Bondage and Chastity

Story Info
Woman describes her life in complete chastity and bondage.
1.7k words
4.17
21.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two months ago was the last time I was allowed to orgasm... or even able to touch myself for that matter. Not because I don't want to, but because I physically can't. In the past, when you'd fuck me I'd become so turned on that I would touch my clit to try and get off. Even after multiple warnings, it was like I just couldn't help myself. Then, two months ago you caught me masturbating without permission and now, realizing I have no self control, you decided that I cannot be trusted and something needed to be done once and for all. After much thought, the solution you came up with was Forced Chastity. I didn't like that idea as I love to pleasure myself and cum regularly, but as your sub, it cannot be my choice. You do not want ANYONE touching or turning me on except you; including me.

At first I didn't take it that seriously. I figured some stupid belt wouldn't stop me. I did not realize there were 'alternatives' to wearing a belt. Before I knew it you'd arranged to have my labia pierced shut from top to bottom, denying anything larger than a pencil to penetrate me. As if that wasn't enough, you also had a small metal shield mounted over my clit, held in place by my piercings, to prevent any contact with it at all. And because you know that I love anal and routinely get off that way, you also implemented a form of ass chastity. From now on, in addition to the clit shield and sealed pussy, I will also be required to have a plug locked inside my ass at all times except for bathroom breaks, re-lubing, and of course, your use.

After the installment of these devices, the rules went as follows...

1) The devices would be locked at all times, except when you remove them. They will remain intact and any evidence of tampering will be met with severe discipline.

2) The plug will be removed only twice a day for bathroom use and to re-lube. I am expected to get my bowel movements on that schedule.

3) If and when you choose to open me, it will be for your pleasure only and I will be restrained at all times while unlocked.

4) You control all forms of sexual pleasure now and forever. If, when and how I experience it will be exclusively your decision.

5) I am never to cum without permission, regardless of how long it's been or how badly I want it at the risk of being disciplined severely.

So for the last 2 months my pussy has been totally sealed except for you to lock different toys inside me. You have focused primarily on my mouth and ass for your pleasure. My bathroom control has improved, but other than that and your use, I'm plugged at all times, always with your cum inside me. Having your cum locked inside me is almost a requirement at this point. You want a part of you with me at all times. As if all of these devices weren't enough to remind me who I belong to.

You've been using my throat frequently to 1) Teach me to swallow your whole cock easily without gagging and 2) to teach me to suck out and swallow all your cum.

I am not even allowed to wash myself. I'm not allowed to touch myself in any way, ever. With the forced chastity came your other great idea; tease and denial. Having me all sealed up ensures that I cannot stimulate myself in any way. Only you can do that and you are making sure that I know that by not allowing me to cum for extended periods of time. However, it's not just that you're not letting me cum. You are actively keeping me in a constant state of wanting it. A large portion of my day is spent in bondage while you edge me relentlessly with no chance of release. At this point, I'm so desperate for it that I beg you daily to let me cum, which is only ever met with a gag or hood to keep me silent while you continue to torture me.

You use me whenever you like, however you like, but as soon as you're done, I am placed on lockdown again until the next time.

I am not even allowed to be free in public. You say that that's the most important time to be sealed. You say if I am not sealed when I'm away from you, then I may forget who owns me and attempt to break the rules. So I go about by daily life, knowing that I have no access to even my own body and you control every bit of pleasure I'm allowed to feel. If I want pleasure or even to use the bathroom, it is up to you. Sometimes I wonder how long you will make me go without cumming. I really have no say in the matter since you're the only one who can unlock me, but I still hope it will be soon. Being turned on all the time with no relief is getting harder and harder every day and I wonder how much longer I will be able to stand it.

Sometimes you abuse my clit with some implement of torture like a riding crop or clit clamp, to increase the sensitivity until it's so hot and throbbing that your breath could make me cum. That's when you decide I've had enough and cover it again with no release. Sometimes after these occasions, I cry in frustration. In those times, you hold and comfort me. You assure me that I WILL cum again... someday. You say that if I continue to be good, that it will be sooner rather than later but that ultimately it is up to you and it could be next week, in 6 months or next year, but I will cum again. At least it's SOMETHING to look forward to... I guess.

So most days are spent in strict bondage and total chastity, being frequently teased and used by you. Even when out in public you'll sometimes replace my plug with a vibrating one and unlock my clit for a panty vibe. Of course those I could remove so they are held in place via a chastity belt and controlled remotely from your phone. So there is rarely a time when I'm not aroused, frustrated and desperately wanting you.

It is now time for bed. Tonight I will be restrained completely encased in a sleep sack and even that is too much freedom for you. I will also be bound inside and out. After being securely and unnecessarily restrained inside, you zip me up and tighten the buckles until I'm encased tightly like a sausage. I wriggle to try and get comfortable, but there's not much movement. You buckle and lock the collar around my neck. Then you kiss me slowly and say that you're pleased with how I've handled phase one. Phase one? There's more, I think. You continue.

Now that this round of piercings have now healed and are doing their job, you've decided upon a second round of piercings. You explain that tomorrow you've made an appointment for me for a series of nipple, lip and nose piercings.

I shake my head no.

"Please don't." I beg despite knowing that begging will only earn me a more severe gag for the night.

As predicted, you stuff my mouth with cloth, fasten a ball gag over it, wrapped over that with bandaging, followed by tape. Once I'm suitably silenced, you continue.

First, I'll be having my septum pierced and a large ring placed to attach a leash to for leading me around. Second, in the same vein as not being allowed to touch myself, my nipples will soon be off limits as well since you'll be having nipple shields and cages installed over my nipples to avoid any stimulation of those as well. There will be attachment points to hang weights, bells or lead me by those as well.

Finally, you're tired of listening to me beg for release constantly and although the gagging has been effective so far, you'd like something simpler, more long term and semi-permanent. So I'll be having three holes placed through both my top and bottom lips and once they are healed, my mouth will also be sealed shut when not in use or eating and even then, it's likely that some days I will be fed only a liquid diet through a straw to avoid having to unlock me. My eyes begin to well up at the thought of also never being allowed to speak again. You wipe away a tear as it leaves the corner of my eye.

"Don't worry, my love. After this, you will be perfect. You will still be allowed to speak sometimes and to eat solid foods regularly, but it will be my choice. I will have total control over your body and senses. Then you can spend your days pleasing me in all ways. Doesn't that sound just perfect?" Another tear spills down my cheek. You kiss my forehead. "You'll get used to it just as you have this. Just give it time. Okay?"

I reluctantly nod my head yes. You smile and say "goodnight" before sliding the sensory deprivation hood over my head, rendering me deaf, blind, mute and unrecognizable as a person. You slide out the hidden drawer beneath the bed where I am to spend the night tonight. I'm hoisted up and place gently onto the padded bottom, Then the sack strapped down as well as my head to keep me completely motionless throughout the night. As I'm rolled back beneath the bed, I test my bonds knowing that there is no possible way to escape. The drawer is locked from the outside and you're off to do what you do after I've been put to bed. I wait, alone in the dark silence with my thoughts until sleep takes me into tomorrow, where then once again, my life will change forever. Instead I look forward to cumming again... someday.