 80% discount! Only one day! Be sure not to miss it!" delete

Wait, what was I doing? I caught myself and tried to bring myself back to reality, out of the fantasy I'd let myself get carried away with. To my embarrassment, I realized my left hand was resting between my legs; I'd been absentmindedly drawing delicate circles on the face of the belt for the last few minutes. Although I was alone in my apartment, I still blushed deep red. What if I'd let myself get carried away like that in public? I can't just drift off into a daydream like that. I have to be more careful.

I got up to stretch my legs and clear my head. After getting a glass of water, I retrieved my phone to text Claire. I needed to make plans to get my key back on Tuesday as planned. I couldn't risk letting it drag on indefinitely like this.

She'd already messaged me when I opened my phone, informing me that Mr. Whitney wanted to meet with both of us on Wednesday to talk and see if he could offer any perspective as the belt's creator. I still wasn't thrilled with the idea of him being a part of this, but I reluctantly agreed. His proposed meeting also cost me an extra day without my key. I couldn't ask Claire to make the drive to get it to me just one day early.

After getting my mind back in focus the best I could, I returned to work finishing filtering the comments. I didn't allow myself to drift off like I did before but still, the dull pressure inside of me continued all day. Before bed, I found myself really testing the edges of the belt with my fingers for the first time with no success; the belt continued to be everything it promised to be. Ironically, finding no weaknesses in the belt took my mind off my urges. Once again, the knowledge that I really couldn't give myself what I wanted made it seem that much more distant and out of mind. I turned over and began to fall asleep, careful to keep the man from my daydream out of my mind.